*sips cum*

God, I hate him soo fucking much.

Do they not realize when they say shit like this they're just making people desensitized to fear mongering of fascism?

My calendar says it's 2016, but John Oliver's teeth look more like 1416

not an argument

>Current Year Man can't tell what year it is anymore.

Did we break him?

Why the fuck do we allow this limey fuck to remain here? There is nothing more obnoxious than a foreigner talking shit about your country while enjoying all the benefits of living here.

That fake tweet maker needs to replace the stars with hearts. It's the fastest way to tell it's fake.

>all those idiots following this braindead cuck bong.

We won, he lost, o need to get upset. Besides, if he's able to do what he wants and get it done right, he'll have even less of an argument to stand on.

What the fuck is his problem? Is it because the CURRENT YEAR is over soon? God I hope he goes back to his Muslim cock loving nation.

>it feels more like 1939.
oh I wish...

First thing I noticed, I think this thread proves that Reddit is here.

Reported to German police

Hope you enjoy indoctrination camp, hans.

:v

Benefits of what? Working here? He'll get a job on some British cuckshow if he were to leave. This shithole has nothing to offer just like any other place on this planet. To me he looks quite successful despite his cuck nature. Don't forget to read your bible and the constitution, Cletus.

No shit. It's nothing short of saintly the way you guys tolerate these limey wet blanket liberal types. Before him there was that other git, whatshisname. Is it mandatory? You have to have a smug limey on the tv somewhere?

Good thing I saved this.

You'd have to deport him, nobody even knows who he is here.

>sips cum
fucking kek

This fucking faggot doesn't even know his history. You mean 1933 you dumb limey cocksucker. If it was 1939, we'd be invading Mexico and Canada right now.

I FUCKING hate liberals. They always are brain dead like this faggot.

>Don't forget to read your bible and the constitution, Cletus.

t. John Oliver

>39

Doesn't he mean 33?

Don't be racist towards Brits senpai

Can't believe this thread is still getting replies from people like it's even real. OP saw that Sup Forums had an influx of spastics and pounced, he deserves credit.

>He'll get a job on some British cuckshow if he were to leave.

It's his inability to land a gig in England that forced him to work here.

Just called German police. Enjoy the jail cell.

Is that Angela Merkel on the left?

>when so much horrible shit happens in the current year you forget it's the current year

HAHAHA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE. 20FUCKING16 HAHAHA FUUUUUCK.

They want them to be desensitized because they are facists and don't want people to realise that.

If he said 33 none of his followers would understand. It's funny cause If Hillary had Won we would be much closer to an actual 1939 renactment.

Dumb shit can't even get his years right, Hitler took power in 1933. No was has begun

He's a parody of himself. I think he knows this.

HOLY SHIT THE CURRENT YEAR MEME MAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN. Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO. RACISTS BTFO. DRUMPF BTFO. DISGUSTING DEPLORABLES BTFO.

How the hell would he know what it was like in 1939? He's at most 26 year's old.

GEE JOHN MAYBE SELLING YOUR SOUL TO A SOCIOPATHIC WARMONGER AND TRANSPARENTLY SHILLING FOR HER ON YOUR TV SHOW WAS A BAD IDEA

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

A MEME THEEEEEEEORY

John Oliver's dental care looks like its from 1939

>TFW 1939 was actually a very productive time for America, just coming out of the Depression.

He'll be in an oven soon.

Kek.

I don't anyone invading Poland..

Yes

>1939
>Literally Hitler has already been Führer for 5 years

>checks his twitter
>OP is full of shit

jesus christ, everybody itt took the obvious bait.

Canada?

His name tag says "John Oliver," but he seems more like "Enormous Faggot."

Where did that picture come from originally? It should be the other way around.

thats what they get for turning 2008 into 1931

>1939
So the end of a depression?

so he lived in 1939 or how the fuck does he know how it felt in that year
How can he be so fucking retarded as to compare that time to today? jesus

Reminder that 1939 was once the current year.

Revelation 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

>abaddon
>a bad don

He's not wrong. Trump's the Anti-Christ.

Fake and gay bait.

Fells more like 1984

this image brings a whole new meaning to 'The Trews'

Underrated.

There's nothing to counter argue

>jobs staying in America
wtf is this the 50s? SICKENING

Lord have mercy what a drama queen.

he blew a huge 2016 sign up, we broke something

I hate to tell you this, but jobs merely staying in America won't actually help anyone - it only stops the bleeding. Jobs have to actually come BACK, which will be quite a bit harder to pull off with only a tax cut and some guaranteed government contracts.

>we'd be invading Mexico and Canada right now.
you will never be part of Operation Taco-Rake