I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now since highschool

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years now since highschool. Our relationship is great. She's loyal, very moral (relatively redpilled), and a great companion.

However, the issue is that she's Persian (light-skin Persian with light-green eyes).

Ever since I adopted pro-White/anti-Race mixing views, I feel more and more disgusted as time goes by. I feel like a traitor to my race, to my future kids, and to the cause.

Should I break up with someone who was destined to marry me after we both got our degrees (we share a common interest: we're both med students now)?

I don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums. I can't deal with this dilemma. Anyone in my situation has any insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

claudialynxfansite.weebly.com/childhood--bio.html

Henry Young
Henry Young

persians are white. it's fine.

John Morgan
John Morgan

If she looks like pic, or any of these, your fine. In fact your saving Whiteness from what would otherwise end in a browning of rare genetics.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

No, they aren't.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

she's caucasian. you should principally make sure that you are selecting for good genes i.e. no manlets, light eyes, at least decent IQ

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

white women who will cheat on you because it is "empowering" and because they have basically been brainwashed by feminism powered by International Jewry.
Persian wife who holds traditional values and can give you white children with amazing eastern facial features nonetheless.

Your pick user.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

Persians don't exist anymore. She's arab. She calls herself Persian because
'muh aryan genes',
'muh lightskinnedness' and
'heh not like them dirty arabs... im practically white... persian here"

your kids will be aimless mixed race just like every other mixed race couple's kids. they will be rootless and your family line will die with you.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Browning of rare genetics? What do you mean?

I'm of Scandinavian descent. I have a darker shade of blond hair with blue eyes. She has black/dark hair with light-green eyes, like in the picture in the OP.

We're both above average height and we're both med students, however, that still doesn't justify the fact that we're white.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

She's loyal, very moral
med student
good genes pls mix

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

She has green eyes , she's probably less of a mudblood than you faggot.

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

green eyed light skinned caucasian
race mixing

that's fucking delusional lad

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

That's why the dilemma is killing me. Either I end up destroying my child genetically and my entire heritage, or I end up with a broken mother who can't raise a child.

Genetics + heritage VS well-being and good education

Persians are definitely not Arab.

That still doesn't refute the reality that my kid will be mongrelized and my entire heritage will be too.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

If you're lucky then your girls will end up like pic related

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

Iran is right next to Armenia, home of the Caucuses Mountains. The literal origin of Caucasian people. If she's white and from that region, she's almost certainly decended from ethnic caucasians. She's an 8/10 easily. Wife her.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Dude the problem isn't race. It's ideologies. Stick with her.

Noah James
Noah James

white enough these days. no point in OP kicking her to the curb

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Since when are green eyes less mudblood than blue eyes?

caucasian
North Africans are also Caucasians, would you not call it race mixing if I mixed with one of them?

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

aren't you Syrian from Canadastan?

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Persians are the original Aryans, youre fine leaf

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

If you don't marry her some middle eastern shitskin might. You'll be producing more Whites by mixing with a White Persian.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

meh. whiter than most

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

persians=aryan

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Put a ring on it

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

I'm white, I'll be your gf

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

I'm not even sure if you're all joking or not, given that I'm leaf you're probably all trying to mislead me and troll me into doing something you find degenerate.

Can't we all agree that Persians are not white or at the very least that a Scandi mixing with a Persian is race mixing and does create a mongrelized offspring?

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

mixing off-white and white isn't so bad. is she intelligent? because IQ is an inherited trait; so long as she is i don't think it matters. If i were you I'd just concern myself with pumping out a few kids that aren't remarkably stupid.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Has woman who loves him and is very loyal.
She's also red pilled
Marry her. We're so far gone in the West, you preserving the tradition of families is far more important that worrying if you're kids are going to look 70 or 80% European.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

dafuq is wrong with you. race mixing is the only way we are going to improve this fucking world, so get to it.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Dont let it reproduce. Adopt a white baby

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

You won't, your child will look white.

Persians aren't white, but they're extremely close and might have common "recent" ancestors.
(a lot of the migration theories originate slavs from northern Iran).

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

if he's a light skinned berber, not really

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

This thread again
Six ficking times a day
sage
Fuck off

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

If you were a med student, you would not be asking these questions.
Fuck Off Leaf

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Dude you're crazy. She's beautiful and white as a sheet. This is not race mixing.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Honestly as long as she isn't a nigger nobody should care.
One of my cousins is a single mother to a mulatto baby and having to pretend to care about him makes me sick.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

contribute to the re-whitening of persians you fucking cuck

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

She looks almost white it's fine

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Persians in ancient times were described as having lighter skin than even the Greeks. If she's actually Persian and not an Arabic rape baby then you're fine.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Honestly you shouldn't care about racemixing, besides orginal Persians have excellent genes, It would be truly stupid.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Don't let a stupid meme from a Taiwanese birdwatching forum end a great 6-year relationship. OP would be an idiot to pass up an at least semi-redpilled hottie.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

you would be retard to leave her

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Are you guys retarded? Having white skin isn't equal to being white. Disgusting desu. Don't marry her and don't breed with her OP

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Can't we all agree that Persians are not white or at the very least that a Scandi mixing with a Persian is race mixing and does create a mongrelized offspring?

A minority of Persians are in fact White. Your Canadian anyway. Your nation is alread mongrelized. Dreams of pure scandi children are pretty lofty unless you move to Scandinavia.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

six years
If you dump her after all this time, she will get knocked up by the nigger that dumps his load in her. Do you want that for her?I

Especially when you tell her that your internet friends told you to

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Sorry that you fell for the le blue eyes master race meme faggot , 2 percent club actual master race you 33 percent pleb.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Serious answer, man:

It's like marrying a Mexican. Most of them are mestizas, but some of them are either white or so close as to make little difference. Your call.

