youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/24/opinion/my-wifes-killer-was-not-an-illegal-immigrant.html?_r=4
kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim/comments
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXcJ4bUJP2w&t=5m20s
rickwells.us/proof-huge-democrat-election-fraud-mail-returned-votes-still-cast/
youtube.com/watch?v=qgRjEpxNCjw
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for milo

I know you wanna fugg, don't lie :DDD

>using windows 10 at all

what's that?

imagine pissing on your wife's memory to virtue signal

nytimes.com/2016/10/24/opinion/my-wifes-killer-was-not-an-illegal-immigrant.html?_r=4

I like how at the rally lastnight Trump pretended he didn't almost lose Texas, blue Texas will happen in 2020, screencap this post and save it for the 2020 election

>you'll never have a heated three way with kellyanne and mika

is keith officially /NOTourguy/ ??

>Fpbp
First Potato Black Potato

What are we watching Sup Forums?

YOU CANT BULLY YOUR WAY INTO THE PRESIDENCY DONALD

If Hillary Clinton won, she would be picking people like Elizabeth Warren to be SoS and the media would be praising her for it.

stop posting it

I've been seeing this argument so much lately. If you vote for someone that doesn't believe in climate change you're a dipshit. If you vote for someone that has actively pushed gay conversion therapy you're a dipshit.

We might have political disagreements on budgetary issues, foreign policy, and maybe even the number of bathrooms a restaurant is required to have. But there's a real fucking clear line of shit that shouldn't be acceptable on either side of the aisle.

Have you think it all by yourself

Windows 10 is objectively shit, I like the cut of your jib brown gook

Then let's have open borders and bring them in!

Election night was great.

It was like we just beat Skynet.

I hate this guy's face so much

>actively pushed gay conversion therapy
fake news

Awoo~

Can we all take a moment to laugh at how fucked the Democratic Party is?

>Make Keith Ellison your DNC chair
>Double DOWN on the Identity Politics that lose you the election

>Make Howard Dean your DNC Chair
>Have the same Establishment hacks that will piss off progressives and lefties and force them to go their own way.

kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim/comments

>Weak

Shes really ugly and looks like a jew.

More Candice plz

I bet Candice the cuckslayer is ecstatic to bee honest

Kill yourself (((Mark Cuban)))

Redpill me on Carrier deal.Is this actually a good deal?Company recieve money and still half of the jobs moving to Mexico.

Is she a Jew?

>>actively pushed gay conversion therapy

But homosexuality is a legit mental disorder.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXcJ4bUJP2w&t=5m20s

STOP YOUTUBE FROM HELPING ISIS TEACH MUSLIMS IN THE WEST HOW TO MAKE IEDS IN THEIR KITCHENS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Skag.

>* Trump expenses through September
KEK

Found an article on NV voter fraud

rickwells.us/proof-huge-democrat-election-fraud-mail-returned-votes-still-cast/

>Stan Vaughan was a candidate in Nevada’s assembly district 15, who has huge proof of fraud in his district. It’s the Democrat kind that involves falsified, non-existent voters who somehow still managed to cast votes. In 9,200 instances, the persons supposedly registered to vote don’t live at the address provided, as verified by Mr. Vaughan’s clever idea to send an individual piece of mail to registrations in which he had reasons to question their validity. Las Vegas, and the State of Nevada, at a minimum have a huge problem but it’s likely much larger than that.

>He conducted a random check of 200 of the registrants whose mail was returned by the US Post Office as being invalid and found that 185 of them still voted. If that factor of 92.5% fraudulent voting is extended out to the 9,200 pieces of returned mail, there were 8,510 fraudulent votes cast in Mr. Vaughan’s district.

>As bad as that is, the problem is much worse. Mr. Vaughan has the Election Department cumulative daily voter turnout rolls in which some serious and impossible anomalies were found to exist. Through November 2nd the reports indicated that 10,000 people in his district had voted and as of two days later another 2,466 had voted. However, 1,900 votes by independents, 3rd party and non-partisan voters disappeared in that two day period of time.

>At the same time another 3,200 increase in Democrat turnout was registered while 1,000 Republicans are shown to have voted. The total number of votes recorded during that two day period was 2, 466. There’s no way the number of votes cast could have decreased without fraud being involved and the totals simply don’t match up. Somebody is monkeying with the system and generating 180% voter turnout as well.

Just watched the first thank you tour rally.
Here Trump said that he saw a well known tv anchor cried when he/she knew they called it for Trump.

Who was this anchor?

He was ok with people that wanted to undergo therapy voluntarily not this forced conversion narrative

I've no interest in the game, but that art style is pretty comfy.

