Kellie Leitch talks about screening immigrants coming into Canada, if they're coming from terror prone areas

Kellie Leitch talks about screening immigrants coming into Canada, if they're coming from terror prone areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=4re4x-X9k4A

Is she our gal? Will Trump saving jobs in America get her to the head of the PC party?

It will be interesting to see how next year differs from (((current year))). Harper tried this stuff, and was ridiculed even for a hotline for saving honor killing victims because the left deemed the words "barbaric practices" culturally insensitive. Now it's the notion of "Canadian values" that is preposterous to the multiculti left, but there could be a change in public sentiment.

I know a canadian bernie supporter who switched to trump when it turned out the system was rigged. he's a graphic designer and leftist as heck, but turns out those types can be nationalistic too. there might be hope for our country

GTFO LEECH SHILLS.

Kevin oleary will btfo of you

I am highly pessimistic. Ask any young person what Canada stands for, and you will get, every single time, "multiculturalism" or "diversity" as an answer.

>pepper spray is illegal in canada

what the fuck

might hurt the assailant

>>pepper spray is illegal in canada
>what the fuck

This was exactly my thinking.

but its not rape if your canadian, consent is implied. you wouldn't want to offend that poor refugee would you?

if you shoot an armed robber in your home there is a 99.9% chance you will face charges for murder here

Self defense is also illegal. If someone breaks into your house to kill you, and you kill them, you will go to prison.

Great minds think alike

what does ((())) mean? historically it is supposed to be a way to identify jews. are you implying current year is a jewish year?

from that interview she looks pretty bland and fake. she want to hop on the right wing wave but i dont think she has the ideas and the charisma to make that happen.

dont get me wrong i would vote for her ten times before voting for the other retard i just dont think that shit will work in canada

>women should be allowed to have pepper spray
>women
Is she really suggesting only women should be allowed self defense mechanisms?

I was implying that the concept of "current year" put forward by John Oliver is Jewish propaganda.

oh, that's stupid, but ok

Huh? My wife carries pepper spray on her keys everywhere she goes.

Can you really not defend yourself in Canada? CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

when one of your sheep shows the ability to be a wolf, you better lock it up

not true in a number of cases people who have killed or shot someone in self defense without preparing to do so with intent did not go to jail

but if it happens in toronto youre fucked

I prefer based fart in the wind milf