ITT: We show our country's whitest place

I'm curious about western countries' safest places, and most heaven-tier by their lack of muslims and shitskins

pardon my french btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/08/15/white-christian-america-is-dying/?utm_term=.7b99320a1ca1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Outer Hebrides are the best.

This place looks comfy

>Portugal
>white

You could withdraw Indre-et-Loire and add perhaps Bourguignonne places.

finland is almost 100% white outside helsinki and turku

For the US you're looking at Maine.

Just Maine.

>france
>lack of muslims and shitskins

The dark green areas

>safest
Literally everywhere except parts of some of the shittier cities, so 99.999% of the map.

And in a few months even the crime there will be eradicated.

PRAISE KEK

Bless em

is this what tumor scans look like?

London is the cancer of the UK

don't be so insecure, white european.

Southern Chile is best Chile

The southern west looks comfy desu

why is that coastal county on the Loire uncoloured?

These are the places in Canada that should be avoided by any self-respecting white man. The rest of the country is actually not that bad tbqh.

for having lives many years in both Indre-et-Loire (coloured blue and FULL OF NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS) and in Pyrénées Atlantiques (marked white and pretty much devoid of melanin) this map is pure shit

>you will never own a comfy cider farm in Devon
Why even live?

Groningen is the best & cutest city in your highlighted area.

cuz there is the city of Nantes in it, it's big and it has minoroties

Don't forget Winnipeg

Groningen is nice but it is still a commie shithole

The red areas are good to go and even some blue areas.

Utrecht (province) isn't bad at all, only the city Utrecht and Gouda are kanker. Rural Utrecht is comfy af

The Frisians really enhance the ambiente.

Brabant is best tbqh

Bourguignon ? you mean Bourgogne ?

not necessarily true, there are some red areas here that are majority nonwhite, like in the south of Texas and parts of Alabama

Maine looks comfy as fuck, mate

tbqh it's Luxembourg tho

I agree, Brabanders are the least cucked usually. Limburgers being a close second. The north is all cucked up even though they barely have any immigrants, really weird.

Winnipeg has a native problem but I actually have a soft spot for them. They cause a lot of trouble but they aren't here to take over like the Chinks, Moslems, and Poojeets. The natives were here first. We don't owe them anything, but I have some sympathy.

Yeah and most of those blue areas in Iowa are all white but it's a pretty good loose representation of where it's safe to go in America I think. I mean if you just threw out the entire south it would be very accurate imo.

All of Germanistan is contaminated. ALL OF IT!!!

LOL

Come home white man.

All states with mainly German settlers are lame.

>iowa
>lame

pick one

"The north is all cucked"
And the south is all bazombibloozled.

Maybe try using words that have a meaning.

And stay out of the north, we dont need faglords like you here.

Niggers everywhere in des moines, along with meth addicts. The smell of shit everywhere, nothing ever happens anywhere.

Anything along the Mississippi river in St. Louis or south of it is nigger zone. BEWARE.

>Niggers everywhere in des moines
It's not as bad as other states but yeah in the US you just avoid cities in general. Otherwise it's a good state.

>The smell of shit everywhere
Only for like 3 weeks out of the year or if you live close to a hog farm.

>nothing ever happens anywhere
Yeah sorry we don't have exciting BLM protests or our cities getting burnt down.

>mous (ID: JdU21PfU) 12/02/16(Fri)11:36:21 No.101204120▶

Tennessee is so based it's hard to believe we're not more popular to be honest.

The city of Memphis is infested with blacks but it's in the far West corner and no one in TN even considers it part of the state. It's basically Mississippi.

What do they mean by "American" (yellow) ?

This. The north is the only part of the Netherlands that is not entirely made up of niggers and faggots

:)

>slav
>that flag

You're worse than the niggiest nigger, Ivan.

Scots-Irish or British. Basically just people who have been in the country for 300 years or more and just say American.

