It's Friday!

It's Friday!
What is Sup Forums up to today?

Not much man, chilling out on Steam playing video jew, yourself?

Pretty much the same, ameribro, might drink like pic related tonight

Finishing a project so I can bill out 12k. Inspector has been a dick on this project, so it should be interesting. Also gaming PC comes in today, so I'll try playing some Doom at 4k.

working all day

gonna get shitfaced off jager tonight with some friends (over the internet of course) and play some fun drunken vidya

Nuffin. Got class tomorrow morning.

ew why do you have class saturday?

that sounds cancerous

Good luck on the project, dude!

Fuck yeah, have a blast!

Hope it goes well!

Playing at the university basketball game tonight, and if I'm done with that shit before midnight I'm going to find where my friends are hanging and drink a few with them. Should be fun, I haven't had a whole night dedicated to music and liquor in the past few weeks.

I wanna play counterstrike but my respilled gf is asleep and i broke my headphones yesterday so i can only blast the sounds of gunfire out of my apeakers. Fml. Txting my landlord so he can come by and fix the broken tiles in my bathroom. Its been like that since i moved in idk why its so important they fix it now.

Bout to roll up an herbal jew since I'm so bored shitpostin

chasing down idiotic customers who dont know how to do an invoice properly
printing out 100s of pages of updated SOP info for a huge audit we have coming up, my dumb ass is in charge of it and left everything to the last min. my bonus is dependent on a AAA+ rating.

Ayy I made that pic. Never knew anyone saved it. Neat. It was during the debates when they were calling him chaos president

I'm going to Disneyland with my girlfriend, my cousin, and his FUCKING LEAF of a wife.

Watch anime, sob, masturbate, cry and go to sleep.

Monday to Sunday schedule.

posting degenerate comics

Wage cucked watching the clock tick to 5

>degenerate
Well at least you're aware of your comics

embrace the degeneracy

pls no

you know you like it bby

In school waiting to go home and DM a d&d campaign and probably play WoW

At bar with friends

Leaving for work soon and im having a meeting with the new chef and the owner so i can help him transition him into the new role.
Then im finnaly free next week after 3 years

Hope it goes well!

At a company annual meeting and party at the Ritz-Carlton

Sup Forums being nice?

what is this sorcery

>shitposting
>Going to bed early to emjoy a full week end of sports and outdoors

i'm working all day, same tomorrow

I'm on my bed, craving beans and toast, but too lazy to get up and make it.

being poor

As a pledge im bartending a Christmas themed date party.

Going to a friends party tonight, hopefully will meet some new ladies there

S H A D I L A Y

henger meg nå

gym and then town tomorrow

you cant be redpilled and be a fucking robot at the same time

In class now. When i get out i'm gonna smoke weed and play oblivion all day. Then i'm gonna spend my weekend studying for finals and watching anime. gonna be gr8

according to you

jerking off and watching kikeflix

learning jazz guitar, smoking weed. tomorrow working 12hour shift

>weed
>jazz guitar

we would be good friends. I do a little jazz improv, but I need to get the scales and theory down more

Leaving in an hour to go Coach middle school wrestling. We have a match in a week and we are going to kick ass.

Eating delicious chocolate burgercunts can't have.

holy fuck it actually is friday

I have a date with a white american woman in hurghada, wish me luck guys!

browsing pol, playing rainbow six (since its the last fucking acceptable game out there atm), swiping on tinder cause why not.

now about to get a beer, cheer and good weekend to you all

>Michigan attorney general files lawsuit to halt recount
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice, keep it up. most of the times i play blues, rock or funk. But these days jazz is really fun for me. but there is a lot to learn man. too many scales and chord types

My day off.

nice trips. i swipe on tinder from time to time as well. Got a lot of matches, but too lazy to do anything after that or to start conversation.

Debating back and forth between killing myself or not.

I just wish it didn't have to be so violent and painful.

Finland, 8pm, it's dark and cold outside. Guess what I'm doing?

Good luck bro. Go get that American Bassbooor

fishin?

