laugh and fuck her anyway

Take her to a black ghetto and drop her off on the corner

rape her lol
is it rlly a question
jizz in her too, watch her crying and loving every bit of it :D

ask her who she is and how the fuck she got into my house

This yea...

Can you rape in self defense?

repackage her, return her (with supplier provided shipping label), and demand a fucking refund

>fuck her because I'm only half white

Hard mode: she's your daughter. What do?

Kick my son out for racemixing/kick my future daughter out for being a dyke.

I'm not sure, but probably. Let me check with my liberal overlords.

Tell her that I love her despite her preferences.

>mfw i realize i have real greek genes

Wonder why there's a stranger taking selfies inside my house. Then force her to eat all the eggs

my daughter would never wear that because i taught her that racism is wrong

break her iphone and fingers

Tell her she is a good girl for only liking BBC.

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

In Britain, us muslims have seemed to bring our laws with us.

But instead of honour killing, we do honour beatings.

Honour beatings is something a father does while finding out his daughter was coalburning.

He will beat her up solidly for 5 minutes, while her brothers and counsins will go around the estate finding the nigger, and will then proceed to beat him up

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIS

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Are you KIDDING me? why are Swedes so racist? You do realize she would resent you for the rest of your life! Idiot.

shoot first, ask questions later.

Alright underages, I think it's time we had a talk about push-up bras, the gravity defying jew.

Same thing?

Nopee. Blacks are just borderline retarded.

The only reason why you see blacks as alpha, is because they're a minority in the west. Beta people stay indoors, so it's no surprise that black betas are nor where to be seen.

Go to sub sahara africa, and you'll see tonnes of beta blacks

WE

>Take Sup Forums teachings
>"You know, Italians aren't actually white"

Say she must be on a mummy trip

Lol egypt
Israel should have finished the job

sure but it would feel good to hear her cry and moan

it doesn't work like that tho. you know how many white girlz coming up on me and they got racist daddies. that shit don't work.

This guy gets it !

That masculine jaw always bother me

Kangz detected

Rape the intruder in self-defense

WUZ

Turn 360 degrees, walk away, never come back.

Make her to leave. Wouldn't want to touch that after it's been contaminated.

>British OP

Are you frustrated that your governing body's fucking your country's little boys and girls?

I'm glad. I hope all your little boys and girls get their holes ripped by these old inbred fucktards.

I hope you and your country burn to the ground.

Pack her shit into bags, and carefully take them out of your home. Then say gently: get the fuck outta here...have a nice life.

Wow this made me wet