How exactly are Jews so powerful?

They are a small part of the population, but they have controlled society since biblical times. How have they kept so much power for so long? will their reign ever end?

Other urls found in this thread:

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1878-1919.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The white supremacists are just jealous that the Jewish race is so clearly superior it their own.

Because of their small numbers and the centuries of conquest in the middle east they have aquire an ability to infiltrate host. What they haven't developed over these same centuries is an ability to build a society, see Isreal. The jew only thrives in someone else's society so this "gift" is actually a curse that has been repeated 109 times throughout their history. After the next purge they have nowhere else to go.

Get off of our board

Nepotism, you fucking retard.

The reason why we are so "powerful", and hereby you are clearly speaking about the Ashkenazim Jews, is because we are better in most things then the rest and outperform other races easily. About Jews being parasites is just plain wrong, if you look at Israel we have managed to create a stron regional power with nuclear capability. The goim is often just too uneducated about Judaism and the Jews in general and easily falls back to his prejudices because it explains most complicated things in an very easy way.

Highest IQ + years of working in the banking system.

witch makes me want to start studying the torah. Its time to understand what kind of values raises your IQ that much.

The only way for whites to be as powerful as jews is to race mix with them

It's actually rather simple. All the stupid Jews got killed, the smart ones are still alive.

only Ashkenazim blood allowed, gentiles not welcome. Ill fuck dem cute blondes thoe, especially if they are German

Yes jews are the supreme race

Look, you ever play Civilization?
Everyone else is going for Science or Cultural or Domination victories, the Jews have been sneaky sneaking a Religious victory since the beginning of time, so when their Religious units cross our borders and into our capital cities, we are totally defenceless because we've been building Archers and Libraries the whole time. Before you know it, your whole city is now the Jew's city. This is why Christianity and Crusades are the only solution

OR when you are young learn a second language in a different alphabet that's read backwards.

It's simple:

First you get the money
Then you get the power
Then you rape the babies and sacrifice then to moloch

Because we made them. It's a the slave is the new master episode.

This is also a valid answer in my eyes.
The Holo killed off all the dumb and slow ones, only the sneakiest survived. Same reason the blacks have better physical genetics.

i dont belive thats the case. Or everyone in canada would be geniuses. Witch we all know not to be true.

jews were the master race until jesus christ said racism is bad and they are sons of satan
being former elite themselves they are good at attacking other elites.

>They are a small part of the population, but they have controlled society since biblical times. How have they kept so much power for so long? will their reign ever end?

Genetic superiority and cultural as well as ethnical cohesion.

Jews essentially are what whites SHOULD be.

They're the blueprint.

The ideal.

Move along goyim, we aren't plotting anything

>Its time to understand what kind of values raises your IQ that much.
Valuing education above all else makes intelligence a reproductive advantage.

You see this in the way Singapore raised its average IQ by 30 fucking points compared to the racial averages of its majority in all other countries.

It also explains why niggers are shit.

They had a bad baseline, but HOLY. FUCK. their culture is ACTIVELY dysgenic.

Raise blacks in a Japanese/Singaporean way and after 4 - 10 generations you'll see them approach white averages.

I am fairly certain rap and such exist to ensure this never happens.

great work ethics, a drive (and expectation) to succeed, and networking

A Jew helps a Jew. Whites don't.

The holo didn't happen. The Jews were always the master race

triggered

look into sabotean frankists

By lying to the Goyim, It's really that easy.

in all truth it's just because they have a good work ethic, strong group identity, and a religion that values diligence

Investigate the rothschild's influence over Napoleon when he was ar and all wars since then. You'll understand.

>not sure if bait

except for the rap shit, i agree completely.

Because they have a really good work ethic and many of them are very smart.

This is why they have been discriminated against forever, people are mad jelous.

im not saying that they're not evil tho

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

They lack morals. Lying, deceiving, cheating, exploiting is just as natural to them as rape and violence is for a nigger. They are not recipient to concepts like altruism or sportsmanship or chivalry . While all this makes us more decent humans it also makes the average joe naturaly vulnerable to Jews and humanity the perfect host for this vermin, just like our squishy skin makes us perfect targets for mosquitos.