That's really what it comes down to.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

I know that feel man

be greek
get italian gf
anti race mixing views grow
stuck in dilemma

It destroys both our cultures if we marry, and puts our children into limbo about their identity.

Fuck both of us.

David Taylor
David Taylor

These threads are so fucking retarded. If this is how you actually feel you should just kill yourself for being a tool of Sup Forums memeing. You literally fell for the white supremacy meme and think you're going to get good boy points on a mongolian throat singing forum for telling us about how sickening race mixing makes you feel.

Off yourself, deny yourself the right to breathe, die.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

The first nigger*

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Indigenous Persian are White, the Ancient Greeks likened them to Germanic tribes. The problem is they've mixed since. Then again, as a North American you're probably a mongrel too.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

racemixing is good
sneaky leaf

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

Having white skin isn't equal to being white

Having white skin=beng white,it's as simple as that

she also got green eyes,she looks whiter than some italians

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Persians are more white than you, leaf

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

Do NOT break up with her.

1. Persians are not Arabs
2. She sounds like a nice wholesome girl
3. Probably doesn't hold "western" liberal values, so you're not gonna end up a cuck (pic related)
4. No liberal values means lower chance of ending up with a divorce and a fucktonne of alimony fees
5. Genetically speaking, your kids will mist likely look as white as they come, so you're not betraying anyone

You're good OP. Highschool girlfriends are a pretty sweet deal, so go for it.

Landon Young
Landon Young

what is magna graecia
what is south Italy

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

(light-skin Persian with light-green eyes).
What color are her eyes when she takes out her contacts?

More relevant, what color are yours?

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Yeah, because she probably looks far from the girl on the pic, who is hot.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Don't be a god damn idiot, you are being blind. Think for a moment, "how many moral redpilled white women are there that will meet your standards?" the answer is not many. Keep your persian pussy and Thermopylae that shit every night and permeate her genes with yours senpai.

Hunter White
Hunter White

She's Caucasian still.

My wife is a Mexican-American with Lebanese origin

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

she is muslim and will want to influence ur kids with muslim shit

wont work. you want your kids to read about allah or do muslim shit like eid?

they dont like western things like Christmas.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

It's not as simple as that. jews, arabs have white skin. Southerns Italians and Frenchs are tanned, are they not white? But then again, OP has already slept with a non-white so he might aswell marry her, the damage is done already.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Said the civic nationalist cuck

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Take a dip, OP. If the kids are fine (and it sounds she is actually whiter than you) you are set, if not, you take a dip somewhere else. It is not one shot option, you know.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM SHE IS MUSLIM

NO

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

as much as i hate to break character

half the race mixing stuff is just memeing
it's only true in large numbers where generalizations apply
it doesn't apply to individuals per se

i think you've spent too much time here

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Hitler thought that middle eastern people were of the Caucasian people. You are fine to race mix with the Persian

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

Japanese have light skin too and they aren't White.

Race can't be defined solely by skin tone. Some Persians have White genetics though.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

You're a fuckin leaf, it's either them or chinks.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

dont listen to the forever alone nazis on this board. if shes a quality woman hurry up and plant the seed. 99% chance your kids will be phenotypically white anyway.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Race is not what u think. There are similarities across many races which make them more "white" than some (((white))) ppl.
pic related
caucasoid African

I would say u are fine. Also Persia is pretty cool since they are hated by (((them)))

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

They still aren't white, original Aryans or not.

No. Persians are not Aryans, at least not today.

Am I basically an indirect martyr for the survival of whites?

t.Jude?

Exactly, they aren't white.

No idea what you're referring to. I'm actually serious.

Why? You would be fine with mixing with Arabs or something?

There's no re-whitening before at least a couple of hundreds of years.

This.

Completely agree. How are you dealing with it?

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

some

Joseph Price
Joseph Price

Your post does not even make a bit of sense
Nearly every Italian or Greek would agree on the fact that they both are very much the same people

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Arabs don't have white skin

Ashkenazi jews are white kikes

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

also, if you turn down the chance to mate with a well bred woman just because she isnt 'white' you arent some sort of moral paragon youre just cucking yourself. not that 90% of the people who browse Sup Forums will ever have children.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

noice
10/10 would make slave

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

most arabs have white skin.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

You shouldnt procteate at all because your could also catch the 'tism like you. U tiny canadian cuck.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Persian is a race, muslim is a religion you dip shit.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Her parents are Jewish (recent converts I think) and so is she.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

It's probably not a coincidence that the spread of Indo-European languages across Eurasia mirror the spread of light coloured eyes almost perfectly.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

stop visiting this site right now and go love your girlfriend u dumb nerd

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Iranian here, can confirm Persian women are probably the best. Watch out though because some are hoes

But generally they are smart, rich, and hospitable as fuck and make great mothers. Im in the search for my own persian qt as well

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

Oh wow, she looks just like a white girl yet with skin the colour of my stinking shit.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

What's your opinion on Jews?

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

you insecure faggots... seriously this is the most beta thing I've ever read. You should break up with her because she probably deserves better than your retard ass. The fact that the idea that your children might not be 100% white makes you question what sounds like a serious relationship is literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Literally of aryan descent faggot.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

PERSIAN IS CODE FOR IRAN IS CODE FOR MUSLIM

Let me tell you why you should not touch her beyond fucking:

1. Middle East to South Asia (especially Muslim countries) engage in marrying their cousins. Shit load of in breeding. You dont know how fucked her genes are.

2. Muslim. She will always have tribalism toward Muslims and feel for muh muslims. She will want to celebrate both Eids. She will not really get into Christmas. She will also not feel much for your national holidays.

