How do YOU win women?

Try not to be egotistical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
youtube.com/watch?v=M5UqFj-uk78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by being a bit egotistical

By being a leader, rather than being a shy boy who hides in the corner.

By sucking on their titties and giving them free abortions.

I don't and I gave up on doing so decades ago.

I'm ripped so I just wear tight t-shirts and then usually that does most of the talking for me

I ignored their temptations for 20 years, then got lost in a bad relationship-- became redpilled, and reinforced my desire to ignore them.

I'm the alpha they all desire. It's easy. But I must stress I legitimately do not want them. I chose a wife in the brightest, most moral woman, and I'm satisfied and ready for children.

this

By pointing out that I'm a pretty big deal, that I go on the 4chins and that I own an extensive collection of brimmed hats, samurai swords and I'm a paragon of virtue and justice on social media, and that I'll always be there for her and her children from another relationship even though it's an on-off kind of things and I'm totally cool with that.

How else do you get pussy, OP?

one summer evening temps were about 40 degrees C, I couldn't sleep, too hot, so I went to the kitchen, took an ice cube, return back to my room and squeezed it into my butt then went to sleep.

i think the butt is somewhat like a radiator, as it actually cooled me down no end.

you can see the sexual frustration in his wizard eyes

I start off by not posting Sup Forums tier shit in Sup Forums like an underage fag.

Convince them they are as fucked up as I am
Works like a charm

by being strong, confident and not looking like danny devitos left testicle, finding someone with the same interests as you and not having a small cock also help

You win one and keep her for the rest of your life.

Do you millennials really not understand anything about civilized life?

In all honesty anytime I get a girl to sleep with me I'm kind of surprised cause I'm not really sure what I did that time that failed the other 9/10 times

Just look 'em right in the eye and give 'em a firm handshake, son.

I don't.
I'm a grown man. The tables have turned and now it is they who must win me.

Just b urself :^)

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

By not trying.

1. Dress appropriately
2. Talk to them
3. Dont be weird

You're supposed to, you autistic chink.

I just whip out my monster cock and give em the ol shroom stamp

RIP

Are there many wizards like you?

Read Chateau Heartiste; this is a political discission board, not a game forum.

is this the perfect body for the women?

who is this? google image search gives me nothing

as a early 20s goi i would just jnvite female to movies 1v1 then i would just like drop ly hand on their thigh and like rub their clit thru their pants.

then after was like, well your horny now so

and like why else would a female go the movies just with me unless she wanted the d

amirite?

>evening temps were about 40 degrees C
I have no fucking idea what this is, and the metric system is subverted jew shit designed specifically to make you lose touch with how large a unit is.

okayyy...

No.

This so much

D:

Well considerong I'm a fat 5/10, who's luckily a bit smart, I make them laugh.

That's really all there is too it.

104 degrees fahrenheit

story?

Wrong.

The jews purposefully keep americans away from the metric system as part of their efforts to keep the goyim from getting too smart.

fuck nigger. triple digits. (see?)

being well groomed, confident, and most importantly having money.

Money, they start from 20€/hour for the FOB ones.

Ruffies are hell of a drug.

By sticking my penis in little lolis in Thailand who crave my big white cock.

I know this sounds like a normie thing to say but:

>Generally being nice to them
>Act Interested
>Get to know them and all that bullshit
>Spending money on them

And before ya know it you're fucking them in less than a month.

Just kill yourself.

By having good genes and being statistically better than everyone else.

No. A woman with no waist and a huge butt is by no means ideal.

>tfw I have a fake profile on a dating account made only to get nudes
>tfw so far the number is at 200 girls, and growing almost daily

DEVILISH

nice ice m8

Just lie to them and get want you want. Women are doing the same as well.
Don't get emotionally attached.
Treat it as a game and don't put the pussy on a pedestal (That is the first barrier you must break)

I've ignored women for 20 years now (not by choice but because I was so undesirable I had no choice)

I've accepted life without a significant other and now I spend the majority of my time building miniature boats while listening to flute music

youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw

this is my hell now...I've embraced it

yup. without aircon, my ring was literally on fire, as though all the hot blood had centred there. legit, the ice cube really did create the illusion of cooling my blood.

i am sticking to the butt being a radiator because of this.

Some are so naive I get nudes the same day, some want to meet, I give the place and time and block them an hour before the meeting too

I probably broke a few hearts but thots will be thots, no respect

You cant win something which makes you only loose.

newfags

Ah, I wish this wasn't true. I have the luck of having a women both faithful and loving. We are open to each other about everything we do and once we had a conversation about love. Ignoring my part, because that's not what you are here for, she said, that needs/wants my love no to come for free, but for her to work for it. Not to just have it given. I don't fully understand it, whether it comes from the fact that a love given doesn't feel real or issues with parents who were not appreciative enough?

I think most women wouldn't admit to it, but that's what they want. Analyse some pop culture pieces and look for it. You can start with 8 and the older women who murdered her partner for being too... perfect.

TL;DR: Women don't want to be given work, they want to work for it.

