iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000004891149.html
finland100africa.fi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just start killing random ethnics. Men, women, children. Doesn't matter

Why are Finnish men so femine?

>the look on his face
"They...they actually are as stupid and useless as the right was saying.."

Tell me about the boats.
And what do afghani refugees have to do with them?

Pic related

That's what Afghans look like? Wtf

Which war did those seemingly Central Asians "refugees" fled to come to Finland ?

What the fuck is this

I don't know if they're afghans, but I assumed so, because they look like afghans.
Google "Hazara minority".

They are Hazaras. A remnant of the Mongol invasion of Afghanistan during the times of Genghis. Real Afghans (Pashtuns) despise them and discriminate against them mercilessly, thank God.

>A 150K start up is launched in Finland to check what our refugees can do
>All refugee centers become part of this project
>Multiple companies working with the refugees on this
>All they have to show for all that money and effort is a bark boat.

Where do they live?

Yeah I thought Finland was badass.

sounds like its more a case of too many committees trying to accomplish something

And not a single tucking source to back it up
wew

>They have a fucking e-shop for these things

fairstartproducts.com/

150k is nothing though.
I mean for business. It is same as giving them one house.
I mean anything is too much for rapefugees, but 150k is not a big money, thank god.
On the other hand this whole startup & refugees thing has gotten so much media attention and hype that it is ridiculous.

I can't watch or read the local news anymore. It's too depressing. Even for a Finn.

,000€ bark boat

It looks top heavy.

My money says it falls over the second you put it in water.

Finno-afghanic Khanate when?

Here are some.
>Short video of the boats reveal
static.ylilauta.org/files/yz/orig/n1u4l51a/moniosaajienlippulaiva.mp4

And a news article in Finnish.
hs.fi/nyt/art-2000004891568.html

And they are selling these things soon on their e-shop

I CANT STOP LAUGHING SEND HELP

JUST

This can't be happening. Anyone got tips for waking up from an extremely lifelike yet surreal dream?

>tfw government won't give me one bloated inefficient grant so I'll never have to work again

All the masculine men have been wiped out in wars.

So, is Finland going to send their new aircraft carrier to fight ISIS?

Stop trying to outcuck us, Finland.

kek

Lel Winland has a carrier now?

Wew

Nordics please stop

I hate this meme.

There's a regression to the mean.

There's no breaks on the white guilt train

Danes love sailing right?
Psst. wanna buy some boats? Cheap pricess

What the fuck
Is your news trying to pass this as great?

>There's a regression to the mean.
so?

Not yet, but soon with the aid of the highly skilled craftsmen from the Middle-East we can build our own carriers, mostly out of bark

Well considering they stopped reporting the race of criminals on news, and they do everything possible to paint a "positive" picture on refugees, what can they do?
You can't expect them to do a 180 and start calling the roaches out as the worthless filth they are

What are we feeling guilty for?
I don't remember us ever owning any black slaves or enslaving Africa...
oh right, our skin color is wrong, should have remembered.

Some called it "the new nokia" and "Flagship of industry".
Either they are the greatest comedians this world has seen or they are suffering from full psychosis.

you have to put it in context. if they avoid committing crime and destruction it's a good thing and if they manage to do anything even slightly constructive (even if tremendously inefficient) then it's great.

They didnt even make the parts themself. They just assembled some kits made out if 3 pieces of wood.

This is literally worse than clock boy.

>for only 150k 10 sandniggers will stop destroying white host nations for about 5 minutes
>great
>i-its better than watch them raping and pillaging your country goy!
>you have only those two options

I had hoped your news wasn't that bad, trying to push the narrative, how does your populace feel and refugees overall anyway?

I-i-is USA great again guys? fuck this. Finland is finnished.

What's your opinion on Jews?

Are any of them smart?

Are they muslims?

They feel in such ways that government is now funding a 50 man squad in our police force to root out hate speech on the internet, they should step in action next year.
All this while our police is forced to downsize due to lack of resources.

So essentially we are in a pressure cooker state here.

You guys need to relax

It's apparently if I'm reading this right a product they can sell that represents the refugees crossing the sea to a new land etc. etc.

150k is way too much for that I agree but it's really not THAT much

The thing is, that is the only thing that might produce something out of the entire 150K start up, others either started hairdressers or in one case started a shop where they sold "magic carpets".

And this was literally the only good news out of the refugees they could possibly make or have.

I looked up at the page, they used that 150k to start this project. Now they are trying to sell off the boats, so it's still correct. 150k eur just to manufacture these small boats.

Addresses of their """"businesses"""?

video?

No, I enjoy the anger.

i think thats the madventures production company.

Jesus, doesn't sound good, we're not any better even though pretty much most of this country hates immigration, everyone is just scared to speak out since you are labelled a social pariah if you do by our news

Here.

Well, during next independence day (6th day of this month) there are going to be several demonstrations and marches held in Helsinki, some want to be just patriotic acts like the 612 torch march, while others are trying to sound peoples concerns about current events like the "Close the borders" rally.
And then we of course have the Antifa brigade with its "No to racism" rally and there is apparently going to be a counter march held against 612 march again, this time though according to some social media sources, they might get reinforcements from Swedish and German antifa groups.

Provide info please

>Question everything

Thats from publicly funded network what do you expect?

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000004891149.html
Pics relate maps with time when each should take place.

Translations:
>Töölöntori: at 18:00 612 torch march
>Kansalaistori: at 14:30 Fortress Finland march
>Narikantori: at 15:00 Close the borders -demonstration
>Asema-aukio: AntiFaschist rally at 14:30
>Senaatintori: Demonstration at 16:00
>Hakaniemi: at 14:00 or 15:00 Nordic resistance holds a march

Arrows give an approximate direction where they are heading or that is at least what the runners of each group has declared.

Now with a pic.

They're generally poor and rural. Not necessarily intelligent. They're more peaceful and thus some of their areas are prospering more than the more problematic pashtun governorates though.

Also they're the "dance boys" that the proud pashtun like to rape and abuse as little boys.

Thanks

What are you gonna do with this knowledge?
Nothing illegal i hope.

Also here's some more info about the infamous code bus they are gonna send to Africa.

finland100africa.fi/

Of course. Just attend. Can't wait for the race war

Are you seriously trying to justify this? How the fuck did you people become so fucking delusional