James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, owns a pig farm

James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong, owns a pig farm.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kBvCPTK1MmY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo&index=3&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
modernghana.com/news/348927/1/pigs-consume-human-bodies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CyEBXTL1Y3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is definitely one way to get rid of bodies.

This is pretty major to be honest. Have a bump.

Trying to find the album regarding the profile picture statue

It's a boy lover god from roman times iirc Alentis or something occult

That place is fucking huge

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

How do you know?
I dont see and measurements

You idiots just HAD to keep legitimizing the 'Fake News' media angle. Jesus you make us members of the alt right look completely unhinged.

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

is this ironic shilling?

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.
>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.
THE SAME FUCKING COPYPASTA IN EVERY THREAD

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ARE YOU FOOLING WITH THIS BULLSHIT?

WE ALL KNOW PIIZAGATE IS REAL BECAUSE YOU FUCKHEADS SHILL IT SO GOD DAMNED HARD

AT LEAST TRY A DIFFERENT FUCKING COPYPASTA FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

That is fucked. Bump

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Why the fuck would a pizza shop owner own a pig farm? This is sick.

still talking about this retarded conspiracy theory?

pretty dumb that pizzagate is some elaborate code surrounding a pizzeria

They probably force the kids to fuck the animals

rope day soon CTR

See:

Is this important? It's not like a pig farm was used on an industrual scale in the Pacific North-West to dispose of prostitutes, is it?

There is animal sex involved in certain rituals.

Good going, goys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Good going, gals. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

>>lebbit

If you care about that you don't belong here.

Pizza places to launder the money
Pig farms to dispose of the bodies
Psychwarfare is part of the abuse to make it too surreal to believe, even if it's out in the open.

2017 was the year the world learned that monsters could get away with child rape if they used satanic imagery as a part of the abuse and did it openly.

The shear brazenness and surreality of the crime shields it.

Good going, gois. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

This is it boys. Is there a way to detect human remains after its been passed through a mammal? Possibly residue in teeth?

Just another coincidence, obviously, add it to the pile

Good going, guize. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

>it's another bot episode

Can shills not even be assed to make their own posts?

HHHHHMMMMM

Good going, geyes. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Have a bump dutch bro

Pizzabot!
Up in dish bish!

Lol , we are so making pizzagate the biggest story of 2017...

Lol...CTR SUCK A COCK
also Fuck you ,DavidBrock...

>I posted it again
You are shielding a child murderer. Fuck you.

for you

youtube.com/watch?v=kBvCPTK1MmY

>movies are fucking real

It's me
This is me
I'm trying to troll the shillbot.

I got real sick of seeing this same copypasta in every pizzagate thread so I fucking went off.

WOW shills are real

>same ID

how PC

>pacific north west

yeah it was in central British Columbia
Robert Pickton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

Way to go guys you've ruined the lives of humble pizza men chasing your deluded conspiracies.

These are business owners and philanthropists and u are tearing them down making the alt right look crazy

Now it turns out they are of the noble farming class and give back to nature by raising animals and u still can't give up fake news.

This won't stop until all fake news is banned and the internet is safe for people to go without being accused of horrible crimes.

eat shit cia nigger and by all means keep bumping this thread.

i say use this on all their lefty/pol/ bs threds

Now we know where the kids' bones are buried.

Yeah I think we should spam the fuck out of them every time they show up.
I dunno it made feel better for a little while.

FUCKING PEDO SHILLS DIE IN A FIRE

Carry on based anons.

Or you feed them dead bodies since pigs will eat bones and all

Great place to dispose of any loud, annoying, tough to break, hard to handle, kids.
Pigs sure do love their food.
AND, its a great way to produce some great bacon for those pizzas.
>>pig eats children
>>kills pig
>>makes bacon
>>eat bacon pizza

they all got to go

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo&index=3&list=RDXRg_GNPUhG0

>Its a Sup Forums raids itself episode

So fill me on this---I'm lost and not following the story.

This James guy once worked at a pizza place or posted a picture of a pizza shop ad on the internet, so thats why hundreds of Sup Forums posters are interested in him, right? Because of the deep symbolism behind pizza shops?

Pigs will eat bodies, bones and all.

Sure!

You can tell real easy on these pizzagate threads because the stupid fucking bot always uses the same copypasta.

Drives me nuts and I snapped. Posted it like 47 times with a letter changed. Glad I got everyone's attention. Remember the pasta for the next time it shows up.

