Swedenistan

What has the Islamisation of Sweden caused/led to?

I need some examples of why we need to stop unregulated immigration, and why Islamic immigration is the worst of all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/12/sweden-evicts-disability-demential-groups-make-way-muslim-migrants.html/
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/centuries-tradition-disappearing-swedish/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3436/swedish-politician-make-malmö-a-sanctuary-for-illegal-immigrants.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3435/migrants-to-stay-for-free-at-hotels-in-stockholm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheap kebab and better food.
Nobody hates Finns anymore like they did just 10 years ago.

all good in my books, not my country

Check your own country, your capital has a majority of ethnic brits and the mayor of that capital is a fucking muslim. Look yourself in the mirror my friendo

Woops I mean minority, you guys are in a minority and 90% of all newborn children in London are non-white. Get fucked son

Islamic immigrants attempt to turn their host country into the shithole that is the Middle East. They are literally nigger tier or lower

You stop that talk right now, Ahmed, and be proud of who you are!

Why do you swedes get so ass hurt, this is your fault shitskins are jizzing in your gene pool

Sweden Evicts Disability, Dementia Groups to Make Way for Muslim Migrants.

>pamelageller.com/2016/12/sweden-evicts-disability-demential-groups-make-way-muslim-migrants.html/

Centuries Old Winter Tradition Disappearing Because It’s Too Swedish.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/centuries-tradition-disappearing-swedish/

No bully please

Swedish politician: - Make Malmö a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3436/swedish-politician-make-malmö-a-sanctuary-for-illegal-immigrants.html

Kebabpizza, better footballers, qt hijabis

Norwegian government: We will abandon international law if Sweden collapses.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

There's nothing except clickbait shit news, totally overexaggerated and misquoted stuff.
Britain IS WAY worse in every way, thank fuck I'm jumping ship.

Migrants to stay for free at hotels in Stockholm.

>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3435/migrants-to-stay-for-free-at-hotels-in-stockholm.html

Does she show her body?

Mexican cartels.

bhahahabhahbahabhsdhasdhashdashahadhahhadhaahahahhahahsahhahahahahahdahsdhasdhahahahahdhahahahahdahdhadhadhadhahahwhwhawhwahwahwahawhahawhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhahahahaha

I've never actually seen them hold heads though, just pictures of the heads they left in a ditch or some shit.

Please UKfags, tell me this is bullshit

You could be shot down on all of that with one simple headline: "Vote Leave wins"

You Swedes better put your money where your mouth is in 2018.