They celebrate our genocide

They celebrate our genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45m9F3e1k3w
europe.newsweek.com/americas-getting-less-white-and-will-save-it-289862?rm=eu
nytimes.com/2016/11/29/world/americas/plane-carrying-brazilian-soccer-team-crashes-in-colombia.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How will this save it?

Never sell the bear skin without having killed it.

>newsweek gleeful about white genocide

another name to the list of people getting taken out first on the day of the rope.

Sup Forums btfo

>Lol why are those dumb hicks scared of minorities. What an irrational phobia!

If Trump fails us, I at least take solace in the fact that spics will likely form a hispanic supremacist La Raza party once they're a majority and leftist scum will finally taste the fruits of their decades long effort of training their brown and black pets to hate white skin with a passion, and since theyll be the majority no one will be able to do a god damned thing about it.

A reminder this is from the same news company that printed Hillary won the presidency.

Oh they will. We get schadenfreude even if we end up failing. White civilization is the golden goose. If it's killed, their children, and their childrens children will live in 3rd world squalor, ruled like animals by an overlord political class.

The browner America gets... the more 3rd world it gets. Jokes on them.

maybe it wont be so bad, who knows we could be the ones who bitch for welfare and get pandered to.

It will be (((saved))) when the majority shitskin government decides to make the tax rate 100%, for the good of the working people.

>Tfw lefties don't realize that by importing the third world we become third world

>he thinks non-whites are capable of empathy and altruism

I envy you, I honestly wish I could go back to being this blue pilled

Without whites, the world would be just as shittier than it is today

>lets turn the united states into South Africa

Race war now

KILLING
RHYNOS
TO
SAVE
THEM

Niggers will never allow it

fuck the kike media.

>just as
>shittier

make up your mind

Nothing makes me happier than news like this. I hope they uproot the graves of your grandparents that fought in WW2 and shit on their remains.

Once America becomes "more diverse" China will rule.

>high fertility is a sign of poverty, squalor and instability
>low fertility and aging population is a sign of wealth, contentment, stability and safety
>UHHHHH WE HAVE TO KEEP OUR EXPLOSIVE POPULATION GROWTH UP BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY? HOW ELSE WILL WE KEEP OUR ECONOMY GOING IF WE DON'T PAVE OVER OUR NATURE TO BUILD PARKING LOTS AND TENEMENTS FOR MILLIONS OF AFRICANS AND INDIANS

We celebrate (((their))) genocide, seems fair desu.

Nope look at south africa. Blacks still get affirmitive action and handouts despite being majority of the population.

Switch it around to a headline celebrating whites moving into and how it will save the neighborhood bringing in new economic life

> oy veh gentrification is racist

How can you celebrate that which never happened?

They were already near the top

Do you not know that diversity is strength?

I thought that (((Newsweak))) went out of business.

They'll kill us too retard. Hell they will kill us first.

Because non-white countries are so great and don't need white countries to bail them out.

wtf I love PoC now

> population loss
> USA is the 3rd largest nation in the world with a positive growth rate

Unless they are Matt Drudge or working for Breitbart or a handful of other conservative websites, (((journalists))) should all be considered guilty until proven innocent on DOTR.

at this point I welcome it. it's a shame my great grandparent came here.

>virgin Sup Forums neet thinks he wont have his head cut off by la raza for being a house nigger

(((saving))) a country means to hold the nation. Not the culture. Not the citizens. Not the country itself, but they´re making sure, that there will be enough workers. Theyre trying the same with us, but fugees don´t want to work.

:`DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's not a genocide, you stupid cunt.
Whites are willingly choosing to not have kids.

calm down Adolf

Stay in your country, for starters

I know. What I'm saying is, is that minority takeover of the US is.mutually assured destruction for us and them alike. It's sort of a silver lining

>not having citizenship from the nation of your ancestors

The only retard here is you.

Our population growth is from immigration, minorities, and Mormons. Non-Mormon, non-Catholic white people in America aren't breeding, just like is Europe.