Godspeed Ahmed, i'm sure your personality will blow her mind.

trying to kill yourself?

yea I often feel lost when trying to figure out where I should start, which mode or scale to work on, etc

its pretty easy, just ask what they're doing, what they work/study, after that its pretty easy, and you can move on to asking her number or going out.

the bigger problem is that about half of the matches dont reply at all or only short. dating can be quite annoying and time wasting.

In a way, yes
Fishing for my early death with too much vodka and beer

ding ding ding

Making wooden boats?

Gonna be making ginger bread houses later this evening with friends.

Procrastinating

I have the whole weekend to write my essays... right? I can just smoke weed and play Pokemon mystery dungeon on my laptop today?

Taking a break next to the chow wagon then back to ropin ridin and herdin cattle in the great state of Montana. Yippee Kiiyaa

German club, hockey, and guitar tonight

no begin today.
also nice digits

Get off work at 1700
Go buy laptop for waifu for Christmas
Pick up beer in Quebec where it's cheaper
Play chess and drink beer till wife is done work
Watch Netflix with wife, fuck, drink more beer and fall asleep by the fireplace together.

There's nothing to do up here in the winter. Fucking dark after 1630.

Not too much. Got my weekly breakdown of being jobless out of the way and spent the last hour inspecting cracks on my ceiling, hopefully no foundation damage.
Now going to eat lunch and follow up on the NFL nog that got culturally enriched by the white man.

>playing LoL
>waiting for gf to come home from work
>watch K-pop shows
>maybe watch some movie or something
>smoke weed
>sleep

try to work with basic major scale for a start. There is a lot of backing tracks on youtube that have typical 2-5-1 chord progressions and major scale works great for that. after that you can learn dorian mode which goes nicely to major/minor progressions.

(((your))) pic related
also fucking saved you glorious bastard

maybe out
maybe pentest something for educational purposes, but I really doubt so
maybe code some shit complete, never gonna happpen
yeah out it is then

drinking beer while pizzasleuthing and nodding off on opiates? Wtf else would I be doing on a Friday?

Alkihol + pic related is not exactly a good combo lol. 4th week in so it's setting some. chains...

do it now fag

Probably gunna order a huge fucking pizza, eat with my family then play skyrim until I grow tired. Should probably do some schoolwork too. Boring as fuck. Just last year I was partying every damn weekend and living fast now I have no friends. :(

Plotting Aryan genocide as per usual

I'm at work right now

I am coming off of heroin, with suboxone, and I will probably get some speed, plus I have xanax

i planned to go out tonight but i donated half a liter of blood earlier and now i feel like shit. i have the feeling one beer would make me drunk af.

Sounds like my kind of night. I'm going to play windwaker for the one game I play a year while I nod out though.

how long have you been on xone?

God, guys, this is a COMFY thread.

Why are you donating blood?

Getting ready to study for exams. May visit the frat house tonight. Have to take a calc I and a chemistry exam the week after next.

Þetta!

Should have stuck to this, just picked up half a store of steak though. waste to just drink a weeks worth of werkout away

>pizza shit be gun to my head man
excuses excuses excuses

for a couple hours

I quit since march 2015, then I relapsed recently or like a month, and now I am quitting again.

So I was on it since march 2015. But not xone; I was on tex.

I started with 24mg, continued to taper down to 1 or 2 mg per day. Since I relapsed, I took about 8mg as a starter, now Im gonna take 4 mg tomorrow and then 2 the next day and continue with 2

where do you think the bloodsacrifice to our jewish overlords comes from ?

I am currently searching my entire house for a fucking 14 Inc centipede that somehow escaped it's enclosure. 2 hours in and i am already fearing for my life when i have to go to sleep.

Playing vidya. No friends. No gf. Feeling pretty lonely man

>May visit the frat house tonigh
what happens there ?

What are you playing?

Where do you live ?

ffs man even why

>heroin
speed

ugh I don't know the first one well, 2nd I do bleh.
nah fuck that shit man, taking a joint is one thing but that hard shit fucks you up

You get stupid of smoking too, I've smoked a week soon. retarded.

you still have jews back there i though you kill them all.

Wo kommst du her?
Yes, but why giving it for free? You will be bound to earth for as long as that blood remains bottled.

Elaborate. Pet?

That is breddy good cool down speed.

been "maintaining" with this bullshit couple years.

jesus christ BfV....

What time is it?

Where am I?