God I hate Italy, took my wife on honeymoon there and one night when I got back to the hotel early two greaseball Italians were having sex with her, you scumbags were hitting on her the entire time even with me right there next to her.

We vowed to never go back to Italy, you will never get our tourist dollars again, fuck Italy

Martha Radditz

They'll invest US$16M expanding the plant and through the jobs kept, the State of Indiana will have a 5M profit in taxes from the workers.

why the rust belt matters is beyond my scope of reasoning. If you have a small state, with little income , and still have more of a say than states like California, the system is fucked. I really don't care what white rednecks have to say when their state's GDP is less than any of the major states that were won over. The system is fucked boys and girls. I think Americans like myself are just tired of this.

No I only save aryan women. Or 2D.

She's got nice feet though

It's a good deal because it not only saves jobs but also sets a precedent for other companies to follow suit and keep business in america

trump tribute: youtube.com/watch?v=qgRjEpxNCjw

Nice digits

I feel sorry for you.

Company gets tax breaks equaling to roughly 7 million over a couple of years

We keep 1,100 jobs here. Assuming a salary of 45K, 45K * 1100 = 49,500,000

Also, anyone who says Carrier is being given money is lying. They aren't being given money, they're being given a tax break so that they are allowed to keep more money.

I hate you

GOOD

PRAISE KEK

What if it be precedent for other companies to move jobs abroad in order to manipulate Trump?

How does pic related make you feel Sup Forums?

>He was ok with people that wanted to undergo therapy voluntarily not this forced conversion narrative

Look at the absolute collapse into raw degeneracy we are seeing from LGBT activism.

To pretend that homosexuality is irrelevant or not a serious social problem leads to full-blown cultural chaos.

Homosexuality is a self-centered sterility cult. To accept it is literally to promote national suicide. Homosexuality cannot be rationally justified. It is simply stupid and contrary to the laws of God and nature. Stop apologizing for it or pretending it isn't a serious problem.

>aryan
>posts a coal-burner
Come on, user.

Then they get taxed to shit by tariffs.

>trump is a dictator for forcing those carrier jobs to stay in the usa
>trump is now literally putin
>those poor mexicans need our jobs more than we do

lugenpresse is quadroopling down on their bullshit

Not trying to shill but do you really think that those workers were getting 45k a year?

>MFW when the recounts lead to us gaining NV.

Came for the pasta, came a few more times for the noodles

20.00 dollars a hour.
Average.

good

They're receiving about 7000 per employee that they don't fire here. And they get it over the course of 10 years.

They got pocket change to save face for the media. The jobs that still do go to Mexico are to fulfill contractual obligations, and aren't actually replacing work that they are taking away from here.

Without the spin, the deal was phenomenal.

>lugenpresse
fuck off with that term

>those poor mexicans need our jobs more than we do
>but it's also racist to suggest they should come to the US and work in the fields

Not bad. Like how you sequenced those photos to the beat when it got fast.

What you think they just don't factor in California's 50 EC votes? Did you miss the short bus this morning or what bub?

Joe and Mika isnt laughing anymore and really want to put that little faggot Sam Stein in the oven

Is that JonTron or the fat brother from Jake and Drosh?

If Trump doesn't deport all illegals in South Texas, Texas will go blue in 2020

Their dicks were gross anyway, too thick and uncircumcised

Jontron

>blue texas
>after taco removal

Look at him

Look at him and laugh

Because I think Alex Jones is a hack?
No need.

Even if it's 30k a year it's still a net benefit.

What's the problem?
We /Richard Spencer/ now.

That cuck from Huffington post randomly starts talking about thanksgiving turkey leftovers and gets shut down, what is he on? Sad!

Trump has no stronghold here in Texas, this is Cruz Country, and dont forget it

Ohio had more votes for Trump than Texas

Its me

You loved the rust belt and the electoral college when you thought it was an impenetrable blue wall.

I wouldn't say "hack". That would imply he's knowingly spreading disinformation. Alex is just a bit nuts.

>Baaawww, why can't all of America be like California

If you hate the rest of your country so much, maybe you should just leave and become your own country?

Thats total bullshit and you know it.

Carrier will not get preferential treatment.

All companies will get the carrier treatment.

PRAISE
HIM

Shes a coalburner? Who is she?

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/

drumpftards btfo

be careful!

dis gon be gud

MAD DOG

if all the states got 1 electoral college vote for every 1 million inhabitant, trump would of still have won 302 to 234

Kill yourself, your state has more electoral votes than PA, MI and WI combined. CA+NY is more than the entire rust belt.

Ohio did have more votes for Trump than Texas though

Jesus I bet that bitch would be a good fuck

thank you. planned to have more but i got lazy