youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854
youtube.com/watch?v=K2bvmvFiRfc
soundcloud.com/harvardiop/roundtable-discussion-the-general-election
youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO ~~

HOSTAGE SITUATION IN PARIS

CHECK THE CATALOG

NIGGER AWOO.

should I jerk off today?

You guys give the best advice so I thought I would ask here.

Huffpo writer ends up in psych ward over Trump
huffingtonpost.com/entry/my-post-election-crisis-a-top-hillary-fundraisers_us_583d2ae0e4b0bb2962f17854

AWOO MORE HAPPENINGS FOR THE HAPPENING GOD

lol

Another one?

WHERE WAS Sup Forums WHEN HUFFINGTON POST BTFO THE LIVING BEEBS OUT OF YOU HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHHhahahahhahahah

No. Save your vital energy and lift weights.

>PARIS

Clinton and Trump campaign staff got into it at a post-election forum at Harvard yesterday. Audio just came out. Kellyanne is a fucking badass. These people are insane, thank God they lost:
youtube.com/watch?v=K2bvmvFiRfc

Link to full audio (2:30hrs) here:
soundcloud.com/harvardiop/roundtable-discussion-the-general-election

Must see. Will be broadcast (in part) on CNN this Sunday at 9am & 12noon ET.

>Trump is right-handed
Oh thank god

Sounds about right

Mittérand was a mistake

They assumed they would have President Clinton, who got so much money from Facebook she has to do anything they say.

She already brought it up a bit near the end of the campaign as "such a wonderful thing for the chinese people, to join the online community." She wanted to give them tax-funded grants to do it.

She wanted to spend our tax dollars to help a company move overseas and implement censorship, and Democrats applauded this idea. Never forget that.

NEW INDIANA 2020 POLL
(BBC/SJW Journal) 12/1-12/2

WARREN: 82%
MCMULLIN: 13%
AL EPPO: 4%
BLUMPF: 0.000001% (Pence)

ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS WERE GOING TO A CONTESTED CONVENTION

Fun fact: Bagdad Bob actually coopoerated with US forces, helped them locate Saddam, and is now living in a resort retirement home in Europe

AWOO~

How do you know the picture wasn't mirrored before release?

Why are they bothering then? Their whole censorship scheme kind of falls apart if Trump is President.

Paris thread

>putting an accent over the e
Fucking croutons can't even speak their own country right LMAO

Predict Trump's tweet
>Hostages killed in Paris. Told you we don't want to be Paris. SAD!

>getting her out of the Senate and turning her seat permanently red because it's Montana

>current year

7 hostages in Paris. Happening or not? Vote now/

the current year is the best in years

REEEEEEEE

Kewl. Thanks!

It's not terrorism! It's just a black man from Africa holding people hostage while robbing a travel agency waiting room.

> This is the actual narrative they're running with

Next Cabinet Position Announced

>Your Secretary of State will be: Naked Cowboy.

>I bet him he wouldn't do it but the madman actually did to get the position.jpg

>Hillary concedes
>recounts in key states BTFO
>Trump already working with foreign leaders and fulfilling campaign promises
>BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS
This has to be some new, uncharted level of political delusion.

Thanks for linking it. Forgot it.

Great story to send to normies
Also good white pill to remind you how mentally fragile the Left are. Whenever you are under attack from them, remember you are more robust than they are, and you can easily disrupt their weak emotional equilibrium, as a tactic, and win.

Secy of the Interior?

DO WE HAVE THE BEST TIMELINES?!

WHITE BOIS BTFO

Because his signature is the right way.

Oh, that's much better. I was already used to the terrorism because the French government told me to be.

New rallies when?

Reality check: Taxing imports on companies that leave america to go overseas will just cause reciprocal taxes. It won't solve anything.

You can't defend this without >leaf.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

A

Pls be my ai economist

FUCKING

America can produce everything we need domestically, and other countries cannot afford to tax us as much as we can tax them.

I remember during the 2nd debate, Trump used his left hand to write "C" when he was talking about Hillary mishandling classified information.

