Sweden no!!

Sweden no!!

Godspeed Sweden, that's a nice compensation for the lost years.

Who would do such a thing? WHOOOOOOO?

and another tradition quietly disposed of, because continuing to do it is now a potential liability thanks to the new religious demographic of the country

as long as it's one or two things a year every holiday nobody will even notice they've started kneeling on prayer mats instead of singing carols

Ignited do to friction from rapefugies trying to fuck it.

>when you fucked that goat so furiously that you set it on fire with your dick's friction.

phew muslims refugees, calm down

The tradition is to burn that mother down

Run a rape kit on it.

at the appropriate time. That's generally the problem muslims have, they act immediately when waiting is required

they spend money before they have it, they burn goats before it's customary, shoot first ask later, sex, etc.

Such a lust for revenge, WHOOOOOOO!?

kek

>A costumed Gingerbread Man and Father Christmas shoot flaming arrows at the goat

>An American tourist sets the goat aflame, thinking its a legal local tradition
>since 1966

Might as well be tradition at this point, burger forgot the part about not getting caught though.

Savages! They burned Mohammed's wife. HOW CAN THEY DO SUCH A THING.

Stop worshiping goats.

Half of Sweden is burning and you care about a fucking goat?

stop being a tin-horn theocrat, thats about all peace out

Fuck Christmas and fuck Swedish people.

Alright youtube, all my enemies will be destroyed by my meme magic insofar as they attempt to see me fail, I'm the most powerful occultist out there it's very funny actually. That's about all, peace out.

And merry fucking christmas to you

>Attempted Helicopter kidnapping

What

It's a swedish tradition to burn the goat. The one doing the burning is not Muhammed, it's a couple of Svens every fucking year

Easy.

Just check the local hospitals for refugees with splinters on their dick.

Dammit, Sweden! You've got to protect your traditions!

Burning the christmas goat is a Swedish tradition, dumbass. There are even betting sites for it.

It's great that it's burning. We were losing for a few years when it survived until christmas. Now we have vengeance.