Obama was a successful president

Will his legacy will be strong? the image says it all

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/u-s-jobless-rate-plummets-to-4-6-in-november/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>economic """recovery"""
Although it doesn't really matter, it's pretty dumb to hold the president responsible for the economy working/not working.

10, or even 100 years from now.
Nobody is going to say. "Obama's legacy was great, I know this because I once seen an infograph claiming it on Sup Forums".
That single image doesn't mean a god damn thing to the pages of history.
He will be the affirmative action president that did nothing but scammed by corporations, let muslim terrorists into the country, than claimed it was work place violence when they murdered.

The first president to tell people its okay to right, and then demand police let them burn a town to the ground.
The first president to not attend a fallen officers funeral but instead supporters literal terrorits like BLM.
A nigger that ruined healthcare, gave Iran the money and path to nuclear weapons.

I'm sure there is much more I can't even be assed to look up.
His history is a forced meme, a legacy of failure.
A point of shame in history.

He also more than doubled the national debt in the process

>He gave us so many jobs

> He's cares about the retards with no relevant work skills

all other president 8T
obama 28T
and thats being conservative about obamacare
worst ever by large and growing margin
stole both elections through vote fraud and media collusion
even worse than fdr who caused the great depression

Even if they have relevant work skills, how is 8 dollars an hour something to be proud of? No benefits, taxed out your ass?

So you admit Onigger is a failure

We know he doesn't care about you.. obviously

>jobless rate down
>wages still rising
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-jobless-rate-plummets-to-4-6-in-november/

He's set Trump up for success. It's Clinton 2.0.

And now with this latest oil rally, Trump has to do ALOT to fuck this up. I think we're going to be okay.

I pray he doesn't fuck this up...

That's just boomers dropping out

lol.. thats a lot of boomers. I don't think theres that many alive right now

Hes already doing fine. Stop letting CNN put doubt in your mind

I'm confident there won't be anything catastrophic. Many of the issues I had problems with he's since walked back. I am worried about some of the people he surrounds himself with, however. I'm not sure how that dynamic will play out.

Things could only improve after the disaster of Bush's presidency. People like to credit Clinton with the surplus when congress was stacked with Republicans. Context is everything. Presidents aren't all powerful.

>Boomers
>Dropping out

Anyone with Boomer parents knlw that we're going to wheel them out of office and into the grave with no retirement.

We need to get tougher because of Obama letting everyone walk all over us and make us into a fucking joke. Trump is doing the right thing.

>Dow Jones

Come the fuck on. It practically crashed the day after the election then has been riding a huge wave for the last month. No way you can spin this as having anything to do with Obama whatsoever.

At best (from Obama's pov) it was a natural market reaction to a heated election, at worst it was 100% a Trump pre-presidential victory

Which has been the plan all along, to create a population that is at the mercy of the rich and powerful.