Name even one single benefit to receiving immigrants from non-Western countries

Name even one single benefit to receiving immigrants from non-Western countries

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d10_1480693739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tasty food ya fuckin' shitlord

Happenings.

I am 100% sure we can recreate any cultural food without having some smelly brown man having to prepare it

you get diversity goy!

There isn't any

work force
they can fill in all the low paying grimy jobs that the citizens dont want

Cultural enrichment

Higher quality and higher productive job markets from skilled and unskilled workers. If they aren't productive, stick them in ghettos where they will almost likely end up in. - this will only increase your standard of living

It means we're not racist, goy!

This is the dumbest argument. We have massive unemployment. I'm reasonably sure that Canadians would take those grimy jobs if they were available.

You get to feel good about yourself and virtue signal to your friends.

maybe Canada should lower your regulations towards opening businesses.

I eat tacos but we don't have any mexicos here

>good food
Implying the British Empire didn't just steal Indian food recipies and left India as a shithole

>Being surrounded by ugly stupid people.
>Your standard of living has risen !

redpills some normies
thats literally it

Sorry, the West hates good ideas.

Fuck off!

They come here to do the jobs that nobody wants to do.

Also, multiculturalism offers a broad range of ideas = progress

Chaos

What's your opinion on Jews?

Yes we should import slave labor

Are you surrounded by refugees cause you live in a low income neighborhood? If you were successful or knew how to exploit poor people you wouldn't be surrounded by them and your standard of living will be higher

It's always the same mexican kitchen staff regardless of the origin ethnicity of the food. Anyone can prepare food.

>Be exploitive and corrupt
>It's a good life !

>canadians

this is why your country is the way it is

Im a pro-zionist anti semite.

Bridging gaps between cultures to prepare for the global future. Weaken cultural dogma so you open up space to create something new and better.

People with lower expectations on work so they fill they cheap jobs most whiteys would rather go NEET than take.

Kill yourself filth. Go back to the shithole you came from, or get yourself 2 ft under if you're a traitorous criminal leftist. Burn in Hell.

multiculturalism is state sanctioned tribalism.

sexy asian girls

right guys?

guys?

I'd rather someone who understands basic hygiene making my food

We can make their food better anyways

>Gordon Ramsay goes to the foodie capitol of india
>opens a food stall
>is instantly the most popular one there, serving the best food
made me kek. this is why we wuz conquerors n sheit

You don't have massive unemployment you retard

To confront us with a threat that makes us revitalise our cultures and national identity after the era of cuckery that startet in the 60s.

Rise in nationalism

we have loads of shit part-time jobs and full-time jobs are next to impossible to find in most parts of Canada. you get barely enough to live on with sky rocketing rent and food costs and your employers get to terminate you whenever they want.

its shit

>jewbucks goes to canada
>instantly becomes popular
made me kek, what is tim horton even doing

Back in the day sooty white people did those jobs, and society was better for it.

Cultural enrichment
Race mixing

t. bergstein

>made me kek, what is tim horton even doing
the coffees still okay, but honestly starbucks everything else is way better. they get local bakeries to make shit. it was only the small mom and pop stores that did that before (and I'll still go there instead of anything else)

That's pretty rich if you actually live in Saudi Arabia. I can't really imagine a bigger shithole on the planet. At least the poor retarded africans have some semblance of freedom in their hellholes

They didn't come over there so that they can do jobs no one wants to do, they fled their own country because the consequences of Islam are similar to a snake eating its own tail. All while not moving to Christianity and causing conflict if not just using refugees as a Trojan horse to go terrorize Europe. Humans operate by the push pull theory, and they were post pulled to Europe because of the lack of Islam while practicing Islam which got themselves pushed out of the Middle East. The hypocrisy is unreal.

Asian food

>employers get to terminate you whenever they want
fuck me canada is more cucked than i thought. I work with a Zimbabwean guy who is moving to canada soon. makes me kek everytime he brings it up.

