General Mattis

Post your thoughts on this American.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defense-idUSKBN13Q5RU)
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38178625)
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/01/mattis-secdef-confirmation-risks-fight-pro-israel-groups/
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI
timesofisrael.com/ex-general-and-settlements-critic-mattis-named-new-us-defense-secretary/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/355954/trump-pentagon-pick-gen-james-mattis-accused-israel-of-heading-to-apartheid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In one famous line in 2003 attributed to Mattis, the general told Marines in Iraq: "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

A couple extensive articles
(reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defense-idUSKBN13Q5RU)
(bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38178625)

Fuckin' a tony * kisses hand *

I think he's a closet homo

He looks like he was bullied alot as a kid

I got that vibe.... But not a subtle bisexual vibe like mike pence, but full gay.
But that means all he does is think about men. What better person than that to be a soldier?

i want him to dominate me so bad.

Probably a closet homo but he kills America's enemy's real good so I can't really complain.

The man's called MAD DOG, he personally writes and meets the families of soldiers who have fallen under his command, and he finds it fun to shoot islamic terrorists. What's not to like?

Looks pretty good, what's his stance on the Jewish problem?

He's not the only one.

No matter if you are on the left or the right, up or down... All americans have great respect for this man. A hard liner, humanistic, all american war general. Anti water boarding and loves the art of war.
Is this a step in a direction to "unite all americans?"

He's just doing what he does best there

Grabbing pussy

My dad n mom were Marines, also I worked side by side with them in USN. So I dig it, Marines often understand the reality at the tip of the spear.

Says US support for Israel comes with too high a price and that Israeli settlements are racial apartheid.

PATRIOT

also, gives me hope that hes not your typical West Point career military guy. hate those ring knockers

Weak chin! SAD!

SAUCE!? HOLY SHIT BASED

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Following a U.S. Department of Defense survey that showed only 55% of American soldiers and 40% of U.S. Marines would report a colleague for abusing civilians, Mattis told U.S. Marines in May 2007 that "Whenever you show anger or disgust toward civilians, it's a victory for al-Qaeda and other insurgents." Reflecting an understanding of the need for restraint in war as key to defeating an insurgency, he added that "Every time you wave at an Iraqi civilian, al-Qaeda rolls over in its grave."

Pretty based

>No matter if you are on the left or the right, up or down... All americans have great respect for this man.
I wish. My Faceberg feed of liberal friends is nothing but calling him a bloodthirsty islamaphobe. Leftists do not respect anyone.

deep fried Bull shit. Give at least ONE source.

Now I love this man

He is a desk jockey who likes to talk big.

>gives me hope that hes not your typical West Point career military guy
Read up on him. He is incredible. Had a personal library of 7000+ books. Dedicated his life to war. Couldnt have chosen better.

He believes sucking Saudi Arabia's asshole is in the best interest of America.

>Faceberg
never change, pol.

I remember him from Generation Kill.

I liked him.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/01/mattis-secdef-confirmation-risks-fight-pro-israel-groups/
timesofisrael.com/ex-us-general-we-pay-a-price-for-backing-israel/

Sorry, couldn't find another source that quick other than Breitbart and (((Times of Israel))).

I also recommend this interview, where he speaks out against the military-industrial complex and wastefulness in the defense budget:

youtube.com/watch?v=tggjdGNLXyI

Snipin's a good job mate

timesofisrael.com/ex-general-and-settlements-critic-mattis-named-new-us-defense-secretary/

but weirdly he is also anti-Iran:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/355954/trump-pentagon-pick-gen-james-mattis-accused-israel-of-heading-to-apartheid/

meaning he probably values arab-american relationships moreso than people who are pro-Israel or pro-Iran

Literally just talked to a former Marine about this man. He is a legend for his battlefield antics. Rode around Iraq in a fucking softbody humvee for shits and giggles. Stood on the side of a tank during combat while snipers took shots at him, M1911 raised in response as he fired back. Dude didn't give a fuck. Don't know how true his stories are, but i could see it happening. I mean, just look at the guy. He's like Patton v2.0.

>Mad Dog
>sensible

So I guess his moniker is one of those "call a giant 'Tiny' haha" things.

I believe he might be gay, but we can't ask and he isn't supposed to tell.

>“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

BASED AF

there's nothing weird about that, he covers his bases and emphasizes he's pro-US uber alles. which is good since it comes at the expense of kikionists

also this the alexander or marcus aurelius kind of manlove

Fear is just a meme to a man such as this.

SNIPINGS A GOOD JOB M8

>breitbart
That's like the most biased news source of this age
why you do this

fucking brilliant soldier. I love this guy.

Well hope he aint end like, Patton. Or Hungarian officers, who get into concentration camp by nazis and just survived, to be hanged by commies.

As long as there's two peopo on the earth, sumwon's gonna wunt sumwon ded.

Well think about it. So long as your soldier's (or marines in this case) know who you are and what you're capable of then it doesn't matter what you're called. For Gen. Mattis it's a play on the Devil Dog nickname the Marines have along with how he is crazy and a superb battlefield commander. Also it's pretty spooky to be an opposing commander against someone like him and that alone can swing battles.

T. Angela "funny man no haram" merkel

I heard on BBC World Service Radio, that Mad Dog has read over 10,000 books about war, and war history.