CRINGE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU
youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=35LoZc7y94M
youtube.com/watch?v=hm0znBWBXTw
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/july_2013/more_americans_view_blacks_as_racist_than_whites_hispanics
youtube.com/watch?v=R0pd-aNNDJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/29/ontario-to-introduce-gender-neutral-drivers-licences-health-cards-in-2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k9nQthMijrc
youtube.com/watch?v=tMxgBoyd4x0
vimeo.com/147527929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is literally the face of progressive degeneracy, holy shit.

What age is that thing.
It has the face of a 35 year old woman working in HR and the body of a 10 year old boy.

Would smash

>that like dislike ratio

Are eyebrows supposed to move that much during conversation?

How do you fags not know that this cunt just does this for the views?

It's a youtube shitposter just shitposting for youtube (You)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyyw8s7UyRU

youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ&feature=youtu.be

Jesus, what is that thing?
A 12 year old girl? Tranny boy?
?????

Girl who thinks she is a boy.

It's a mentally ill dyke/faggot. It's most likely suicidal. Seeing that like/dislike ratio will only make it even more suicidal.

Hopefully it kills itself and maybe other fags who watch its videos decide to follow in its footsteps.
Fucking faggots.

I wont lie, she has a nice voice

youtube.com/watch?v=35LoZc7y94M

Couple of questions.
>Who is this and does she have a condition?
>Did she edit out herself blinking?
>Why has she chosen the Hank Green look?
>How often has she stepped outside?
>She speaks a load of babble but does she make a point?
>Whats with all the nu-people

Minorities are oppressed groups?

People of European descent are minorities on a global scale. So...following her own logic everyone is racist and bigoted against whites.

Interesting...

What if we start a dislike thread for all video of this nature on Sup Forums and post new videos of prominent high up members of the cuck community and ask fellow Sup Forumslacks to dislike and to tell the creator to go kill themselves

Disgusting

The answer to all of your questions m8

In that case I cant really cringe or rage.
I only feel pity.
She'll never have the privilege of feeling a chad bang her like a beast and making her feel like a real woman.
Never will she feel desired, that one feeling that sustains the pursuits of most modern women.

What other choice than this does she have?

d-does this thing have a feminine benis? brehs....

Not my proudest fap

What a punchable face

wait im confused...I'm assuming it is too...
Is that a boy or a girl?

I like this idea. I'll start.

youtube.com/watch?v=hm0znBWBXTw

Did you mean hate thread?

>Girl who thinks she is a boy.
Why do you have to reinforce the status quo by using the binary opposition of "boy" and "girl", as if unaware that there are ternary gender modalities?

it's literally the face that won Trump his presidency. We should be thanking it.

if you have tourettes

well... biologically it's obvious a girl.

Don't really care about all the identifier shit

Oh my god that dislike ratio

I don't know lads, I would screw Milo's cunny all night and cum deep inside

she's mentally ill but the poon will be tight

what the hell did i just watch

>Most cancer now a days is dealt with chemotherapy, but a new method has been tested for dealing with cancer. Doctors have locked up people like yourself inside of tanning beds and let them run for a few days.

1-5%-2% of the population has aspergers or autism spectrum disorder

15% believe that MOST whites are racist. It would be safe to assume that those who think ALL whites are racist is in the margin of 1-5% as well.

Conclusion: they are literally autistic. Compare the way they express things to ponyfags.

Now some with aspergers are really dope. If they had good parents and killed shit in video games like normal cunts. But for the millenial autists what hope is there? They'll take this obsession with social justice to an extreme like "all whites are racist" "all straights hate gays"

Sources for figures:
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/july_2013/more_americans_view_blacks_as_racist_than_whites_hispanics

youtube.com/watch?v=R0pd-aNNDJg

B8 is too obvious be more subtle

thank God I hope she kills herself

Wasn't baiting. It was obvious sarcasm.

Interesting

i doubt it all of her videos are like that yet she spams more and more of them

liberalism is literally a religion and privilege is its original sin

Is she on drugs? Or does she need to be on drugs?

He is a girl, I think, but considers herself to be """""genderfluid""""", kek

What a shame
>all of her videos have the same staggeringly large dislike ratio
Why can't this cunt take a hint

wat about Eesti, mate?????????