You guys are literally being taken over by Indians Africans and Asians because you guys don't know how to control your nation

Islam is the entire reason why we are in this situation. The door is that way --->

Thai, Mexican, and Cuban food.
That means we need 50 of each nationality for each major metropolitan area.
And add 5 million Filipinas to eliminate incels from the population, but only after removing family reunification from allowed immigration.

upcoming racewar

>go to local Tim Horton's (which is now owned by a Venezuelan company)
>its entirely staffed by Filipinos and Mexicans
rip us.

creates a perceived demand for ethnic grocery stores. those places have good deals and stuff u can't buy in a regular grocery.

my whole point is prestige and name is a big part of why something becomes popular you dumbass

Slave Labor you idiot. Jobs that no one wants

Except they actually get paid lunch money

Wait a minute, a left inspired economy isn't doing well? That's crazy.

I already do.

Took up cooking as a hobby and I made the best curry I have ever tasted. Fresh ingredients make food taste insanely good.

Thats a real interesting point. The fact that it has nothing to do with anything is really interesting. Please go on.

Unless you're implying that a bunch of feces covered dirt farmers knew who gordon ramsay was

Oh god, here comes the flood of disillusioned college-aged meme masters.

There is a saying that goes "If something exceeds its limits, it turns on itself."

Immigration has many benefits as long as it is controlled and under strict regulations, and the immigrants abide by the host country's laws and respect their culture.

First off, it strengthens ties between countries. Second, moniez. Take me for example. I'm studying in the UK currently, and as an international student, I had to pay more for my course than a citizen would. I paid more for the mandatory healthcare surcharge, etc. Fair enough. When I graduate, I'll be working in my country to improve it, as part of a UK-based society. Just a points.

That's not to say it doesn't have its draw backs of course, but I repeat, if they respect the laws and the culture, and their flow into the country is under strict regulations, then the benefits should outweigh the drawbacks.

Pro tip : there is none

It's a shithole for foreigners & women. For us Saudi's it's great. We do whatever we want whenever we want. We don't have to work on our bodies cause it doesnt matter how you look, you're going to get atleast an 8/10.

rugby

>Jobs that no one wants
You know that is a Leftist myth, right? Only 5% of Mexicans work in agriculture, 2% in building maintenance. Most are on construction, butchering, simple manufacturing and other jobs that used to have good, middle class pay.

Cute asians desu

Going to end up marrying one

No, because your ruling class is weak and decadent. Your nation will never produce any great art or technology because the people at the top are all hedonistic slobs like yourself. They have no discipline or willpower.

> Swede
> wants to create something new and better
> "accidentally" converts to Islam
> accepts the Prophet teaching that the Earth is flat

>venezuelan
>company

pick one

You dont like the sport players and culture that they give us?

by flooding the lower class with surplus workers you can keep wages down and keep demand for jobs high, giving you leverage by the ability to replace any substandard worker with another, making them all beg to keep their awful jobs.
Additionally, new blood with no debt will get strapped down with a shit load of debt once they need to start taking loans, meaning that even more people are paying into the system.
If that wasn't enough, the more social service spending you have, the later the retirement age has to be, so government pensions can be clawed back all under the guise of the greater good.

You are a (((crypto-lizard))) overlord, right? Because everyone else sucks a big one in this transaction.

So, 50k immigrants per year for your entitled college shit plus ties to other countries.

Ties to other countries seems to be:
flying shithole flags, bitching about gibs
stealing entry level jobs, both from high school and college grads (don't forget H1B and IPC)
collecting welfare and tax credits while conspiring against the US
ensuring real wages don't rise for 40 years, impoverishing Americans.

But, hey, keep your entitles bullshit about how great it is YOU got a college space somewhere for free. We will pay our student loans, grovel for jobs, and vote against immigration, faggot.

>construction

More like Carpenters that uses supplys from home depot

>butchering

No one cares about that

>simple manufacturing

Pleb work. The American people should be grooming themselves for a modern job anyways.