3. She will have lots of family in Iran still and thats all kinds of drama with them begging for money and shit and supporting them. You wont be able to talk to most of her family since they wont all speak english.

4. Her side of the family will inherently want the kid to know about Islam, give the kid traditional dress, give the kid an Iranian name.

5. You will be a vehicle to help get the rest of the family over to the west, and that means taking them in to your home or supporting them.

I could go on, but no. Ive been down this path.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

I see arabs everyday and they have a really tanned skin man

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

listen buddy racemixing is never good hoever if you know you can reise your chirldren as white then having persian wife isnt to bad atleast shes not a nigger

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Scandinavians are pretty low on the white racial ladder so don't worry about it.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Stop listening to the shit you read on here retard. Marry her.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

As long as she has the right morals it really doesn't matter.

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

if you've been with her 6 years and its suddenly now a problem it sounds like you've got a weak character desu senpai.

Julian Long
Julian Long

Pretty sure from the way OP sounds she already lives in Canada with her family.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

You sound like a fucking child. Oh my god, people have different cultures. Horrible. You realize that most of your christian culture is literally looted from ancient pagan religions? Everything you use to define yourself is as fictitious as the God you probably still kekking believe in lololol

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

I don't have a problem with Judaism, but I have a problem with ethnic Jews.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

As long as she is red pilled and intelligent. Don't fall for the "grass is greener on the other side" shit, thinking that you will always get something better than what you got. She may not be 100% white, but she definitely does not look like a sand nigger.

You actually sound pretty arrogant now that I think about it, I don't even know why I'm replying to you seriously.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

lumbercuck still inda house

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Stop being a faggot and having a peruvian knitting board make your life choices. Besides you're in canada, there's a large chance any seeming white girls won't be 100% European anyways and if you love her than that's all that matters.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Keked to myself

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

It's a common misconception that Caucasians are only indigenous to Europe. We're also indigenous to west Asia and north Africa.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Either I end up destroying my child genetically and
Umm
tfw she is probably more white than u

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

this Persian meme, replace it with Muslim, literally 90% of the board has no idea what Persian is or where Iran even is

90% of the extended family doesnt

t. cuck, I love my kids growing up learning about Islam (you) and cultures antithetical to the West

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

They're Jewish (recent converts I think).

They fled Iran to live in Canada. They aren't Muslim.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

Taking any of this cancerous forum serious.

I feel sorry for her.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Really you shouldn't give a shit. Persians are ok. If you really wanna think about it 1488 style, you're a soldier in genetic warfare. Now you just gotta have your kids marry whites

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

J E W I S H
E
W
I
S
H

Not Muslim.

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Well Persians are acceptable so keep her

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Should I break up with someone who was destined to marry me
Yes.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

I'm literally in the exact same position but I think it's more important to make a strong, nationalist, Christian family and help others do the same in Canada.

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

You realize that most of your christian culture is literally looted from ancient pagan religions?

It's called "western civilization"

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

recent converts
Yeah I bet

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

converted to kike religion instead of based orthodoxy
dropped

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Just marry her then already.

Enjoy your non-western persian wedding.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

not a big issue your kids will look white. some middle eastern groups have more geneticsimilarity to Mediterranean populations than Semites

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Dude, MDfag here aswell (with a bit o psychiatric xp)
You agreed with .
That means that you don't want to be with her.
All you want is people to agree with your decision, not take you out of it.
Just be a man and do it

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

Central Asia is the homeland of the original ancient White races.

It has since become more brown and more Mongol with influx of newer, browner tribes.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I really think it's a warfare after all. Strategies must be employed.

If I end up with a white woman, my kid will inevitably end up race mixing and have liberal views, unless I heavily indoctrinate him..which will be almost impossible with the time I'd have.

So I'm a martyr after all. I don't know how I'll feel when my son will come out mongrelized.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Scandinavians are pretty low on the white racial ladder so don't worry about it.
So pleas enlighten me great master, who is better ?
inb4 Italians and Greeks as muh Mediterranean noblez n shit

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

ATTENTION GOYIM.

JESUS IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

YOUR GENTILE GODS WERE SLANDERED AND REPLACED WITH THE FICTICIOUS NAZERENE

RETURN TO YOUR PAGAN ROOTS

GODDAMN WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING BRAINWASHED

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

better go back to worshiping that tree that isnt around anymore haha

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

I'm scared of being with a white woman. They're not trustworthy and I'd have to look for one in my 20s and build a relationship from there, as opposed to my current girlfriend who I've been with since highschool.

Noah Price
Noah Price

this is either terrible bait, or you're one of the biggest losers to ever grace this board. fucking canada, with sjw shit making more and more white women batshit insane, and you'd be willing to give up a good girl just because she's a shade of brown? just break up with her, she doesn't deserve your shit.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

SHE IS MUSLIM,MUSLIM,MUSLIM. I WOULD PREFER TO MARRY BLACK CHRISTIAN INSTEAD OF MUSLIM. DON'T MARRY A MUSLIM YOU IDIOT

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

This.
#BoardOfPeace

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

he is influenced by an anime board

you are going to be a traitor to your kids either way, with them having the have with your retarded genes.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

If you're telling the truth

Are you fucking retarded ? Dumping a loyal and good gf of 6 years for some slutty whiteskinned girl just for muh whitey

I'd love to find someone like that, it's just not happening

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Oy Vey dude those half niggers look like they are about to improve the world......

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

I'm literally in a Persian house ATM, and I can tell you if their blue-eyed, blonde cousins don't convince you, their politics, hate for muslims and jews, and self-desire to assimilate will.

