How should he respond to this?

how should he respond to this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/02/mike-pences-new-neighbours-hang-rainbow-lgbt-pride-flags-welcome/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With 20,000 volts.

God absolutely fucking degenerate. San Fransisco and NY produce these faggots and then export them north, and ask why is Canada so fucked?

FPBP

Pic related

The colors of the rainbow have nothing to do with sodomy.

He should start off by highlighting the welcome by saying something like "I am glad the LGBT community stands by Trump!"

This

Member this catchy number? He should blast it at top volume
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8

the rainbow is propaganda to make these aids ridden predators seem nice

NEIGHBORS GET TAZERED

Time to get the zapper 2bh

Tesla coil in front yard

They do now in our degenerate times, they've tainted something beautiful and natural with their unnatural perversions

Let them laugh now. On January 20th, Pence will be hanging queers outside of his house.

Exercise his right to free expression by burning the flags.

With HIGH ENERGY!!

Wow look at all the bad people.

lol this

Wasn't the whole electroshock therapy thing just a meme? I remember hearing that he never actually said anything about it. If that's the case then why are the gays so mad?

By leaving a shocking impression

>deus volt
Kek

Was it with irony that the fag picked the color of the rainbow to represent them? Or just their natural effeminate impulse?

>Deus Volt

By hanging a fag out the window

Holy quads. Apparently:
"eight stripes, each a different color with its own symbolism: pink for sex, red for life, orange for healing, yellow for sunlight, green for nature, blue for art, indigo for harmony, and violet for the human spirit."

Pink should have been for prolapse and violet for bumming related piles.

his neighbors like shocking material, eh?
oh boy are they in for a treat

Sounds like they ran out of related ideals after pink and started using nice sounding buzzwords.

turn these faggots into christmas lights

Mike "You hang a flag, I'll hang a fag" Pence

check'd

Also, can't stop thinking about his daughters getting him drunk and impregnating themselves after his wife was flash fried.

kek

put out a lawn display of noah's ark with a rainbow to remind those degenerate fucks that they can't hijack a religious symbol.

I like how people think donating to Planned Parenthood in his name or flying LGBT flags around him is "teaching him a lesson".
These people think they're morally righteous and that Pence gives a shit.

>what's his name Sup Forums?
Mike "Respect your dad, turn in a fag" Pence

Proper rainbow has 7 colors, not six. That shit is from the devil.

>Pence says he's Muslims and those flags are disrespectful to Islam
>Left explodes while imploding while licking his ass to apologize

he should give up and admit that he likes boning choir boys on the down low

Good. We need to show that Pence's backward and bigoted policies may be ok in Indiana but they are not welcome in most of our country.

This. as well as fly his own American flag.

It was a bill that provides some federal funding for people who voluntarily wanted to correct their sexuality. Somehow that became Mike pence wants to shock the gay away .And now fags have created this idea that Mike pence wants to gulag fags. It's all around hysterics.

What's made my liberal friend explode is when I pointed out his issue with Mike pence is basically identical to Christians issue with federal funding for planned parenthood

Federal funding for a voluntary procedure you find morally reprehensible

>Deus Volt

He needs to make a statement about how "shock" value isn't appreciated in adult dialogues.

>Make up a flag
>It gets recognized as a legit flag

no offence to Pence, but he is a Christcuck. He'll probably complement them.

He should thank them for their ability to express their speech, and then hang a "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

Suck their dicks

FPBP