Why americans look like this in movies

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-mcdonalds-conquered-france-2014-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because people like seeing attractive people when they view movies

Wheras you look like this in reality

wtf I love Americans now

But this is unrealistic

Because movies aren't real, retard. Is your question answered?

do we need to remind the world what you guys looks like in reality compared to movies?

>Why are movies not like reality?
why is Paris full of muslims and niggers?

This cliché has been popular because our old government refused to invade Iraq

Now everyones says (including Trump) they were opposed too because you realized that was a bad idea

>France

Nice tits.

It's Kalergi plan

nothing to do with Iraq and everything to do with the fact your mob is full of surrender monkeys.

They are a minority atm

We look like this

Because, despite your Internet memes, that is what a typical American adult male looks like.

Sorry to burst your bubble you 5'4", skinny-fat, stinky, cheese eating surrender monkey.

enjoy your donuts

No you are a bunch of overweight diabetic scrubs addicted to fast foods and pop culture

Well viewers enjoy looking at beautiful people in many types of media. It lets them project themselves into their entertainment and vicariously live through them. In this case a tall, handsome, buff white man. That particular model has some nice big man tits that would give /fit/ a boner.

Here is a question though: What you guys think of muscular masculine men who have never been in the military?

how new are you?

You can't crack a walnut on tits.

It's a large country with a lot of diversity in body shape and size. Although, it does seem fairly unrealistic since most people are average or above weight. It's not like there aren't millions of incredibly healthy and fit people in the States though.

People want to see attractive and athletic humans unless they can actually act the it doesn't really matter. Hoffman, is an alright example.

businessinsider.com/how-mcdonalds-conquered-france-2014-8

Personally I see about as many fit dudes as I see fat dudes, but the picture you posted earlier is a special case of fatness. The majority of fat people that I see are just old guys with a big gut, and overwieght middle aged women.

I'll crack a nut on your mums tits in a minute

>This cliché has been popular because our old government refused to invade Iraq

Kek no.
We didn't invade Iraq either, and we actually LOST two World Wars. Don't see anyone calling us Surrender Monkeys.

French people are dumb, smelly, ugly cucks.
Go away Pierre.
Just kidding, I know you're an Arab, but yeah same rules apply.

Serious talk now...look France...i know...we two have been rivals for hundres of years. Sworn enemies, fighting each other...how have we both suffered and bled? We have become tired after all those fights...

Yet there were times where we once where united under one King. There were times where we both fought side by side against invaders from the middle east.

It is in the darkest times that you realize that your sworn enemy might have actually been your long lost friend.

Let us stand side by side.

>How is it looking in the pols for FrontNational?
>AfD is pic related
>Bavaria has only 8% because many there vote CSU which is a conservative partie there but basically cucked by the CDU (Merkel)

>Here is a question though: What you guys think of muscular masculine men who have never been in the military?

Who cares? Unless you're one of the five people in the world with a practical need to be able to bench 500, it's just for show anyway.

It's like asking if you'd still like a hot girl even if she'd never been a stripper.

Cause you guys did fuckin great in both wars till you had to fight us :^)
France just got steamrolled both times

>hehehe that's right the surrender meme has nothing to do with ww2 silly goim

Because it's true, all Americans are swole and patriotic

They cast strong British and Australian men to play Americans because they like to pretend that they look like us.

(PRO TIP: THEY DO NOT)

>movies should be realistic

French

Sure, I hope you will kick Merkel

Polls say Le Pen would lose by 69% - 31% at the second turn, but like with Brexit and Trump our medias are constantly lying, I think there's hope

wtf did you just say to us you little shit?

This is accurate.

>it's just for show

Some people enjoy working out and a high level of fitness is beneficial in many ways.

You are correct, we are not manlet muslims.

>implying we like to look like disgusting beady eyed anglos

t.

We all lift

>Niedersachsen 4%
How can they be even more cucked than the big cities? WTF is wrong with these people?

They don't see shitskins everyday so they don't realize

It's same in France in Bretagne, they're all leftist because no arabs or blacks live there

I don't know. I think it has to do more with general mentality. The East Germans have even fewer shitskins, yet they are the ones currently uncucking Germany.

Where the east germans pumped full of holocaust propaganda before the wall came down?

This is how bait thread made by a French poster goes
>"Hon hon hon why are X so Y?"
>Someone makes surrender joke
>"WHAT NO FRANCE WINS EVERY WAR STUPID FOREIGNER BAAAWWWWWWW"

why french flag look like this

wheras it look like this in reality

>Why do people put up imagery of attractive people

Because it looks better. See classic art, ads, tv and movies, photos in general, bartenders etc

Most Americans don't look like that, like 15% do and it's typically dependent on geography

The west doesn't have that many fatties the east (especially the south). Has a ton

Roids are legal in Hollywood.

I cannot say, but I'm sure they were. What I'm certain is that they were pumped full of communist propaganda and at the same time they were able to experience the wonders of communism first hand. So my guess is that they are less susceptible to the current propaganda because they've already seen it all.

meep

Why French get hit by truck when celebrate?

>2016
>Not being black

>real buff people
>unrealistic
Don't you mean hard or challenging? Or out of reach for lardasses and schlubs?
You can't seriously think that muscles are on the same plane as unicorns.
I'm taking the piss here because this unrealistic stuff is not an argument, just an adjective that barely applies. Having buff people im every movie never implies every normie person can or will be buff.

>France got steamrolled both times
American education

>Cause you guys did fuckin great in both wars till you had to fight us :^)
You came to take the rest of the cake, USSR defeated Germany, not you
Your combat units were laughable during WW1, brits and french had to taught your men everything and there is not a single achievement of americans become you barely participated to a fight.

>French education
Are you seriously denying that France didn't get fucked both wars?

More like 20%.
75% of americans are overweight, 75% chances that I wrote a message to a fatty.

How did we "get fucked" in WW1 retard ?
Stop taking your history lessons from video games you genetic mistake.

Yeah, not militarily, but why the fuck else would France need all those reparations if they didn't get fucked at all from the war?
A vast majority of the war was in France, it would make sense that it got fucked

It wasn't a matter of needing anything, but of them just being able to take them because they won.

You change his words, he clearly said we got "steamrolled" which is typical of the average uncultured and overall ignorant american with a big fat greasy mouth who can only spew neocon propaganda because he is too lazy and stupid to even open a book.
He knows jackshit about WW1, he probably doesn't even know what the Schlieffen plan is.