This.

if you believe this, you already have your answer.

Enjoy being unhappy for years to come b/c you bought into the nat soc daily threads.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Lol wut? Have you ever seen an Iranian person irl? They are very much non-white. They look like Arabs frankly. Slightly different but I bet a white person wouldn't be able to tell one from the other.

That said I find nothing wrong with the ethnicity per se. Many successful Iranians to look up to.

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

does she look less mud than cernovich's "persian"?

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

WHAT YOU MEAN THIS ONE STUPID FUCKING GOY?

WOW HAHA GOOD ONE

STILL GOYIM CATTLE

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

assuming all white girls are bad

I know. I know I'm going to regret it, but I can't get over having a mongrelized kid.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

This only corroborates what i've told you.
Your relatioship is already dead, the only thing that keeps you in that is the huge comfort zone you enjoy in that
You are just afraid to move forward, and you want support by people that you believe have the same opinion as you.
Please, I do not mean to troll you. I'm just telling you what it is really

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

the only group you shoudnt mix with is the niggers and abos. everyone else is fine,theyre human,

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

They're Jewish (recent converts I think).

You're full of shit OP. You're so full of shit.

If they were recent converts they would become Christians because it just makes so much more sense, immigration wise to be a Christian, plus converting to Judaism is almost impossible.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Delete your account.

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

Am I basically an indirect martyr for the survival of whites?
No? Do you know how genetics work?
As long as whites maintain 50%+ of the gene pool in a country, we'd be "winning"

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

There is a discrepancy between culture/contribution/genes. Contribution wise the meds are far ahead of the rest of us. Culture wise we west germanics are the best. Genetically speaking balts are the best.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Race is a continuum so your kids will be genetic Bulgarians or Greeks.
Is that a good thing? Eh not really but if they mix with another Anglo they can make a Slovene and if the Slovene mixes with an Anglo you get a French.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Cunt she is Iranian.. Might as well go back to calling Italians, Romans. Next time you're talking to a Tunisian, call them a dirty Carthaginian. Those fucking Ottomanroaches, they can all fuck off though.. Fuck those cunts.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Aryans are literally Persians.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

Girl in OP looks Indo-European as fug.

Would not complain.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

marry her OP and enjoy your happy life.
dont be a faggot.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

I'm dating a Turkish girl whose skin is whiter than mine (don't know why except my gym has free tanning but I'm a little swarthier; I'm also Ukrainian and German ancestrally and my dad had blonde hair and blue eyes) with hazel eyes. She's not big on politics but is very smart and knows my opinions on things like liberals and whatnot. Her dad was born in the US and her mom Turkey but they're both Turkish Master's Degree professionals and she's in school for her Master's as well. I don't feel bad at all as she's never stepped foot in a mosque, doesn't look Turkish (more exotic looking than anything, bears a resemblance to Emily Ratajkowski). If you love her and she's redpilled or just indifferent stay with her. I don't think you're muddying your lineage at all. I dated a Persian girl and she was pretty white too. Stop worrying about it and enjoy the companionship.

Just my 2 Shekels.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Persians are an ethnic group

not all iranians are persians

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

You've managed to lower my opinion of leafs.

Congratulations.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

unless I heavily indoctrinate him..which will be almost impossible with the time I'd have.

if you can't make time for kids, don't have them

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Hahahahahahaha dump her you obviously dont deserve her

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

She's loyal

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

I think you are already married under common law.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Not entirely sure that's how it works...

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

This logic is the reason whites are dying in their own nations.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

being a kike-loving filth
Neck yourself.

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Autistic enough to let the troll stuff you read on /pol have a negative effect on your real relationships.

I would bet if you put a super hot mixed race girl in front of 99% of the losers here, you will see how anti race mixing this board really is.
You don't deserve her mate.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

If she has brown eyes then no.

If they are green or blue you are ok

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

op is a fat virgin role-playing someone who has had sex, sage

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

(OP)

Unless OP is going out with Claudia Lynx, I would say he is a fraud.

claudialynxfansite.weebly.com/childhood--bio.html

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

light green eyes
This means it's okay to racemix with her

Don't break up with her if you really love her just because some stormweenie on Sup Forums tells you to

Half the faggots on here have yellow fever anyway

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Ever since I adopted pro-White/anti-Race mixing views, I feel more and more disgusted as time goes by. I feel like a traitor to my race, to my future kids, and to the cause.

You're an idiot. Enjoy regretting never marrying her because of what other people think. Or idk maybe learn to think for yourself.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

how I'll feel when my son will come out mongrelized.

Dude, if she's Caucasian and light skinned when you see your own child for the first time, them being mongrelized won't even enter your brain.

I know it's a cliche but it's a feeling you just can't understand. If she's light skinned and you are white your kid will look and identify as white.

Your entire world will change almost instantly and you will burn the entire world if need be to save them an ounce of grief. Then it gets stronger feeling as they age.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

just bang her and live alone
dont marry
things will work temselves out

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Iran (Persia) Means land of Aryans, idiot.

Aaron Martinez
Aaron Martinez

Don't be a cuck to Sup Forums's purity contest, mate

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

How are you dealing with it?
Trying to figure out if the lie is worth it.

Very much the same? We both like food, that's where it ends friend.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

Should I break up with the woman I love because a bunch of right wing weaboos told me to

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Wants to end a relationship with a redpilled woman because of Sup Forums

Break up with her, you don't deserve her.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

I'm not going to comment on the heritage thing because I feel that's really a personal decision and rarely a matter of rational arguments, but I'll just say that this whole meme on Sup Forums of playing one race of women against another is 99% pushed by virgins and idiots.

Western culture is fucked up, but so is every other culture. People on here criticise liberals for the whole "noble savage" fallacy but they do the same when it comes to women.

