Germany submits to Sharia Law

I read on GatestoneInstitute.org this morning that a German court has just made a ruling that effectively establishes Sharia Law in Germany.

gatestoneinstitute.org/9461/germany-sharia-law

>A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech.

>The "politically correct" decision, which may be appealed, effectively authorizes the Sharia Police to continue enforcing Islamic law in Wuppertal.

>Critics say the cases — especially those in which German law has taken a back seat to Sharia law — reflect a dangerous encroachment of Islamic law into the German legal system.

If you live in Germany, you now have one week in which to buy your own Koran and begin memorizing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyXxzt6DAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JOHNNY BOY, GRAB SERGEI, WE'RE GOING BACK IN

by allah, there is nothing wrong with this, keep fighting the good fight my german brethen

You're next.

>were simply exercising their right to free speech

They just asked people to stop smoking and drinking alcohol.

You guys are retarded.

You guys used to be the symbol of white pride. Germany killed its Jews because of this shit. Now the USA cucked them into nato.

Apparently, this shit has been going on, slowly, for several years.

>In June 2013, a court in Hamm ruled that anyone who contracts marriage according to Islamic law in a Muslim country and later seeks a divorce in Germany must abide by the original terms established by Sharia law. The landmark ruling effectively legalized the Sharia practice of "triple-talaq," obtaining a divorce by reciting the phrase "I divorce you" three times.

-Are you fucking kidding me?

>triple-talaq my ass

Yes, and there is nothing wrong with that. Also, London has a muslim mayor and will soon be completly muslim, praise allah for we dont need swords to take over the west.

No amount of "brexit" will remove muslims from the UK, we are in Europe to stay here.

Hahahhahaha, keep pushing us Ahmed, no really, keep pushing us. You'll love the result.

Hail Hydra!

If we could take one of the worlds most efficient nations in their prime, we can take a bunch of goat fuckers who kill themselves in every attack.

now thet asking, next year they will stone you....

so anyone excited for the next Octoberfest? rumor has it you need to bring your own Quran for the fest

fuck europe
HEY SERGEI, VASJA AND IGOR!!!
Soviet Union vol2 plz

Why would you wanna be someplace that no one wants you?

Hmmmmmm so you mean two individuals can get married and divorced according to their religion? But doesn't that encroach upon people who aren't in any way involved with this marriage?

>Hans reads this in the news.
>Forms a patrol group with his friends Dieter and Günter to exercise his right to free speech, like muslims did.
>They get all thrown in jail with no trial for trying to recreate the SS and jumpstart fourth reich.

How soon is this going to happen?

:^) okay friendo

If it's a free speech issue, then how about if some beefy right-wingers organize their own Anti-Sharia Patrol, walk into your parallel societies and ghettos in places like Molenbeek and Malmo and Hamm and Wuppertal and try to convince residents to abandon Islam and embrace Western Civilization instead?

How is that different from telling people not to smoke and drink?

Or maybe they can distribute flyers for a cartoon drawing workshop. That's free speech, too.

>pic related

t. Sergei Vasylevich

Wonder who could be behind this post :^)

I'm sure when they start stoning people for adultery that they'll face punishment. It sounds like they haven't done anything wrong yet.

>were simply exercising their right to free speech

Uh, right. What about that guy who wrote the purposefully offensive Erdogan poem, then? Wasn't that case personally pushed by Merkel herself?

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>They just asked people to stop smoking and drinking alcohol.

>Vigiliantes against rape of woman cracked down by police because "its the police job" and of course because they are white
>Vigilantes suppporting rape and murder of infidels is free speech
>I-ITS NOT ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE AND DESTROYING CHRISTIAN VALUES GOY

Dude Im a chink who fell for the STEM meme and only makes a sufferable a 50k a year of which half are now going to illiterate rapist that can barely assemble a three piece toy boat and I can see it.

>we have to go unfuck Germany a 3rd time

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What major?

Murrica reporting in!

From the article in the OP:

>A major reason for the growth in Sharia courts is that Germany does not recognize polygamy or marriages involving minors.

Yeah, I guess that if I want to get married to 6 girls, all between the ages of 12 and 14, I'd want to have Sharia Law institutionalized as well.

>wft now I wish I hadn't started this thread

Is this becoming a contest about taking things out of context?

The court simply said that theyre allowed to wear their vests and can people ASK to stop smoking etc, they have 0 authority.

It is a simple step in certain direction.

Y'all cucked as fuck. Germany needs a moar final solution.

Why did i have to be born in the End Times? This is the saddest most pathetic way to be destroyed. Why couldnt we just have been struck by a comet?

So, can I also go into Malmo or Molenbeek with my m8's wearing an official-looking vest and "ask" people there to reject Islam?

This same shit is happening with the LGBT crowd in the US.