>He's ambidextrous
absolute masterrace

Guess we just have to get use to it.

LEAF

Karen!

That's why the import tariff is just the opening bid in a negotiation, it won't ever be used. But I wouldn't expect A FUCKING LEAF to understand that.

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

SJW's SUCK IT! TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WATCH: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

I like your digits but I don't have an MBA so I don't know how reciprocal taxes work and if they are good or not for an economy in the long term. Please educate me.

WASTED GET STOP SHITPOSTING

Prasie Kek

>it won't ever be used
You're wrong. Every other country does it.

>Saturday Mornings with Pence already becoming a thing
Now we just need a Sunday evening Trump Fireside Chats. Hannity volunteered to air them.

It won't have to be used. The threat of tariff + tax cuts and regulation rollbacks will be enough.

PRAISE KEK, the one who sent him there!

Trump can just put them on YouTube.

Nigger

We should seriously trick the Leftists into literally protesting Christmas.

It still needs to be, and will be, implemented regardless of whether or not there are American based companies trying to operate outside the US.

A FUCKING LEAF

This is the image he sees every time he closes his eyes.

yes lift weights and save vitality built up from the years of virginity to the day you put your penis into girl and the day you do that the girl will never leave your side and one day you may be free from the jail called Sup Forums

Seppo Lehto is missing from that pic.

They'll do it without being tricked. Give it two weeks.

>Your Secretary of State will be: Naked Cowboy.

This would be glorious tbqh

I would do anything to have her slap me with her titties

Oh man he must be regretting that.

It does, because the US is in almost an unprecedented situation. Since the US is such a large share of the developed-world market we have effective monopsony (single buyer) leverage. Any country that loses profitable access to the US market is going to take at least a 10% GDP haircut, which is a major depression, so we can basically dictate terms.

Would you bark like a dog?

This is a good point. Also the unchallenged naval superiority we have in both oceans helps.

>They'll do it without being tricked. Give it two weeks.

God, like you gave us the headline when we asked that the Amish monster vote actually become a headline and credited for winning us Pennsylvania; please also grant that "Anti-Trump protests become anti-Christmas protests" also become true. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

This is just a smearfest dressed up in intellectual garb.

I almost feel bad for all the lesser countries that have gotten used to taking advantage of us. They are in for a rude awakening.

Econ 300, the benefits of reshored supply chains in a large developed economy vastly outweigh the benefits of exporting some of the production of that supply chain.

Your argument is true for places like China that don't have enormous wealthy consumer bases but large manufacturing capacity. Yet, anyway.

Oh look, another trash Trump general

Sage

Is the happening in France a real happening or just nignoggery?

You can't just say 'no immunities' because I've seen 'immunity cat' that says 'you are immune to all posts, even those that say 'no immunities''

PRAISE SEND EM ALL THERE

I don't to spell right the name of this fucker

It was pretty civil until Palmieri called Kellyanne and by proxy all Trump voters white supremacists. That clip starts at like 50 minutes in. Was interesting to see how Corey and kellyanne saw the election from a different perspective.

Korwin-Mikke is a complete retard. He might have a few good points but nobody takes him seriously because he behaves like somebody with brain damage.

They're still fooling with BLM and pipeline shit now. They'll flip the switch soon.

spell this *zzzziiippppp*

>I almost feel bad for all the lesser countries that have gotten used to taking advantage of us. They are in for a rude awakening.

shiet it b wat it b lil nucca nom sayn?

>I almost feel bad for all the lesser countries that have gotten used to taking advantage of us.
dont, image related is who you "almost" feel bad for

We've watched our industrial base do the same. Go to shithole poor countries while we import their goods. We used to have domestic manufacturing for everything from semiconductors to heavy equipment. Shipbuilding, the whole nine yards.

Fuck I hate globalism. Bringing back tariffs will be a godsend. Trump winning guaranteed the whole anglosphere will follow lock step in this policy.

@101221343

What's with the four leaf clover and the surfboard?

KEK SAYS SOON LEAF