Heh... it already isn't working, nevermind the future. 20 trillion in debt, and guess where most of it comes from?

The welfare state

Like I said, these people will 'gibs me dat' into the 3rd world.

Nah dumbass. Google something called ' the 1965 immigration act'. Your welcome.

good point, although the immigration into the united states has been drastically different since the 1960's, compared to what it was since the creation of the USA.

Are we willingly importing tens of millions of third world shit skins too?

Save it from what?
Real progress?

All whites. Nazis and SJWs alike. Where did I imply that raycis whyte boyz would be exempt from spic induced genocide?

How the hell did you manage that? Mama Merkle will only let you in with brown skin.

On the contrary, that will destroy it, eventually identity politics will come full swing and groups will fight one another, in the end it will be a full blown race war, Blacks fighting Latinos fighting Asians.

In South Africa after 1994, all the liberals emigrated after ruining their country

>Demographic changes will infuse the labor force with vitality
>Basic income is required because we're all being replaced by machines

I'm conflicted

First (((News company))) that started actively propagating the "Wikileaks is fake news" meme too.

>I-it's not a genocide goyim!
>it's just a coincidence that your governments are handing your country over to black Muslims

It actually could save it bc whites will go full 14/88 and show the world the greatest genocide of all time.

the futurism people are always incredibly retarded, so at least you know which one is most likely.

"Whites" aren't a monolithic group

In the US for instance, Mormons have twice as many children as atheists. That's an easy comparison to make because those are two religious groups that are overwhelmingly white.

Over time the larger white secular population would decline and be replaced by a growing nonwhite population, but also a growing conservative white population.

This isn't a unique phenomenon - note Israel becoming more right wing as mudslime loving secular Jews fail to reproduce

I also believe the Catholic Church is on the precipice of a similar resurgence as well. The "Cafeteria Catholics" have mostly dropped the pretense of being Catholics at all and Pope Faggot will probably represent the last of their influence.

In shorter terms - imagine if the white population dropped dramatically and this caused the white population to become as politically united as blacks. A smaller white population would actually be an advantage if it's just the dedicated cucks who are dying out.

You have to realize that in 30 years there won't be many jobs left that aren't done by robots.
Ideally, there will be a Universal Basic Income given to most people, so the minorities won't have whitey to blame for not getting jobs/cash.
Safety precautions and surveillance will be taken to the max, it'll be something like Minority Report.
That's why I'm not really scared of being killed by a minority majority.

The White European is old and feeble. The new Fisher King shall be brown

Of course they do
Newsweek is a neocon publication

>Universal Basic Income
>gibsmedats for everyone
Not a good idea if you want a functional society, familia
you technological utopians are so short-sighted.

It's gonna save it when white people wake up

>Waaaah, why are white people getting angry?
>Racists! Neo-Nazis! Sexists! Manchildren! Grow up!
>No, stop resisting your Kafka trial!

Fuck off back to r/futurology you gay nigger loving faggot cuck

by driving down wages and making people feel even less connected to other

Really? Here in burgerland every south African I know is a pure blooded Boer who came over here to herd goats and fix diesel engines, and who ain't got no time for nigger bullshit.

>95 million people are out of the workforce
>WE NEED MORE SHITSKINS ON WELFARE

they want to turn every white country into a south american hellhole so they can reap the benefits of high taxation and unlimited corruption

Your little brains and weak arms can't compete, not in 30 years, morons.

>when white people wake up
not gonna be easy with this level of brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=45m9F3e1k3w

Neocons and jews love debt because it inslaves the people. indebting nations while they slowly siphon off wealth is their plan in action

WE WUZ COLORED

Your little dick can't compete with my hog that's why your wife needs a bull

why don't you start having children then instead of complaining on a chinese pottery board?

He's got a point at the parliamentary level.

South Africa self-destructed because the more liberal party was about to be BTFO and they decided to give darkies the vote and end their government entirely instead of letting the more right-wing party take office.

