Should I leave my wife Sup Forums?

She is a shitskin. I married her 15 years ago before I had swallowed any red pills, full normie.

I've changed completely, been fully red-pilled. I'm a leading member of the alt-right movement. I write articles for them, produce videos for them, and moderate some forums.

But I'm married to a shitskin and I don't want mixed kids. The problem is she's a great wife, very caring, traditional, believes in gender roles... And hot as fuck.

But I want pure white babies. What do I do, Sup Forums?

Cuck your wife.

Reverse cuck?

>I want to act like a nigger

That is what I read.

>I'm a leading member of the alt-right movement
There is no such thing as the "alt-right". Everyone knows what to do.

You're probably a faggot. Go ahead and leave her, you people only save hot shitskins for us.

Too late. Marriage is for life.

>I'm a leading member of the alt-right movement.

Adopt white kids.
Or make her do an embryo transplantation.

YES, a evil white man like you dont deserve a beatiful ebony queen >:(

kys

make her your house slave while you fuck 10/10 nordic girls

If you didn't marry in church it's not a real marriage anyway. If you did, divorce is not an option.

From what I heard, you can't choose the race when adopting. They don't give you the choice because then everyone would just pick the white kids.

> 15 years
Why don't you have kids? How old is she? The ultimate redpill is not to have kids with an old woman

>She is a shitskin

Like pic related? Or Basketball American?

Is this your first time on Sup Forums use a pepe instead of an emote face.

Leaving your wife is more degenerate than race mixing.

Good wives are hard to come by knock her up.

Divorce her. Send her over to my place.

We got married very young, she's mid-30's.

We didn't have kids because we were struggling financially, but now we are doing well.

> I'm a leading member of the alt right

What's with all the LARPing today?

You can't choose at all? thats f*cked man. Even Brazil is not that cucked yet.

Google "adopt slav kid" or "adopt polish kid" then.

No

And stop larping for atention

This T B H. You don't just leave your wife, m8

>I'm a leading member of the alt-right movement
RPing should be bannable.

Why do you say I'm larping? You think I'm making it up?

There it is.

>fully redpilled
>alt-right
well disguised op, unfortunately 4u i'm a professional at spotting bait

>leading member of the alt right movement

You must be a hoot at d&d night..

There would be no leader of the alt-right movement if it existed.

Fuck off pepe is a white supremacist symbol

> mid 30s
Enjoy having potatos

stop

Do you have meetings with the leaders of Anonymous?

>married 15 years with no kids
>Implying the alt right exists
Falsest of false flags, bad show op

Nice LARP there m8

But in case It's all true - If you fuck her without protection long enough her skin will turn white due to absorbing large amounts of white pigment from your semen

trust me it works every time

We know you are..faggot kys

I didn't say I was "the leader" I said I was a leading member.... And what makes you think the alt-right doesn't exist? Did you watch NPI?

Bullshit. Sam Hyde isn't married.

>leading authority on nigger faggotry

fixed for you

If you leave your wife because of a meme political movement you are cucked beyond belief

I don't see anything wrong with you having kids with her if you think she will become a great mother. We can always go back on the colonist logic breeding the brown out of them.

So you think it is somehow impossible for someone to write, produce, and moderate for the alt-right? I don't understand people's logic in this thread.

I didn't claim I was Richard Spencer.

pepe is just a meme you salty faggot
sage this bait thread

You're not redpilled otherwise you would have never married her

You're a normie sheep who is easily manipulated. And I'm sure your views will change again in another 10 years.

Never in my life would I have ever married a shitskin. My views didn't suddenly change because of Sup Forums. Sup Forums was just a place for me to speak with like minded people.

Shouldn't you be saving the princess from the orcs?

u r stoopid

>leading member of the alt-right

>married for 15 years
>no kid
did you get castrated or something

How do you lead something and not be considered a leader? Alt-right is made up by the lib media. Its a lie.

paint her white

/thread

That sounds like a tough situation, OP. And by the way, you probably just don't love her anymore. Sad!

Stop LARPing plz. It is embarrassing at this point

Use her as an incubator.
Your genetic information with another white woman's genetic information planted deep inside her womb to grow your family.

Didn't you write this as well?

Nice fiction. What a busy day you are having.

He probably wears one of those male chastity things

HAHAHA dumb burger

Too bad.
Jesus himself said the only reason to get a divorce is if the spouse commits sexual immorality (ie adultery).
And the one who committed the immorality is to not be married again.

Matthew 5:31-32
31. "It has been said, 'Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.'
32. But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

So unless she cheats on you, you can't divorce her.

Until death do you part.

Is this a new meme I'm not hip to?

Is the joke that everyone on Sup Forums is New Right faggots and pretending alt right is false flag?

