MGTOW Thread

Sup Forums is very cuck and blue pilled to even realize the laws are against men when we marry, that women nowadays are sluts and that traditional society will never come back again, so why you hate MGTOW?
Is the only way to go.

>Muh prenup can solve that

Doesnt matter, in court if they decide it's unfair for the wife to not get any shekel from you he CAN still give her even with prenups.

>Muh society

Really? After women showing their true nature you cucks still wanting to "save" them? And you think you guys are red pilled. AHAHAH what a joke.

We can't go back to traditionalism no matter how much you want, society is very degenerated and gynocentric for that.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/5fxe9j/field_report_overheard_conversation_between_two/
youtube.com/watch?v=cFb1ikOCZ_k
youtube.com/watch?v=jwO2CuzNy5c&feature=youtu.be&t=9m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>>Muh society
Stopped reading there. Your lifestyle is degenerate. It leads to nihilism, defeatism, and a total disregard of society, and part of you at least admits this. You are a genetic dead end, and your (((philosophy))) won't survive either.

((MGTOW))

destroys society? true.
so the best solution is to become a cuck slave for society by marrying a bitch that can divorce one any moment? go on, with YOU being the slave I benefit with that ;)

(((AUTISM)))
you cant have an argument besides the kike meme

bump!

Mgtow is a shitty cope philosophy for losers
Go outside once in a while and you'll find it's not as scary as those mean people on the internet make it seem

why is degeneration like you doing here in pol?
Why are you so blue pilled about women?

The way to fix women, marriage law, and destroy feminism, is to stop raising masses of boys to be beta and white knighted.

In today world, it's ''repulsive'' to even question women's vote. Even though wmen's vote offers n benefits to a nation.

The ultimate redpill, is a redpill to a mass of people.

MGTOW is contributing to white genocide, and is the bastard lovechild of third wave feminism.

read this crap dumbass and tell me what you think! reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/5fxe9j/field_report_overheard_conversation_between_two/

>destroys society? true. so the best solution is to become a cuck slave
False dichotomy. Just because you're too socially inept to fulfill the role of a masculine man in a relationship, doesn't mean the rest of us can't. Your mindset = "I couldn't do it, so no one can." You have to train your woman, much like you would train a dog. You're just a shitty dog trainer, telling the rest of the world it's impossible to have a well behaved dog. You're wrong. You don't know how to have a productive relationship, most likely because you're either damaged by traumatic experience, or you're autistic, as I suspect a sizable chunk of MGTOW are.

>assuming i cant fuck women because im mgtow
also, do you still think that we should marry? go ahead, sacrifice like a good cuck for society, im the one that beneficts anyway

Wow. you can agree with MGTOW in the majority of what they defend and still have a girlfriend. Im not a full MGTOW because I have one, but I still agree with them!

>anyone who disagrees with my nihilistic, defeatist, materialistic, civilization-destroying philosophy born of inceldom and loneliness is bluepilled.
Fuck off.

MGTOW prevents you for falling in such unfair laws against men in marriage, i cant see wheres the problem in not being a cuck that gets his shit away with divorce

So what's your endgoal here? Everyone joining you not reproducing children?

youtube.com/watch?v=cFb1ikOCZ_k

it's ok, get married and when your well trained "doggo" divorces you you'll see.
so you're saying that the best option is to train them, marry and hope that you trained well so you dont get cucked in court.
just kys already, too much retardation.

No dude xD but you can respect MGTOW instead of being against them, and at least redpill yourself about women... Open your eyes, warn yourself. You can be engaged, but be warn what is the women being!

>Society is just women.

No you fool, western society is all white people and unless we combat the degeneracy, there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

>It leads to nihilism, defeatism, and a total disregard of society

this, mgtows love to play their victim card.

there isnt any "Master Plan" here, just become aware of the culture and laws in our society, so i can defend myself from such laws that will ruin my life, but do as you will, in the end im the one that benefits with cucks sacrifing themselves for "maintaining muh society" by marrying.

Cute strawman. You brought up the "marriage" nonsense, I did not. You lost the debate about training women, so you shifted gears. Pathetic mental gymnastics. There are steps one can take to minimize the potential consequences of a divorce. I don't necessarily have to get married either, and no, that doesn't make me part of your cult.

You're going to be that 45 year old virgin who offs himself when he realizes just how badly this ideology has fucked his life up

I agree with some of it too. Just like a agree with /REE9Kuck/ on some issues. But in the bigger picture, they're still pretty bluepilled.

True.

But it's mainly beta provider '''husbands''' that get divorced.

Still, marriage law needs to be fixed.

true, true, we need to combat degen in our society, but you still think that marriege is a good option? if you think then you clearly dont know yet about the laws in court

Train your women! Remove her privileges... Remove feminism... Remove women vote... Educate them! And then engage them...