>other jobs

Like?

so your country is just some destination shithole, and not a REAL country.

got it.

(((Growth)))

It was actually bought by Brazilians capitals, and investment firm called 3G capital.

I get those two places mixed up

B-but muh foreign food..

I'm sure white brits can also make bastardized italian or turkish food

I'm not going to imply that you are dumb, but you should look at a map once in a while, just to avoid embarrasing yourself.

That said I like canadians, nice people, would never understand the hate.

my nation creates many innovative technologies. You don't know about it because its not the newest mac book that the jew keeps selling you on a regular basis. It's mining, energy, mineral etc. technology.

who the fuck cares about art? thats some pussy shit that i don't need. It only encourages an LGBT community

More diversity!

Butchering plants brought in hundreds of Mexicans for each plant all over the Midwest and Northland. When you look at immigrant maps of the flyover country, those dense spots are often beef, pork and chicken processing plants.
That is why Kansas, for example, has a ton of wetbacks in the middle of wheat farms....beef processing.

Name one benefit to having children.

liveleak.com/view?i=d10_1480693739

Taking care of you when you get too old to take care of yourself.

Food is tasty, i see no foul play here.

Do you actually expect a white, black or puerto rican to do those jobs? Guess what they wont. Its a shit job

>simple manufacturing
>
>Pleb work. The American people should be grooming themselves for a modern job anyways.

Alright, you are a dumbass. Ever heard of furnituremakers? Used to be a really good job, now a wetback job?
How long will you couch last? Now ask you grandmother how long HER'S lasted.

The only thing positive I see is that since immigrants are such a worthless trash your status raises without any effort.

Great read and great facts.

A man who thinks $20/ hour, with no college, is shit.
Fuck off.

to save lives

It may raise unemployment, but it gives low cost nigs for the big corps to employ picking beans and shit. That's the only reason companies like immigration.

Their cultures are shit tier for the most part

you could just focus on your career instead of having children and get so much money that you can hire other people to take care of you

They do the shitty jobs we don't wanna do.

This is true, but I'd rather be pleb class in a great society than upper class in a shit one.

Cow guts is disgusting. You have to have the stomach of an ER Doctor which most people dont

Who buys nice furniture anymore?

Its literally the ONLY way we could eat chinese food or listen to music other than classical!

>So, 50k immigrants per year for your entitled college shit plus ties to other countries.

Do you have some kind of selective vision? I clearly said this was not all there is to it.

>Ties to other countries seems to be:
>flying shithole flags, bitching about gibs
That tunnel vision though. Are you saying the strong ties created between European countries came out of nowhere?

>stealing entry level jobs, both from high school and college grads (don't forget H1B and IPC)
And who's giving them those jobs? How are they stealing it if is given to them. You have a bunch of desperate immigrants who want to escape bad life conditions and will gladly work more than citizens for less. If there's too many of them, limit their flow, if not, take it up with the companies giving them those jobs.

>collecting welfare and tax credits while conspiring against the US
Oh yeah, ALL those EVIL IMMIGRANTS ARE PLOTTING THE DOWNFALL OF THE US! THE SKY IS FALLING! Get real, if there are dissident elements (which are few), then hammer into them the respect of the culture and the law, after all, they owe you, they're in your favor. And if they're collecting welfare while not supporting their host country by working, then they shouldn't get it in the first place. I did not say there were no drawbacks at all. Read my post again.

>ensuring real wages don't rise for 40 years, impoverishing Americans.
That's a problem that rises from a high influx of immigrants, which I did say should be under control because it's a problem. Controlled immigration is what I'm talking about, not the sordid situation Europe is in.

That's selfish and doesn't benefit the general population

Not true. They bring us plenty of goods and neato ideas from their homeland. Its a nice community to have.

Where would britian be without tasty foregin food and cute foregin women?

They don't though. They sit home or in the streetz doing fuck all living on gibsmedats.

>diversity

Your women will finally satisfy their sexual cravings.