Personality Thread

What is your personality type Sup Forums?
Take the test here:
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Who else ESTP master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

oddlydevelopedtypes.com/content/intps-and-aspergers-syndrome-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INFJ, the true master race

>F
>master race
???

>not F
enjoy being a cog

ENTP !!! YOU CANT WIN A DEBATE WITH ME!

Infp

Intj

ENFP

BE HAPPY AND SHIT

introverts using lowercase ...

Extroverts using upper case.

ENTJ, female love interest is ENTP. I'm not good at debating, send help.

congratulations on being useless and irritating

ENTJ, funny I usally get INTJ

INTJ, communist.
R8 my autism lads.

Mmmmm,interesting

I have an idea fellow *N** people

We must eradicate the inferior S people from the genepool

Intp here.

>F

Back to Tumblr you go.

Doing what should be done.
ISTJ

ISFP

Same here. It's common for our personality type to flip flop since we can adapt to the situation. Either step up and lead or follow effectively. Hell I'll even rate as an INFP depending on the day.

ISTP

why do you dumb redditards participate in these threads?

Said the monkey.

INTP
IQ 160+
Atheist
Depressed with the pointlessness of life
No feeling
Would believe in god if I could
just to get a sense of purpose
but I just can't

upvoted

ad hominem.

I was infj for 4 years and now i'm infp because of a lot of meditation and realizing not to be so judgemental

I was very arrogant before, I still am but not as much. Good luck on sorting out the differences between F and J, it always made me very frustrated at the world

ENTJ get on my level faggots

>160+
ok

>IQ 160+

Yeah fucking right

ISTP MASTER RACE

You really have to make a point to gain some empathy. That T is causing you some major trouble since you also have P. You sir, need to try mushrooms.

you dont sound like an I. mabe this post was a cry for help. Just try to exercise and eat apples, bananas and other fruits. Eat fish and avoid deep fried shit. This can pump up the dopamine reserves in your brain. If nothing helps go to the doctor.

This is a bullshit pseudoscience fad.

maybe committing suicide would help

ENFP...what does this mean for me?

intp is suffering

lets try anal

>F

What are you fucking gay

INTJ
>"Everything has room for improvement"
Yup, that pretty much sums it up. I like to imagine crappy 3rd world hellholes in South America and Africa turning themselves into glorious fascist nations, I like to imagine how I might go about setting that in motion, if I was a better man. I like to improve myself to become that better man every day.

Being totally serious right now if you are not an NT you are inferior. The 4 NT types are the rightful rules of humanity.

ENFP

I often feel alone, should I kill myself?

gross

I am one too, we should be friends.

ESTP reporting in.

>Ted Roosevelt
>General Patton
>Winston Churchill
>Nigel Farage
>Benito Mussolini
>Donald Trump
>Dubya

Maybe if he wasn't F, he might have trusted his generals and won the war.

>not trying it once

thanks spain (white.)

this

literally made up by a completely unqualified woman and her daughter for fun, but they did it 100 years ago which is ancient history to americans so it must be special

Every time I do this I get a different result.

last year
ENFP

recently
ENTP
INTP

I'm pretty sure you can change your personality a great deal through various means like mentioned with meditating.

I think I would like to make myself INTJ.
I think I have been INTJ a lot anyway. I don't take these tests often.
INFJ too.

I'm dynamic how bout that.

sometimes i feel like starting a movement to march on Rome

Anything less than pic related is a cuck and should kill their selves

J doesn't literally mean being judgmental you dumb autist

Top-right quadrant's where I fit in. Some things I consider equally important, and the test doesn't allow that, so I took the paper test multiple times.
I seriously did get INFJ, INFP, INTP and INTJ.

Intp.
130 iq
Entrepreneur
Bout to Zuckerberg on u pussies.

Anything less than this is a cuck and should kill their selves

>hurr durr pseudoscience
It's descriptive, not prescriptive.
There's no science here, no hypothesis, no assertions being made.
It's simply a way of characterizing people's personalities based on 4 somewhat arbitrary (meaning you could have used other criteria instead) axes.

