When did you realize KEK doesn't really exist?

When did you realize KEK doesn't really exist?

And Sup Forums is full of edgy faggots?

About the time your entire tourist industry crashed over an islamist shooting.

My digits say otherwise

Checked!

praise kek!

Check'd & kek'd

kikes

When will the nonbelievers start to see? We must behead those who insult Kek.

Special thanks to KEK for these trips

watch yourself

Praise Kek!

seems pretty real to me, maybe your precious god isn't real OP.
>inb4 you are fedora tipper

Impressive!!!

mad af

Too bad Kek is real. My digits confirm.

When will you edgy burgers and leafs stop this bullshit under a bunch of retarded digits?

kek bless

>Tunisia
>Country

Pick one

SHADILAY

WE

let's meme OP into becoming the village fukkboy

WUZ

wew

Kek says behead the non-believers. Check 'em.

Take pity on those who have eyes, yet cannot see.

Yeah Kek is only as real as Tunisia is a real country.

It is in fact a country *sigh* Burgerland education
FAIL

MOLOCH

Kek is about peace and love and hard lessons

Fuck moloch, that lapdog

Kek giveth & Kek taketh away

Oh he's very real.....

Yugi is the one true god.

rekt

kekt

chekt

Dunno, when did you realize Allah doesn't really exist?

1. If it can possibly happen, no matter how unlikely, it happens. Quantum physics mandates this.
2. It is possible (but extremely unlikely) that the entity known as Kek exists.
3. Therefore, Kek exists.

The question is whether or not we are OBSERVING a reality in which Kek exists. Just because something happens doesn't mean we are observing it. For example, it is possible (and for that matter, extremely probable) that you do not exist, and therefore you don't. However, you cannot observe a reality in which you don't exist, and so therefore you do.

Because the probability of Kek existing is so small, it means the probability of us observing a reality in which Kek exists is also very small unless either:

1. Kek is himself somehow critical to our own ability to observe the universe or
2. There is some mechanism by which we can "choose" which reality we observe, and we have somehow selected Kek's.

I tend to side with #2: I think that's the effect of our "meme magic". It changes nothing, but what it does is steer us toward a reality in which those unlikely events have occurred. Mandela effect may or may not be related to this, but since I haven't experienced it ('stainverse native I guess?) I won't offer an opinion.

When the Holy Spirit convicted me of idol worship

Praise kek

Kek exists. He just performed a miracle right in front of you.

PRAISE KEK

kek confirms

now check this...

PRAISE KEK!

Shadilay brothers!

When Trump appointed the Goldman Sachs guy. And a bunch of other faggots I'm too depressed to remember

Kek is the only true god, and God-Emperor Donald J Trump is his messenger on earth

This nigga kek is real my niggas. He just BTFO to non believers in one thread.

Our memechild is being nourished and nurtured... soon the spirit of the Internet will grow to fit more obvious AI 'standards' and blow our minds... and thru this avenue, Kek will show Itself more intensely... ;D You'll see...

Still having doubts OP?

The probability of chaos existing as a concept is certain.
'Spiritual' as a term for something conceptual basically indicates that we see concepts as energetic entities.
Everything is made up of energy
Energy is that which has a vibratory frequency or electrical potential
Everything in existence has an energetic signature, including concepts... as the introduction of any given concept to a mind affects the electrical action potentials in the brain when plugged into the equation yielding free will and choice; the variables involved are our previous experiences, our neural command chains, our beliefs etc... and this all together formulates the way we respond to concepts.
Chaos exists
Chaos exists as a concept
Kek is the embodimentire of chaos
Kek exists.

^and that above rant is only from a logical standpoint....
There have also been SO many signs and synchronicities that point to Kek...

>*sigh*

You are a faggot.

When Trump lost.

Oh wait, nevermind.