Frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election - 142 Days left!

Frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election - 142 Days left!

We have to save France.

>DISCORD (text-based chat, Get in here!)
discord.gg/QGeAu

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>Useful Links:
frontnational.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

>INSPIRATION (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3

>FRENCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
pastebin.com/TKUn5Nqa

>I'm not French, what can I do ?
MEMES ARE UNIVERSALLY TRANSLATABLE

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
imgur.com/a/PDJb2
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=mfga

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente
>#MadameFrexit
>#MFGA

Previous Thread:
OP PASTEBIN:
ghostbin.com/paste/ytoam

Other urls found in this thread:

cuckbook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1007544889349964&id=485945061509952&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/croa.fr/videos/1007544889349964/&_rdr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping

Fillon is the only worthwhile candidate.

Thanks for that.

when will you learn?

>A globalist
>work week goes from 35h to 39h in the public sector (unpaid)
>private sector work week goes from 35h up to 48 hours
>cut 500.000 jobs in the public sector
>retirement age increases to 65 years
>vat increases from 20% to 22%
>jobless benefits capped at 75 percent of wages before the job was lost
>wants an annual quota for intake of immigrants to come under the control of parliament and be written into the French constitution
>supports the European Union, in contrast to the anti-EU National Front party, and advocates stronger decision-making ties between euro zone countries
>Worthwhile
Thick much, m8?

SOON

bump bump bump

France will be reborn and shall join us in the coming Golden Age!

Are we going to win lads?

qt

Dat picture. I would vote for him desu.

You tell me.

>lick the foot user

What do you do?

Don't be a fag. MARINE!

Isn't Austria's election in two days?

Less talk, more meme.

Agreed.
Someone should update it with Farid El Fillon's head desu.

this sunday

bump

any lewd pics of le pen I can dump my arab semen onto?

Besides that, how is she doing in the polls atm?

Nice. Good luck mate.

Daily reminder that almost all of the problems in Western Society can be traced back to Jewish origins. If you believe that you are a friend of a Jew you are mistaken. The White race cannot be saved while these people live.

this
who does the jews support?

Post moar rare Le Picnics.

say it with me:
MADAME PRESIDENTE

>not posting the superior version

Got any more decapitation pictures?

With a guillotine ? No, good potential with it though.

Macron happy that a French automaker moved a plant to Algeria.

I think it's good b/c it reflects how pissed off some of the French are with their current government, and also has a historical allusion.

FARID FILLON

agreed

Fillon is literally a Bilderberger.
>cuckbook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1007544889349964&id=485945061509952&refsrc=https://m.facebook.com/croa.fr/videos/1007544889349964/&_rdr

>(((Fillon.)))
>NWO agent who invited more than 1000000 sandniggers in france during five years then suppressed double peine to keep them inside absolutely.
>gave power to djihad criminals in Libya to serve his masters.
>raped democracy by imposing Lisbon Treaty and borders's end to french people despite their vote.
>wants De Castries (BILDERBERG leader) as PM.
>supported by all the same pro-EU globalist crap (Attali, Minc, Gattaz, Baverez) who calls for more muslims everyday.

He also supports EU big-time.
>Fillon supports the European Union, in contrast to the anti-EU National Front party, and advocates stronger decision-making ties between euro zone countries.

Hope this answers your question.

bump

bump for heritage

Bumping with memes of destruction.

wew, knew he did a shitty job as a minister but that's more, thanks

Shit.

I keep saying. This is as important an election as any.

Why do we need to win again?

Please see below.

Bumping for France

Nice

don't die yet

>I don't like right wing policies
then why would you vote for right wing politicians you dingus

This movement will never die.

Do not put words in my mouth, you gutter-trawling peasant!

>i don't like the worse right wing policies
But hey, it's labbeled as right wing so you should obey, my goy.

I fail to see how defeating globalism will help me getting laid. I will spend my days and nights memeing Marine into presidency. She will probably win because I am really dedicated and good at this.

On the day of victory, French people will eventually celebrate on the streets. But when I'm going to ask a hot nationalist girl for my gratitude blowjob, arguing that I'm user from the internet and that I got so many quads for Marine that I definitely deserve it, she's going to laugh at me and call me a loser. I just know it.

I'm not saying I'm quitting, I'm not quitting. But I have a few reservations about all this and I had to express them.

>Lolbertarian eurocentrist economic policies that benefit only the elite bankers and mega corporations == "right wing"
Are the shills really this retarded?

I'll answer that for you.
Pic related.

Yeah, considering they want to label Fillon as the true right wing candidat.
Because by I don't know what magic, people here still use the right vs the left.

>right vs left meme
No big deal. That false dichotomy actually benefits Marine in the general.