Westernised girls are definitely more likely to divorce you but at least they usually value you more than their cousin and uncle and have higher aspirations than collecting golden iphones.

90% of people are shit, 10% make decent partners, and that's regardless of race or culture. So you'd find a white girl who'll be a good mother, too.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

They are mostly caucasic, semitic caucasic

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

You should go back to sucking dick you faggot.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Holy shit, stop being such an Autist, fuck

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

tfw made a well thought out post for once
nobody replies

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

This is why racism is non-sense. As you found out by yourself people are individuals who must be judged on their own merits. You're saying you'd give up a hot, exotic, redpilled wife over some bullshit you learned on the internet? ffs

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

That's why you should always shitpost
Always

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Unless you come from a lineage if Presidents and Kings you arnt muddling anything. If she is loyal, you have nice chemistry and well educated then I fail to see why you are so apprehensive about it.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Afghans, Pakis and Gypsies are also Aryan. Are you ok with your daughter dating pic related?

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

OP is literally a faggot. Do yourself a favour and an hero.

letting this kind of girl go because you're too much of a faggot so you spend your time on Sup Forums
Srsly, faggot.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Shut up !! You portuguese people like to fuck everything with a pussy!! Irregardless of monkey status.
Look how many black fucktards we have here because you decide to fuck the salve women
FUCK THAT SHIT

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

5 years alone and counting
don't even know if excunts or the bitter lonelyness is worse
surrounded by retarded progressive cunts

What in fuck is wrong with you? If you don't want her, send her here, so I can finally end this hellride.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

He isn't saying she's a bad partner, he's just concerned with conserving something that is going extinct.

Put to extremes, if you and one girl are the last two blonde people on earth, do you feel compelled to make her your wife so certain genes don't go extinct or do you say "fuck it, what do I care".

I'm an individualist and I don't really believe in having many obligations towards society but I can still recognise that everyone acting in their own best interest has some weird consequences in the bigger picture.

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

This.

Faggot isn't happy to have a loyal, pretty and educated wife. Stop listening to bitter Sup Forumstards if you are happy then go for it

Liam Price
Liam Price

she's loyal, very moral and a great companion
Since you didn't mention it I'm gonna guess she's ugly.
Dump her and find a white gf.

inb4 white girls muh degeneracy
That's just a meme, not true.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

What advantage does a white person have over her? I just want to understand the mental gymnastics you guys perform

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Just kill yourself for having those thoughts.
Let other men make her happy if.
Please.

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

White skin

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

well if we the portuguese hadn't race mixed with the slaves Brasil would be an Haiti on steroids

you guys should blame yourselves for not sending the slaves back to Africa and for actually taking in more slaves after getting independence

race mixing was just lat minute damage control

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

STOP STEALING MY WOMEN SNOWNIGGERS REEEEEEE

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

OP is a slider making an admirably elaborate bait

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Look at this map, you fucking faggot. Notice anything? Fucking leafs, I swear...

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Im a kike and my gf is a 100% pure german.

Having the same thoughts recently.

Can't get her SCHLONGED without me getting GASSED

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Don't create more mongrels.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

To be fair, they did that here, but their own country is relatively homogeneous.

weird consequences
Massive understatement. This is why individualism is retarded and we're discussing "something that is going extinct", but then again people jump to the conclusion that the only alternative is collectivism.

It's obvious that the satisfaction of individual needs must be balanced with that of social needs, unless people are so fucked up in hedonism that they don't care anymore.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

*if the portuguese

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Stop listening to pol memes and be happy

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

No offense but I think the premise is hard to understand for someone from a nation that is troubled with the exact opposite of going extinct and is known for fucking first, asking questions later.

I imagine that for him, it's not about the advantages of another girl but the advantages of preserving something.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

That was actually a very good response.

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

This

Also look at the parents if they look light and brite for iranians id go for it.

Usually iranians are well off with their money too so youd be throwing away a lot of coin

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

th-thanks

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Then either your views are illogical, or you should dump her. Why are you even asking an anonymous board about this? Do you need your pro-white/anti-race-mixing Tribe to tell you how to live your life?

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

Oooooooo this is tough

Swede gets 777 and hes right

But hes a swede and makes himself a laughing stock about telling others not to racemix

I call a stale mate

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Because he is a insecure little fag who cannot appreciate a beauty regardless of her background.
To make it short, he is a fucking idiot.
Sometimes thinking with your heart and [spoiler]Dick[/spoiler] is the only right choice.

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

if all you care about is about the skin colour winning, then fine, have as many kids as the government can support and win the game of numbers. just don't expect the quality to be too good. these are the same people easily conned by the strongest voices. e.g. sjw-ism

i say leave the breeding to the successful whites and encourage people to do well if they want a family. the chinese seem good at this: work hard, sacrifice, keep their family going. whites used to be like that, so theres no shame in going back to what used to work. we gotta bring back family values and discipline.

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

I'll be honest, OP.
These comments are a bit out of character for Sup Forums.
Caucasian =/= Persian
Caucasian =/= White/European

HOWEVER, just because she isn't white, doesn't mean that she doesn't have great genetics, and genetics that can mesh well with yours.

Of course, it's likely that your offspring won't be blond, but they are guaranteed to have fair features nonetheless.

Your children will likely look something along the lines of French/Northern Italian/Catalonian.
Which, in my opinion, are groups with superior physical genetics.

However, if you so desperately want to preserve Scandinavian/Germanic genetics, none can change your mind but you. But just know that, by embarking on that quest, you make your life exponentially more difficult, being that most people with Northern European genetics nowadays are cucked, or, if you go down to many pockets of the US, just downright ugly and uneducated.

