How do we bring cultura diversity in east asia?

As you know, East asian nations such as South korea, China, taiwan and Japan are racist.

They deny the duty to save refugee's life.

In fact, Japan was in charge of 5000 refugees but they actually took 20.

This is enough.

You think this is unfair? Me too.

we need to open these nation's border to all!

Accepting refugees are not only duty for white but also East Asians!

Kill yourself

One is too many.

fuck off hiroshima youre full

Fuck cultural diversity.
We know you're an English teacher, balding beta faggot.

Based Nippon shouldn't take a single fucking refugee onto that sacred island.

I agree. Diversity is one of Canada's greatest strengths. Asian countries are going to get left behind if they do not embrace multiculturalism.

shut the fuck up leaf.

put them on a train and offer money. its not hard, but why?

>get plane ticket to america
>experience diversity
>fuck women of every race
>eat strange food
>fly home
>live in peace and comfort

飽きないなお前
死ね池沼

>They deny the duty to save refugee's life.
Duty . . KEKKKK WTF is dis shit !

Japan's motto during WWll was Asians for Asians only .. that hasn't change much brah

i dont even like japanese but the nippon should stab them with a rusty bayonet

Go back to your squad, Steve.

Jesus christ I fucking hate this thread.
>I-I hate Japan
>I love BBC
>We need more diversity!

STFU you proxyfag/English teacher piece of shit. Stop trying to ruin countries that aren't your own for the sake of shit posting.
The number of countries that aren't pieces of shit shrinks once a week, and you think that westernized chinks need to bring in retarded Somalis who bash women and children to death with hammers for the sake of "equality"?

Nobody believes that your actually Japanese, you fat childless autistic man-child virgin. Please do the readers of this thread a favor - do the entire world a favor - and kill yourself you useless lying lump of shit.

>Asian countries will be left behind
Asian countries are behind Canada right now, fucking it in the ass.
How's your housing market doing right now you Kenyan worshipping cuck?
You're a pathetic disgrace to your ancestors and the future will look back on your kind as cowards who gave away everything for nothing.
You are not on the right side of history, the future will see you as failures who's legacy was the destruction of any possible opportunity.

I am Japanese but I am cosmopolitan.

So you alone, the bastard child of a foreign race, should have words equal to or greater than that of the native population? Fuck you.
It is the duty of any and all immigrants/foreigners and their children to respect the laws, traditions, and culture of any country they inhabit. To suggest that the most historically isolationist country ever to exist on Earth should begin pandering to subhuman filth spits directly in the face of those values.

Existing in a county DOES NOT EQUAL having the same privileges of someone who's entire bloodline has flowed there for generations. Stop spouting your globalist bullshit, like your opinion is worth a single fucking thing.

>cosmopolitan
What does that even mean? I'm out of the loop in what faggots use as code/gay lingos nowadays.

sorry. this is 2016. and It is global era.

As an educated person, I support helping refugees

ricenigger if you love the bbc so much you should move to africa

what a moron.

I can not help them if I went to africa

>South korea, China, taiwan and Japan are racist.
>Proxy
Kill yourself you are a disgrace to your family, user-sama

I sympathize with you, and the refugees your ignorant government ignores. Your cities are full, but your small towns have lots of room for refugees.

Your country has mostly Japanese people and this is very unprogressive. You need more brown people for diversity to improve your culture.

>Newfags will unironically argue with our resident English teacher

lol

>Diversity is one of Canada's greatest strengths
Diversity is one of Canacucks's greatest strengths

>an educated person
An educated person that can't use capitalization and punctuation correctly?

Education =! Intelligence
If you were intelligent, you would know that countries that import Muslims regularly have rates of murder, rape, incest, burglary, and pedophilia at levels statisically much higher than before they began accepting floods of shitskins. You would also know that Muslims don't assimilate into the population within three generations. You would also know that the children of second generation Muslims are likely to commit organized violence and align themselves more with their native country than with the one they inhabit. Did you know that migrants are unlikely to seek ANY KIND OF EMPLOYMENT?

Of course you don't know that. If you did, then you didn't care.
You're a sick piece of shit. By advocating for more blacks and Muslims you are directly advocating for the rape of women, the degradation of children, and the destruction of the economy.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Canada
>Not already Asian

You should start thinking of a diverse world rather than a culturally """"diverse"""" nation. Destroying globalism should be your goal, not accepting it.

Stop it with this fucking meme you fake nip

STOP
It's already diversified enough
I saw a black yesterday
I'm still literally shaking

>applying photoshop filters to your spam image so it changes the image md5 and circumvents filters

Now THIS is autism.

why you filter me... senpai?

>eat strange food
He already does that at home

I say we let the jews take higher office and policy making decisions then we will see a sharp increase in rapefugees

ADDRESS THIS YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE.
ADDRESS THESE FUCKING FACTS:

Fucking leftist cuck
We should revive Yukio Mishima to kick your ass

But he was literal cuck idiot
>please come with me!!!
>no one follow him
>so commit suicide

lol. typical nationalist loser

Fully agree. Can I send you a few fine specimens that we received here last week?

Typical leftist coward laughing at a real man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DON'T DO THAT
Toss them in the ocean instead you stupid kraut

of course.

I(my grandparents) have some lands. so I am able to save them.

Please send them to nagano

GUYS HELP MY COUNTRY ALLOW FOREIGNERS TO FUCK SHIT UP AND RUIN THE GENE POOL! WAAAAAAAA

Why do you want to bring shame to your family?

This joke isn't funny fampi

Why do you hate your own people so much?

You don't. Period.

how are those 20 refugees doing by the way? what have they been up to?