Dumb southerners who don't know how to trace their ancestry. Mostly Scots and Irish so why would you even want to trace that shit?

Nobody in Poland is named Ivan

Nobody.

What's your opinion on Jews?

yh but that wurzles territory
youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

Poland either hates them or doesn't give two fucks about em. Mostly because Jews always absolutely hated us for some fucking reason.

It means that they can trace their ancestry back to the first settlers of the US. When you're going back to the 1600's and shit, your ancestry is just "American."

These people actually called themselves "Natives" and shit on other immigrants from Germany and Ireland, France and such. We have a lot of people in Tennessee that can trace their origins back to original settlers of the land.

>Wallonia
>safe

The Dakotas, too.

If you consider Italians as white, then all Italy is something like 96% white.
t. Italian working in Switzerland

>If you consider Italians as white

you forgot Frankfurt a.M.

You guys have a fuckton of asians.

>tfw live in the one part of Wales that isn't like 95% white

Cardiff is such a shithole. Everyone I know is either non-white or has some non-white ancestry.

>Said the 60%

They are only in Prato, Milano (Milan) and Roma (Rome). The problem is that nignogs are 5%

Checked

This.

Ivan is mostly used in Russia and Croatia.

t. Ivan

>said the pasta nigger

>our countries Whites place
Pic related is a class picture from Britanny, oue "whitest place".

Witnessed.

Better to be a pizza&spaghetti&mandolino nigger than you. Goodbye pal

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/08/15/white-christian-america-is-dying/?utm_term=.7b99320a1ca1

You will find the occasional Filipina bride, usuallyl brougth back by some ex-serviceman... Rather miserable lives they end up living there too, from what I've heard from friends there!

Fuck you. Those people are the core of your country. They're the most British, and are mostly English. They know what they descend from, but are also aware of what they ARE. They founded a new nation.

>(((washington post)))
Might as well link buzzfeed

thats british clay

Yes, I live in Commiefornia 2.0

Surely, it is always (((da joos))) and America is 90% white.

one of the few countries you could fix with a single nuke

Wow, Pittsburgh fag here, I'm really surprised by this.

Actually what is St. Louis doing on here? This list has to be wrong right?

>Edinburgh
>90-100% white British
???

brittany is cornish clay ya ponce

A hot obsidian former-London would be helpful, but the major Paki colonies are in Lancashire and Yorkshire.

>it is always (((da joos)))
They admit themselves that they control the media.

Besides, just stay out of California and Texas and you'll be fine.

Such maps are always out of date and woefully optimistic.

cornwall is a meme,nothing but haven holiday camps and fields.

>Moscow
>Whitest

Dude, you still do not get the point. White people disappearing in USA is a fact.
In 2100 here in Italy we will be eating spaghetti, playing mandolino, making debt and going to church as we did for a millennium. You will not be there.

White people aren't going to go extinct in America, we'll just be a smaller percent of the population unless we can shut our borders.

I moved from Cali to Ohio. The difference is amazing. Cali had no kind of aid. Spics suck up the low income funding in Cali. A homeless white woman was turned away when she applied for food stamps because she didn't have a kid. It almost caused a riot when she told her story in a donut shop I was in.

In Ohio we have a small bus that drives around rural areas to offer transportation to elderly and special needs who cant drive. A Ohio government program got my high functioning brother a job within a month. Country Ohio has amazing aif because there is such a high white population.

He moved to Georgia and has been in their program and ot of work since they moved there months ago

i dont even know where the fuck lancashire is or what happens there but its probably less relevant than a dog turd

fields > concrete

on peut pas échapper à la dernière génération de shitskin, y en a partout maintenant. Ce qui est sûr, c'est que c'est pas remplis de quartiers de noirs comme à Paris, Lyon et Marseille

Pic related, but without a very few of the larger cities, and East Berlin.

I'd love to say that other rural regions qualify - but I come from a small Bavarian town, and those are already infested with Turks and Rapefugees as well.