The whole "muh intelligaint Azhknazi joos" is a myth that has never been supported but in fact contradicted by any verifyable and repeatable research, aka not kosher black box Goldsstein institute "studies" and arbitrary selected "prices" propagated by Jewish media and the reality of the inproductivity of kikes in any field of research over the past 100 years whereever they are not heavily handholded by white people or simply taking credit from white people, that is about as low as any other sandnigger race, with a minor advantage due to heavy crossbredding with whites that offset their low sandnigger IQ.

So im taking notes here :
-1 education is the ultimate jew value.
-2 save money.
-3 bargain better prices always.
are those good jew values ?

They are a blood cult

They award jobs, contracts to fellow jews and work together to drive goys out of business. It's far more advanced in the West though, international jewry owns many nation's central banks (including the US Federal Reserve) and a lot of wars have been fought for the jew's goal of a global banking monopoly where they control the money of all nations of the world that is centered in Israel, which the US is constantly sending goyim to die for.

The issue is they come up with a lie, like the holocaust, they play the victims, goyim are too afraid to call them out on all of their schemes for fear of looking like the bad guy. They've used this basic strategy, along with above ... etc, and other various schemes of usury etc throughout history

They've been kicked out of many nations before but now I'm afraid the cancer is terminal, they've convinced the West they're an 'open society' and basic free playground for the jews with no property of goals of their own .

The Rothschilds secretly rule the world and they're Jews.

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 104 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

>How exactly are Jews so powerful?

they use magic with their pals the nazis aka ((ASHKENAZIS))

NAZI = National Zionist

The cliche "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" has a lot of truth. They have been persecuted for thousands of years, and learned to basically survive anything.

>The Rothschilds secretly rule the world and they're Jews.

they work for the pope and the Queen and are relatively low when it comes to gnomes of zurich, the really powerful you don't even know who they are

They also control the media as well , which is an important part of driving their agenda

That's bullshit, the Pope and the royal families of Europe follow orders from the Rothschilds.

>but they have controlled society since biblical times
First they were bitches to the Romans, then they were bitches to the Holy Roman empire, then they were bitches to Imperial Germany and all other WWI powers, then they were bitches to the Third Reich, and now that they have been free from persecution for about 50 years they act like the biggest assholes on the planet and attempt to overthrow every country that made the mistake of giving them human rights.

Jews are no different from niggers. They bitch and moan about being oppressed by da white man then they pull the most retarded, scumbag crap and wonder why everybody still hates them when their behavior hasn't changed at all in more than 2000 years.

Nepotism, they push each other even if they are semi retarded, look hoolywood
Tbh i didnt even know croatia had any jews until a few days ago, was shocked to see on what positions they are

>I am fairly certain rap and such exist
Rap got subverted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QKqFPRZSA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCdJyOAQYM

You can only be "pro black" if you're "anti white" in the process nowadays. No unity, no positive messages. Just anger or ignorance. Mostly both

Bait or delusional kike?

5000yrs of oral history/tribalism cements any culture

the cement is crumbling though

soon

Because we're smart and cunning.
Stay mad.

you think so? where does Matheson fit in? I've heard of the Windsors being on the council of 300 but not the Rothschilds but just the same aren't the higher ranking people kept hidden as that is the preferred way? so being known and a public figure makes you lower ranked I would imagine

also a good number of these people are Chinese, Chinese have more gold than Windsors and Rothschilds put together.

After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.

Historically, there is ample evidence to show that the family has used insider trading to bilk money from both private and public funds.

During the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild was responsible for one of the oldest cases of “insider trading,” which led to the Rothschild family robbing a whole nation blind. In 1815 when the battle of Waterloo took place, there were no quick methods of communication like we have today so messengers were used for communication in times of war. The Rothschild’s took advantage of this by having spies on the frontlines of the battle who would return information to the family faster than the messengers used by the military.

When the British won the war, Nathan Rothschild, was of course, the first to know, and he immediately went to the stock exchange and started selling stocks while putting out the rumor that the French had won the war. This created a panic on the floor of the stock exchange and investors all over England began frantically selling their stocks. With the price of all stocks plummeting Rothschild was able to buy out the whole English market for a fraction of its cost. When word returned that the English had actually been victorious, the value of the market soared, and overnight Nathan Rothschild expanded his family’s wealth, and cemented their position as one of the richest families in the world.

