Ggggguuuu....ggg....gggguuuuys...

Ggggguuuu....ggg....gggguuuuys? Remember when one of our main arguments against Clinton was that we'd be going to war under her?

And then we get someone openly against isolationism and for a "continued American engagement in the world". Someone who believes the US has lost and needs to regain its global military presence and openly named Iran as one of the top threats to it.

"There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great." - he said

Yep, you NEETs are going to have compulsory draft and are going to war, it'll be hilarious to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2007/may/17/world/fg-force17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sec of def is like a kietl position. He has zero power to decide who we f fight

Need to fix that stutter, retard.

Yeah maybe it's easier NOT to go to war when your enemies see that you put a fucking lunatic in as SoD that is genius level at killing people and winning wars.

NEETs need war experience.

Goddamn I love America.

Sure, keep telling yourself that until your draft notice arrives.

Ah, the "It's okay gaise, he's just a powerless doll who happens to control the world's most powerful military" argument, I see.

Are we supposed to put some nu-male sissy "intellectual" or a woman in charge of the Defense Department like you pussy Europeans do?

Our Defense Dept. is there to end the lives of our enemies. It's not for preening and preaching about "inclusivity" or whatever you armyless faggots do with yours. Just shut the fuck up.

trump isn't totally isolationist though

Well, claiming that Iran is a danger is more rational than wanting war with russia

You were saying the literal opposite of this during campaign. You were bitching about a certain WWIII and how the US needs to end it's World Police role.

Truly you are the useful idiots who memed their way into being drafted :'D

Make the soft cunts go to war. Turn them into hard cunts.
Then you'll have your master race.
You heard it here first.

>a war with iran vs a war with russia
gee, I wonder what is worst

I live on a Marine Corps base everyone couldn't be happier

And Mattis is going to be SecDef, not President, or even Secretary of State. The Defense Department is supposed to not be a political department. It's focus is to co-ordinate the defense of the United States when the government calls upon it to defend the country. The SecDef doesn't get to unilaterally decide to take us to war with Iran or anybody else. But the President (under the War Powers Act, anyway) can.

We opposed Hillary because her saber rattling against Russia was needless and unfounded, and as President she would have the power to act on her antagonism. President Trump has saber rattled with nobody except ISIS, who Americans support fighting.

>b-but Mattis said he doesn't like Iran

Again, SecDef doesn't get to take us to war with another country. The President does.

How about you get back to us after he's actually sworn in as SecDef. It's only a few weeks and, who knows, maybe your country will becom relevant enough for us to talk about in that time.

Huge difference between declaring war on Russia and working together with Russia to airstrike Muslims.

Hungary is rightfully Romanian clay.

ISIS is fucked, and if we do have to engage in war, he will be a very big stick to be able to walk softly with. Making deals will be easier, and no one will fuck with us

>our
>we

This. All the fags on here were going through puberty during Iraq.

don't tease him like that. Hungary will never be relevant

yeah, right. a fucking... wait, what do we call hungarians around here, if Canada is leaf and Netherlands is toothpaste and Americans and retard are both burgers?

Fucking shills.

Mad Dog would never send troops to die. He knows what he's doing.

Mad Dog is his best choice yet. Hillary is the warmonger.

>A fucking trianon

WAR is good. WAR works. WAR is long overdue.

Peace is stagnation and degeneracy.

LET THERE BE WAR!!!

But drumpfkins were saying they were against war during the election

Our Secretary of Defense doesn't decide when or who we fight.

I can't be drafted and give no fucks.

We are already at war nigger faggot. ISIS isn't going to surrender and start selling flowers.
The problem was not starting WWIII with Russia.
Not to mention that the secretary of defense alone can't declare war.

By we I mean americans. I'm fine in my third world shithole as you can see.

He's fine. There won't be a draft.

I think you all mean interventionist. Economically Protectionist/nationalist. Globalism is ebil, we've all learned that by now.

I think most of us are too old to be drafted.
All the stupid 18 year old SJWs will be drafted.

>some

War without clear objectives is retarded. I'd happily start up a crusade as long as the goal is to eradicate Islam forever.

>draft
No i'm exempt.
Even got paperwork for that shit.

Why are you saying "we"?

>selecting a military fanatic gay virgin is actually proof Hillary would've been a warmonger (like Obama, who wasn't that at all)!
>your arguments are irrelevant, we Pepe'd our way into this.

>military fanatic gay virgin
You forgot nazi, racist, sexist and antisemite.

Cuckgary OP can't reply to rational posts against his 'argument'

Did you google that buddy?

fucking idiot. We have people who's SEEN war and you know the people that don't want war the most?... THE PEOPLE WHO'S SEEN IT.

why go to war with russia when we can just go bully some mudslimes

maybe shit wouldn't have to go down if Obama and Hillary didn't help Iran with their nuclear plan

>tfw medically exempt from draft

what

>Same opinion
I like how these shitty drawings are the only meme libtards produce on par with Sup Forums since it's the only one within their skills.

