Austrian presidential elections - LE FINISH edition

-20% postal ballots according to the Austrian conservative newspaper "Die Presse":

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5128368/Um-20-Prozent-weniger-Wahlkarten-als-im-Mai

Please make this happen, austrofags. We need a new governement asap and a president Hofer might accelerate that significantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/Die-Wahrheit/!5353802/
youtu.be/U7PwEKmnS1E?t=192
youtube.com/watch?v=xB27EEe9cvU
youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey You yodeling mountain goats
Is Höfer winning? Are You Making Aüstria Great Again?

>-20% postal ballots according to the Austrian conservative newspaper "Die Presse":
so we already won pretty much

Will be close again, but it's certainly looking good.

Voter turnout seems to decrease significantly (see link related) which will favor Hofer.

that's huge news indeed and you could almost feel leftist's balls shrinking when I shillingly shared above link at standard.at.

I put 500 on Hofer when Interwetten still offered 1,85. So I'm praying twofold this time ...

"Secured borders - safe homeland"
MUDSLIMES B T F O

So 20% was fixed for van bellen in previous voting. Sounds something leftiest cuckheads would do.
Good that they are afraid to fix it this time since they got caught last time.

*a little bump for the sake of proper politics in Western Europe*

Does that mean we just fucking won?

Hofer will win

The "no" will win in the italian referendum

Kek wills it

so it shall be

that's a neat pepe you got there, mikko.
mind if i save it?

You better win.
We need right wing Austria and Netherlands.

not so fast. extremely good news though, that's for sure.

another topic: how did you fare regarding red-pilling your friends and relatives?

i converted my father from vdb (may) to hofer (december) and i can only estimate the amount of damage i did to other folks.

I'll dig a pond and buy live frogs if it happens.

>that's huge news indeed and you could almost feel leftist's balls shrinking when I shillingly shared above link at standard.at.
The cucks on DerStandard are in denial.
> b-b-but, thats just because people don't trust postal votes anymore and go to the ballot box.
> it means nothing, VdB will win even more now!
kek
They are just like the Sanders fags in the US.

I hope the green fuck wins

>Croatian give their everything to stop Ottomans from reaching Vienna
>You invite them over
>Bigger cities look like Istanbul

you deserve to be run over with muslim hordes

also pay reparations

You have to go back soon too you shitty leech.

there are a few guys here who have not given up yet.

it might not be too late for austria. proper immigration politics during the upcoming few years might lead to getting rid of the worst of the worst at least.
those will go to germany as soon as welfare gets cut here.

>-20% postal ballots
Van Der Belland won with postal ballots right?

GO

FUCKING

VOTE

I swear to God you fags better fucking go actually vote and dont just shitpost

Gladly I am done in 6 moths and I'm out of this bleak hellhole

>Van Der Belland won with postal ballots right?

postal ballots were hugely in favor of vdb, yes. afaik he got a plus of 175.000 votes here.

overall lead was something like 30.000 in the end.

Austria
Est
Imperio
Optime
Unita

Yeah and it was with like, 33.000 votes. These 20% can swing the outcome.

get out

ahahaha
dont forget to post pics

its happening
media in Sweden are litterly like
>"A MEMBER OF A NAZI PARTY CAN BE PRESIDENT, WHAT IS HAPPENING????"

I believe in the dream, Österreich. Don't fuck this up. Make us proud.

Important question: What does based Hofer think of prostituion and does he plan to change anything about it?Prostitution is the only reason I like going to Vienna.

believe me, we are trying and have been trying for almost a year now.

> but but but guys! This is actually good for Van der Bellen! We will win! Don't forget to phone bank and donate!

just like in May it depends on the weather.

Im gonna vote Hofer this time around.

>Important question: What does based Hofer think of prostituion and does he plan to change anything about it?

what do you fear? some kind of swedish prostitution-prohibition?

not gonna happen.

Why is this good news? Less postal votes than before?

All prostitutes in Vienna are eastern European or sandniggers.
Why the hell don't you just get one in your country?

And no, nobody wants to change anything there.

Great news.
Good luck mountain niggers.
My flag's got a fucking Islamic crescent on it but I still hope you get to kick those refugees and their apologists straight in the dick.