Ashkenazi population in Israel is very low. More in USA, England, Europe. Israel's more of a shit-skin country.

conditioning.
we go outside and see a jew refusing service to a nigger, we say "hey why can't we do that".

the bystanders say "you RACIST" and jump on us.

if you don't get it, re read it a thousand times, because there are five (5) distinct things you should get.

They're smart and they always work towards their interests as an ethnic group. Thats all there is to it really. Us whiteys could topple them easily if we convinced all of our kin to work together as an ethnic group as well but many have been convinced that whiteness is not real and that we have no culture worth preserving and that we have to help the shitskins.

>says that Jews outperform
>cites Israel as an example.
Hahahahahahaha

Israel is basically a third world country despite constantly being propped up by trillions of dollars in foreign aid from the US and other western nations. There's no excuse for it to be in such terrible condition and you should be embarrassed that it's associated with your ethnoreligion at all.

Although, I guess Poland was already a prime example of what happens when a country is full of Jews, given that it has the highest Ashkenazi population in Europe and is one of its poorest countries, even though it's right nextdoor to one of the absolute wealthiest.

Some excellent history here.
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/1878-1919.htm

Quick answer:

Black magic mixed with supremacist ideology(talmud) + Corruption(financial and sexual also know as greed and lust)

Their power is due to them beeing the middle men in Slave trading between the 3rd century and 17th.

They were the only ones allowed to do USURY for over 1000+ years. Muslims and Christians we're forbidden by their Kike delivered religions to practice Lending at interest therefore they couldn't expand their finances.

The question is how did they Reach the top in the beggining cause they've been toppled several times(expullsion)

They did that by using black magic and financial and sexual corruption of the Local - > Regional leaders.

You must realize they controled the Christian Church from the very beggining, therefore they were the Judges back then and they judged based on the bible whyle corrupting gentile leaders beforehand.

So do you guys think history will repeat itself and they'll get toppled again?

Because it seems to be a pattern desu.

>Israel's more of a shit-skin country.

except the government and military, whats that flag Iraq?

Someone expand my knowledge on easy to use Jewish words. I only really know Shalom.

This. The only quality I would prefer whites have over Jews is moral superiority. Many Jews have been subversive to our cultural values. I don't think whites should stoop to that level.

yes im jewish.

real talk Ahmed. Back to the third world you go!!

Give it 10 to 20 more years, they've been completely exposed now, compared to the last time.(ww2)

They're also stuck, they can no longer censor that would lead to a situation were people will have to gather in groups(activism) in order to fight their censorship and they don't want that to happen, they want people to stay passive and in front of the JewTV.

Thing is they also blew the lid to soon, they started advertising themselves as a "race" instead of a persecuted religious group like they did for centuries.

We now know that JEWS = Cohen Gene and we no longer need Yellow stars to Identify them.

This means that we can now introduce DNA databases and gradually remove them from existance, we didn't had this luxury back in WW2..

the cities in Israel are brand new/ suffered multiple wars. How about you check out your own morbid infrastructure.
Are you even white?

Gas yourself, Chaim.

They are superior to white Neanderthals.
Their reign will only end when they are killed by blacks for being too white.

look at this gypsy intellectual.

I'm assuming it depends in which unit? The government from what I've gathered does always seem to be white so I'm assuming Ashkenazi. You're the Jew here so drop some stats. Are they racist towards the Arab Jews?

Ani - Me/I
Ata - you
Toda - Thanks
Boker tov - Good morning
Ma nishma? - How are you?
Ale mehurban - a fucking leaf

You born in Germany or Israel?

>look at this gypsy intellectual.

I identify as a White Devil (Trac or Drac) and Satan is my Father.

Thank you very much.

Russia

>I don't understand adoption studies: the post

lmao I know at least 5 other Russian-Jewish families who are now living in Germany.

How's the situation there now with jews since all the muslims and niggers?