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling."

You're telling me you wouldn't go to war under this man rather than being told "If you kill them, they win" by some cuck?

This.

And in case you peacecucks hadn't noticed, the WAR has already begun. Islam declared war on all that is good and beautiful. They have already attacked us dozens of times.

It is long past time to respond in kind, and exterminate them all.

LET THER BE WAR!!!

We didn't start it, but by God, we'll finish it!

how do you do, fellow kids?

>101189292
Against war with russia. War with Iran and NK are good ideas though.

>we must not vote HRC to avoid WWIII
>oops, we actually wanted to fight, better luck next time

WAR against Islam = BEST idea

This.

We are against war with Russia. Dont give a fuck about bombing dune coons

Would you like to give us an example in military history where a General or Sec of Defense went rogue and started a war without the authorization of the president and/or congress?

I didn't vote against Hillary to avoid war, shithead. I voted against her because she is a criminal kleptocrat who should be thrown in prison.

War will be necessary for this country. It will arouse patriotism that will finally heal these wounds of division.

Good thing that's exactly what a Secretary of Defense (War) should be, while a Secretary of State should be all about diplomacy. The president's job is to take advice from the two, not create an Obama-tier echochamber

someone said it in another thread- Mattis is the Big Stick.

The "We don't want to get involved but if you fuck with us God help you" pick

>tfw I was 17 almost 18 when 9/11 happened
>tfw tried to join the muhreens
>tfw my father talked me out of it because he is all about the whole Jew puppet thing

About the only good thing that baby boomer ever did for me

>tfw my cousins father died so he enlisted in the Army after 9/11 and now has a chronic disease due to being in Iraq

This. No one likes Iran.

I don't think war with NK is worth it. Fighting islam is getting rid of cancer. Fighting them is getting rid of a mole.

Islam is right about women you cuck. Look how degenerate they have gotten since their liberation.

There is no such example, but you are an idiot if this isn't a sign of things to come. Along with the health sec, who is a member of the anti-vaxxer college.

Damn, this is going to produce infinitely more popcorn than the aftermath of Brexit ever did.

>control the world's most powerful military
the SoD isn't the commander-in-chief you dumbass

Even then, congress has the final say.
If the potus wants to declare war and congress blocks it there isn't much potus can do unless the other party attacks America first.

I don't see how making someone wear a trash bag on summer is supposed to fix anything.

pretty sick, actually.

Our huge military is our greatest weakness.

it is bleeding america dry. The military budget needs to be cut by 75%

Americans...when will they ever...EVER FUCKING LEARN ANYTHIING EVER

DUMB REDNECK FUCK

>I agree that such a thing never has happened and have 0 arguments.
>Im still right though

No we just didn't want to go to war with Russia just to please the kikes.

Massacring hajjis is a whole other thing entirely and General "dropping bombs on every Imam" Mattis is just the guy for the job.

>There is no such example

So you base this off your feelings?

NK is irrelevant. They may have a nuke, but they have no means to deliver it, and even if they did we would reduce them to a radioactive cinder in a matter of hours and they know it.

WAR to eradicate the poisonous ideology of Islam is altogether a necessary and proper objective. Start with Iran, make an example of them, then destroy anyone who doesn't toe the line.

LET THERE BE WAR!!!!

Sup Forums's being doing a lot of mental gymnastics over the last year, and especially with his cabinet selections. just sit back and laugh.

The sec def follows the presidents orders

We learned that might makes right.

It's time to put that might to work.

He isn't even in office yet. He can't do shit. Why should we start burning MAGA hats and donating to Bernie?
Do you go to a concert and complain that they aren't playing before it starts?

If digits Trump installs military dictatorship
Praise him!

>All of these europoors in this thread mad about Trump picking Mattis

I completely understand how faggoty you all are now. Maybe it is best that the U.S. play world police because you faggots are weak.

Just in case you aren't trolling, we just did that. That fact is part of the reason Trump got elected, if he goes back on that or we get a bunch of insane neocons beating the war drums he's gonna lose popular support faster than any POTUS in history.

> going to war to spread muh liberul democracy
> going to war to kill all untermenschen
> implying there isnt a difference

top cuck

Yeah. Heaven forbid the man in charge of the branch of government whose job it is to kill the shit out of people enjoy killing the shit out of people.

We can't have someone like that in charge because then they might actually be good at the job.

I'm a neet trying to end neetdom and Mattis makes me want to join. I'm not marine material by any measure though.

I'm fucking infuriated at all these european cocksuckers and American nu-males I'm seeing dissing and bitching about the choice of Mattis calling him a warmonger or a chauvenist or a psychopath or whatever bullshit spews from their ignorant mouths.

