So Sup Forums how does he rank as a president?

so Sup Forums how does he rank as a president?

are you going to miss him? are you glad he's gone? is he still just a spear chucking nigger?

No, yes, yes

/thread

Yes,No,No

Top 10 president.

just another one of the many criminals involved with the nefarious corruption of the Clinton Foundation. Rejects of History.

for reference, cf. FBIAnon, July 2016

haven't all presidents done some shady shit? why do some of you say he's the worst we've had

tried to take down assad and have an al qaeda caliphate in Syria, while simultaneous starting war with russia and an insurgency here at home by false flagging a BLM group and using them as cannon fodder.

he was Muslim Extremist /10

Objectively the best president of the 21st century. At the very least, in the top 15. But if course Sup Forums will chimpout and say otherwise with no evidence.

>how does he rank as a president?

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion in 2007 to $20 trillion in 2016

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth or less.

-Since 2007, Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps (65 million - the highest number in US history)

-Since 2007, Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (95 million - the highest number in US history)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.9 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% in 2007 to 27% in 2016.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

-In 2007, Democrats had a majority in the Senate, a majority in the House, and a majority in the White House. In 2016, Republicans have a majority in the Senate, a majority in the House, a majority number of governors, a majority of State legislatures, and a majority in the White House.

>Name one thing Obama will be remembered for
Obama will be remembered for being the worst president in United States history, bar none, and the biggest disaster to ever befall the Democrat party.

Let's ask Gaddafi, or maybe the women and children of Aleppo. What the fuck do we know?

Actually, I think the worst was Bush junior. For letting Mossad, Holliwood and the neocon orchestrate the 9/11 theater, while he was chasing squirrels.

no, yes, yes

he was a good enough guy but his policies were full leftist libtard

>fag marriage
>much """""""affordable""""""" healthcare
>EXECUTIVE tranny bathroom bullshit
>MORE WAR MORE SURVEILLANCE
>prosecuted more whistle blowers than all previous presidents combined

No. 43/44

3/10 2 for killing Osama. 1 for some parts of Obummer care.

Nice sources

Compared to Trump, 20/10
Compared to republican "leadership" 10/10
Compared to a good president 4/10

Ive seen claims like these but are any of them true? It sure felt like during the bush jr years, things were fucked and now it doesn't feel as bad.

Can't speak for other presidents hence the question

Mixed feelings about him. Probably going to "miss" him in the context that whatever Democrat is going to replace him if they can ever send someone into office is going to be infinitely worse, but I'm glad he's gone because he was doing neither himself nor America any favors acting as a seat warmer for the oval office. He's more than just a nigger, but I'm not going to give him a medal for that - if he wasn't he would have gone Herman Kane's route before he even hit the primaries.

>whining for sources
>sitting in front of a device connected to the internet full of search engines

You are free to "fact check" my facts. Don't be a intellectually lazy lefty. You leftards like to tell yourselves how intelligent you all are and how dumb the Republicans are. Prove it. Go do some research instead of expecting everything to be spoonfed to you. I am not your research dept. You are sitting in front of a device connected to the internet. Spend some time on a search engine. You might actually learn the hard truth about your derpy underachieving lazy president Obama.

>Makes baseless claims
YOU HAVE TO PROVE ME WRONG!!! IT'S NOT MY JOB TO PROVE FACTS!!! UNTIL YOU DO, IN RIGHT!

You do realize these Trump-like tactics don't work on the leftist that aren't Tumblr-tier retards.

I think I am going to miss him as a figurehead. He was very charismatic and full of that nigger suave

>the leftist that aren't Tumblr-tier retards
>implying they exist

Trust me. There's a difference.