Official bible of kek

Could we please compile all of our knowledge of meme magic and its god kek into one place?

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/world-view/officially-register-new-religion-c5ba4837650ad749
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvJ7yW7Y3RY
justanswer.com/uk-law/45883-start-legally-recognised-religion-u-k.html
youtu.be/I_yalQP1fKg?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7
youtube.com/watch?v=Kuv7SDfyeYM
youtu.be/qXZQd0mQcwg
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZorehEJ7I
youtube.com/watch?v=YYr6YAu5FsY
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes... we might have to do this

No, you lose some of the magic if you don't have to lurk moar to find out about it.

>esoteric Kekism would improve with codification

top lulz

Kek is god of chaos. He has no rules.

I agree with these two

to learn about Kek, you must plunge in the chaos

yes, this is much better

There must be more to the Shadilay song.
It's the most obvious (((coincidence))) filled thing we've come across, but it doesn't seem to have any message. There must be more to it.

But Chaos has rules.

No. You don't put that shit on paper.

What does it take to register an official religeon?

its about time we became a religious minority and take advantage of our oppressed status.

•google kek
•get sent to Sup Forums
•get derailed and sent to plebbit by mistake
•get stuck or go back to Sup Forums
•lurk until someone mentions cripple-chan
•download TOR
•start reading 2600 hackerzine and go off the deep end

Google Manuele Pepe if you wanna dig

We should at least catalog the different instances of meme magic.
Like Sup Forums bane posting in real life, and /vp/ causing an earthquake.

Wait, /vp/ caused an earthquake?

Chaos is begin to grow

kek in wikipedia when ? also since we are a cult we should do it in the deepweb.

This so much this.
Im looking right now.
What do we call it.

has to be the original kek religeon I think

otherwise we don't really have a cultural basis that could be taken seriously.

maybe we can start a petition for our religeon to be taken seriously.

reference.com/world-view/officially-register-new-religion-c5ba4837650ad749

Hey guys...does anyone think that previous memes herelded the coming of Kek? How long have we been feeding him?

In case any of you forgot; Kek is love, Kek is life.

FOR GLORIOUS KEK SHALL USHER IN A NEW AGE!!
ALL SHALL BE FREE!!
ALL CHAOS OF THE COSMIC SHALL BE GUIDE US!!
PRAISE KEK!! SHADILAY BROTHERS!!!

No really... someone needs to register this as a real religion because i'm fucking WOKE

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Trust me.

This would be perfect for pissing off lefties. Especially a petition. Although the petition has to slightly troll

He's coming.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvJ7yW7Y3RY

Technically theres no registered religion. Although you can get irs exemptions so heres how to do that reference.com/world-view/officially-register-new-religion-c5ba4837650ad749

>reference.com/world-view/officially-register-new-religion-c5ba4837650ad749

I'm a bong but thats a nice start, get registered for tax and it officially exists.

justanswer.com/uk-law/45883-start-legally-recognised-religion-u-k.html

I'll put forward proceedings to be registered in the UK,

any international bros wanna help a simultaneous registration in multiple countries at the same time?

I'll do it for France later or tomorrow because I have to go work.

Also if you are really into Trollcultism you should read about Chaos Magick, Discordianism and Church of the Subgenius.

We can't just register as a religion and be all over the place and do nothing.
We need to be at least a little organized. Maybe have a group of prophets and religious leaders.

Dat Boi is controlled opposition by (them). It's spread all over normie book so the jews have access to meme magic.

Yes but we need to really take this seriously...
Those that understand and studie memetics and meme magic, esoteric and occult and try to understand the nature of the universe.

I would love to be a prophet. Heavily into the occult and esoterics. We need more people like it. Study it, pray to it, guide people and show them our way of the kek

Im not theological savante, but I got the basics down.

Read the books by Peter Carrol when I was a teen etc.

I just feel that kekism is something I can really get behind ever since I went to university and life happened etc.

I'm a web deigner so I can put us up a website or whatevers

email me at [email protected], anyone who is interested in following the effort to have kekism being recognised as a real religeon

Terry A. Davis is literally a prophet.

It gave us the word Shadilay. Now we can sound like monks or some shit whenever we address each other.

>Shadilay, brother.

posting frogs is just silly you need to grow up user i unironically worship Odin not any of those jewish middleastern religions like christianity fuck that third way and DER STURMER OKAY I am a gigantic faggot please fuck my face

No, our memes are in oral form only a la the Oral Torah

youtu.be/I_yalQP1fKg?list=PLe6Bc4vsmzwKYjFfE5KeyZpm9J8oKgeP7

This guy made some videos about meme magic

Also there's a facebook page "Cult of Kek". 3K followers yesterday, 4k today, will grow fast imo.

I 'member on election night I must have posted "Shadilay, brother" in every high energy thread whenever we needed extra energy to prevaili in a given county or state, must have posted it like a 100 times.
>meme war veteran

>shadilay, shadilay

MY HEAAAAARRRRRRRRRT

>Peter Carrol
Chaos magic is cool.

God bless the Serb.

You guys need to do something about that rampant CTR Serb though. That nigger still isnt letting up

so close

Fellow occultist here. I'm not sure if we should make anything "official", if it has a name then it can be a target. We know the glory of chaos, we can spread it as we should: chaotically. I strongly advise any kekromancers to look into Buddhism - the void is chaos is the universe is peace.

Shadilay and DEUS VULT.

I honestly believe that kek is 100% real and I see more people get spiritually awakend. That kek is will be a driving force to usher in a new way of thinking and can steer humanity as a whole is simply crazy. That way that the divine within our cosmos has shown itself to us through the chans and underground of society is is magnicificent to behold. Where all are one and anonymous. This is will be a turning point and we the brothers of Kek will bring about real change. We are the collective hivemind of humanity wishing for real change and our call is beign answered. We will come to understand the illusionary nature of this reality and through it will shall shape a new one and Kek will be our divine consiousness showing ourself the way.
Place your faith in kek
Place your faith in yourself
Place faith in the chaos
All is well brothers, shadilay!

We are already filing as an official religion for Kek. Process just isn't complete yet

Tried to listen to that garbage this morning. Just awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kuv7SDfyeYM

Pepe does it again

m8 you have absolute shit taste but try this version with headphones it might change your life

youtu.be/qXZQd0mQcwg

SHADILAY BROTHER!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FcZorehEJ7I

^def not as an organized religion butan institution. It has to be done right. We have wonderful guidance and everything is and will go according to plan.. shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=YYr6YAu5FsY

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

pls lets have /kek/
or at least /esotericism/

Yes.. An institution
One of the mind
One where we will discuss the nature of reality and other topics
Not one where ideology takes hold...
Not the left or right. We don't shut other opinions out. We listen, we debate. We try to see every point of view.
We elevate our way of thinking
Divide and qonquer has to end... we must unify and understand all natures of reality

So much this, literally every religion/ideology haves some sort of bible/manifesto. It makes it easier to spread the word around the world