Yes goyim, accept the refugees

Oy vey, I promise you accept syrian refugees they will love you if you love them back! Just don't look at Europe or anything!

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/01/us/syrian-refugee-couple-cnntv/index.html?sr=twCNN120216syrian-refugee-couple-cnntv0730AMStoryLink&linkId=31827570

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN
Go fuck yourself with cactus OP.

Then try fucking assimilating into there culture instead of making god damn ghettos and enclaves for your ethnicities all over the damn country.
Like Lebanese people do here they drop their accents and become pizza shop owners its not that hard

You're not RACIST are you goy?

Love hurts
Love scars
Love wounds and marks
Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts
Ooh love hurts

>Like Lebanese people do here they drop their accents and become pizza shop owners
That's some patriotism I can get behind. Good guy Lebos.

how many niglets are they gonna produce to show consolidation with Americans?

The Greeks do that where I live. LITERALLY every pizza place in Massachusetts is owned by Greeks.

If only we had a similar luxury. Here it's mostly Turks. Even the Italian places are turks with fake ham (says ham on the menu, surprise it's fucking turkey ham).

>implying Greeks are any better
My whole family in my dad's side are from Greece and I still dealing with those fucking olives. FUCKING malakas 2bh

I don't like syrian refugees
I want them to go back to their country whatever there is left of it or to go to an arab neighbour country

Where in Mass?

Would they love me if I went around hugging them with a huge jesus christ drawn on my shirt ?

Jews and fucking tv

Oy vey goy, we're all going to be beige soon anyways, don't fight it youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>love them back
as in
>Ficki Ficki, i kill you fucken, big breasts, marry me, pretty lady.
>*grabs crotch and makes obscene gestures*

Not buying it.

SINK THE BOATS!!!

>"we will love you so much you're going to literaly explode"

Did someone mention sinking boats?

>refugees
sure I'm not an uncaring monster

>isis sleeper cells
I want to filter these out.

>economic migrants
They can get in line with all the others.

They can all eat shit and die.

I'm talking about displaced victims that need a safe place to sat until they can go home.

South shore

I don't care about any of them.

so you're talking about getting refugees and then sending them back after 3-5 years? lol. won't happen.

huh?

You can't use logic with liberals. You have to expose them for the lying cowards that they are.

When your liberal friend brings up bullshit articles like these, bring up the massive rapefests and terrorist attacks, and that only a retard would willingly invite hundreds of thousands of violent, militant third world men into their country

out the liberals as traitors

Would YOU want to stay here?

They are reeeeally gonna love dems whites wimin. Whether the want it or not.

didnt they get the memo that we elected trump? i thought that would have sent a clear message for them to fuck off.

It's not about what they want. They can either die or live in the camps. Up to them. They don't get a free ride here.

they can all eat shit and die

after we bomb the shit out of isis they can go home

you seem to have a preoccupation with Coprophagia, is they something you want to tell us?

This. Actions speak louder than words.

you can't bring people from another country and expect them to go back. they will stay.
you're helping them, but you're really not because your country (and my country) has not a fucking idea on how to immerse these people in our culture. they won't change their culture, they won't do a single dick. we have virtually zero infrastructure to receive these people the way they should be received.

>"they should be helped anyway!!!11!!!"

no.
our countries should not be helping others if we're not ready to do so. if we don't have a solid and tested plan to get these people INTO our culture.
you should not help if you can't. the same way you should not make $500 in monthly donations to the Green Peace if your salary is $550. in theory, you can, but in reality, you're dumb.

Build temporary shelters in their own country and blow the ever living fuck out of isis and then let them go home and rebuild.

>nuclear trefoils on the ball
>kid stealing the ball
You better run CNN

>Implying Obongo and Killary will let ISIS go
You faggots need a revolution

>Obongo and Killary
toot toot motherfucker!

Lebanese are still clandesrine assholes bro.

>wants us to love them
>won't even let us marry their qt women

>Build temporary shelters in their own country
>blow the ever living fuck out of isis

pick one, otherwise you'll be blowing your temporary shelters, lel.

It's all italian in western mass

>Like Lebanese Christians people do here...

ftfy for you

kill em all and their their god sort them out!

You think they are but they're Greek I'm fucking telling you man.