Daily reminder

Daily reminder that people with brown eyes are subhumans and they need to be rounded up and then gassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

baltic-review.com/lithuania-men-cry-in-response-to-new-mandatory-army-draft/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit. and now I hide this thread because it's fucking disgusting to look at

nice going, kike.

I'm so tired of you faggot bootlicking nazis. (((Nazism))) is obvious jew controlled opposition. You're a complete cuck for believing any of it. Hilter was a jew. So was Goebbels. So was Eva Braun.

ok tyrone
fuck off, rice farmer.

>Lithuania
No such thing, rightful Russia clay

Gypsy kike.

oh hi luigi, how come your women are such fucking swarthy and hairy disgusting creatures?

You know Belekas, you can ask Cpt. Vasily Liberatorvich and Sgt. Evgeny Rapevich.
If only that would make great pillow talk ;^)

stfu rice farming cuck. Majority of asian girls are fucking ugly, that's why most of them get surgery. I don't fucking get it how those subhumans got called "honorary aryans".

Stfu faggot. The only reason you have attractive people (in the far north only actually) is because the germanic invaders raped italian women with big aryan cock.

Shitpost as much as you like Belekas, ain't no more NATO to give a shit about your geographic turd of a pseudocountry anymore.
Soon your posts will display no more shitty brown flags, but a beautiful striped white, blue and red russian one

>Implying Italy isn't a pseudocountry also
Fuck off faggot, you should be split and ruled by the Greeks in the south and Germans in the north.

Observe the subhumans go at each other over a chicken bone. What an astonishing display of mongrel territorial disputes

we're the purest country in Europe you fucking double digit IQ fatass

>ywn have a strong icelandic mongol waifu to submit in combat to call you "husband" after you've proven your worth and brought her 5 pelts

Yeah, pure nothing. What is Lithuania known for, other than being raped non-stop from 1939 to 1990? Fucking Latvia has more culture and importance than you

>MUH BLUE EYYYYYYYYES

Nice thread.

the creature in OPs post is pretty revolting tho

>everyone who has blue eyes is god-tier looking

Yeah, no. Moreover, if you don't have brown hair, you're an inferior human being

face it luigi, your women are fucking hideous compared to ours. also ancient roman men loved to fuck eachother in the ass (pic related) and wash their teeth with piss.

What the absolute fuck is going on in here?

brown eyed mongrels spotted
I have light brown hair

I am half black with blue eyes am le white man.

nope, you're just an average north american mulatto mutt

Notice how you can't defend your wasteland, so you just have to repeat the whole "brown eyes!!!!" drivel. I mean, I'd avoid those questions too if I lived in a country less advanced than Poland and Belarus

But I have blue eyes.

Lithuania is so fucking irrelevant it hurts. Your shitty country and the rest of the baltic states should be equally divided between Russia, Sweden and Poland and removed from the history books.

What a non-country. Belgium is more of a country than you sorry cunts are.

>iceland
>not arctic wasteland
Well, north americans aren't fucking white. alot of them are mixed with niggers and injuns

>anyone who speaks out against something is ACTUALLY the thing that they spoke out against! BTFO!

The fuck? Nobody cares about your shitty recessive alleles.

Green eyes master race

Not an argument

Women with brown eyes, dark hair and tanned skin are the best

Well, we might be irrelevant but atleast we aren't being outbred by Aishas and Mahmouds to the point where they will eventually take over the country. Enjoy living in your fucking soon to be Somalian caliphate.

>baltic-review.com/lithuania-men-cry-in-response-to-new-mandatory-army-draft/

Green eyes are just a mix of brown and blue eyes. While I agree that green eyes are better than brown eyes, but nothing beats blue eyes.
They wouldn't look that good without makeup on.

He's clearly mixed race. He might have tartar or russian blood running in him.

>tfw blue eyes
feels good man

Notice how many of them have earrings? That means that they are effeminate faggots while also looking like ones.

Haha they look like gypsies

You are a turbo autist

earrings for men are degenerate and indicate a faggot

blue eyed master race reporting in

> Iceland
> Home to a vast and beautiful mountainous region
> Capital is one of the most beautiful towns on Earth

Vs.

> Lithuania
> Capital consists of three commieblocks, a church and the presidential castle gathered around a drinking well
> So empty, you can probably see right through and spot Poland from the Latvia-Lithuania border
> Still stuck in the 1950s

> Home to a vast and beautiful montainous region
> A FUCKING BARELAND
Enjoy your fucking landscape in Siberia.

> Capital
> town
top kek

This kek.

How about hazel eyes? Im Pale as fuck and have dark red hair btw

Daily reminder: people with blue eyes were illiterate until based Roman and Greek missionaries spread the word of God into their backwater swamps.