youtube.com/watch?v=siOh2Q0xG78
youtube.com/watch?v=NOy-0KIxh8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burden of proof is on you

My dick is in your mom

>Eating "free range" instead of growing own food
Pleb

it's common sense kraut

Free range doesn't really mean shit here in the U.S.

Better than the fags that keep saying to go full vegan.

Can confirm. I raise free range buff orpington, rhode island red, and white leghorn chickens and they produce eggs of higher quality than store-bought ones.

t. Ruralfag

>t. metropolitan cuck

Veganism is the ultimate redpill

Why?

>current year
>still eating dead carcasses

pleb

Because thinking youre entitled to beef and chicken whenever whereever you feel like is beta shit

Since when is Sup Forums correct in this matter?
No, I'm vegetarian... I'm consistent in what I believe, breaks the NAP. Free range still does, you just want to eat it and virtue signal.

I think we'll leave you out of the how to be alpha lessons... Humans have eaten meat for years and people who don't are weaker, crankier, and stupider
Source: was veg for almost two years, fuck that shit

Would you care to provide any sources for that?

Not buying meat from responsiple and small farmers is what keeps the giant animal abusing "farms" ailve. Vegetarism under the cover of not wanting animls to suffer is unresponsible.

>Gladiators were 'mostly vegetarian'
bbc.com/news/education-29723384

most kings were mostly fat because they ate meat all the time, the warriors were always plant based.

Lmao, you actually believe that? You paying for free range just increases that market, what decreases factory farming is not paying for factory farming, it doesn't matter what you replace it with, I replace it with vegetarian alternatives, which insensitivises that market, you pay for free range which grows free range market. You don't need to study economy to know that, sounds like just a poor excuse and further virtue signaling.

Vegetarianism/veganism is the ultimate redpill
it would explain why some many faggots refuse to even listen to an argument about it

People like challenging other's irrationality, but when it comes to them, they are just like fundamentalist commies.

Most of the meat I eat comes from hunting deer and wild pigs that I then butcher, process, and package myself.

>that first sip of the day

Vegan with occasional lean game meat (that you hunted ourself) is the real redpill, you blue-pilled city-dwelling noodle armed pansy

youtube.com/watch?v=siOh2Q0xG78

you killed his mother and made this baby deer orphan, how do you sleep at night ?

lmfao, you're probably one of those guys who thinks he's hard because he eats steak. fucking lol

This.

I buy expensive as fuck grass fed that tastes bloody amazing. So much so my taste buds are snobby as shit and I can tell low quality meat.

i would say a whole foods plant based diet with oysters and occasional sardines is the god tier diet.

They're old enough to fend for themselves by the time deer season rolls around; only a couple months away from being kicked to the curb by their mothers that just got knocked up again.

how can you be so sure ?
why don't you stop this shit and buy some potatoes instead ?

A semen based diet is the ultimate redpill.

forgot vid
youtube.com/watch?v=NOy-0KIxh8A

>>>/leftypol/

>Don't buy meat from either side
>Small business that has higher costs rasing the animals better goes broke
>Factory farming is laughing for it is now the only source for people who want to eat meat
Nice try

this, who /traplife/ here?

If they go broke that means there is no incentive, fuck 'em.

>how can you be so sure?

Because deer have a very limited breeding window when the does go into heat all at once and the bucks go into rut at the same time. All babby deer are conceived in that ~3-4 week window. They're almost the same size as their mother and can easily survive without her by the time breeding season comes around again. Hunting season generally coincides with breeding season.

Potatoes are good too though, I like to eat mashed potatoes with fried deer meat and some other veggies.

No. acquiring the land and skills necessary to be self sustaining is the ultimate red pill.

Currently doing free lance web dev til I can afford enough money to buy a plot of land in Montana next to a crick and fuck off and self sustain. I really just want to own a bunch of bees man.

>Hunting mothers during their breeding season

Look up "Pink Slime".

Free range has many definitions, unfortunately. The -REAL- definition is anything you raise and feed yourself. Then, it's taken to the butcher. No pink slime. Fresh as can be.

It looks like where I live.
I eat eggs, chickens, rabbits, milk, butter, vegetables and honey from the village, but surprisingly I don't know exactly where my beef comes from... I just know it comes from the "local" farms, but it's a blurry concept.

>flimsy shit haus
>van
America.

Why didnt you use a pic of a nice german Bauernhof. So much nicer.

>tfw my dad was an amateur beekeeper who usually kept 10-20 hives going until it was discovered that I'm moderately allergic to bee stings

You wouldn't understand because you come from a shit tier country but hunting deer in some areas of the USA is necessary to stave off massive overpopulation of deer. It's a huge cycle. Deer overpopulates, kills off all fauna. This fucks up the birds migrations and even pretty much every other lesser omnivorous animal in the area

Pls spoiler that image. It looks like it could be gore and could trigger somone.

I was just going by the USDA definition which is basically, "they were allowed outside at some point" and nothing more.

Why? For health reasons?

>formula is better

That person obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. By the time deer season arrives, the yearlings are fully weened and on a solid diet, the mothers are no longer producing any milk and are instead concentrating on putting on as much weight as possible going into winter.

Maybe she meant that the mother was shot by a poacher instead of a hunter? The vast majority of deer killed outside of hunting season are killed by vehicles.

Your dad was doing Gods work. If everyone owned bees the world would be in much better shape. Unfortunately there's a huge plague right now and a lot of species will die off soon. Our main objective should be to cross breed Russian bees with softer, gentler bees that maintain the disease resistance of the ruskis while having the production rates of Italians.

>consumer driven millennial
Implying "free range" isn't an empty self-expression -through-consumption fad.
Implying it isn't mostly millennials who fall for it.

>why didn't you use a pic of a nice german Bauernhof
because it's too busy being shit on by refugees