You want to balance genetics with prime mother material in order for your children to be raised right as well.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

t. the kind of advice that ruined our nation for the next 200 years

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Post her pics and we will help you decide.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

This as well

Post pics leaf

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

A white girl is part of his caste.

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

It's simply the fact that he is white so if he wants a stable and happy marriage he has to find the person of the opposite sex that is more similar to him, and that's a white woman.

All this
white girls are sluts feminazis reeeeee
i want a conservative asian wife
muh brown gf directly from afganistan
are just memes.

After white men the most pro western, pro white, conservative, supportive of us and everything good in this world are WHITE WOMAN.
It's just so stupid to say that a woman from another race will have more things in common with you than a woman from your own race. It's gotta be a jew psyops or something because there is no way that people are so retarded.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Same reason your upper caste is dissappearing and your shitflooded streets and infrastructure are falling apart

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

Who do you think you are replying to hans?
If you cannot appreciate beautiful women regardless of her fucking origin then fuck yourself.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Stay with her, stupid. She sounds awesome and she's not a nigger.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Litterally "muh dik"

Hows berlin this time of year Quamane?

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

If your going to be an 80 IQ "white gawd dude so moral" to excuse your fat, welfare having anime watching ass than you might as well know that Iranians are Indo-European too.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

What is he preserving? It's gonna continue with his children and their children. Whites arnt going extinct, ithers are over breeding. Stop the over breeding and we all can live in peace.

James Reed
James Reed

I'm thinking in terms of 2 dimensional genetic maps where mixed individuals cluster with intermediate populations.
Quite possibly I'm wrong about the actual placement but the principle is correct.

Jack White
Jack White

Not living in berlin, tyrone :^)

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Thinking with our dick and hearts is why we have advanced so far. Almost all early innovation was because we were either horny, hungry or trying to find shelter

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

Ok, so whats your country doing to solve this? Your part of the issue.

Owen Long
Owen Long

The pro western meme again. Western """civilisation""" is a pile of shit and we all know that. It went maximum degeneracy long ago. Ask yourself, what are those white women supporting when being pro western? They are not pro white, not conservative and most definately they are far from traditional.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

letting a mongolian weaving board fuck up your life "because le jews"

i really hope you don't do this to yourself leaf

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

The thing is that you're the living proof of why racemixing is so bad.
I guess you want to drag us to your level but you gotta try harder.

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

1. The girls in your picture aren't beautiful
2. If you unironically defend your "just think with your dick and your heart" argument, I unironically advise you to kill yourself
3. Finding a woman beautiful doesn't mean you have to have a child with her
4. You haven't understood OP at all

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

tfw greasy alt-right retards think Himjab having 10 kids and 3 reaching adulthood just to feed his small plot of yam field is actually 'outbreeding' other global demographics.

The only threat is muslims, not race.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Extending further,

My uncle is 1/4th black, 1/2 Spanish, 1/4th Anglo and look almost Arab with a white nose. Closest comparison I can think of off the top of my head is a Medi. version of The Rock with lighter skin (yes, even the same hair), but the same brown skin undertones.

He married a blond Italian and both his kids are INDISTINGUISHABLY white.
Blond, white skin with pink/red undertones, wavy hair.

So it's also very likely that her genetics MAY subside to yours. There's no certainty, but it's VERY low risk to breed with someone like that.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Anzu is fucking hideous and you should be arrested for being a disgusting pedo.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

It's pretty obvious that she grew up in his country and is probably behaves white. I'd understand if he was forced to go back to Iran or something but the lady is well educated and I fail to see the problem with that.

With your logic a Spaniard shouldn't marry a Finnish lady because of difference on cultures. You guys need to step back, take a big breath and think things thoroughly

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

WESTERN WOMEN ARE TRASH YOU WONT FIND BETTER HEED MY WORDS CANANON CREATE BEAUTIFUL REDPILLED CHILDREN WITH HER IT WILL SAVE YOU FROM A LIFE OF EMPTINESS AND REGRET

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FAGGOTS TALKING DOWN ON YOU FOR RACEMIXING THEY ARE ALL LOSER VIRGINS

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

Pajeet shouldnt you be getting back to your IT call center job?

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

is she intelligent?
This is the thing Sup Forums always forgets. Intelligence is fairly heritable and a retarded white woman will produce retarded kids whereas a black woman with a 140 IQ will not. Same goes other traits as well. There is a spectrum within each group no matter how large or small you want to examine and there will always be outliers.

If we going to cite science to support our claims, then we have accept all of it.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

no one said anything about not appreciating beauty. i think doges are bretty cute, but i'm not gunna marry one. there are some natural looking asian girls that would be a good fug, but i wouldn't ever want to be in a relationship or breed with them. they are simply an onahole.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

humans harnessed fire and invented the wheel and storage and laws because they were thinking with their hearts and dicks
t. Indian education

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

fuk u

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

The fact that you're reluctant and think we're trolling you to marry her shows your a fucking leaf! We're serious you idiot wife her or give me her number and I take her!

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

You're right, OP, marry your mom!

Just kidding, find a decent white woman and marry her. We'll find joy in your daughters.

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

Yes they're more pro-western, white and conservative than any group of non-whites. And unlike immigrants they don't vote >95% leftists parties.

The thing is that the culture of degeneracy forced upon us can be reversed, but mongrealitzation is irreversible.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Google Indias current and future growth. That should answer your questions.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

This desu

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Good gracious she's quite the specimen.