-First, they just want to be able to lead their lives in privacy in dignity
-Then, they want to have parallel "marriage" rights via a civil court
-Then, they want to re-define what "marriage" has meant since time immemorial
-Then, they want to have "special" rights -- now individuals and companies to bend to their will ("Hey Christian cake maker: you MUST bake a cake for me and my gay partner or I'll get the gubmit to shut you down.")
-Then, they want the schools and the gubmit to "celebrate" their diversity
-Then, they want me to be like them

same in eastern Greece, private law between muslims is shariah and muslim people who come to greece have to be judged according to sharia

It's illegal to insult the head of a state here

Just some advice on that
Ignore what the world says or thinks of your methods, fight like a maddog.
Kill everything, men, women and children lest you deal with the same problem in another decade.
We could have wiped out the fucks in a week but our ROEs cuck us.

You realize that youre allowed to wear a police uniform costume without getting into trouble for it?

This isnt official looking at all.
Would you forbid a shirt saying Federal Booby Inspector aswell?

>burger bitches about court upholding the limited, European iteration of freedom of speech
>they didn't do anything, but walk around in vests, telling people to stop smoking, didn't do anything against the law
>I'm being oppressed when laws aren't selectively applied the way I see fit, waaaaaaa

The judge essentially stated that he has no law by which he could convict them. Thus implying that he wanted them convicted, but our legislative branch has failed to provide him with the necessary tools to do so. Effectively he made a thinly disguised jab at our politicians, putting the fault for this situation firmly on their shoulders.

There was also no lack of trying to get them convicted from the state attorney.

It is regrettable that both our judicative and executive branch of government are forbidden from making political statements, as both would utterly demolish the politicians in the eyes of the public.

You're wrong. From the article:

>Wuppertal's public prosecutor, Wolf-Tilman Baumert, argued that the men, who wore orange vests emblazoned with the words "SHARIAH POLICE," had violated a law that bans wearing uniforms at public rallies. The law, which especially prohibits uniforms that express political views, was originally designed to prevent neo-Nazi groups from parading in public. According to Baumert, the vests were illegal because they had a "deliberate, intimidating and militant" effect.

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

Thats entirely wrong.
You can wear whatever uniform you want aslong as you dont try to impersonate an "Amt" or use its symbols.
The Nazi stuff is always a special occasion and everything linked to it is banned, bad argument.

>Juristen warnen vor Parallel-Justiz

Holocaust Revision = No
Shariah Law = Yes
Welcome to the new 'Germany '

You have 8 days left.

BYOQ

So, let's see if I have the semantic gymnastics in place:

SCENARIO 1: Seven Neo-Nazi decide to have some fun. They make fake red uniform vests with the words "Anti-Jew Patrol" on the back in red letters. They walk around in public, handing out flyers to passers-by encouraging them to not have any Jewish friends. They are arrested and convinced because they violated Germany's law which forbids wearing uniforms in public designed to have a "deliberate, intimidating and militant" effect.

SCENARIO 2: Seven Muslim invaders decide to have some fun. They make fake orange uniform vests with the words "Shariah Police" on the back in white letters. They walk around in public, handing out flyers to passers-by encouraging them not to smoke or drink alcohol. They also encourage random people on the street to start attending mosques. They are not convicted because they are not Neo-Nazis.

Did I get that right?

Holy Shit just when I was starting to think Sweden was the most cucked country in Europe.

Fuck Germany is really and truly more cucked than Sweden and France combined.

Muslims pretty much are fascists, though.

Would you care explaining what do you mean?

The only difference, I guess, is that the basic institutions of modern-day Germany were imposed externally by the victorious American, British, and French allies on West Germany after World War II, so at least Germans can claim with some justification that they're not entirely responsible for the current state of affairs.

Sweden and France, on the other hand, dug their own grave without any help from any outside powers.

Almost.

In scenario 1 the neo nazis would be convicted for inciting violence against a population ("Volksverhetzung").

For comparison: if the muslims in scenario 2 would wear "Anti-Christian/German Patrol" on them, they would also be convicted by that very same law.

If any of those two groups would wear fake yet at least somewhat convincing police uniforms and start enforcing laws (fake or real), they would be convicted for impersonating the police.

If any of those group would wear matching military uniforms (or at least resembling military uniforms) and start intimidating people, all hell would break loose.

Looks like germanistan is in need of a freedoming

May I request nuclear freedoming of Berlin, Hamburg and Offenbach? This would drastically improve our situation right now.

Also, in case of TOTAL FREEDOM, can we be put under rule of Switzerland, together with austria and the netherlands?

>You have 8 days left.

I *think* I know what this user means. In the OP, I wrote:

>If you live in Germany, you now have one week in which to buy your own Koran and begin memorizing it.

So, this user is projecting forward to 1 week + 1 day into the future (7+1=8) when, presumably, anyone who hasn't already purchased a Koran of their own will be in trouble with Germany's Sharia police.

