Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
>#PIZZZAGATE ON SUICIDE WATCH

DILBERT GUY BLOWS THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums

blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate

Other urls found in this thread:

uncommondescent.com/human-evolution/dilberts-scott-adams-and-the-reproductively-effective-delusion-evolutionary-thesis
youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo&index=3&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0
blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

Oh my god this is working so well

>The basic idea is that a pizza parlor in Washington DC is alleged to be the center of a major child sex ring that involves top Democrats close to Hillary Clinton. I have labelled this story “not credible,” and that opinion is confusing people because there is a mountain of evidence supporting the allegations.

The idea isn't that its operated out of this pizza parlor, the idea is that this pizza parlor is a safe haven.

So, why this backlash? Why are people finally piping up after almost a month?

Because what is currently happening in the unseen world, is the CIA is finally going to use their free drop in this game of
>secret service hot potato

muh confirmation bias
muh tells
muh persuasion
muh cognitive dissonance

shoo shoo ebook merchant
uncommondescent.com/human-evolution/dilberts-scott-adams-and-the-reproductively-effective-delusion-evolutionary-thesis

>implying this guy probably isn't a pedo himself...

What's slightly infuriating about this, is the response is coming waaaaaaaaaaay late.

Why wait a month? This is happening now. Would there be any evidence? Probably not. Why? Because there are harsh consequences for breaking the rules.

>Childless man in his late 50s
>Married a woman who had a young daughter
>They divorced after the young daughter grew up and moved out

Do you think dilbert guy likes his cheese pizza without hair?

Oh come on. I'm sure she's 18.

He likes them young. His girlfriend is some youtuber or instagrammer or something. I don't know, but she's hot.

I really can't believe so much focus is on comet pizza and not the emails and Tony Podesta.

It's almost as if they can debunk Comet Pizza it's all just going to go away.

Handkerchiefs don't have maps and are pizza related, you don't enjoy pizza for an hour, you don't play dominoes on cheese or pasta.

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo&index=3&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0

per$$$$uation

A pedophile that draws doodles, learns hypnotism and dates young girls wants pizzagate to go away?

That's weird.

LOL, Stay BTFO.

Literally that, not that autistics can help themselves. Too bad you can't learn a bit about law and evidance. Keep feeling!

Nice stale pasta.

Stop lying to yourself, we ALL like them young. It's biologically programmed into us.

>blog.dilbert.com/post/153821538056/about-pizzagate
comments temporarily, permanently disabled.

Isn't Dilbertman saying he thinks Pizzagate is real too, but he's saying that it doesn't have the right evidence to persuade the normal person or libtard?

really don't think this cancer pt knows the definition of confirmation bias.

no one examined the Podesta Emails with the preconceived notion that there is a Yuge underground pedo network in Washington.

Dilbertfag isn't the brightest customer. he even concedes this in his book.

So wait.. Dilbert guy is one of them...?

pedos don't win anymore. Dilbertfag is gonna make pedophilia great again.

He's not wrong, it's pretty unlikely pizzagate is true from the 'evidence' but it doesn't mean people should stop looking on the off chance it is true

Stopped carrying about what this balding faggot had to say when jumped ship long ago like a coward.

Fuck him and whatever it is he thinks he knows or understands.
He's just another rich talking head with zero grasp on the pulse of this country beyond the shit posts he reads over the internet.

>no one examined the Podesta Emails with the preconceived notion that there is a Yuge underground pedo network in Washington.

uhhh, but they did though....

what a wonderful world, where our actions seemingly have no impact on reality, right?

We are the blameless, pagan innocent. Right?

these shills relentless post just confirms we are closing in on the truth.

january 20th you pieces of shit.

we wont stop

He's already milked this campaign (very successfuly) for almost 2 years, stop giving him attention, he just wants to sell his retarded books

>we like them 3yrs and a day.

Sure Schlomo.

maybe u did, but then again you're a pederast.

no it's the emails that gave people the idea

No he isn't.

>I see the mountain of evidence too. And collectively it feels totally persuasive to me. It might even be true. I’m not debating the underlying truth of it. That part I don’t know.

The guy is on our side, but he's saying that as of right now, Pizzagate isn't credible without real evidence.

However the best we can do is to get the people who should be investigating to do something about all of this. We just need one dumbass like Snowden to blow everything down and we'll catch them. Just keep pressuring people until something happens.

>As I told you last year, when a Master Persuader becomes president it will change more than your view of politics. It will change how you view reality itself.

I bet he felt so fucking smug punching in the period at the end of this and uploading it.
Never stop digging whoever is doing this. Expose the clinton machine and her twisted demonic child murdering cult.

that's a good blogpost.

to summarize, it says that people shouldn't believe the story strictly BECAUSE there is a "mountain of evidence" he says. people should evaluate the evidence themselves, and try to put their biases out of sight. those biases being that Clinton and her cronies are willing to sell american lives and political dealings to anyone who pays them. selling political favors is not indicative of child molestation, so that shouldn't be considered.
I, myself, haven't spent the time researching pizzagate evidence, so I shouldn't believe it. Any of you who have looked at the evidence, I recommend you reconsider it under the assumption that everyone involved was just a normal person before you heard about it. try to ignore your displeasure aimed at the clintons and their gang.

>Implying he doesn't have a half eaten pizza buried in the yard

Any investigator will tell you, there is no such thing as coincidence.
These people are monsters.
This fag just went out of his way to protect them.

Probably a kiddy diddler himself.

How prog-guru John Podesta isn't household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me.

— AndrewBreitbart (@AndrewBreitbart) February 4, 2011

I'd say he's on the side of self-promotion & shekels. the fact that he thinks he can bank the most off of Trump Supporters is incidental.

He looked at which way the wind was blowing and picked the right side to exploit.

Again, skim his shitty book. That's pretty much his life strategy.

Scott Adams is now a person of interest in Pizzagate

he certainly looks like a kiddy-diddler. All he needs is a trenchcoat and some transition lenses.

>faggots trying to guilt trip people on Sup Forums

ahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaahahahhahahahahaa

see

>it may be true
>the evidence is interesting
>I give it only 5% that it isn't true
NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

Scott Adams confirmed child abuser

>asks for proof
>posts tweet

You are the reason no one takes you seriously.

"Let me put this in a more familiar context. Most of the Pizzagate believers are also Trump supporters it seems."
This hack's just making shit up as he goes along.

PIZZAGATE UNDERGROUND
>PIZZAGATE UNDERGROUND

really makes me think

A tweet is proof that this stuff was out there before the emails were. That should be obvious even to a pea-brain like yourself.

and another copy paste guilt trip comment. consider ending your life in the most painful way ty.

actually men are programmed to like fertile woman close to their best age which is about 25-26. the same age when women get their childwishes.

>there is a mountain of evidence, but because none of it makes any sense alone its not evidence

If this were still a scott adams movie we would be at the part where the main character is at the bulletin board with all the evidence on the wall, with some cheesey deeps music in the background, the hero searching and pinning things to it, leaving with a conclusion drawn. As its all together it makes sense.

Only this time, the twist is, Adam says no, nothing to see here.
What a load of shit. THIS time, we should view it all in a confusing and delusional manner where no real conclusion can be drawn.

Those emails, the tweets, the pictures, its undeniable at this point.
All it would take is a secret raid on these places top and bottom, leave no stone unturned or switch not flipped.

>is a trained "hypnotist"
>hypnotizes a very young girl into dating him
>lives in pedowood

DILBERT CREATOR CONFIRMED FOR #PIZZAGATE CO-CONSPIRATOR

He also says that he doesn't believe that George Soros is behind any subversive scheming .