Is it any coincidence that whites and asians have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA of all of the races and...

Is it any coincidence that whites and asians have the highest percentage of neanderthal DNA of all of the races and also are, on average, the races with the highest IQs? Shouldn't we protect our genes from nigger dilution?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/03/higher-than-expected-denisovan.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists
inverse.com/article/10291-the-genetic-key-to-human-intelligence-may-lie-in-a-fragment-called-duf1220
pnas.org/content/105/37/13764.full
eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression
broadinstitute.org/news/8150
sciencealert.com/modern-genital-warts-came-from-ancestors-sleeping-with-neanderthals
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27429943
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=UN-6CgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA50&dq=neanderthal autistic traits scholar&ots=Tuwc1c6DNu&sig=01KgkFH6VXSOR9poGLaQ0crQoeo#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Other races mixed with primitive forms of man aswell, no race is 100% "pure" in that sense.

Wrong, Sub Saharan Africans never mixed with Neanderthals and remain the worlds only pure ancient Homo Sapiens.They have the second lowest I.Q. after the Aborigines of Australia who mixed with an unknown Pre Human Hominid.

The ethnic group with the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA are the Ashkenazi or European Jews.They have the worlds highest I.Q. and worlds largest dicks.Example:Noted actor Ron Jeremy is Ashkenazi and has a 143 I.Q.

they haven't mixed with neanderthals(at least the pure ones, since central Africa received some Eurasian input) but there are signs they might have mixed with some other archaic tropical hominins

if you look at the earliest sapiens skulls, they aren't that 'negroid' in appearance

>The ethnic group with the highest amount of Neanderthal DNA are the Ashkenazi or European Jews.

Wrong. It's actually French Basques and Italians from Tuscany.

Africans had their own archaic admixture events.

They also have some small amount of Neandertal in many populations from migrations from Eurasia.

>Aborigines of Australia who mixed with an unknown Pre Human Hominid.
Really activated my almonds.

I wonder if the Ayys will come here in 1000 years and determine that the humans in Sweden etc. were once intelligent but mixed with an archaic primitive hominid.

Why do they betray their own kind?

Europeans and Asians mixed with neanderthals. There are different types of Asians, though. East Asians (i.e. Japanese) are most similar to Europeans because they didn't mix with Denisovans like other Asians did (i.e. tibetans, southern and northern Asians, mongolians).

Neanderthals had larger brains than homo sapiens and were most likely more intelligent. They had better observational skills and were also less violent.

The amount of Neanderthal admixture in a population directly correlates to how violent that population is. Blacks are the most violent because they have no Neanderthal DNA. A problem that is most likely exacerbated by their nigger culture.

As well as intelligence and violence, neanderthal DNA is also linked to "autistic" traits. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, though, because it causes individuals to be more paranoid, more suspicious of others, and, often, more polite. This isn't the hand flapping autism.

Source: I just wrote a graduate level 15 page paper over human evolution and biogeography.

Reminder that Jews have the highest admixture of Neanderthal DNA. Guess they are the master race after all.

>Source: I just wrote a graduate level 15 page paper over human evolution and biogeography.
Are you ready to be blacklisted as soon as some social "scientists" discover your paper and try to ruin your name over claims of racism?

With your reasoning asians shouldn't mix with us either. Whites are inferior (IQ) to asians.

Proof? I had this theory once too but I couldn't find any evidence. Basques have the most Neanderthal DNA.

I think the difference between Asians and whites comes down to aggression and intelligence. The way I see it:
Blacks have aggression but not the competence to accomplish anything
Asians have the competence but not the aggression
Whites have the perfect mix of intelligence competence and aggression to be the dominant race as they have always been

Not really, i'm doing it with an Asian professor. Asians are really the only scientists still doing legitimate race studies because they aren't afraid of being called racists and don't give a fuck about anything but facts.

This sounds like Apricity nonsense. Japanese come from the same founder event as the rest of all Mongoloids. They don't cluster far away enough from other Asians to support your theory.

>Source: I just wrote a graduate level 15 page paper over human evolution and biogeography.