What im doing with my gf is educating her being more conservative and natsoc xD...
And make her understand that only man knows how to lead!

Yeah, MGTOW love readpills, alright. About the size in OP's pic. And they have to take them as suppositories--that's "the only way they'll work" apparently.

>Still, marriage law needs to be fixed.
I agree with you in that case.

lol you can fuck a whore

"steps one can take to minimize the potential consequences of a divorce", ok go ahead, if you like to play russian roullete game do it.
You really think that you can train women to dont fuck you up, but if that happens is already to late.

>I'll just find the woman who is immune to biological impetus
>I'll just compete with the state as a protector/provider
>I'll just be the absolute best man of the literally millions she can choose from forever

Delusion.

I mean ya. Fuck marriage op. Find you a loyal hoe dump her ass if she isn't loyal. The closer your are to a woman the more she expects from you. If you marry a bitch then divorce and you don't have a good lawyer your paying this woman that you don't even fuck anymore. MGTOW is a little cringey at times buts that's because it consist of men who have been fucked over by women and their more than a little salty.

Way to quote 1/2 of my point, and then respond to it as if the other 1/2 you didn't quote doesn't invalidate your pathetic counter argument. You are intellectual dishonesty incarnate, but you probably don't care, because you don't care about anything. You're a sniveling defeatist, concerned only with validation from other men to justify your degenerate, crybaby cult. I'd rather deal with feminists than MGTOW, because at least there's hope for them. You're a lost cause.

exactly, on internet everyone in the alpha male, but they dont know that nobody can compete with the state to provide women. not even rich men.
they think they're redpilled when they dont even know about female nature, just cucks.

>I'll just find the woman who is immune to biological impetus
I will do the "Ultimate Woman with the most loyal Biological love" factory and science corp. ;)
So we all can get one girl immune to biological impetus

You are right in part. Its ALWAYS possible to go back. The MSM, the regressive left, SJWs want us to think exacly like you do.

Like you can only go foward, never back, if they have accomplished something, its etched in stone and now a permanent part of the world.

Until real man step up.

>ITT white small dick virgins make excuses as to why they are white small dick virgins

WHAT!? aAahhahAAH there is hope for feminists xD ahahahah

pseudo intellectual wannabe that comment in the way i respond to you and im the pathetic dishonest?
you have high levels of autism, not even kidding.
the fact that you comment the way i comment but cant get an argument is hilarious.

Although I am married myself.

But I don't see relationship breakup as a threat, as I keeps my family energised and optimistic.

A problem with a lot of marriages, is that they end up as contracts where ''I'm the husband...oh and here's the wife'' is a norm.

They sit and watch crap TV in their free time while they're in the process of dying.

Another way would be replacing them with artificial wombs. The few men that can't be happy with their hand can have some biocunt manufactured and raised according to their need.

Its not but you can always strategize to keep her under your thumb. One of the best ways and the ones the white knights never use is threats of violence, make it clear to your woman that if she cheats you, she's going to meet a sticky end and do so without leaving evidence of the threat. I've cohabitated with women for more than 6 months and not one of them has dared to try to take my things and the last one I caught cheating left town.

And what if she runs to the police you say? Well son, move to a small town and make friends with your local officers, make the kind of personal connections that will make the community turn against the bitch if she turns whore on you.

>assuming mgtow cant somehow get laid just because
whats the point of commenting here if you cant have an argument?

Dude. I understand you but, this is just to warn you up. All man must be redpilled about woman. They can be good at sometimes, but their nature are like Cats nature, they can be treacherous

>muh prenups don't work in court

see, when you are disingenuous nobody will listen to your message.

Prenups work for the most part

You wouldn't know, would you? You don't know how to make eye contact with women, let alone speak to them, or convince them of anything. Women are very malleable, believe it or not.

You're socially handicapped, I'm sure of it. MGTOW are the most pathetic group of autists on the planet, and you're no exception. My time would be more efficiently spent debating a feminist for 5 minutes, than a MGTOW. MGTOW is a literal hugbox, a support group for the failed, unwanted, lonely men. And you faggots have the audacity to call yourselves """"redpilled"""". Don't make me laugh.

xD eheheh

hahaha i like your staretagy but too much trouble having to run like a cuck to a small town because of a dishonest bitch, still kinda agree with you, women need violence not white knight beta cucks

>cuck
>believes women should have no rights

Choose one.

That said, MGTOWbertarians have some good points, the problem with your cult is that you will basically erase yourselves from existence just as many other anti-reproductive cults in the past have. The surrogacy meme only works for those who can afford it / have the balls to do it

You guys are sort of an evolutionary dead end, which is fine and natural, but it means you have to care nothing for the future.

Not an argument. If I'm such a "pseudo-intellectual" then you should be able to logically debunk the points I made.