Nah, you'll become the 51st official state when we're done.

*again

Go home Ahmed.

Freedoming 2: nuclear boogaloo

Even better. Didn't think that was an option.

You would share a land-border with a lot of european states, though.

Consider additional walls.

Holy shit. I know we always see the "it's happening!!" threads, but I think this is the beginning of an actual happening.

This is just a glance of what is to come. Soon the muslims will be molesting little German kids, and get away with it under their law. While the German cucks stand by.

Saved and upvoted. Nice work, user.

It'll be like the Berlin Wall, except higher, more barbed wire, surrounding the entirety of Germany (with pathways to Russia because we're allies now), and guard towers with snipers and heavy machine guns.

One of the main tenents of Sharia Law and Islam is the suppression and brutalization of kaffirs (non believers). Violence against non believers is specifically advocated for in the Qur'an, Sunnah, and Hadith. Non believers are required to be treated as second class at best, animals at worst.

Of course, no one actually wants to read the Qur'an, they just ask the Muslim lobbiest who denies everything to do with the religion and calls it the Religion of Peace.

Free speech and you can't deny the lolcaust. Wew

>implying Shariah is established law
Insha'allah soon brother, though not yet.

Inshallah they drop their entire constitution in favor of shariah so they can become truly developed and unruly kaffir women have to submit

allahu ackbar!

>101202226 (no you)
only muslims can do this

try to get married by catholic rules

you can't

this is just germans being cucks again

The only crime is they weren't wearing hidden cameras to record people's reactions and uploading them for everyone to see.

Kek, bretty gud. Pretty much true though. I've talked with some Muslims about terrorists and such, and they start off by condoning the actions, immediately followed by ,"well it's not like they don't have a point" or ,"well maybe they [dirty kaffirs] deserved it for (imaginary slight)".

this is 100% realistic, germany is retarded and people still defend this

they're harassing people, its like the other guy I replied to said, if germans non-kebab did anything like this they'd be thrown in jail

Please tell me why won't the Germans rise?

>implying ancient vikings and swedes didn't celebrate Ramadan every year since 650

this is why they support Islam after all, to help normalize pedophilia, bunch of scum youtube.com/watch?v=MNyXxzt6DAA

well, considering the Salafist tendencies these (((refugees))) have, Oktoberfest will soon be banned to do it being against their (((religion)))

Similar Sharia thug gangs like this one often use force to enforce sharia, they do ask but if a non-Muslim refuses to submit to their commands they will often use physical force to make them comply.

They should be treated like any other criminal scum

Generations of brainwashing to crush their soul so WW3 is prevented.

listen to this based kike.

muslims have always abused the fuck out of compromise. they view it as a sign of weakness when you submit willingly to their backwards way of life.

You mean 58th

Nono, the right to free speech exists, it's right there in the constitution. It's just that the next paragraph after it states "unless it's against the law".

So we are allowed to speak freely as long as the state doesn't have anything against it.

Demand and preserve civil law. All monarchist, religious and other law is arbitrary and invalid.

>For comparison: if the muslims in scenario 2 would wear "Anti-Christian/German Patrol" on them, they would also be convicted by that very same law.

In Germany?

pfff yeah i fucking doubt it. They just be called oppressed and frustrated

fuck allah and fuck mohammed (all of them, including the prophet). your way of life will end for your intent to bring an end to ours.

So if a group of germans patrol the night making sure all mudslimes are hiding inside because they will get their faces beat in if they come out, should also be completely fine by this law ruling

cuck'ed

Ok non country

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT CIGS AND BOOZE FUCK YOU ABDUL NO SHARIA INTO OULU

wait what?

you mean you'd go to jail for calling merkel a fat ugly motherless cunt in public?

Germany, it is now too late, in other stories that were posted here, I constantly suggested you act like Karadzic and start removing Kebab, but you did nothing.

Germany yes!

Yfw niggers get chased through the end of time by hordes of alt right niggers.

Hail hydra.... I never knew red skull was so based

Are you literally autistic or do you just not know how laws work?

It was a group of people who put on fucking orange vests and filmed themselves walking up to other muzzies telling them gambling an drinking is HARAM.

They never had any authority to do anything past that and they were not granted rights beyond saying words to people while wearing orange vests.

Is it disgusting and should this be prevented by deporting every muslim from europe? Yes absolutely.

Can you arrest them for wearing an orange west and telling people drinking is haram? No.

What do you wanna do, pass a SHARIA POLICE law that forbids people from wearing high visibility clothing and telling people that drinking is haram?

Germany needs to start exterminating semites again.

>So we are allowed to speak freely as long as the state doesn't have anything against it.
you're either brainwashed or memeing

this is news from last week

I'm honestly a little bit depressed since I've read that.

1945 was the end of germany. everything after is just bogus