Sure you did.
Neanderthal intelligence is a joke. They may very well have had some genes for high intelligence but all Neanderthals suffered from the harmful affects of severe inbreeding which made them Downie-tier. They never accomplished anything significant but when humans showed up suddenly there was art and innovation.
Humans were simply superior in every way.

ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2016/03/higher-than-expected-denisovan.html

All you had to do was google "East Asian Neanderthal" and "Denisovan Asian Admixture"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html

theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists

No they weren't. They were more intelligent, just not aggressive enough. It is inconsistent to simultaneously say that human evolution was sparked by meat eating that lead to a larger brain and thus more intelligent individuals and to also say that neanderthals weren't more intelligent despite having a larger brain size.

Neanderthals had higher brain capacity and there is evidence they were much more intelligent than we give credit for
>cavemen is a meme

Gobekli tepe > lost monolith builders, the lost caves of intricate paintings (some purposely destroyed)

Rabbit hole
>do u even research?

Also, deleterious genes from things like inbreeding were often "weeded out" in most groups. However, like some have pointed out Ashkenazi jews and the amish have incredibly high amounts of Neanderthal DNA that wasn't weeded out as well. This has lead to them having certain diseases at incredibly high frequencies compared to average.

anatomically modern sapiens and similar proto sapiens also existed for many thousands of years and did fuck all
as far as I know the technology of Neanderthals in Europe wasn't much different from the tech of the first AMH to enter the continent

Neanderthals also didn't exist in the same static form for thousands of years, it's not fair to make such a comparison

Are you fucking serious?

You do realise the temprature and ice was the main factor for the Neaderthsls dying out.

race mixing is good after all

So you're just a keyboard warrior who browses the net after all
Nothing to learn here folks

You are correct. Most people consider environmental factors to be the most important thing in Neanderthal "extinction."

It's wrong to say they went extinct though. They were actually just much smaller in population than humans and were absorbed into our own European and Asian populations.

Neanderthals had stone tools before Homo sapiens. They also took longer to mature. They valued more intelligent individuals rather than number (humans).

Race-mixing is only good for populations other than Asians and Europeans.

I don't judge intelligence by the size of brains but accomplishments.
Neanderthals have none.
Humans made the Lion-man of the Hohlenstein-Stadel, the Chauvet Cave paintings and so many other things.
Only massive supremacy of the Cro Magnon over the Neanderthal can explain this.

No, I just assumed that those of you who are contradicting what I'm saying can't comprehend scientific studies or you would have already read them and found yourself incorrect. So, I gave you something easier to understand.

Neanderthals had tools first. This is a major hallmark of higher intelligence. We classify primate and great ape intelligence partly by if they use tools or not.

only if there is heavy natural eugenics going on, culling the bad effects of it
it's what it seemingly happened in Europe, Altai Neanderthal derived ancestry goes down the more recent the samples analyzed are

so race-mixing is good? our ancestors were literally a bunch of cucks? wtf?

No they didn't since Acheulan stone tech is over a million years old and they were the ancestors of both Sapiens and Neanders.

The highest concentration of archaic neanderthal genome is in american native Indians.

It isn't 'Neanderthal' DNA, its the legacy of a parent psecies to neanderthals AND sapiens.

>Neanderthals had stone tools before Homo sapiens

well that tells me you know nothing about what you are talking about. Neanderthals existed before Homo sapiens, so of course they had stone technology 'before' them. Also Mousterian (neanderthal) technology is barely more advanced than acheulean it was just slightly more expanded and hence had more utility. Meanwhile Aurignacian stone technology was far more advanced and had even greater utility.

Neanderthals quite clearly went extinct, they suffered from a brutal stadial which shrunk the population so much (a few thousand in Europe) that it is unlikely they ever even came across humans and if they did it wouldn't have had enough of a genetic impact on them uch larger early modern human population that we would be picking it up today.

I'm sure you did, big boy

Race mixing is good for the shit tier races as it improves them in a way.

I can't believe that not only is race-mixing good, but that our ancestors were unabashed race-mixers. Does this mean libs are right?