Reminder Sup Forums is a traditionalist board, marriage and children are the pillars of white society. MGTOW are just as bad as niggers and rapeugees.

you're good damn right, for the most part.
but if you decide to have kids then say byebye to them, because shes going to be the one with them no matter what.

Women put into sex factories just to reproduce.. Like cows... but instead of milk, they give us children ahahaha

MGTOW is a stupid philosophy that has the proponents blame society and biology for their own fuckups in marrying or dating someone who isn't fit for a relationship with anyone. The state of marriages and social interactions with anyone is in shambles and avoiding the entire opposite sex instead of finding an actually good person to have a healthy relationship is the same tier as r/short complaining about how their whole life is shit because they're 5'8" or NoFap nerds claiming all their problems come from masturbating, it's just another way to externalize their issues
>i-it's not my fault my marriage is a sham and i married a con artist, every female is like that!
Sad!

lol Im Natsoc... And I understand MGTOW...

the point is to defend yourself from laws that favor women, i will not marry until the laws change

Just slash their rights and all is fixed, give them only mate selection as to weed out the weak.

This system works well. Its when they can determine the destiny of their superiors that things get crazy.

dude if you dont like MGTOW, dont be a MGTOW, but at least try to redpill yourself about women instead of being against!

>not marry until the laws change
So you will not marry and are an evolutionary dead end.

Shitskins will not wait for you.

>the point is to defend yourself from laws that favor women
I totally agree with you!
>i will not marry until the laws change
That is too one thing I need to talk with her

You're deluded.

The environmental conditions for that simply cannot exist without the loss of at least 100 years of technology.

>dude if you dont like MGTOW, dont be a MGTOW
Nobody here would give 2 shits about your cult if faggots like OP weren't constantly making threads trying to justify their degeneracy. Aren't you faggots supposed to be "going your own way", what the fuck are you doing shitposting on Sup Forums, advertising your support group?

fine, so your strategy is, marry get fucked in court.
seems very logical -.- go ahead

Yes, women are naturally collectivist. Men create and give, and women take and breed.

The ultimate redpill, is that women hae white knights.

Even the most radical feminists want a full blown patriarchy deep down. If you let women have an equal say, they're never happy.

Women need to be led by an alpha. This is why polygamy is the most natural thing. Bunch of pretty women flock around an alpha male.

Women are naturally cucks, if that makes sense?

Does a woman have the legal option to no fault divorce you and does divorce result in you being elligible for payment in current and future property in your country?

>you can only procreate when married
Why are pro-cunt people always so retarded?

wtf... Im not MGTOW... xD I just agree with most of their opinions.

This is a redpill about women... THis is not a "Join MGTOW now and we will give you an Icecream for free :D "

cuck has been used 12 times, you must be young or new.

Anyways. Here's a thought for you. Is denying a potentially successful mating situation in an act of protest truly non "cuck"? What if by joining the MGTOW cult you changed the timeline and your white wife and white children no longer exist because she decided "there were no good guys" and ended up banging Jamal instead out of boredom.

Women cannot think freely, they live on impulse. You may have been that conversation she needed to push her to the right when she was just on the fence. Women are not equal and do not have our capacity, although many are trash, they could easily be manipulated into being useful at specific times in their development.

You live a lifestyle that hands potentials over to shitskins as your entire movement seeks to remove high producers (white men) from the sexual market.

You are the embodiment of a cuck as you follow a religion that worships the fetish

>THis is not a "Join MGTOW now and we will give you an Icecream for free :D "
That's exactly what it is, dipshit. Did you even read the OP?

>s, dipshit. Did you e
This is "Try to open your eyes" or at least understand like that. Don't be aggressive like feminists... You can procreate without marriage man...

its ok, we need people to sacrifice themselves for the better of our society, i dont blame you.
I'm the one that benefits with that anyway

Pro strat, don't go fucking MGTOW, but never marry.

Redpill yourself while I marry a conservative redpilled Christian qt who I can pump full of jizz every night and have a meaningful relationship with

>getting fucked in court in the first place
Preventative medicine faggot

Just don't get into a serious relationship with someone who would do that to you understanding the ramifications of it all? If you are truly redpilled you understand the distinction from "woman who will steal my life and my money" and "woman who is redpilled and loyal" just as you have black people and you have "niggers"

>being a single father
or
>creating a fuckton of single mothers
or
>procreate when in a serious relationship, married or not
Guess what, two of these are stupid and one of them requires you to interact with functional human beings who might even both be female

Don't you know ((Sup Forums)) is a Jewish board now?

>I'm the one that benefits with that anyway
And there it is.