Imagine if there was (((polling))) that suggested Trump was about to bury Hillary and Obama responded by signing an executive order in September declaring that all citizens of Mexico and Canada have permission to vote in this election.

All I know is the universe will tend to unfold as it should. Be water my freisnds. Everything will probably be alright. Peace

feminism teaches women dat dey don need no man, and to hunger for shekels rather than family and babies

tv and media propoganda teaches women they are racist if they don't burn coal

you'll never guess who owns the media, and who started and pushes feminism

Thats what enemies do.

True.

OK let us be honest
Name one "POC" country that isn't total shit

>Your little brains
>"UBI will fix the world. checkmate"
Clearly you're smarter, faggot. If only you could prove it...

"Muh white genocide!"
You are a cunt.

>Google something called ' the 1965 immigration act'.

Oh what a shame, white people apparently need to be cordoned off because when exposed to other races they lose their women and ability to reproduce.

>Can't compete with big brown meat

Japan
South Korea
Singapore
Hong Kong

The success of these nations populated entirely by yellow people proves that brown people are perfectly capable of building advanced societies somehow #WhitesBTFO

>build robots that can do all the work
>produce necessities for pennies
>allows all people to specialize and frees humans from menial labor

this is how they got to explore space in star trek

HAHAHAH
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Still 90%+ white here, feels good man.

Soon you will grab your guns and fight the government, right? Nah lets vote for (((ourguy))).

>liberal birthrate: 1.65
> conservative birthrate: 2.23
The white populace will be more conservative once shitskins become the majority. If the nigs and spics get too rowdy, whites will not hesitate to shoot them all. Gen Z is already said to be far more conservative than millenials

Very true.

If you betray your race you're not useful anyways as you're probably a SJW Islamic apologist also.

Fiji?

Also some north african countries are/used to be not complete shitholes, egypt and lybia for example.

Malik Obama, you are always welcome in America. Malik Obama best Obama.

That's also how Africa is going to get to four billion population. Think there's going to be a lot of space explorers there?

We're on the precipice of negroes being the actual global majority because we can't stop frigging feeding them in exchange for nothing

isn't that complelty unrealistic? What amount of the population has the means to specialize and do some significant work? 10-20 or so % at best i guess?

Exactly this. It's natural selection in action. Cucks are shit at evolutionary survival, and so whites are undergoing eugenic changes as a population. It sucks for our countries right now, but in the future, the surviving white countries will be better.

sores
europe.newsweek.com/americas-getting-less-white-and-will-save-it-289862?rm=eu

except "conservative" whites like mormons are not fucking anti immigration

they are primarily anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage

>forced to pay taxes
>forced to serve browns
>its your own fault this is happening!

>whites disappear
>everyone ends up being mixed in the future
>shit still sucks, if not worse
>no one to blame it on so they blame themselves
>they all kill themselves because someone has to be responsible for made up bullshit they are fighting for

white folks will have the last laugh, just like Trump supporters.

I mean look at Brazil it's so culturally diverse

We need to be like Brazil.

nytimes.com/2016/11/29/world/americas/plane-carrying-brazilian-soccer-team-crashes-in-colombia.html?_r=0

>niggers
>chinks

not equivalent in any way

In thirty years, white liberals will be curiosities, like the odd black libertarian.
Right wing (white) people in the US, UK, Germany have more than twice the fertility of left wing white people. The cucks are around 1+ children per stronk womyn that don't need no man. The based have 2.5 children.

This is partly why leftards are so adamant about importing millions of third worlders. When John Oliver said that France needed immigration showing skeletons, he does not realize he is living in the liberal metrosexual bubble. Right wing Frenchmen have the highest fertility rate in Europe.

The liberals are not going to drop identity politics for the simple reason that in two decades left vs right will effectively be a head count of white people.

Ever see that episode of Futurama where the robots systematically search the bushes every night for humans to kill in spite of the fact that no human had set foot on the planet in centuries?

That was actually a satire of Haiti and Zimbabwe