Not true

They used bone tools and stone tools first and recent studies show they had more advanced technologies and that modern humans adopted their practices. They also painted in caves just as much, or more, than humans. Because we don't have a complete fossil record of where Neanderthals lived, it is hard to attribute cave paintings to one or the other.

No, its Neanderthal DNA. If it were the legacy of a parent species all homo sapiens would have it and admixture between archaic hominins wouldn't matter.

They most certainly came across and mixed with humans. To say they didn't is to ignore everything scientists have published recently.

Ok

inverse.com/article/10291-the-genetic-key-to-human-intelligence-may-lie-in-a-fragment-called-duf1220

Neanderthals had a higher amount of genetic domains in a region of the genome now thought to be responsible for intelligence

well Libs are the first to denounce darwinism in politics so they are wrong by their own standards, but actually liberals are wrong because of societies and culture, not genetics or history. Race mixing won't work in our society unless all the races are fully integrated and support one culture, rather than many different cultures, since conflict and distrust will grow and become a bitter poison.

Also genetic diversity isn't neccessary in our society; peopel don't need to be diverse as we have actually restricted the pressures and means of survival into a very tight niche in which intellect and sociability are the most important qualities. If one race doesn't have those traits their offspring won't be advantaged within our society. Therefore in western cultures which have dveloped around western principles, reasoning and capability whites will be more successful and other races will not.

>It isn't 'Neanderthal' DNA, its the legacy of a parent psecies to neanderthals AND sapiens.
it clearly seems 'Neanderthal' or Neanderthaloid since it's not a legacy equally shared between all humans, but also happens to be mostly present in Eurasians, especially old Eurasian samples from the period compatible with Neanderthal existence
and it must be at least from something more recent than the common ancestor of denisovans and neanderthals, since west Eurasians share pretty much nothing with the former while east Eurasians do

the consensus nowadays is that at least an admixture event took place

>intellect and sociability
these are cuckold traits though. Only libcucks and kikes get an education and i'd rather beat a nigger into the dirt than talk to one.

Well kinda. It's like breeding fifferent dog breeds, you can't really tell how it's health, intelligence and temprament will be.

Also it seems to be that the more a civilisation starts to race mix the greater chance of it falling due to dysgenics.

And this is why, despite a lower IQ than East Asians, Whites are destined to be the dominant race. Aggression, intelligence, and competence!

>Neanderthals were high IQ
>got cucked into non-existence by nigger-tier protohumans
guess history repeats itself

Neanderthals were the original weaponized autism.

It doesn't matter. Their effective intelligence was low and empirical evidence proves it.
CroMags were just better and smarter as their inbreeding coefficient wasn't as bad.

Ever wondered how science progresses? Not taking research for granted and allowing irresponsible statements to take hold of the academic community. NO ancient geneticist or palaeoanthropologist will agree that it is beyond doubt neanderthal DNA. For a start, we don't have a full genome sequence for any other archaic hominins apart from early modern humans and neanderthals, so don't tell me whether early hominins possess those sequences or not. Also, Africa has the greatest hominin genetic diversity of any continent so it is very easy to account for the difference between european and African hominin sequences (which themselves are not fully understood).

It's typical of someone outside the field to jump onto radical ideas especially with how news articles and some journals are formatted, but don't get carried away.

this

You're not really making a point other than that you erroneously believe that this genetic diversity is a product of a common ancestor. If this were true, East Asians and Europeans would have the same amount of sequences. You can't possibly be missing what i'm saying. Beyond that, i'm less concerned with the specifics and more concerned with the implications these sequences have had (i.e. higher intelligence).

They were more intelligent, their reproductive strategy just wasn't as competitive as that of homo sapiens. In the absence of homo sapiens, Neanderthals would have continued just fine. A larger population doesn't imply the superiority of that species. Just look at Indians.

And yet the two areas of late Neanderthal area overlapping with cronmagnon and also fossil evidence of hybridization occurs in two places: The Caucasus especially caves in Crimea and Israel/Palestine. Both of the primary jewish homelands (ashkenazi in the Caucasus).