OP pick the Iranian girl if she's smart and half as hot as this girl.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Never mind I'm talking to someone who's only achievement is having different features than others.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Ok i will

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

since highschool
Grow the fuck up

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Why don't you focus on 8th grade you immature fuck.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

t. Shoah Shekelberg

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Jokes on you, I got my GED

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Thats not enough of a population shrinkage

James Scott
James Scott

Let's take your example
Fire was used for protection against animals, for warmth and for cooking. All of which are related to either sex or hunger or shelter. That's what I said in the previous post and that's my point this post too.

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

Persians are the best non-europeans out there, they're very intelligent and are only held back by their government (a problem we have too). They have an impressive history and in modern times are capable of doing things independently (unlike gulf Arabs).

I am dating a Persian engineer and she's ultra nice on top of being very intelligent, far better than a majority of the white women I've dated.

If your worried about if your kids will look like you then white male+persian female kids look white.

Breaking up with her would make you a class A retard.

t. 32 year old who's known lots of horrible women.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Kill your family then. Whites use up more resources anyway

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Looks like i hit a nerve

Telk me more about your IT call center job. Do they got bathrooms there, or do you guys just have a designated shitting cubicle

William James
William James

Good now come back when you have a masters atleast. Don't waste your life on Sup Forums

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Marry a redpilled woman who will teach the kids good values.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

t.unemployed neet

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

just cuz I got a GED means i never went to college

Try again

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

This.

Marry someone who isn't a bleeding heart liberal or a fire brand Nazi. Find balance between the two and you'll be happy for life.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

3. Finding a woman beautiful doesn't mean you have to have a child with her
Stay ugly.

kys

Here have some thick beauty.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

While I hear the neet life is comfy, actually I have a job as well. Try yet again Pajeet.

John Russell
John Russell

Break up with her, she deserves someone a lot better than some fucking idiot that questions staying with her because of her race and is autistic enough to ask the retards on this board for relationship advice.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

So tell me, how are you going to put the Jinny of sexual liberation back into the bottle? Cultural Marxism? All the degeneracy in all fields? We would need a global disaster which fucks the entire globe back into the stoneage to fix things. What some of Sup Forumsacks are talking about, those white uberwomen, those staunchprotectors of the kin and our ways, honestly? They don't fucking exist! Do you ever leave your house or is it that Austria is some huge pile of progressive shit and only our women suck big time?

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Good point tbf

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Don't be a fucking dummy. Letting internet LARP:ers get you this fucking insecure about something which shouldn't even be an issue.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Dude your country has had a caste system for millenniums in order to preserve aryan genetics and not mix with the primitive australoid natives. And yet you're all very mixed today.

And here you are telling us that we should not worry about what your people have tried to avoid and failed?
You're simply a mongrel that wishes everyone was a mongrel so you can feel better about yourself. fuck you

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

And? What have you achieved on life?

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

this thread again

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Ok, tell Achmed and mutti Merkel I said hai. Enjoy the rest of your cuckold existence.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

western women are trash
Not all are. By trying to talk OP into race mixing with a jewish shitskin you're the trash.
You can find a decent white woman as long as you are a decent white man, don't lose hope. Well, i don't know if you are still decent after fucking a shitskin.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Good one schlomo

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Are you uneducated? Do you get all your information from storm front and Sup Forumsmemes?

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Except your entire point is a fucking non sequitur you dumb fuck. "Fire was used for warmth, therefore for sex/survival, therefore because people were thinking with their dicks and heart".
No. Eating has nothing to do with sex. Eating has nothing to do with your "heart", whatever the fuck that is according to you. Eating has nothing to do with compassion.
All those inventions are based on rational thinking and thinking of the future and future needs. The exact opposite of muh dick.

If you were talking about condoms and Miserior, then you'd be right. But those aren't exactly the core inventions that drove humanity forward, are they?

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

implying high achievers go to Sup Forums

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

Yeah Spain, tell that paki street shitter whos boss!

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Assuming this is not bait and your girlfriend is actually who you describe her to be, you'd be a fucking idiot to let her go because of those retarded reasons. You need a break from this site user if this is an actual decision you are considering making.

Easton Green
Easton Green

has a gf of 6yrs
if he's to believed, she's everything a man might wish for
has doubts because of supposed racial notions
about fucking persians
You'll be doing her a favour by breaking up. I can see you getting drunk and beating her because she's not blonde and she married you despite it, a few years down the line.

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

I see arabs everyday and most have white skin.
Some even have green eyes

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

They have recently become black

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Yeah them arabs do look white to you, dont they Jamarcus.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

middle easterners with light eyes are white

Carson King
Carson King

No dude marry her. You'll both be doctors that'd be fucking great.

I was in a similar position with my actually beautiful Turkish ex. The thing is she was light skinned as well and I knew if we had made kids they'd come out looking white so don't worry about it.

Stay with her and don't deny her heritage to your kids but be the leader of the family you're supposed to be and the children will naturally gravitate towards your white ethnic roots.

That's what happened with me and my brothers. Although both my parents are white we all gravitate more towards my father's roots because he reinforced them more for us

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Iranians are indo-European and the whitest people in the middle east. You wouldn't be destroying your lineage

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Does she know how you feel about this?
Have an honest converstation with her, that youre conflicted bc you think you should be with a white girl.
Im sure that will go great and solve your delema.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

Retard, I'm saying that despite them having white skin they are not white.
There's not a lot of sun where i live so they're not tanned. Their features are not white's but their skin is, just like asians.
inb4 yellow skin

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

I dont get it. So are you white or aint ya

French people are really that white anyway

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

Useless fat tard, you were born in great country and you squandered all opportunities. You are the shitskin here, you had a huge advantage over half the world and yet you couldn't do anything with it. Continue feeling good about your features though fat pig. Be worthless that's the only thing you are good at

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Shocker the flag with the Turkish tumor wants mixing