Ah. Mental illness it is then.

WE NEED MIKE "Deus Volt" PENCE UP IN THE BITCH!!!

OP, you haven't even reached true levels of degenerecy yet.

IF YOU WANT DEGENERECY

watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI
>youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI

you are warned in advance though

more like a tumor

Gender is binary

fite me

Why does it shave its armpits? Isn't that a symbol of patriarchal oppression?

this cunt is on to us the dislike feature is off

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

How is that even legal?
Seriously.

Story?

>deus volt
Kek.

man chris tucker really went downhill.

that makes you transphobic, you committed a hate crime and thus sentenced to 20 years in the Gulag. I hope the work will make you see the error of your ways, comrade

The og gay people are the ones who didn't dye their hair blu and starve themselves to be gay. I respect them.

This commie makes her propaganda for little kids, she needs to be strung up

I fully believe that soon doctors wont be allowed to say "its a boy/girl" and the medical form will say genetalia: penis/vagina instead of sex: m/f

This thing looks similar to one of my younger sisters. What a diverse group tumblrites are.

THAT THING IS PIG DISGUSTING!

>doctors are wrong sometimes about gender
>guy who went to school for 8 years and did residency isn't as intelligent as sjw college graduate that has failed out once and took 5 and a half years to finish liberal arts degree

in Canada, Trudeau removed the gender from our ID cards.

it used to show M/F under gender.. now theres no gender label anymore

Sounds like fun but you know you will just be making martyrs of them.

>oh hey all these dislikes must be validating my opinion, I'm doing good work here:)

Are we working at the same place? because that looks exactly like the head of HR where i work :S

This... This cant be real, it has to be parody, a master troll! Looking at her other videos its like she dedicated her life to an act!

>in Canada, Trudeau removed the gender from our ID cards.
sauce?? Is Canada srsly this cucked??

fucking degenerate REEEEE

yes

i even have my old ID which shows gender, and my renewed one which doesnt

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/29/ontario-to-introduce-gender-neutral-drivers-licences-health-cards-in-2017.html

"Congrats, here's your baby! It's a penis"

XX
XY

Problem solved. Let them say "No, those aren't my chromosomes" and expose thier glaring willingness to refute science, logic and truth to further their agenda.

Apparently 18 year old me had an irl lol and selected 'prefer not to answer' in regards to race with my driver's license so I'm not a part of the glorious straight white male statistic in the 2016 election.

sorry

?????????????????????????

Kill all white men, especially straight white men. extra-especially christian white men.

It seems like western civilization is full of cancer, what is the chemotherapy?

question I heard some political parties up in leafistan have gender/minority quotas. How are they going to enforce these quotas if your Id doesn't say what you are?

kill it with dignity and love before it spreads to the rest of humanity

I mean he/she/whatever is not wrong about some things about subconscious tribalism

It's funny how she's pretty thorough at the beginning with the precision of her argument then it quickly files down to the typical tumblr assumptions of "the way we were raised encourages racism" etc.

Then at 3:10:

>if you don't agree with me now stop watching because I'm just going to stop trying now and start preaching to the choir

>when you are so ugly you have to keep making dreamworks characters facial expressions

youtube.com/watch?v=k9nQthMijrc

She literally looks like a member of a cult--look at her crazy open vacant eyes as she reads from a mental and physical script...

wat

I wonder if you get paid the same for a well received video vs one like this, assuming same view counts.

IT'S NOT GENERALIZING WHEN I DO IT !!!

Holy shit, feminism is a terrible disease.

Well on the plus side, tranny nutters have an overwhelmingly high suicide rate so the odds of this creature living another 5 years are very slim.

I would fuck Milo so hard. You know those confused lib girls love to be dominated and slapped around. She'd be calling me daddy in an hour

>that face
I feel like the thing is personally taunting me.

Nuclear fire.

Death.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMxgBoyd4x0

vimeo.com/147527929

I want to cum inside her.

FUCKING HELL THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE

Yeah... Call yourself what you want, it's not going to stop you from getting ovarian cancer. These people are delusional.