Jews consider all non-jews as goyim or cattle. Others. Non-human. They despise all races but their own and don't even acknowledge converts as real jews. Haaretz just called Ivanka as shiksa for example. They have legit Neanderthal features like sloped foreheads and fat bottom lips and thick brows and probably the ears. They are completely alien from all other races on this planet.

Regardless of what DNA we got from Neanderthals (Asians actually have more than Europeans and Amerindians have the most) I think it is quite obvious that the jews are the neanderthals. A Jew named Stan Gooch agreed and developed a theory praising his Neanderthal ancestors and saying that neanderthal genes were responsible for Marxism and monotheism.

Not only do individual whites and Asians have 1-6% neanderthal dna, but the DNA itself varies between groups.
As in, if you isolated all the DNA fragments from the different groups, you'd have about 20% of the neanderthals DNA.

You keep claiming they were more intelligent when there are no facts backing it up.
All we have is empirical evidence and it shows that Neanderthals didn't do anything and then went extinct.
It's pretty obvious you're a LARPer who doesn't have a clue about genetics, intelligence or anything else relevant to the topic.

CLEARLY, or we would see Neanderthals roaming the face of the earth and not homosapiens. What this thread is arguing is that Neanderthals were the most superior of all the PRE-homosapien

I'm sure you are 'less' concerned with the weaker parts of your argument that erroneously beleive neanderthal DNA in modern humans is the result of mixing, and it couldn't be more apparent you don't understand the basic principles of speciation nor the prevailing theories on hominin migration and distribution.

As for your absurd search for 'intelligence' you haven't thought about the shorter maturation of neanderthal infants and their brains which almost always in nature indicates lower mental capability and also that hominids such as Paranthropus Robustus had larger brains than Homo rudolfensis or habilis and yet had teeth suggesting a herbivorous and ergo less intellectually demanding diet.

Actually, the direct descendants of the original proto-humans are the bushmen who look weird as hell (like nigger gooks)

Jidf pls

I remember reading somewhere years ago that homo sapiens and neanderthals were a different species thus couldn't have had children.

Now that seems to have changed.

That's cause species can't be defined properly, for example some hybrid species can have fertile offspring.

DNA studies recently have proven Ashkenazi Jews aren't really jews but Italians. Google it for yourselves.

the definition for species usually requires full interbreeding capabilities
it's possible that there was only partial interbreeding capabilities i.e only female offspring was fertile
at times Neanderthals have been considered a subspecies, now the consensus seems on them being a different species

Japanese are a lot different than the others desu senpai

Are you posting on a chinese or korean imageboard?

Move to Sweden to be at home with your people: the cucks. There is a lot of evidence and I've presented it to you. Neanderthals also didn't invent cars, but that's obviously an unfair comparison. What you can't seem to understand is that comparing the accomplishments of a species that existed for a fraction of the time homo sapiens have isn't fair.

While the Jews might have the most Neanderthal DNA, they also suffer from negative Neanderthal traits that weren't eliminated by natural selection in their population.

Male human-neanderthal hybrids did have reduced fertility. This likely sped up Neanderthal absorption into homo sapiens populations.

No. The only way race mixing happened in the past was due to conquest and rape.

>A tribe defeats another tribe in war.
>Winning tribe kills off the men in the losing tribe and rapes their women.

So when you can't defend your position logically you just resort to the words cuck and Sweden? What an academic you are.

"Neanderthal brain size at birth was similar to that in recent Homo sapiens and most likely subject to similar obstetric constraints. Neanderthal brain growth rates during early infancy were higher, however. This pattern of growth resulted in larger adult brain sizes but not in earlier completion of brain growth. Because large brains growing at high rates require large, late-maturing, mothers [Leigh SR and Blomquist GE (2007) in Campbell CJ et al. Primates in perspective; pp 396–407], it is likely that Neanderthal life history was similarly slow, or even slower-paced, than in recent H. sapiens."