Deus Kek

yes

and the postal votes were largely in favor of the green cuck van der Bellen

THIS x 100

REMEMBER
> NOT VOTING = TRAITOR
REMEMBER
> NOT VOTING = TRAITOR
REMEMBER
> NOT VOTING = TRAITOR

Postal votes were very obviously being defrauded and ballot-sfuffed by leftists last time.
Less postal ballots means less opportunity for the gommies to cheat.

yeah, we need a new government but not the fucking fpö man

>implying they wouldn't fuck it up with corruption AGAIN

Nice! I Just hope he doesn't die in some car accident...

Yeah something like that.Glad to see hes not cuckservative.
Its illegal here and these prostitutes are full of sexual diseases.There in your country its legal and regulated by state and whats wrong with fucking some magyar or romanian girls.

how fast are the election threads on krautchan ??

So you rather choose an EU dicksucker who would love to flood the country with mudshits?

Are you dense?

Please Österreichbros, vote for Norbert, okay?

We need all neighbouring countries to be redpilled, and fast!

Please no, not krautchan.
Krautchan is cringy as fuck.

I think they don't even have a Hofer Thread.

shame of you, ante, shame...
Godspeed, Osterreich. Our fate is, once again, in your hands!

Danke Ungarn, we love you lots did you know that?

Wahl ist morgen oder Samstag?
Wünsche euch viel Glück und ich werde ordentlich mitfiebern...

Sup Forums is always voting and then shitposting afterwards. It's almost as if you people never voted before because if you did, you would know how great it feels to vote for the most Sup Forumsesque party there currently is.

Morgen ist Samstag Bernd

Wir wählen am Sonntag.

DO IT FRITZL

It's 2016 for g-d's sake, right wing causes are popular, get over it.

Meine ich ja... sry haha aber gut danke zu wissen

and then, when every country has a right wing party in power, we'll get WW3 and after that, left is going to reign again.

That is literally how Democrats and liberals tried to rationalize the fact that blacks had the worst turnout since 2000 since early voting began. "B-but there is a latino surge" they claimed, not admitting that it was in fact just a natural rise thanks to demographic shifts and could not counter the black voter turnout decrease in the least, as latinos are not nearly as much of an unified voting block as African Americans.

I wish I could return that love in your own language.

Wait... I think I can.

Ich liebe dich!

You guys must remain who you are so that I can visit your country from time to time. I like taking a vacation at you every now and again.

H O F E R
O
F
E
R

In welcher deutschsprachigen Internethöhle werdet ihr den Sonntag zubringen?

Ich werde definitiv auf derstandard.at rumlungern und das Arschweh erste Reihe fußfrei genießen. Hab mir schon vor Tagen zwei Shill-Accounts angelegt, um Tickern zu können :D

Das wird wunderschön, glaub ich.

english summary: ITS HAPPENING

Make Austria Great Again
Vote Hofer

I will vote VdB. Get's me more pussy.

Trump wants to work with Russia and stop the sanctions, as do the AfD, the FPÖ and virtually every other right-wing party. Having the two most powerful nations in the world working together will lead to world peace, or at least the other side will receive an one-sided slaughter.

You can always say you vote for him but just dont do it.

Fuels more salt in the wound once they found out who fucked them.

Ich werde auf reddit ein wenig Besorgnis-shillen. Gibt es ein gutes österreichisches reddit Politik Brett?

I remember last election in may when all you austrians posted about how "I should have gone voting".

MAGA

This is great, but doesn't it annoy you that leftists are still pretty much 50% of the population?

Sure he'll win, but as Muslim population continues to increase, and the natural cycle of *conservative > counter-culture > conservative > counter-culture*, won't another leftist degenerate simply win after Hofer?

Again, this is great and all, but I don't have much hope when demographics are visibly subhuman.

No bully pls,ivan.
Btw i like austria very much,just not vienna cause of all roaches and sandniggers,but it has the best laufhauses.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE REEE

25% of those leftists are most likely migrants

Dir ist schon klar, dass das nur Trolle waren, oder? Leute an beiden Rändern des politischen Spektrums sowie Parteien, deren Wähler über 40 sind haben stets eine extrem hohe Wahlbeteiligung weil ihre Wähler entweder motiviert sind zu wählen oder es aus Tradition tun.

