TYT BTFO

Someone finally encroached on TYT's safe space and fucking BTFO Ana and Cenk!!

He called them out on the Armenian genocide and Ana gets eternally butt hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=104Mck1Bxi4

This young Armenian lad deserves a cookie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy0frTtxS8
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat sink yogurt the hairy smelly kurd.

Where could I find a link to the video whit out it being stopped every two seconds?

Cenk "Fuck white people" Uygur on suicide watch.

Youtube search "TYT fusion" its one of those shitty episodes but they are all an hour long. Good luck finding it,

Can't that retard just shut the fuck up
He think he's funny or something?

Look at that wave monkey.

He needs to go back. Same as the other wave monkeys in pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy0frTtxS8

Betta?

Is there a version without the annoying cunt doing the voiceover?

Good
Fuck those le ebin alt figure

Thanks, Sargon of Mossad is cancer.

The entire point of the channel is commentary

I dont think so, the original seems to have that part edited out. The only ones I can find are commentaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik

This dude does one, maybe he is not as annoying.

Like I give a shit
Commentary later
Or post the fucking video without the """"commentary""""

The irony is that in fact, Sarcuck and Cenk are very much alike. They're both intellectually dishonest, ignorant manchildren with shitty humour. They act exactly the same way when trying to mock their political opponents.

Holy shit, does someone have the link without his fucking commentary?
Who the fuck is interested in this kind of fucking format. I am 5 minutes in the video. 4 minutes have been this fool talking nonsense

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HATE STUPID BRITISH ACCENT
GIVE ME A LINK

why do i have to listen to this faggot? get on with it.

why is that bitch so aggressive?

Yeahpls

Because women think they're smart for some reason.

someone post the original video with that fucking faggot sargon pausing it every 2 seconds

sorry i missed this, my bad senpai

because she's unable to have a calm, professional, polite discussion with anyone who doesn't agree with her. I mean just look at their retarded "show", she actually said that she's better than anybody else who's not agreeing with her. you can't have a discussion with someone like that. also this whole thing is very unprofessional, there's no real moderator who is leading the discussion, no wonder things get outta hand

this

see

Sink yogurt

Is this your YouTube/Google account

Sargon of Cancer needs a rope

someone should tweet picturs of the Armenian genocide with chink uguru shooped in to anna

it'd be nice if i could watch this without the fucking idiot pausing it every second to add some dumb comment.

You fucking roasted by a person who plays video games for a living Sargon. Kill yourself. You're not-witty bullshit is ruining this video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy0frTtxS8
>Our anti-establishment ethos makes us Rebel Headquarters for anyone who’s tired of the same bought-and-paid-for establishment politicians
>Supports Hillary Clinton

Nothing more annoying....................................than.............................................. some retard.................................................... pausing a clip................................................................... every split......................................................................................... second............................to chime..................................in with...........................................unfunny commentary

Anyone have the link to the original? I don't feel like having a brit twlling me about how smug he is

holy fuck sarcuck of acuck shut the fuck up i want to watch the video

anyone have the video?

No kidding. This is how NOT to do a review vid.