pnas.org/content/105/37/13764.full

You can't deny the SIGNIFICANT correlation between Neanderthal DNA and IQ

Never once did I say I was an academic. You refuse to understand basic concepts similar to the way a liberal cuck does.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/31688-More-on-the-Genetic-Cost-of-Neanderthal-Introgression

>As Paabo explains it:
>"The team determined that Europeans who lived between 37,000 and 14,000 years ago were part of a single founding population that didn’t significantly interbreed with other populations. Since the drop in Neanderthal DNA couldn’t be explained by population mixing, the authors argue that the genetic material was forced out through natural selection.Further evidence bolstered this theory when the researchers found that Neanderthal DNA got culled more often near genes than in other parts of the genome.
>“The Neanderthal population, because of its small size, may have accumulated many slightly bad mutations,” said Pääbo. “It has taken tens of thousands of years to remove them from the modern human population, and it may still be going on.”
broadinstitute.org/news/8150

sciencealert.com/modern-genital-warts-came-from-ancestors-sleeping-with-neanderthals

Ohh so you wrote it for fun that makes sense.

Anyway you're the one trying to simplify something that's incredibly complex
It's not a basic concept. It can't be simplified as a basic concept. Human intelligence and the genetic basis of it is one of the most complex things we know of.

How, in your belief, do you account for the correlation between Neanderthal DNA and IQ?

Furthermore, how do you account for the correlations between Neanderthal DNA and violence?

Also, I didn't write it for fun.

>Wrong, Sub Saharan Africans never mixed with Neanderthals and remain the worlds only pure ancient Homo Sapiens
Wrong who is to say they didn't mix with other Hominids. Also are Pygmies really H.sapiens????

>Aborigines of Australia who mixed with an unknown Pre Human Hominid.
They have 6% Denisovan ancestry. The highest in the world

There is a theory that Neanderthals were nocturnal,more spiritual and probably built most of the megalithic sites in Europe.

shhh goy dont tell them our plan to make a low iq population of servant class workers

Wrong it's the East Asians. Japs in particular

Source? because I study ASD genetics as a PhD student and a lot of the ASD genes are in regions that are unique to H.sapiens. These are Human Accelerated Regions of the genome and include genes like FOXP2

There is no source. He's LARPing as a scientist.

IIRC that's true for Europe, but overall east Asians have a bit more

but anyway, those numbers should be taken as a lower bound, keep in mind that this Neanderthal derived ancestry is estimated by a single Neanderthal genome from the Altai region
if human forager groups give us any clue, there probably was important structure in the Neanderthal population, so maybe when we find some Neanderthal DNA from mainland Europe, we're gonna see Neanderthal derived ancestry in Europeans go up

Probably has something more to do with melanin.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Neanderthal DNA supposedly increases pre-frontal cortex inhibitory control. In a weird way, its the cuck gene.

You could also say that Jews are the ultimate cucks.

>Also, deleterious genes from things like inbreeding were often "weeded out" in most groups. However, like some have pointed out Ashkenazi jews and the amish have incredibly high amounts of Neanderthal DNA that wasn't weeded out as well. This has lead to them having certain diseases at incredibly high frequencies compared to average.
Are you retarded? Are you assuming that the reason for increased risk of Mendelian disorders in those groups is because of Neanderthal ancestry???

You just said it, it's inbreeding which leads to increased homozygosity and increased chance of inheriting two deleterious alleles. Only hemizygous lethal variants are weeded out early. Most of the diseases that the AJ population experiences are Mendelian recessive.

You don't seem to understand disease genetics well

I'm not fully qualified to explain this and I'm also lazy so I won't do my best.

Neanderthals had an effective population size(at least regionally) that was too low to purge LoF(Loss of Function) mutations, leading to their perpetual accumulation over tens of thousands of years.
Some LoF mutations cause mental retardation.
You can't really be a retard and survive in the wild but since they can't be purged from the genome by natural selection(since they accumulate faster or at the same rate as the are purged), other genes which increase intelligence being selected for makes sense.
Neanderthal brains were very different from our own because of this as were their minds.