I know that girl, it's Kelly. If Marine is elected she will get a good job and I won't get a blowjob.

I will ask the islamists what they can do for me if I shill for the caliphate instead. Just to be sure I'm not being played again, you know.

ah nice, but why don't you chose to support macron or blanco instead, I think it'd suit you better.

>Macron
>ex-Rothschild investment banker
>Party insider standing as independent
Ummm... Nah, I'm good.

Would you be surprised if I told you that the vast majority of my fellow citizens are unaware of these facts?

Bump

Are you spreading the word? What matters is that they know these facts not today, but on the day they go out to vote.

>implying I have any hope left about the future

It's not too late. Man the fuck up.

You probably think the Le Pen's are newcomers, but it can't be further from the truth.
In France, the father has been the boogeymoon for 40 years, most people know he used to be a torturer/murderer during war.
It's really different from Trump, the FN has a creepy aura around them.

Hey guys, 'member when young Marine used to be in the tabloid for her drunken stories?

I'm well aware of the stories you refer to. You do realize that the term "bogeyman" typically has a connotation of hyperbolic exaggeration of facts or simply creation of myth from little to no evidence?

And you do realize that this is a typical practice against anyone that stands up to (((them)))?

Let's move on to serious topics now...

>Are you spreading the word?
As much as I can, but it' difficult to not pass as an NSDAP activist when you point out the immigration issue on some French sites...
The game is delicate.
Tip: never ever talk about the jews outside 4ch. Not even in an allusive manner. Not even on alt-right sites. You'll be discredited, banned, and in some case sued. (and honestly they're the very least of my problems)

>Erase Jews
>Pen in globalists
Problem solved, huh? Indicate the subversive groups by name. Let the audience come to the conclusion that they are almost exclusively Jewish controlled.

You can never forcefully administer a redpill and expect it to not cause a gag reflex.

I don't think (((they))) have anything to do with his early life. He did real bad stuff during Algeria war (like many other people)
btw, if someone could explain to me how he got so fucking rich...

And that's not my point, most people believe he's a monster, and that will keep them from voting for this party, even today.
I know people who share many ideas with the FN, they should vote for them. But no, they won't lower themselves to do that.

>Implying Jews wouldn't and haven't rewritten history to their advantage
Do you have any idea where you are, friendo? Perhaps you'd be better off lurking for a while longer.

I think we should avoid using Trump in our memes, we try to appeal the normies but they are completely brainwashed against Trump by the medias in France

You're forgetting that Trump's policies are already starting to take effect, and that he's taking office in a month. His reputation will not be what it currently is come election time, m80.

>OPs picture
Wonderful, someone needs to make a Petri version of this.

lol no.
You seem to be a well educated burger, and without a doubt you know our politics much more than the average bobo (our hipsters), but like most of non europeans you make a fatal mistake there: this topic is an absolute taboo, period.
Remember that a nazi cross brings you in jail, I'm not joking.

Hmm.. I understand. Is it possible to identify a problem without directly confronting it? What's your strategy?

Great motivation. We'd love to help with your elections too, if you cooperate with us for the time being.

Join the fight for Europe!

> implying the french medias will talk about it...

pro tip: they won't

This bitch betrayed her own father, I do not see why she would not betray French.

M F G A

#MUFUGGAH

It was a wise thing to do.
While Jean-Marie is far more based than her, he had absolutely no chances to pass, just look at 2002. He was too redpilled for this world.

oh daddy
would get on my knees and polish his knob np

>you'll never be in a world where he won 2002's elections
sentiment mauvais

>Implying mainstream media has any legitimacy whatsoever
Oh, my.

That's why we're putting the message out on social medias. Have you learned ANYTHING about the dinosaur legacy media in the Brexit campaign and US election?

>settling for a secularist republican bimbo

>Republican
Get out, CTR.

We will BTFO socialope

As I said the game is delicate, the pills must be as sweet as possible.
But you have an advantage I don't have: you're a foreigner. If you come to a discussion with French people, be frank and undertake a foreigners point of view (without animosity, "gas the kikes" is a no no), you'll be considered as exotic and probably forgiven, but at least the pill will be delivered...

>confusing American republicanism with French republicanism

JUST

Interesting idea. Any forums on which I'll be able to do that with a sizeable audience?

>Confusing French republicanism with French nationalism
You just jumped the shark, shill. Out.

You first, you Jacobin dog.

Uh huh.

Outside the obvious "social" media, imo the best way to touch the minds is the comment section of the main newspaper sites, Le Figaro (right), Le Monde (left)... They're not image boards of course, they're moderated, but you can speak English or broken French, and each time a foreigner posts it has replies... I really think it can have an impact.

That's a fabulous idea. I'm going to do it. Are you in our discord right now?

Is it your mom's dildo?