Are Japs white?

After playing Final Fantasy XV I’m not fucking sure anymore. Clearly Prince Rikuchu is the whitest fucking ricenigger I ever laid eyes on, and he has super cool blue eyes and shit. Also his Dad is Sean Connery I think.
And I still haven’t seen any actual niggers yet. Which a gorillion less niggers than I would have seen if I had gone to the movies instead. Also I’m not sure what button to press to fuck Cindy.
Me likey the XV combat system too. Mash two buttons and R1 is way better than mash one button. I rate this game 5/7.
Oh yeah, and fuck the Jews, race war now etc.

Kingdom Hearts is the more red-pilled series tbqh

Is nifelheim red pilled?

No, Orientals are not white.

>are japs white
They're white Asians in the same way that Scandinavians are white Europeans. They do seem less keen on annihilating their own race, though.

did ya ever think that the one thing that japs gained from nukes is rapid evolution? also coloured contacts.

It's not set in Japan, it's not even set in this world.

Is this shit even worth it? My brother bought it and I can just go to his room to play it since he's normarly not home much when I am. But been to busy playing Divinity.

They reaaaally want to be white and worship the white cock

Hes a jpop star

The Asian upper class are white-ish. I'm talking about their models and celebrities and government people. The average citizen not so much. I'm pretty sure there's a small cabal of mixed Asians in every country that look very white.

No they aren't but they do like the Aesthetic of white civilization.

No, they just learned from us after WWII and got their shit together. They aren't an ideal society, but it still is far more advanced than others.

>tfw can't see FF the same anymore now I know about Race and phenotypes
>just see happas
>want Nordid phenotypes
>manlet happa is a "king"

Fuck this game.

"learned" more like forced to abide, at least they didn't get the memo on "how to brainwash and kill your own citizens"

WE WUZ NIPS

nothing to worry about
the expats are here to whiten them

>after playing a video game
Stopped reading right there

Jesus Christ I can't imagine how autistic id have to be to be THIS obsessed with race or being white

Are you able to enjoy anything?

>The Asian upper class are white-ish. I'm talking about their models and celebrities and government people.

Is Taro Aso white?

The whole pale skin fetishization is a very old thing for them, paler skin meant wealth and affluence in older times while darker skin meant you were a laborer.

Just play any other arpg

How so? Ansem may be, but not enough to call the whole series redpilled.

Yeah I dated a Filipino girl who would only date other Filipinos with fair skin.

>these aren't Japanese according to weebs

Who is she?

user, it's just a fucking video game.

Is Akainu the most redpilled one piece character?

Is he the most redpilled anime character ever?

It's a video game.