Overall they were pretty dumb and their intelligence genes didn't help them create anything. Maybe they were missing some special gene that Sapiens have or they just had too many LoF retardation mutations.

Are you retarded? H.habilis (Handy Man) had tools

Hominids had stone tools for over 1,000,000 years

Also to add to this wonderful post.

The ancient Neanderthals we have genomes of are few in number. Less than 10 I think currently.

So is 10 samples really representative of Neanderthal ancestry? Neanderthals were in the Middle East too but we don't have any genomes from that area to compare with current populations

>implying intelligence is based only on Neanderthal DNA
>doesn't understand correlation vs causation
>doesn't realize that geneticists know about way more genes that make you retarded than smart
you're either a shitty undergrad or masters student

You probably go to a 3rd tier program too.

>believe that this genetic diversity is a product of a common ancestor. If this were true, East Asians and Europeans would have the same amount of sequences
kek what is a bottleneck....

Also native americans have a lot of Neanderthal too. Why don't they have IQs over 90? But genetically they are not too different from Siberians.

More like Homos invaded Europe, raped and race mixed with the more intelligent inhabitants and then their descendants kept some of the intelligence.

This sounds oddly familiar.

You faggots are all wrong. Neanderthals were likely more intelligent than our ancestors that out bred them at the time, yes, but our human ancestors went on to have the same selective pressures in those areas that the neanderthals evolved in. Effectively making us just as smart overtime.

>tfw Latinos have both Caucasian and Mongoloid genes
I guess I'm a Peruvian intellectual now

You don't even understand this finding.

Male Neanderthal + Female H.Sapiens -> infertile Male offspring (imprinting of genes for sperm production)

Male H.sapiens + Female Neanderthal -> fertile offspring (imprinting does not affect the function of sperm genes)

They were weeded out in smaller Asian populations that interbreed with Neanderthals but were not weeded out in AJ populations because the population was larger and thus the likelihood of recessive disorders to be expressed lower.

Doesn't make sense as whites are more violent than Asians. I'm not sure if Asians have more melanin (they probably don't) but if that theory were true the rates should be similar.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27429943
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=UN-6CgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA50&dq=neanderthal autistic traits scholar&ots=Tuwc1c6DNu&sig=01KgkFH6VXSOR9poGLaQ0crQoeo#v=onepage&q&f=false

There is no conclusive evidence for a correlation, which is why you're getting called out on it. Palaeoarchaeological evidence suggests they were incapable of the technological capabilities of Aurignacians and it seems likely that they couldn't adapt to a changing niche of a temperate Europe. There is next to no evidence that neanderthal's could fish, and marine diets have been proven time and again to be essential for brain development in early populations. The evidence is entirely stacked against you, yet you cling to a gap or sparsity of genetic evidence.

>You can't deny the SIGNIFICANT correlation between Neanderthal DNA and IQ
There is a correlation but it's weak.

Arabs have a lot of Neanderthal too, so do Indians, and Southeast Asians, way more than Africans but they don't score as high.

Native Americans and Siberians have similar ancestries including Neanderthal and yet the IQs are different.

There is a CORRELATION but it's probably weak.

Also brain size =/= intelligence. Autists have much larger heads but IQs of 80.

White people are more intelligent but have fewer kids. Neanderthals were more intelligent and had fewer kids.

Really makes you think.

>Doesn't make sense as whites are more violent than Asians.
Whites are less neotenous than Asians but more neotenous than Sub-Saharans.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

>They were weeded out in smaller Asian populations that interbreed with Neanderthals but were not weeded out in AJ populations because the population was larger and thus the likelihood of recessive disorders to be expressed lower.
That's what I said. This is true for any interbreeding group. However it does not prove those disease genes are Neanderthal in origin. Many of them arose by mutation (we can study the rate of mutation from the most recent common ancestor) in the last 2000 years way after Neanderthals

What are denisovans?

Also to say that all autists have an IQ of 80 is just idiotic.

Denisovan = below human IQ

Homo Sapiens = Average IQ

Neanderthal = above human IQ

Factor this together you fucking genius and the IQ correlation is perfect.