Why the Uptick in visits to Antarctica by the Elite?

I'd say it's pyramids that's causing the uptick in visitation. So, who's been there over the last year?

So far we have:

John Kerry: nytimes.com/2016/11/16/science/antarctica-john-kerry-global-warming.html

Head of Russian Orthodox Church: abc.net.au/news/2016-02-19/head-of-russian-orthodox-church-visits-antarctic-flock/7184390

Tom Hanks: pravoslavie.ru/english/90709.htm

Buzz Aldrin: npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/01/503973422/buzz-aldrin-is-medically-evacuated-from-antarctica

New Zealand head of defence force and senior cabinet ministers: home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=220107

The Governor-General, His Excellency General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC (Retd from Austrailia): antarctica.gov.au/news/2016/governor-general-visits-australian-antarctic-territory

Lady Cosgrove: antarctica.gov.au/news/2016/governor-general-visits-australian-antarctic-territory

M.K. Pandit (Harvard Professor): iuemag.com/december2015/sf/pearls-from-antarctica.php

Possibly Obama: beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2016/11/the-antarctic-ban-for-another-35-years-to-cover-up-the-secrets-from-the-past-video-2518422.html buenosairesherald.com/article/209987/obama-to-extend-trip-to-argentina-with-patagonia-visit

And the sexy Kate Upton in 2012, pic related.

Antarctica: britannica.com/place/Antarctica

You can book trips there: miamiherald.com/living/travel/article103719317.html

Scientists there drink ALOT and this weird quote "In one instance, a former South Pole technician told that magazine that “beakers” — a nickname for the scientists — aren't afraid of getting in trouble because they have “a license to kill.” : today.com/news/are-researchers-antarctica-thin-ice-abusing-alcohol-t51841

*I'll edit the list as I find more. Feel free to contribute!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5RrRQOM0v0w
youtube.com/watch?v=lMW5x3GAx-w
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably to accuse the snow of having white privilege.

Maybe the cold pressure keeps radiation away.

that's where the lizard nest is.

there is something weird going on there

there wasn't even a mention of buzz aldrin being there before his evacuation

Ooohhh poor OP, he doesnt know what he just did. A few minutes later someone will come in here and say "antarctica is a ring encircling the earth which is flat" or something like that, and after that dozens of people saying "flat earth is retarded" and calling OP dumb despite he never even mentioned flat earth. Still trying to figure out which of those are the shills, maybe both with the first guy being the enabler to derail

However flatearthers made interesting observations, and it should be looked into it, but they were too quick interpreting that those stuff means the earth is flat

They must be visiting the boarder of our flat earth.

probably had a heart attack because he saw same shit on the moon

>Antarctica is a ring encircling the earth which is flat, fuck you're dumb.

kek

Why is there a picture of this, but not where the earth actually ends.

my guess is they have a end of days bunker there

holy shit lmfao

>uptick in visitation
it's summertime in the Southern Hemisphere

Also thisThis happens in every threat about antarctica or nasa. Really makes you think

Getting away from Obama because a load of white celeb's have died this year. And they don't want to join them.

It goes on for who knows how long. (((((They do)))))

Atlantis or Noahs ark. Remnants of the advanced civilization from before the flood.
youtu.be/5RrRQOM0v0w

What if antarctica is just like the redline in one piece and beyond it is a whole another half of the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=lMW5x3GAx-w

There is a "secret" city down there. Your taxes paid for it. At each pole of a planet you can use spinning magnet arrays to lift off from the Earth's surface. You can't see the back of the moon... Earth satellites are nukes...
The 'elite' (they are the less than animals) are attempting to literally kill every one on the surface. For real.
Fake alien google jesus coming soon... You got less than 7 years.
Real Jesus coming soon after that.
Jesus Christ is The Truth. Any one who says otherwise is deceived, or a liar.

>but not where the earth actually ends.
Cause we're nowhere near close to that

It would explain why China is literally translated as "Middle Kingdom" and why their dragon gods told them they were in the center line of the Earth
>not sure how it fits in the map but the history there is fascinating
>tfw China was started by a mystical god "the yellow emperor who flew in on mechanical dragons"

>be 2016
>jesus

Ahahahaha
No zombie jew gonna save you retard.
save yourself.

I have a feeling Kek is interested in this tread. Will He bless us with digits?

>dragon gods

Heh

They created the white man, too

The dragons have names like Enki, Inanna and Ereshkigal

This

Did you know Kate Upton actually went to Antarctica for that photoshoot? It looks so fake. She could have done it in a studio.

What is Kate up to nowadays?

This. Shit is becoming very ominous. Something was discovered.

OR there is an extreme kind of research facility and a break through has happened.

It's a glacial horn formed by multiple cirques.

Here we go.

It's because of their "whiteness" that they reflect the sun's rays and heat up our atmosphere. It's about time they pay for their privilege.

This amuses me and I have no idea why.

>hurr durr where da erf end

no one aside from mongoloids actually believes there is a literal edge. The most likely conclusion from all available data is that there is an astoundingly large quantity of unknown & unexplored land containing all manner of curiosities, independent of whether erf is flat, spherical or otherwise.

Buzz aldrin was kicked out of the South Pole because the ayylmaos recognized him from trespassing on the moon and weren't having it

Seems that way

Bump for that nicely put together OP

Those pyramids are glacial cirques and not man made.

What is
>Set&Anubis
I didn't see it in the sky.

Yeah forget the 'pyramids'. Something else is going on.

Wikileaks confirmed that Antarctica is the development site for the world's largest full scale arsenal of weaponized onaholes.

Look at the slutty blondes in Antarctica in your own OP. Why wouldn't people want to go to Antarctica?

If temperatures are rising and the polar caps are melting, that means Antarctica could become habitable in a not so distant future.

>*territorial claims intensify*

But yeah, go ahead and assume it's pyramids or ayy's.

Because its a really cool place to visit?

>Cool
Get out

I know it looks exciting but wait a bit. We must confirm bricks. I'm much more focused on these visits.

>Get out

I'm not wrong you know.

I've always wanted to visit that place.

Largest desert in the entire planet?

Fuck yeah I wanna visit.

Plus its a good place to store gigantic corpses when a necromancer or a lich becomes powerful enough to raise one.

Fucking yeti empire

>YAH YAH
gets me every time

Looked like a cheeky pun to me cunt

Climate change made it a beach resort. It's the new st barths.

My ancestor was in scotts antarctica expedition. I should have shares in club pole.

Thank you kind user!

>inb4 (((meteor strike )))

76 women are heading there -76 is significant to the illuminati because 1776 is the year that the Bavarian illuminati was started: bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925

dare you dig any deeper into this?

Because Hitler n Jesus n shit
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica10.htm

Christ are they trying to build a population?

Secret underground complex where the elites throw massive parties with mountains of cocaine and then rape captured ayylmaos

Bump. Someone dump redpills on Antarctica, even Hitler was pretty interested in it.