Low IQ cucks

oddlydevelopedtypes.com/content/intps-and-aspergers-syndrome-0

doing god's work lad

Rate.

>90% Introverted
Am I autistic?

My personality type is tested around all the NT types. My E and I is almost 50-50 and my J and P is almost 50-50. It is all depending on my mood at that moment in time. I always say I'm INTP though, it's easier and I am , when I'm just being myself, far more like that group.

>Anything less than this is a cuck and should kill their selves
>P
With that comment, I'd expect you to be a J

>communist

Pig.

ISTP here.

welcome, friend

Why do these tests have such a bias for N? All the S-Types seem like blue collar version of the N-Types.

INTP

Finding good friends and building strong relationships is impossible

Threadly reminder that INTJ male and INFP female is comfy af.

It happens when expectations outweigh dedication; the same dedication we apply to family members, but for whatever reason, often refuse to apply to friends or lovers.

STUDY THE JUNGIAN COGNITIVE FUNTIONS NOT THIS F OR J SHIT

ENTP here.

Because they are.

When I was a NEET shut in I consistently got INTJ, now I got ISFJ-T. Neat.

ISTJ

Guess I'm a Paladin now. To the crusades I go.

I'll dedicate myself wholly to anyone with similar fundamental beliefs, but nobody does. Nobody I've met even has convictions about anything, and if they do, they're always different and part of the opposition.

I dated a conservative Christian girl for two years, and I thought she was a catch, but it was just a prolonged nightmare. She was the same as an SJW, but on the right.

Everyone would type themselves as N after reading about the types. Who wants to be an ISTP mechanic if you can be an INTP architect, just tell the tests you're open minded and creative, voila, welcome to the cool club.

What does being an infp make me?

ENFP-A

Campaigner

>F

Please leave.

INFP reporting in.

>oddlydevelopedtypes.com/content/intps-and-aspergers-syndrome-0
THIS is actually pseudoscience though.
Myers Briggs can't be used to describe mental defectives.

I got 0% at Feeling, 90% Introverted.

Ok

Seems like my results change every time I do this test.
Someone should come up with a more narrow test where you can only answer yes or no.

I'm 100% on the same page as you. The only ones who seem to have conviction nowadays are the lost generation of Tumblrites.

I treat people as family when they get close to me, which includes immense patience and forgiveness, but I always end up fucked over anyway.

Dated a few times. Fallen in love twice;
One five year. Christian who became Agnostic because of me.
One half year. Atheist.
Both ended with such fierce reactions. Always because expectations outweighed dedication. Because one or two minor and temporary inconveniences brushed aside countless efforts and expressions of love.

And friends, friends become harder to make as we end up sinking into our adult lives, and easier to lose, as relations drift and people move. Especially in US towns and suburbia.

It's just all shit.

This

Scroll down.

I wonder what they meant by this.

>She was the same as an SJW, but on the right.
What does this mean?

INFP-T
the mediator
maximum beta, that's me

ESTP

Fuck yeah.

INFJ Master Race reporting in.

the exact opposite of a SJW, hates minorities, hates women, is religious, etc.

intj

>More F's
I guess I shouldn't expect any different from what has essentially become a populism board that often refuses to think critically of certain prejudices.
Populism is fueled by F

Not necessarily bad. But never efficient.

Basically alt-right.

ENTJ Master Race

I'm NEET

>wanting the personality of a politician
Enjoy people talking shit about you behind your back.

ESTP's actually get things done.

>Being anything other than INTP-A

How old are you? What you're saying is scary; I'm dropping out of college next week, and I'm moving into a one bedroom apartment until I figure things out.

It feels like a bad decision, but paying $37,000 to learn things I already know, and bow before academia, has been disheartening too. There doesn't seem to be a right answer, but I don't want to make the wrong one.

As for friends: I have one left, but he doesn't like talking about anything substantial anymore because he has strong opinions, but can't back them up. So I don't know what to do with him, either. Keep him around and never really speak, or drop him and go completely solo? Again, both seem awful, but I don't want to make the wrong choice.

I'm only 20. If you have any wisdom, please share user.

>Not being INTP-T