Who is this guy?

And why is he saying shit like this and wondering why his people are getting btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6H7PNI4zFT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>some nigger
>because he's a nigger

i literally never heard of this faggot til Sup Forums, milo, and every other faggot started retweeting all his tweets

grats guys, you gave some nigger more fame which is exactly what he was baiting for

If what he's saying were true, this board wouldn't have any American posts right now.

This

Smdhtbqhfam

I'd never heard of him until Tucker Carlson. I just screen shot a tweet. Hardly making someone famous.

If that was true, 99% of blacks and tariqs would be dead within a week.

Man, if only this were true.

I think it would only take a week or two to clear then all out.

We could make the mexicans dig the graves.

>car accident
>either the 54 year old white guy or the 28 year old roided up footbal nig got roadrage and chimped out
>i'll just pretend idk which
>something happens
>roided up gorillaman gets shot dead
>witnesses all gang up on the cracka with a gun
Hmmmm really make you think how this REALLY went down

Here's Tucker Carlson on Fox News giving a BTFO bitch slap to this fucker two days ago on national TV:

youtube.com/watch?v=6H7PNI4zFT4

Wow. This is what fear mongering actually looks like.

This dude needs a psychiatric evaluation.

He also wrote a few posts about the white cop that put down the nigger at OH state last week.

He's a nigger.

He'll take his words back for a $100 gift certificate to Olive Garden.

Buy his books Sup Forums

https:// www amazon com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tariq+nasheed

>his books
The Mack Within

He's unreasonable and provocative. He's a good person to give publicity to.

Most people don't agree with this sort of nonsense, they just don't hear about it.

This isn't real is it?

How does this guy have any credibility after making a statement like that?

These people are legitimately insane.

I sometimes wonder what it's like to live in a fantasy land. These people have zero attachment to reality.

He is using Trump tactics by making outrageous statements and you idiots keep falling for it while you mock liberals for falling for Trump's statements.

Morons.

Can someone politely remind him that he's using the wrong boogeyman? The Nazis didn't give two shits about the gros

There is truth to Trump's outlandish statements which is why they helped him succeed.

This guy is just spewing crazy nonsense.

He's an arrogant retard who made a "documentary" called Hidden Colors which is literally just 10 hours of we wuz kangs.

in nigger culture the dumbest rise to the top. they cant help it.

its a natural selection process. hell. if it werent for the white man the nigger would be nearly extinct.