Most are from males pretending to be women

I'm basically in the same boat. Every now and then I get an intense infatuation and I remember my loneliness again.

Fucking this

I occasionally stumble into a girl I'm way better than without really trying. It sucks, I know logically that I'm tall, attractive, charismatic, etc. but fuck me I puss out going after it all the time.

>randomly calls strangers he doesn't know autistic

bad butt implants

The australian outback is no laughing matter

you live to shitpost another day

Welcome to Sup Forums you autistic little spastic

Considering some of them basically do anything I say and post pictures a few minutes after I ask them to do exactly what I told them to, doubt.

teach me how to do it

Retarded as hell though. I feel this way about a lot of women. You can admire them from a distance, but one you talk to them, you're left fighting in the rubbles. Imagination is as much a part of sex to the man as it is to the woman.

>muh dick lol
> think about sex every nanosecond
> have to turn my head every time a woman walks by, because I'm a hotblooded heterosexual male.

I hate the way white males are depicted. Like we're ancient.

It's to maintain superiority over you fucks. Lets say you get your hands on classified American military technology blueprints or something. You faggots have no idea how to build it though, because we're using Standard units (which you don't learn), while if we get your shit, we can steal it, because we know how to use both systems.

I think it might have to do with your personal self respect. If she disrespects you and you continue to love her in the moment then she'll know what she can get away with shitty habits around other men and otherwise. You need to respect her decision here and be not egotistic but stern if she disrespects you. Sorry if this is rambly

1. find several pictures of a handsome man that aren't easily found by googling
2. also body pics, preferably shredded/buff
3. get 3-4 dick pics, no face, just make sure it matches skin color
4. watch girls send nudes within days

>Try not to be egotistical

You've lost before you've even begun.

I don't

Once you get over the young dumb and full of cum phase of your life you will start seeing women for what they are.

Disgusting children.

Supply and demand.
What do you supply?
What do you demand?
Do these two variables correlate?
If they do, then it's just being yourself and try a few, don't be afraid of making mistakes.

Uh what happened here?

>paint huffer weighing in with this 5 cent opinions

Talk to them, chat, flirt. Wooing woman is like doing sales, it's a bit degrading to everyone involved but it works.

Don't get black market ass implants. Sometimes those will cause your body to start rotting internally.

women choose males depending on how society deems them to be worth together with. they rarely care about what the man really is, it's more important to them to choose a guy they can brag about to their other female friends and society as a whole, someone accepted and admired, someone in her eyes to lookup to.

most women are emotional wrecks with no direction, so no matter how stupid a man seems, if he seems to stick to his values and ideas he seems attractive to them cause it gives them something to latch on.

if the woman is retarded she will stick to the stupid male, if she is smart or gets smarter she will search for another guy and if society permits dumps the other.

1. Don't care too much.
2. Never compliment them until they've complimented you.
3. Don't agree if they're wrong.
4. Cut off communication if they get demanding or bitchy or reveal slutty bio data.
5. Don't be in a hurry to bang them. Make them want it.

40 years old, dated a lot, married for six years to a 9/10 QT 7 years younger than me. Four kids.

The above formula got me degenerate amounts of college/grad school pussy.

It's that simple, huh? I'm not even sure if I want this to work out, but I will give it a try.I'm bored.
Here is some feminist music for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5UqFj-uk78

This. I just have to make her my wife.
>Doctor
>Stanford
>Both long and medium term Professional goals
>Excellent morals
>Conservative
>Hard working

I usually assert my dominance by proving how im a bigger feminist than her.

Irrelevant, you're a race mixing piece of shit, end your life.

I enjoy virtue signaling progressive values to lower their guard. Then I start introducing the redpills.

I think they actually like being confused.

Had a chuckle mate.

Just go to Soi Cowboy and throw toss a few baht

By being a decent, well adjusted, attractive human being.

There is no secret formula to it, just be compatible with the kind of women you want.

You have no problem getting attention from the purple haired SJWs right? Well when you get your act together you get the same kind of attention but from the prettier girls.

There is no magic pickup line or trick, it all boils down to being the best person you can.

Involve myself in hobbies and activities where I'm likely to meet and interact with them. It's really as easy as that.

I don't. I try and fail.

with muh dick

It might be. That was years ago and she hasn't complained about anything and I certainly have made her work for my approval.

Your theory, though, is as good as mine. It might be the case they are all true. The saddest thing is that it seems like that's exactly what modern women are prevent from feeling. They are brought up being given the attention and love and brainwashed into never working for it. I personally believe they are exceedingly unhappy with their current state but having no idea how to proceed they just delve further into, what essentially is, self contradiction. It is unnatural. Man have it a similar way. I know I am most happy when I work for something hard and get it, not when I am presented with it on a silver platter. Now, the question we all have on our minds is how do we free the poor souls around us from these convoluted shackles of backwardness.

post proof. some wins will do it.

For posting that slav? Man, I wish.

>Beta gay trannie commie trying to act smart

I can play this game too fag.