I'm assuming this is a new meme and that Sup Forums isn't this cucked.

>Has an amazing wife of 15 years
>Still hasn't had a kid >"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""red-pilled""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I'm glad you didn't procreate, your kids would be retarded

if you actually believe you don't want mixed kids because of what Sup Forums says then you don't deserve your wife

you're no better than a fucking nigger

Don't you want your sons to have bbcs? You will be doing them a favor by race mixing.

Can you faggots stop making these threads? This is atleast the fourth topic like this over the last two days.

>leading member of the alt-right movement.

Still LARPing

Jesus man, have some dignity

>betraying a loving wife of 15 years

you are the true nigger OP

Pull a Jefferson, my man.
It happens to the best of us.
Use the opportunity to prove how not racist you are.
Go out in the night and impregnate twice as many white women as mixed kids you have with your wife.

Everything will be A-okay.

Oh man, this is obviously LARPing. It's most likely the same guy as a couple of minutes ago
>persian gf, med student, should divorce?
The motive here is to slowly muddy the water for racemixing. It's basically tavistock psyop.

As if anybody really had this problems.

>15 years ago
>no kids yet

no you should kill yourself for thinking that marriage is for love instead of tax benefits so you can raise a family and religious purposes.

you must kill yourself and your wife

>mid 30's

too late

Definitely leave her dude. Find yourself a pure white Aryan man and adopt white children. It's the Alt-Right way.

>because of what /pol says

No, it is because I am white/European. That is my identity, those are my people. I have loyalty to them, and see that they are dying, being outbred and becoming genetically diluted. I want to maintain the kind of man who created Western civilization.

This. It's so obvious.

>I've changed completely, been fully red-pilled. I'm a leading member of the alt-right movement. I write articles for them, produce videos for them, and moderate some forums.
Who the fuck spends more than a week in Sup Forums and writes like this? Are journalists fishing for "le ebil racists" posts again? Just make shit up in other threads for ffs.

They're called condoms.

What tax benefits?
If you're wife works, you'll probably get bumped into the next tax bracket.

>Leading MEMBER of the alt-right movement
>I write articles for THEM, produce videos for THEM...
bait

You're a dumbfuck though.

???

This. You made an oath to God and to your wife.

Sorry Charlie.

you havent had kids with a woman you've be married to for 15 years? How 'traditional' can she be if this is the case. Her ovaries probably only make autists like you now, so abandon all hope in general really. for yourself too

it's kinda weird your refer to your wife (assuming you like her) as a "shitskin" why not just say which race she is?

Richard Spencer?

>refers to wife as "shitskin"
>wonders if he should leave her
Yes.

>spouts Sup Forums-tier bullshit
>American Flag

you're an American who bought the race meme

I know dozens of couples that had kids in their 30's and even 40's and not a single one has a kid with any problems.

>married 15 years
>doesn't have any kids
what was the point then you idiot?

You swore an oath.

Maybe you act like a man and keep your oaths.

I know you are making it up. The alt right has no power structure, so you being a "leading member" is utter cow excrement. Also, those who lead don't cry about their problems on the internet. Third, your story is too far fetched.

3/8

What's your goal larper?

funny, when I got redpilled ive thought about that. ''holy shit good thing my gf is white i wouldve been in deep shit otherwise''

You probably should leave her. Just by reading what you said about her in the OP made it clear that It's already over anyway

>And what makes you think the alt-right doesn't exist?
its a newfag meme

Fake and gay

Bullshit story. I don't believe anything you wrote.

Nice LARP
However, if this is true. You're behaving like a nigger. If it means so much to have white children, adopt a white child. You do get to meet them before adoption. So shop around, find a kid to raise.

I'm also married to someone not of the white race. I love her and I wouldn't divorce her over something as superficial as that.

The ultimate redpill is the nuclear family. It's the strongest bulwark against degeneracy. Raise your children right, and it doesn't matter what skin color they have.

Mexibro is right.

You have someone dedicated 100% to you. Why fuck it up.

I guarantee you will not find another person who cares about you the way she probably does. You neckbeards need to grab ahold of anything you can.

>she's perfect in every way
>I've been with her for many years
>recently came in contact with alt right ideas
>she's a shitskin now
you're an idiot

do it think of aryans

Cuckquean.

This is the only answer, OP. Try to seduce a white woman and make sure she catches both of you fucking. It will make sense for her to be aroused since she is evolutionarily attracted to sexually desirable men. The only problem is convincing the bull-the cow? If you got married the third wheel will probably be a cow anyway. Convincing whoever you cheated her on with to have your child, then making her refuse her rights to the child.

This is bait because you used alt-right, but if someone ever has this problem IRL I'd unironically recommend this.