Even better. You lived in Israel ever? I've been quite interested in these threads and I've noticed all the Israelis on here always crapping on you guys that don't live in Israel calling you traitors and not part of them. Why is this? I never seen this with Afrikaners or even Souties to be honest. The stereotype is that you all stick together always thats why you not all dead. Is this just JIDF tactic? Thanks in advance. And sorry if it's a stupid question.

t. clueless faggot

You identify as a homeless bandit, this is at least how the German designation for Gypsy came into existence. See Zigeuner. I love how you faggots haven't learned anything from WWII and are still subject to deportation.lol

If by superior you mean inbred I couldn't agree more. Enjoy your Tay Sachs and breast cancer Shlomo.

Their rise to power is a relatively recent phenomenon (past 100 years or so).

Old boy networks

It's because we're way smarter than all of you.

Been in Israel for 10 days during my taglit birthright experience. Israel is a 3 world country with a proper infrastructure. Israelis dislike us because we ahvent been indoctrinated into the Israeli hypermelitarisic culture and haven't bleed for Israel during the tree wars they had. We( especially) the Russian Jews see the Israeli as primitive and Arabic, which we greatly dislike since we are basically Russian and European, or this is at least how i felt over there.

Heres why jews, specifically ashkenazi jews, are so powerful. Struggle

For years in europe, jews have been a hated minority. So because of this, they had to rely on their wit to survive. They come from very matriacal type of families that shame their kids for being dumb, forcing them to study hard. They are also very selective and admitie that their kids get married/have kids with other jews who are succesful "Oy Sarah, why dont you marry David! Hes such a handsome young man and already he has his own law practice!"

Also because of their past persecution, they are very clannish and tend to "stay with their own" and help each other out. A jewish guy is more likely to employ a jewish kid to work for him based on the fact that hes a fellow jew, and because of their tight knit communities, he most likely knows him.

People who think jews have a lot of social power in the west now because of some sort of magical crystal or some shit are retarded NEETs on the same level as "WE WUZ" niggers.

>You identify as a homeless bandit, this is at least how the German designation for Gypsy came into existence. See Zigeuner. I love how you faggots haven't learned anything from WWII and are still subject to deportation

And you dare say you're Jewish?

If you had been jewish you would have known that Romanias (the proto-humans, no blacks ain't humans) are your biggest enemies, and would've shown me some respect, i guess you're just a filthy subhuman Hans trying to troll Sup Forums hah.

>child sacrifices
>serving satan

>implying there isn't a higher power controlling the Jews
>implying we're all not just puppets the Iluminati and Stonecutters

Everyone can't handle truth of the true rulers and I don't think we're ready for them.

Only my closest friends know that i have a Jewish affiliation. No one else knows. If its necessary ill reveal my identity to silence everyone if needed. Its might become necessary since Germans have almost no regrets about WWII, the war in the East and generally suffer from a very unhealthy superiority complex. I also dont really talk to other Jews because most of them are on the level of Turks and cant really speak German or Russian, which i find disgusting

You anti or pro Zionist? You wouldn't go live there ever? This is my last question.

Toda.

christcucks.

Never forget the tree wars

>serving satan

I don't see Satan anywhere in that pic.

Reptilians are the enemies of Satan, they're a completely diferent civilization compared to that of Satans.

Satans civilization comes from the Orions belt , whyle Reptilians come from Ursa Major. They've been in war for at least 50k years.

Pic provided for Satan.

Im totally pro Israel and the existence of this country. If it becomes necessary ill move there, even if i wont enjoy living there, maybe except for the fact that ill belong to the top cast of this society since im an secular Ashkenazim.

They control the flow of information. They do other things as well, but this is really what gives them the most power.

Thanks. You seem modest unlike them. They come across as very arrogant and that they're special more so than others lol.

> Romanias the proto-humans.

top kek senpai

what are you trying, to holocaust me again ?

They were told by God to straighten the fuck up, or I'll burn everything you own into the ground. You want to be my chosen people, wisen up ffs.

See Second Kingdom of Israel. See Hitler. See upcoming war involving Israel.

im not even sure about the relation of the jews and the reptilians

ik that moloch is literally an archon tho

Thanks famalam.
Im Russian in my soul. Talking to average Israelis was very unpleasant for me because they are often projecting their insecurities and fears since they have been told from a little age that they are 2 minutes from being whiped out by all the arabs at once. We all know that that will never happen. People were extremely confused by me because i was always super chill and grounded whilst being there and told them that i have never felt so safe in my entire life.