How did this NOT end the election? WTF America??

How did this NOT end the election? WTF America??

women like to be grabbed by the pussy.

He never said all women should be grabbed by the pussy. He said that if you're rich, women will let you do stuff to them, like grabbing them by the pussy

what are you talking about, he won

confirmed

he was just trying to inspire confidence in some beta guy

settle down liberals

>What is a groupie, the thread.

I think she says "I poo LOUD, horse"

No, he was speaking literally and arrogantly

Because trump voters are cucks and would like for other males to know if you wear a maga hat you can grab their women by the pussy.
>But good luck most of them are 360 lbs hackers.

Seriously, who gives a shit about him groping random bitches?

Come back to real life.

Because democrats came up with zero solutions to the loss of jobs and economy of the US.

Which is the entire rustbelt went red.

All election long all they did was shill on stuff trump said as if White working people gave a fuck

accusing everyone of being "racist" and "sexist" is a failure of a platform. but keep on doing it if you like, you will continue to dig your own grave as you alienate innocent nonracist and nonsexist people.

the left refuses to admit they lost and refuses to analyze why they lost.

why would it?

nobody cared when Clinton laughed about destroying a raped child's integrity before a court in order to get her rapist off

nobody fucking cares, except for liberals pretending to be offended

Women like to be grabbed by the pussy
that's literally all there is to it

Snopes already debunked that fake news though.

>snopes

Don't believe the msm eh? Bet you're one of them nahtzee alt-right conspiracists.

Trump:
>said mean things
>'offended' women

Clinton:
>criminal
>is responsible for plenty of deaths
>is a bot
>is a marionette

You retarded shit stain on Margaret Thatcher's pants, did he lose you when he said mean shit? Women were alright with kicking all the immigrants out and building a wall, but don't mess with their feelings!

Degenerate fucking tourist of life, fuck you

Because men have always wanted to get money and power in order to sleep with lots of women.

This is human nature.

People are not as offended by reality as some think.

>i chew brown doors.

Based Roseanne gets it.

what a shock, a heterosexual male likes pussy
stop the fucking presses

Are you a virgin? Women like being grabbed by the pussy. Specially white women.

>based norway

>it's not working!

The fact that Bill Clinton got a blowjob in the oval office didn't tarnish his legacy almost at all

people don't care

The Record:
[x] Corrected
[ ] not Corrected

the joke is really on the other side

Clear as day if you're not hysterical. Turns out the majority of American women perceived this subtle difference and were able to vote rationally. The rest voted by their uterus fee fees

No one was voting for Trump because they believe Trump is a moral individual.

People voted for Trump because he was strict on immigration and made leftycucks butthurt. That's it.

This dane is correct. Normally the "character of the candidate" is important, but there were genuine politics behind his election - it wasn't really about him.

>Seriously, who gives a shit about him groping random bitches?
Don't you remember Romney's "binders full of women"? People do care about that stuff, especially the Evangelicals.

I don't care what the candidates do or say -- I vote for the person least likely to raise my taxes.

And there's your problem

Trump wheeled about and got Evangelicals back in by going back to the abortion issue

at first I wondered why in the fuck he would try to antagonize liberals more by doubling down on abortion in the debates and then I realized it, clever strategy to get the Christians back into his camp in numbers

TEN. YEARS. AGO.

The majority of women voted for Clinton. It was older male voters who saved the election.

Praise Kek

Oh for Gods sake, everyone knows Trump is not a religious guy, he can do whatever he wants, he just needs to be good to religious people.

>Least likely to raise your taxes

Are you a multimillion dollar company?

Because Jobs are more imporant that the lack of sexism.

I completely understand that. What I don't understand is Trump backtracking on his promises, sending jobs to Mexico and getting lauded for it by the (apparently retarded) people who voted for him.

Women are fucking retarded

Because it was just bantz.

Bill actually sexually assaulted women.

Snopes is a fake site.

he apologized

The majority of human women voted Trump

Because working white women care more about having jobs than trying to dispute something they know is true

I really have no idea how this blew up into some big thing that's supposed to be a horrible disqualifying faux pas.

Anyone who's worked at a real manual labor job like construction or in a factory knows that this is how dudes talk.
The kind of people who run the machines that make your oversheltered liberal faggot lifestyle possible like to talk in crass terms about pussy and fucking sluts.

>believing any images that censors itself

It's just bizzare to me that they got in bed with him. Look at the guy - all the divorces, gaudy and venal as fuck, can barely keep it in his pants, mobbed up, rude and crude.

Compare that to Santorum. Just fucking weird.

Looks like you were channeling pic related

Omg a male wants pussy!!

Clinton got his dick sucked while in office, who cares?

Lol

Aww did he hurt your feelings? Cry more

honestly this

Trump's only crime was giving game away. Now I'm gonna have to compete with new little faggots grabbing pussy.

People were more fed up with Hillary's lies and scandals, that even him saying that made him more saintly than her.

The women he fucked never respected or loved him for his personality. He knows it and he doesn't appear to care.
He loves women for their bodies, and they love him for his money. Why should there be some pretense? Why? So the woman can pretend that she's not a prostitute? So she can cling to some scraps of her affected dignity? Fuck off. Gold diggers get a fair deal.

To borrow from Bill Hicks, but like I told some female friends of mind that pulled this line: do you like music? Well, throw all your albums and CDs out because pretty much every famous musician and done this. What do you think "groupies" are? Hint: they go after famous musicians in order to get grabbed by the pussy.