"They want us to become racist and to hate every Iraqi," Mattis said. "You're going to be tested, and there are going to be some tough times."
"Every time you wave at an Iraqi civilian, Al Qaeda rolls over in its grave," he told Marines.
In his talks to the Marines, Mattis was quick to emphasize that nothing in his call for restraint toward civilians should be seen as limiting an aggressive response toward insurgents.
"Kill the right people and protect everybody else, protect, protect, protect," he said in Haditha.
articles.latimes.com/2007/may/17/world/fg-force17

But no, they see the colorful quotes and that he's a fucking white male in the military and jump at the bit and dismiss him as evil. Man is closer to an old school general (and not Patton) who is intelligent, astute, well read and considers second, third and fourth tier results from an action.

Worth remembering that it was business whizz-kids like Rumsfeld and Macnamara who gave us the great fuckup of Vietnam escalation and the Iraq war. Rummy went against the wisdom of Powell and Franks and others who cautioned that we'd need a much larger military footprint in Iraq to handle it, but Rummy just dismissed them as dodding old coots from the Cold war mindset.

And what said.

>Even then, congress has the final say.
If the potus wants to declare war and congress blocks it there isn't much potus can do

>he doesn't remember the past 13 years

>lel you can't point to any hard evidence because he isn't in office yet, so you must resort to examining past behavior and history, which means you don't have an argument lel

Well what argument do you have? You have no argument except for what you feel. Nobody can predict the future but to make a statement based on no historical or current standing is pretty fucking stupid.

Nice try shill. The mad dog will lead the new crusade, we will retake Constantinople from the the eternal enemy, the mudslime hordes, in 2 days tops

DEUS VULT

what do you think hes going to do?

Congress didn't give a fuck about any of Bush or Obongos little adventures. Or were you not paying attention?

>implying we're going to war with Iran for any reason beyond their being one of three countries not beholden to the Rothschild central bank

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Better war with Iran than war with Russia. At least Muslims deserve to die.

Yeah he's totally going to be the first SoD in the history of the US to go rogue. And he happens to be someone you dislike too! How convenient is that?

>the chances of going to war now are smaller so let's appoint a pussy non interventionalist who too scared to fight
there's always a chance that we'd go to war but hillary would be an obvious direct cause of it. SoD just decides how to win wars, not initiating or even suggesting we go to war so Mattis is a great choice.

there you start. i'm a massive trump supporter and always been long before he even ran, that doesn't mean i can't have a laugh at some the autistic people around here. Sup Forums's not one person.

Alright lets examine all the times an SoD started a war... oh, look, there's nothing.

You do realize that destabilizing Iran is one of the primary goals of Israel and the Gulf Monarchies, right? The Israelis want them fighting each other, it takes the focus of them and prevents unified action.

They want us to destroy Hezbollah for them as the next step, and it looks like they're gonna get what they want.

LoL

Byb Byb Iran; We're going to free Persia

You can take Europeans out of imperialism but you can't take imperialism out of Europeans. They still think it's the turn of the century and they are god's gift to mankind, that everyone would do better if they just shut up and emulate the nice civilized epoch of humanity in the Nordic countries and the Western Europeans. Because surely Italy, Greece, Spain, let alone the third world or a massive population country like the USA with a diverse populace in ethnicity, socio-economics and culture can clearly just imitate some babby's-difficulty country living in a vacuum because they don't have to fear Russian aggression due to the shield (whether participating or not) of NATO.

Obviously not referring to all Europeans since there are sane ones here, and it's Southern and Eastern ones are less cuckolded. But the West and North Euros are the national version of a liberal from a gated community.

It is physically impossible short of a coup d'etat for a SoD to declare war unilaterally. Rather, the risk is in a SoD encouraging warmongering on behalf of the president. Precedence however speaks to it being civilian SoDs who were the most bellicose to get into war - macnamara and Vietnam, Rumsfeld and Iraq.

Robert Gates was a veteran but an air force officer who served stateside and was an intelligence analyst (not knocking that, but it's not a frontline experience like Mattis has had). Gates did not display any more bellicosity towards other states than Rumsfeld or Macnamara.

I am less familiar with Cohen, Perry, Aspin, Cheney during Iraq 1 and there were not really enough military events or diplomatic crises that I know of where a SoD pushed for war. To Macnamara's credit he did push against military intervention in the Cuban Missile crisis but still has the albatross of Vietnam around his neck.

>I'm going to make a fool of myself by posting strictly in greentext to try and make my post better
This ID poster is Hillary Clinton.

>I'm actually one of you goy
>that doesn't mean i can't have a laugh at some the autistic people around here
You know the post you made can still be seen by everyone?
Trump isn't even in office and you think it's already going to be bad. Not to mention that you said "the last year", before he was elected. I don't get how you can support him while being completely against him. Maybe that's possible in the land of jewish arguments.