REDDITFUGEES WELCOME

All fleeing redditfags from r/the_donald or whatever cesspool you came from must take the political compass test and post results ITT

politicalcompass.org/test

READ the fucking rules too

Been here on and off since literally 2005, but I'd fall somewhere inside "Sup Forums Is a credible source"

Dude leaf lmao

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Suck a cock my man this is important to find out where the obvious newcomers to the board stand

Redhill me on the rules

This place will change you, you think it won't

But it will

There is no going back

A fuckin leaf

88 get of truth. This place will cause you to question all interactions with women and their motives, notice the behaviour patterns of non-whites, notice when you read something written by a Skype, you will begin to feel a subtle, yet constant background level of rage. The worst part is that you can see reality for what it is but cannot tell anyone due to how they react to the truth.

Itt I win

I love how you idiots fluctuate wildly between the extremes. Really makes me think..

And even why a woman tried to be the POTUS

Considering I lost my high paying job due to smoking weed, and I continue to do so, means OP fucking nailed me.

did i do gud Sup Forums

The test makers have a very weak grasp of actual Marxist politics. The test considers things like nationalism to be authoritarian, when really nationalism is something actively opposed by all leftists because leftism is inherently international. It also doesn't make allowances for material conditions, and instead treats civil liberty questions as moral problems.

Yes

Sieg heil.

You've done well, my friend.

This test is fucking bullshit i'm not a fucking commie

Rate

lost when I saw freak bitches
I love joe fuck the haters

You harbor a lot of hatred in your heart
Welcome

>tfw centrist

>not being free market libertarian in 2016

What the fuck senpai, I'm not even from Reddit, I just wanted to retake the test.

>literally welcoming reddit and newfags
holy shit all they need to do is lurk and not act like retards. you are enabling their shitty behavior.

REDDIT IS ATTACKING Sup Forums

This thread is literally a trap to catch reddit users

kek

pol is a credible source

The curse of Cassandra

>tfw undecided mind of a child*

Not from reddit, just retaking the test.