Anti-white Kang Mayor

Finally have some ammo against my local vice-mayor. This dindu is responsible for trying to remove our statue of Robert E. Lee and getting BLM to start shit around town.

>I don't like white people so I hate white snow
>White women = Devil
>Eat it while she sleep, if she moan it ain't rape

He's already resigned from the State board of education, but we still have to get him off of the city council.
jasonkessler.net/blog/leaked-anti-white-racist-charlottesville-vice-mayor-wes-bellamy-attacks-whites-women-blacks-who-talk-white

standunited.org/petition/remove-wes-bellamy-from-the-charlottesville-city-council

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/12/01/virginia-board-of-education-member-resigns-after-vulgar-tweets-surface/?utm_term=.adbfe1c4bc22
c-ville.com/tweetstorm-bellamy-apologizes-inappropriate-posts/#.WEGWsYXg3s0
imgur.com/a/PIFtB
imgur.com/a/jWdLc
youtube.com/watch?v=ob2WcUzH10s
youtube.com/watch?v=cHEAJeygbB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmm, I wonder why the (((national media))) hasn't picked up on this story. I was told that they hate racism.

The Washington Post is the only one I've seen pick it up outside of our town. Surprisingly though, the UVA student paper grilled this nig in their article about him. Turns out even SJW's get mad at blacks when they say "faggot" and anti-women stuff

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/12/01/virginia-board-of-education-member-resigns-after-vulgar-tweets-surface/?utm_term=.adbfe1c4bc22

Going to be in Cville tomorrow to hang with my gf family. What can I do to help?

The least you can do is sign the petition listed above. On Monday at 7pm we will be petitioning against him at a city council meeting, so if you're here then that would be great.

What you need to do is get the attention of people who will force the media to pay attention. Get this out to Cernovich, Breitbart, Ben Shapiro and so on. Frame it as "Openly racist, sexist, homophobic southern vice-mayor refuses to step down" to clickbait some sjw types.

I sent it to Breitbart a couple days ago. So far nothing. But I'll keep spreading it.

go to citizen burger its the shit. or lampo. ten if you like sushi

i wrote a sarcastic letter as a jew to wes commending him for his comments and replied then the fucking MAYOR emailed me. fucking hilarious

Pics

word hold on

Seconded. I wanna see that shit lmao

bump while waiting for new free wifi thread

>Turns out even SJW's get mad at blacks when they say "faggot" and anti-women stuff

All that matters to the left is pushing their agenda. They will abandon anyone in an instant, no matter how brown or gay they are, once they can no longer help advance their agenda.

i saw that wes fell for the sarcasm but the mayor wasn't so i tried to get back in character at the end. mayor never responded after calling me racist

not bad, chekkked

Holy fucking kek

Checked and keked

>Unless I'm a profit

oh yea and in the time it took the vice mayor to respond and the mayor, the wes had been placed on administrative leave. i fucking made the news here c-ville.com/tweetstorm-bellamy-apologizes-inappropriate-posts/#.WEGWsYXg3s0 they said they received one email 'in support' of wes. must've been me

These nigs are like that one kid in class who would constantly get shit on by the teacher.
They would wall around all day claiming to be picked on when in reality they're just a disruptive little shit that everyone wishes would fuck off and die.
These nigs are holding the rest of us back in the classroom of life.

you done gud

Mighty well done user.

I do believe there was a second Sup Forumsock involved.

> "He’s not even a landowner,” Addington adds

>the Holocaust™

divine nines. kek is here

thanks dane bro

Apparently a parent of a school kid said he's pretty racist towards white kids in school but they were afraid to speak out since niggers never did nuffin

Citizen Burger is fucking garbage. Ten is great. Mican is the best restaurant in the city. Hard to find too.

jesus calm down why don't you like citizen

i just looked up mican. and it's closed. you like chink food? how bout monsoon

lol saved

I fucking love Monsoon!

And Blue Moon is way better than Citizens.

Post it to his facebook lol
Also, I wonder how many people in Cville know he has Assault on an officer on his lengthy record?

monsoon is great, i was worried when it switched owners after like 20 years but it's still dank. and yea blue moon goes without saying. whats with all the hate for citizen? local beef, one of the best draft rotations ive ever seen, good vibe, good place to watch sports but its not a sports bar. i dunno i think its chill

'll get around to it. and no i didn't know that but i'm hardly surprised

Here's his record lol
imgur.com/a/PIFtB
imgur.com/a/jWdLc

one of the most common arguments for systemic racism or institutionalized racism is that blacks get longer sentencing for similar crimes. every time i have to point out priors - an average white guy getting caught with weed, it's his first time ever dealing with cops. the average black getting caught with weed has been caught 3 times before, is driving drunk with a suspended license and no insurance, and has a warrant out for his arrest for failure to pay child support. then when he goes to court 'for minor drug possession' liberals exclaim 'racism!' when he gets 4 years and the white kid gets off scot free. i'm exaggerating the example but you get the idea

Yeah dude I get it. Systemic racism is the biggest crock of shit. Wes loves to prance around Cville saying black men get discriminated against even though almost every single murder to ever happen in Cville was committed by a black guy

> Improper start of a vehicle

lol wut?

That's a retarded term for running a stop sign

Checked and kek'd
Nice Email.

whats your story m8 before we get pruned, you a uva student? born and raised? townie?

KAISER WILHELM WAS BLACK DONT LISTEN TO REVISIONIST HISTORY

Gf seriously acted jealous because she grew up with Jesse Mathews and when he was a cab driver would always call him to give her drunk ass a ride home.

> I passed out in his car a bunch of times and he never tried anything with me :(

Mfw

I dont disagree and the nig always fugs up. But i always hear the self hating whites proclaim "DAY HAYD SYMILAR SIRCUMSTANZEZ" is that literally ever true? And does the fact that a white guy probably pays for a better lawyer part of the equation 1000% of the time?

I live in Fluvanna, so I'm in and out of Cville regularly. What about you? It's good to see local guys on here

born in cville, went to chs. left town for college but i go back to visit senpai regularly. yea we need more VA threads

Do you remember the articles going around from a month ago about a couple guys standing in front of Jane Dittmar's office with Trump signs? That was me kek

haha nice job though. i went home to vote trump but our city is so cucked it didn't even make a dent. dude nice repeat 5s

*no, nice job though

and cville is cucked politically but its still a based area. good scene

There really isn't much hope for Cville, but hopefully we can get them to boot Wes and keep the statues. UVA Marxism has done too much damage to Jefferson's beautiful area.

have faith. i watched jordan peterson's interview with joe rogan and trumps ohio speech last night. get inspired, inspire others. we wuz profits n sheit

Oh trust me man, I haven't given up. The winning has just gotten started.

Aaron your a huge kike faggot

true. thread theme. richmond locals

youtube.com/watch?v=ob2WcUzH10s

>your
Nice grammar Jason. Almost as bad as Bellamy's

112. Slow your roll

Digging this. No BS Brass Band are good locals too

hell yea they're playin cville on the 3rd, butcher playin richmond on the 9th or 10th i wish i was around. d'angelo is from richmond too. no homo but youtube.com/watch?v=cHEAJeygbB4

also butchers last album 'virginia noir' is up on youtube, the full thing. fucking dope

wew

Fuck yeah, I know what I'm doing tomorrow night