Stop asking questions goys! It's all a fake-news conspiracy perpetrated by russian hackerz.

Good way to dispose of bodies

Can you give me a better picture? I live near Tom's Creek

God damn i hope there is a day where we see all the way through to the end of this pit. Again, nothing concrete, but it isnt a hard bridge to make. I know 3 different pig farmers. They all have more or less the same set of jokes about feeding people to hogs. One of them had an uncle that had a stroke, keeled over in the pen and was partially devoured while still alive. Vicious cunts.

Jesus Christ have been missing from Sup Forums for the last month or are you just a faggot?

Seriously motherfucker?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Guys I'm gonna post an ad from my local pizza place online on facebook. If I'm an average person, this means I posted an ad for pizza. If I'm someone famous or wealthy, this means I'm part of "PIZZAGATE".

SEND HIM OVER LITTLE PIGGEH, LET ME HEAR YA SQUEAL

>Pizza(((merchants)))

leave, you help nothing with this faggotry

Some serial killer gave the bodies to pigs.

A big number of pigs can totally render a body unrecognizable in some minutes.

- Keep them starving
- Dispose of the body in a pigs farm
- let them destroy the criminal evidence
- Repeat

That's better pedo shill.

See how well it works when you write something new and not just the same fucking copypasta every time?

Now you're' learning!

>.00000001 cents have been deposited into your Pedophile Internet Defense Force PayPal account

fpbp

That was my point

>lock up mom + give extra food
wtf dude

youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

God they just look like such pedos

Fuck that's cruel, how can you keep those poor animals starving? Fuck them.

Pigs eat everything including bones.

Healthy innocent person goes to pizzaria, gets pumped with massive shot of many fake news, doesn't feel good and changes - RUINED. many such cases!

But you didn't say what was wrong with my post. When is a person innocent when they post a pizza ad on facebook or instagram?

OR PEPPERONI
OR SAUSAGE
OR HAM

Dude in my hometown did that with native hookers just google robert pickton

you don't want to mess with people who own pigs

>A big number of pigs can totally render a body unrecognizable in some minutes.

PIGS DISPOSE OF HUMAN BODIES

>RESIDENTS OF Birem in the Kwaman Traditional Area of the Ashanti region were stunned last Saturday morning when they woke up to the news of the invasion of their cemetery by human-eating pigs.

>The pigs are not letting the dead in Birem and surrounding farming communities rest in peace, as they exhume their graves and eat the carcasses afterwards.

modernghana.com/news/348927/1/pigs-consume-human-bodies.html

For a tiny county like you maybe

there will be human dna wherever the pigs shat out the child. It will remain there for decades in bone fragments/teeth but someone competent will have to check in order to find them.

Pigs are not 100 percent efficient, they always shit some bone.

>.0000002 cents have been deposited into your Pedophile Internet Defense Force PayPal account

Come on posting this video should have happened way before this.

Its mandatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyEBXTL1Y3U

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE COINCIDENCES

i'd know, seeing as I own your mother

This is the most garbage pizza I've ever seen. Clearly put bullshit on top of the pizza after the dough baked, dough had no oil in it.

Attention to detail in this front is garbage, which is why the lid is being blown.

Pigs are nasty bastards that will literally eat anything, in factory farms they cut of their tails because other pigs will eat them out of boredom or something like that,

>Attention to detail in this front is garbage, which is why the lid is being blown.

Yup.

This is how they launder their earnings from the sale of children.

This is the kinda picture that makes all white guys look like pedos.

That guy on the left looks like a evil bastard, must be the mustache

Well we need to find this farm.

I though all three of em looked kinda Swedish

Well, anybody gonna volunteer to check out the hog farm? Walking around a pizza joint or 2 kinda pales in comparison, considering how quick you can make a whole person disappear at a hog farm.

>no extra food
He means to say, don't feed the pigs, keep them hungry, that way they devour bodies much quicker.

I don't get you Americans..you all own fucking guns..what's to worry bout????? just to clarify I'm mean for protection.

Nobody has been looking. Pigs are good for bodies when under the radar and you don't want to buy some weird ass chemicals that get you put on a lost. Aside from that, the government is probably complicit, anyway, so who knows why they went with pigs unless it's just something these guys do, but come on, we all know.

You could always try calling the FBI and say you have reason to believe bodies are bein disposed on this farm..then hang up