It's pretty funny the way the left went with this. They could have easily gone down the road where they claimed that Trump said "Women can't control themselves" but instead went with "Trump doesn't respect women and thinks they should get their pussies grabbed." Anyone with common sense that listened to the soundbite could tell that he didn't mean the latter; they actually would have been able to make a semi-plausible argument if they went with the former.

Because he said it a decade ago in what he thought was a private conversation and most people aren't blind enough to think that people don't have taudry private conversations from time to time.

The economy message turned out to be the biggest one, and the anti-terrorism

people will always prioritize their income and safety

morality is just a wedge

Also, why is it that the same people that thing what Trump said is outrageous will turn a blind eye to the same behavior when it comes from one of their favored groups?

Have you ever paid attention to the behavior of thirsty blacks or homosexuals?
They're totally straightforward and aggressive in the way they talk to someone they want to fuck.

It almost lost him the support of Steven "Cuck" Crowder. The guy went on a moralfag rant about respecting women as a result.

Because Americans are smart enough to intuit that an old billionaire with a huge ego talking himself up like a douche in a private conversation doesn't really constitute a serious political deficiency. There also were a lot of uptight snowflakes who felt differently. These are the snowflakes who reneged on their promise to become leaves.

It actually humanized him compared to the "racist Hitler" spin that Clinton had.

It actually might go down as one of the biggest backfires of all time, as it ironically made him even more popular amongst non-Clinton supporters. You can't imagine Trump simultaneously going all 14/88 on the Hispanics while grabbing pussy. It's just too funny and silly that the media/Clinton camp's narrative totally begins to crumble.

Honestly, it really is how guys talk. It literally helped him win I'm pretty sure. Everyone started using it as a metaphor for getting shit done or just flat out saying it as a joke.

Pretty sure nobody but prudish feminists and numale cucks gave a fuck.

>Oh for Gods sake, everyone knows Trump is not a religious guy, he can do whatever he wants, he just needs to be good to religious people.

Maybe you weren't around for the Clinton years. The Evangelicals absolutely DESPISED him because of his womanizing. They almost impeached him over a blowie ffs.

This

Didn't Crowder mock the shit out of Trigglypuff's weight? I know that blob of lard hardly qualifies as human female, but that's pretty hypocritical of him.

Whoa dude, I'd be careful talking that way about Steven 'Kike Krusher' Crowder
That guy is savage. Ethnically cleansed an entire Detroit ghetto in one night, and proudly boasts about his jew-skin lampshades on twitter.

Nobody cared about this.
>11 year old banter in a bus with a journalist
VS
>corruption and satanic rituals

I hope that once President ZTrump is in office he schedules special visits where all the men in a community have to line up and watch him grab their wives by the pussy. he then picks the best pussy and the husband of that woman gets to service his enormous cock before he makes her orgasms great again.

Vagina - it's not a Clown car

Looks like a bunch of inbred faggot fuckers

He did that while he was President, of course he deserved the Impeachment.
>take whore to white house
>expect something else

wtf man

> I avoid heterosexual men and have no idea how they talk or interact in private.

The guy talks about his wife exactly like a closeted gay man would.

nah but I make about 250/yr

he's a meme personified

Any "feminist" scholar worth their salt probably could have looked at the situation and seen this argument too. It's like they hold their own followers in such contempt that they go for the lowest hanging fruit imaginable and fudge it to drum up outrage from retards (and other halfway intelligent liberals who are only pretending to he offended)

But cnn and lebron told me men don't talk like that.

ppl learned from Obama that voting for a clean cut guy doesn't make for a great president. Voters actually look at policies now and they like Trump's.

no way man
fucking crowder, that guy's a loose cannon
i think his methods are maybe a little bit too extreme

Because Americans will buy horseshit from the right salesman, and Hillary was a horrible candidate.

>Everyone talks like me otherwise they are a faggot.

naw bro, you're just a dick.

I hope trump institutes a mandatory pussy grabbing policy. i'd gladly suck his enormous cock if he made my wifes orgasms great again.

From the grabbing pussy tape, to "You'd be in jail" was the greatest political comeback in the shortest amount of time, in human history. Moment #37 tier.

Because you gotta grab life by the pussy

America is a land of dreams . . .

That's how men actually talk, and everyone knows it. Murrica has moved past bullshit political correctness, good on you lads.

The homemade dress on the loli and the doll still get me.

Why is it not OK to have a libido when in office? He didn't share anything with Lewinski or any of the others, iirc he didn't even trade minor political favors for sex. Of course he lied about fucking them to protect his career and image, but all politicians do that.

Because he said 'they LET you", which implies consent. As much as the media tries to spin this, most people can totally understand that sluts would allow a wealthy guy to do that.

In fact when I go out to a club on friday night it is expected of me that I try to flirt with a girl to the point where she LETs me grab her by the pussy. Normal people (the people that make up the majority of the vote) understand this.

>Of course he lied about fucking them to protect his career and image, but all politicians do that.

It was actually the lying that lead to impeachment iirc. As you say, all politicians lie, but you're not supposed to get caught. If you get caught, you're not allowed to lie and its a big deal.

>New York Times

And see, that's where you messed up.

No they don't

women hate being hrrased and catcalled on the street

Dumb voter's.

tfw no cute asian gf

>women hate being hrrased and catcalled on the street

By ugly men.

>how did a private conversation about a hypothetical situation that portrays Trump as an alpha male not end the election?
Yeah that's a real fucking mystery user.