Found you
youtube.com/watch?v=jwO2CuzNy5c&feature=youtu.be&t=9m13s

Dude

Just get offline

Get your dick wet

And move on

This really doesnt have to be a whole thing

If your so worried get a vasectomy

>agreeing with me is opening your eyes
Doesn't work like that. Either you demonstrate why the points I made against your cult are invalid, or shut the fuck up. You've debunked nothing I said, because it all boils down to your personal failings, and you will commit any amount of mental acrobatics to avoid talking about the root cause of your degeneracy. MGTOW is a support group for failed men. You are a failure, and you advertise it, glamorize it as if your failure is "redpilled", it's not. The only exception I'll make is if you're non-white, in which case, I don't care if you race goes extinct, in fact, I hope it does.

mgtow is not marry neither cohabitate, just that dumbfuck

Really? MGTOW can't seem to make up it's mind as to what it is or isn't. I though there were MGTOWS level 1, 2, 3, and 4? Isn't that what your cult leaders preach?

>Lol just don't marry someone who will divorce you
Man this is brilliant advice. I can't believe half of all men have never considered such a tactic when picking a wife.

>Just don't get into a serious relationship with someone who would do that to you understanding the ramifications of it all?
You can't read other peoples' minds. People change. These are all factors that you willingly ignore. The fact is that the option is there. The fact is that this option, if taken (and it's taken to 50% - and I'm sure those 50% thought that they picked the right one as well, by the way), can ruin your life.

It's basic risk management, really.

>just as you have black people and you have "niggers"
Of course you're one of those.

>Pro strat, don't go fucking MGTOW, but never marry.
This.

Follow through on surrogacy, a mother figure is only a burden today. Have the child attend private school, and have the kid in ROTC programs. Produce the most alpha male possible and the child will trample the manlets, mgtow, shitskins, and sjws of tomorrow. The glorious part is they will pay him to humiliate them in business as profitability will be on the kid's side. Women traits are surplus, masculine is rare. The market has already chosen.

go to youtube and watch every single vid by rsdfreetour

then learn meditation

you're welcome

deves tar com falta de cona tu

Shit advice. RSD is a scam.

Risks should be avoided indeed. Surrogacy seems like a great idea, statistically single fathers do not put out the psychopaths that single mothers do.

I mean, why have a female presence undermining logic with feelings? Perhaps right wingers should do what MGTOW LARP about doing.

MGTOW are all talk no action. Many such cases. Sad!

you dont know anything about mgtow yet you still saying bullshit, just stop there.
>mgtow levels meme
tradcuck with no arguments, kys, dont reproduce like you so much want, it will be better this way

nao, nao ando, n é por ser mgtow q nao "posso" ter cona

>complains about LARP
>LARPs as Trump

and why you say that, mgtow are the ones that do surrogacy, mgtow is about not marrying or cohabitate, just that, but somehow is too much for your little minds to understand it

>you dont know anything about mgtow yet you still saying bullshit, just stop there.
Not an argument.
>>mgtow levels meme
What do you call this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
>tradcuck with no arguments, kys, dont reproduce like you so much want, it will be better this way
Highlight my posts. I have plenty of arguments, none of which you debunked.

SAGE AND IGNORE JEWISH SHILL THREADS

lol what a fag. MGTOW will never take off because you guys are a bunch of losers. It's a loser ideology, same victim mentality as feminism but reversed. The world is laughing at you, ha ha ha.

We like winning here, get out.

Crazy idea that might just actually work-- don't marry her, at least not with a legally binding contract.
MGTOW BTFO?

Mgtow is simply, "do what you will, but make an informed decision"
It's just that salty incels and bitter divorcees give it bad reputation.
Want to marry your highschool sweetheart and you don't mind the government leaving you naked on the street in the event of a divorce?
By all means go for it.
Want to become an hermit on the muntains and never talk to another soul?
Good for you, bro.
Want to fuck new bitches eveyday under a pseudonym so nobody can track you?
Just be careful about STD, stud.
Mtgow is pretty based. It's just cock sucking faggots like OP who have a mentality of "lole I must recruit everyone into my movement no matter how cringy I look xD"

>that do surrogacy
Nope.

MGTOW is basically Sandman, its a clickbait term. It tries to latch on to men actually going their own way, but in reality, MGTOW is closer to the whole MRA thing than it wants to admit.

I remember when MGTOW was purely about logic, trends, and evolutionary psychology. Now it has an identity, at that point it becomes invalid.

When I speak of MGTOW I speak of the community, not the idea of being independent. Basically you guys killed the term.

I do. Every night. She's my wife-whore.

>Mgtow is simply, "do what you will, but make an informed decision"
Top fucking kek. The """definition""" of MGTOW has changed three times just in this thread. You losers can't even figure it out. I'm starting to think MGTOW has no meaning, and it's simply an all-encompassing phrase designed to scapegoat personal failures.
>It's just that salty incels and bitter divorcees give it bad reputation.
That's most, if not all MGTOW.