How does it feel leafs to have the shittiest bird on the planet as your national icon?

How does it feel leafs to have the shittiest bird on the planet as your national icon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For real though geese are dicks.

My university is absolutely infested with them. They shit all over and hiss at me whenever I walk past them.

I agree with you and OP how can Canada deal with being on suicide watch?

You gotta kick 'em in the throat, dude. Then you gotta run away because that doesn't do shit but make them angry.

Isn't their national bird some kind of duck, actually? Also, shouldn't most of those vermin be in Mexico by now? More and more stay further in the north every year as the pests keep finding new places to eat.

>mfw i have to stop my car because these birds cross the streets in gangs and rake their sweet time

Rolling over them at low speed doesnt cause damage

They dont fly that far south. Usually they stop a bit south of Tennessee for the winter. They dont like hot weather nor super cold weather. They stop where the temperature is best for them.

They have stayed in Chicago until about 2 weeks ago, which is super late for them. They should have been out of here by late October. Im starting to wonder if we are going to get winter at all this year

Ayyyyyy.....

Do that in the US and you just committed a few felonies. The town I live in actually has police act as a crossing guard for them on 2 of our roads.

You harm a feather on a migratory bird and Uncle Sam will buttfuck you to hell and back. Its even worse if its an owl or eagle. Harming an Owl in the US is punishable by 35 years in prison for example

How so? They start coming too close and you can grab the honking jew by it's long neck and strangle it to death. They're nothing compared to bears that bite people's heads off.

The one quality I envy of geese is that they don't betray their own.

see
Being attacked is not a defense to harming a migratory species. They also cant be relocated, so if you get an aggressive goose/owl/eagle/duck near your property, you are just screwed

Yes, this is a real sign. They had to place them all over the town because of serious owl attacks

REMOVE HONK

I fucking hate Canada geese so much, they silently float to shore like some kind of organized crime mob and then they shit on everything and are too stubborn to chase away

our national animal is the beaver. It chews down trees just for fun and will flood areas. Its the shitposter of the animal world

so the screamapillar episode of the simpsons is actually based on real life

Don't tell me you've got all those fuckers id-tagged and under 24/7 surveillance? There was a thread about P-45 the mountain lion and some burger said that wouldn't be able to take it out because it would come back to you. There's no way of getting caught if you eat the evidence or bury the carcass far away from your lands.

These bastards fly all the way from Leaf Land just to land in the field beside my house.

Noisy fuckers. If I had a shotgun I'd give them a blast.

> but we don't have a National Bird you Americucks

The is the leading contender...

Yeah but to be entirely fair, everything in the US is punishable by 35 years in prison.

>muh freedom

I shoot a few every year when they come in season. They honestly taste like shit though. I grind them up with pork fat, jalapenos, and cream cheese into a sausage otherwise it's a huge pain in the ass to make them taste decent.

Those fucks completely took over the pond here and act like they have always owned the damn place. There's a rapefugee home there now, so i hope they fucked some of these pieces of shit up and ate them or something.

grey jays are cute I went innawoods camping once and one of them got into our food sack and tore open an envelope of crackers. We only noticed because the bag was shaking

>eating popcorn ducks

you dumb fuck of course they taste like shit

angry honking shit ducks we should kill em all

i like running around and attacking them

I was raised to eat what I kill. Even then these bastards are barely palatable with plenty of work.

I hate them so I unleash a little rage on them every year. Least I can do is try to make some sort of meal out of them as well.

as a burger, it fucking irritating those shitty birds are everywhere in the PNW....you cant go to a city park without stepping in giant pile of goose crap. eat shit leafs, take your birds back....we'll take those cute black squirrels though....

They're still here in Michigan. Sucks.

Lets put it this way, someone shot an eagle a few years ago with am arrow. Department of Natural Resources, The Park Service, and Fish and Game spent a combined 14 million dollars on tracking the guy down.

There was also an incident a few years ago where snowmobile drivers were running geese down on a frozen lake in I want to say Minnesota. DNR put the entire lake under 24 hour surveillance with agents and IR cameras.

So yes, they will find you eventually. We live in a society where you are on camera an average of 600 times per day, and pretty much everything you do aside from sitting inside your house can be tracked fairly easily.

wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT OUT OUT

Geese and ducks are an acquired taste and it does take a lot of work to make them not greasy as hell. Sort of like eating deer from the north east, its either sausage or food magic.

I hate deer that eat pine and scrub all year. The midwest deer taste sooo much better

I snapped one of those fuckers necks when I was visiting my friend in Michigan.

Fucking faggot bird kept attacking me for no damn reason and flew at me multiple times.

After swatting it away 3 times I snatched it by the neck on the fourth and just cracked it like a bullwhip made of meat and feathers

Fucking stupid birds.

wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack wack

Dafuq are you talking about
theyre the best

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

Duck is fuckin bomb

I love duck. I hunt/eat duck pretty much all December and January every year. I've just never been a fan of goose.

I hate those bastards so goddamn much. Shot one out of the air a couple years ago and it fell on a friend in the duck blind, almost knocking him out.

Yeah, but they're not as representative of Canada as something like the Snowy Owl.

I see it now, but then again there are ways to disrupt cameras if you really want to. You can order a tool from China that disrupts wireless cameras and alike from functioning within a certain radius, very popular with burglars and such. Not that I would necessarily lug that thing around in order to shoot hawks or anything.

Also

>Fish and Game

Is there a department of FaG somewhere out there?

Leaves can fly?

Ability to defend yourself from a dick doesn't make it something else.

Fact: The Canada goose is the biggest asshole in the animal kingdom.

What's your opinion on Jews?

These birds are hatred, evil, and chaos given mortal form

You have to admit though, they've got giant balls.

That's like some skinny nerd bullying the jock, and winning.

So, kind of what Canadians dream of. I think it's the perfect representation of Canada.

Sad that a goose is defending your country from the chinks.

Soon.