KC /rvss/

Zum Amüsieren ein schneller TAZ: taz.de/Die-Wahrheit/!5353802/

:D :D

Oh my it's gonna be so fkn juicy on Monday to read leftist papers.

checked, Shadilom
don't underestimate the university students
and women

Um zu tickern muss man aber erst von der Moderation "freigeschaltet" werden, ansonsten werden alle deine Beiträge manuell moderiert und erscheinen erst Stunden später — was beim Ticker dann erst recht stört.

Mein letzter Standard Account wurde diese Woche verbannt. Ich mach mir gerade einen Neuen und werde am Sonntag nach dem Ergebnis dort shitposten.

Aber dannach ist der Standard für mich völlig tot, ich werde ihn auf die Blacklist setzen, damit ich nicht erst in die Versuchung kommen kann.
Jahrelang hab ich dort kommentiert, aber jetzt reichts wirklich entgültig, ich werde diese Deppen nicht weiter unterstützen.

Es gibt wirklich genügend Alternativen zur Linken Kotzblatt, nur die Communities sind dort noch nicht soo aktiv… aber das lässt sich ändern.

I voted

BREITBART.AT NOW!

he will be president for 6 years and the whole government is more conservative anyway so i'm sure they will fix the things to make austria great again

Still it's a problem

The more older generations die, assuming immigration of subhumans is at 0 every year, Muslim/nigger population will continue to increase as they breed like rats.

Problems will still exist, unfortunately. Leftists should really be murdered en mass for voting mass immigration.

VdB is presenting himself as the moderate candidate so all the moderate to left-leaning people are voting for him, not necessarily because they love muslims and immigration but because of their indoctrinated fear of the right.
Also, the left wing politics lasted for over 70 years now after Hitler lost the war so if the right becomes mainstream again, it will last for several decades.

thanks
for you i will act like i dont see it
poland

kek, to be honest he pretty much is.

Post your happening song
youtu.be/U7PwEKmnS1E?t=192

>no digits

I'll make an attempt anyway. Hofer will lose.

I will help you guys, the digits will confirm

That claim is not entirely true. While muslims and non-whites do have higher birth rates than native whites, they are not always above replacement level (Turks in Germany) or are significantly falling after a few generations (see 2nd-3rd generation in Hispanics who have a similar birth rate to conservative whites). Immigration is our most important problem at the moment because if we don't stop that, we can easily become minorities within one or two generations. On the other hand, if we stop immigration and send back all refugees, we'd still have a demographic time bomb but we would have more time to react to it.

embarassing my white brother

youtube.com/watch?v=xB27EEe9cvU

Vdcuck can only loose after this

weiß ich natürlich und hab deshalb schon vorher getickert (und per vdb-freundlichen postings die freigabe erreicht).

jetzt sind beide accounts voll funktionstüchtig :)

und: ich bin dort auch nur mehr zwecks amusement.

/deutsch/, was sonst?

Debates are not that important anymore now that we live in a time where the moderates are shrinking and the radicals growing.

Their hamster wheels are approaching speed of light.

A delightful spectacle to observe. Praise kek!

My closer family pretty much redpilled themselves, even though they were never left-leaning.

I barely have people in my circles that would vote for the cuck and those who do are lost causes

>This is great, but doesn't it annoy you that leftists are still pretty much 50% of the population?

It does annoy me a lot!
Whenever i hear Van der Bellen say some stupit shit, i get angry because i just can't understand why there are not-marxist and not-communist people out there who seriously vote him.

Thats the reason why i am not able to read or watch a full interview with Van der Bellen.
I am OK with other opinions, even with some hardcore lefties — but i am totally not OK with some political ignorant people who vote VdB because the media told them that Hofer is evil.

Maybe 10% of the VdB voters are real hardcore lefties. The Greens never get more than 13%.
The rest of his voters are just blind sheep who vote that what the media tolds them to vote.

Lets face it:
Just a really really small part of the VdB voters are actually commies and know what VdBs political opinion is.

MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

you folks surely have a tradition of creating fine nationalist leaders

Are these elections TODAY? Fuck I missed this.
HOFER WINS PRAISE KEK

NEW MOLYMEME TALKING ABOUT AUSTRIAN ELECTIONS TBQH PHAM

youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8