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

GO FOR IT LEAF OR YOU WILL BE TARRED AND FEATHERED THEN BANISHED TO HANS ISLAND

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

If she really looks like pic related you are a fucking idiot for even thinking of breaking up with her because "she isn't white enough"

in fact, I think you are completely full of shit and are a disgusting fat neckbeard kissless permavirgin and you should rake yourself post haste

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

I am white.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

That is another matter, but you can't repudiate all white women when the reality is that on average they're more conservative than non-white women.
white women are more liberal than us. fuck them hurr
immigrant women are even more liberal than white women. doesn't matter huehue muh 1-in-a-milion conservative foreign gf meme

uneducated about what? tell me what I've said that's wrong. be specific

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

Squandered what opportunities? Getting passed over for uni despite high SAT scores because of affirmative action? High housing costs cuz our politicians are letting masses of filthy diseased sub niggers like yourself and giving you tax money?

Shut the fuck up you street shitting, mongoloid bibbity-nigger.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

"Either I end up destroying my child genetically and my entire heritage"
Being this retarded

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

Dupes of this all over google, that's not your girlfriend OP. Are you just claiming she is that race and has those colour eyes or are you claiming the women in the pic is your gf or that your gf looks like this?

Otherwise, fake.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

I really hope you're trolling, your flags are 90% shitposting anyways

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Cool, hows being white over in France?

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

No they are not, and if you like them you shouldn't mix with them to create a mongrel/hybrid.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Feels bad to be a minority, wish I could find a decent virgin husbando to marry.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

muh persians are white meme

only about 10% of them pass for white. Most of them look like inbred arabs.

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

So how many more of these same bullshit posts are the shills going to make?

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Hmm tough. Im married myself, but I live in Montana.

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

When races merge, in most cases they both lose the good aspects they inherited from their ancestors.

What it ultimately means is that both are fated to lose their original and true qualities.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Do you have a white uberwoman by your side, spain? You do recognize that we are talking about OPs "relatively redpilled" >Persian< gf?

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

How's married life? Any children, does your wife cooks you healthy meals?

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Fuck the shit out of her user.

Produce babies, make them western-educated in the traditional sense. Stop the post-modernism horseshit.

Enjoy life with a beautiful wife, healthy children who understand reality as it is. Know that your bloodline will continue well.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

race traitor shilling for more miscegenation

how surprising

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Implying that you're purely white
Sure OP. In fact, I don't doubt that if you go back far enough in your family tree, you'll find niggers. You know, just to account for your stupidity

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Aryan
Iran

Are you literally retarded fampai? My dad is blue eyed and blonde Persian and hitler himself wouldnt kill him. Ancient Persians are the ancestors of Europe, they got fucked over by arabs and Turks and race mixed into oblivion but if she has green eyes her lineage must be fairly pure. Persia was an intellectual and cultural powerhouse when Scandis and Germans were in huts fucking pigs.

But since you're retarded enough to even base your marital decisions on a bunch of RANDOM people on the internet who half the time can't even agree if Hitler was a good or bad person, your relationship is doomed.

In a similar way if you find a person from Rome nowadays who is ginger and curly haired they're not a shitskin they're descended from real romans.

Enjoy having three daughters blonde daughters to some feminist white woman, then watch all of them end up with black men and thereby destroying your "heritage".

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Its cool, wife is actually european so food is good. I own a welding shop so its pretty cool teaching my kids how to weld, hunt, etc.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Say you do find a white whore to settle down with, OP. By the time she chooses to date you, she'll be used goods. You have a gf that you've had since highschool. Surely you're the only one she's fucked

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Sounds comfy, I hope everything goes well for you user.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Ancient Persians are the ancestors of Europe

nice meme

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Thank you, I hope things turn around in France and you find someone.

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

Furthermore, by the time you realize how shitty your white whore girlfriend and is and how big of a fuck-up you made, you're going to lose that "race-traitor" mindset. Honestly, for a med-student, you're pretty fucking stupid. It's not like you'll be fucking up your blood-line forever, OR AT ALL.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Persians are Honorary Aryans the same way Japanese people are Honorary Aryans. It does not mean they belong to Germanic Ethnic groups and are thus not part of our lineage. But are still great as their own people.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Bullshit! Stop making excuses. You are filth, a good for nothing excuse making filth. You have lived a better life had better chances than majority of the world and you've wasted it all. If I was born in such a great nation as yours and wasted away my opportunities, I'd have killed myself by now but you feel no shame. You'd live your live in mediocrity, blaming the shitskins for your failures. Stop blaming your shortcomings on others, how come there are so many successful whites still in your country? You just need an excuse for feeling better about your worthless life.

Indians have the highest income of all races in America. Your neet autismbux are being paid for by street shitters. That's how worthless you are.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Actually they are. We are not called Caucasians because it sounds well.

William Hughes
William Hughes

sweden giving racial lectures
Nice meem

Camden Long
Camden Long

Persia was an intellectual and cultural powerhouse when Scandis and Germans were in huts fucking pigs

Go back to your country then, Mohammed

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

You would've been forbidden to marry a German.

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

I own my own business you literal autist

But seriously, those phones are ringing, and those dell customers really need that tech support . You arent gonna earn that $3.50 for shitposting on pol

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Actually we are

The name "Caucasian" derived from the Southern Caucasus/Transcaucasia region (or what are now the countries of Georgia , Azerbaijan and Armenia ) because he considered the people of this region to be the archetype (cf. taxonomical "neotype") for the grouping.
Meiners' classification was not grounded on any scientific criteria

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

show some skin pics!

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Im sure you do. Keep up with the petty insults though, you sure showed me, Mr.Failure

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit