Wikileaks bombshell could DESTROY Merkel's plans for EU domination, Julian Assange warns

What just happened?

express.co.uk/news/world/739155/WikiLeaks-reveals-US-Germany-spies-cooperating-Julian-Assange-says

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/
welt.de/wirtschaft/article159791364/Bundesregierung-zahlte-Millionen-an-Clinton-Stiftung.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there another thread about this? link me if so.

>What just happened?
Evidently a Wikileaks bombshell could DESTROY Merkel's plans for EU domination, Says Julian Assange

What?

>Globalists are done says increasingly nervous man for the 1000th time this year.

Isn't he dead?

Or was it just a baseless accusation?

>they mean it literally and blow her the fuck up

Merkel could get exposed as a serial killer pedo and still get reelected.

YES!!! Hell yeah motherfucker

Apparently, Wikileaks bombshell could DESTROY Merkel's plans for EU domination

I'm glad he's not dead.

Give 'em hell you plucky little albino.

Schulz confirmed next and last chancellor of the BRD

the same faggot who claimed he'd have hillary in prison before the election. he talks a good game, but he's all bullshit

To be fair, every non-politician would have ended in jail for it.

/deutschleaks are real guys

published yesterday, check this

wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/

> STRENG GEHEIMSACHE

Appearantly some MP with courage leaked documents to Assange, based

lol phase 3 lol

bump

oh please yes we need the same leaks like in the burger election...
and i hope until then we will finally have a german breitbart and other alternative news like they told we would get...
this could fuck everything up

I hope he's not as full of shit this time, as he was during the US election. He kept making promises he couldn't deliver on.

Where are the Clinton Foundation emails?

Where is Julian?

Why aren't they using PGP?

Why didn't the keys we were given match with the insurance files?

this probably

>Apparently, Wikileaks bombshell could DESTROY Merkel's plans for EU domination
What did he mean by this?

Hasste da was brauchbares gefunden? Ich hab mich da ein bisschen umgesehen aber es war meistens nur müll dabei außer bei POLIZEI dieser eine Typ der nen schaden von 100 MILLIARDEN verursacht haben soll..
In den Nachrichten habe ich davon noch nie was gehört

this, i thought he was dead, what's going on with wikileaks?

Probably that it seem so, a Wikileaks bombshell could DESTROY Merkel's plans for EU domination

Jævla idiot. Er du klar over hvor mye wikileaks avslorte om Clinton?

++SHORT SUMMARY++

/deutschleaks documents reveal how Merkel staged the muh NSA media circus in Germany back in 2009:

> wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/

It short words: Evidence in how the BND and top government officials tried to cover up the fact, that the NSA under Obama was helping Merkel's government in spying on German citizens (which was illegal), and how members of her own party sabotaged the investigation committee in the parliament.

> Media coverage
Of course, German MSM remains silent, same shit as with the DNC/Podesta leaks in summer, zero coverage.

> Is this hot?
The shit is hot, very hot.

> Who leaked it?
Supposedly an member of the committee, therefore must be an MP. However, he's a dead man walking for sure. Witnesses die mysteriously in this country, and no one gives a shit. Just look at the four top witnesses of the NSU/BfV (secret police) scandal, all dead. Nobody talks about this.

just like how the last leaks were supposed to guarantee Clinton's arrest?

yea okay. assange has been dead for months and this shit is a mere distraction

Well then, where is it? We are running out of time.

> Dead man somehow making posts after being dead
Oh look it's a false flag to lure suckers into failing to save the EU.

Nothing to see here.

>Geralt of Rivia
Keked hard.

holy shit that was in 2009?

>What did he mean by this?

Wikileaks has planted a bomb which will blow up Merkel. Wasn't that obvious?

can you link any specific documents that hint at this?

I hope Gandalf ruins her election just like he did Hillary's. He'll be officially shortlisted for men of the century then.

Did you leak those emails Pepe?

OH MY GOD JA A BOMB

MOOOT

CIA is probably handling wl and leaking this. If it is legit then we have to think why it is their interest in this leak, otherwise, it's simply reputation sabotage.

who?

>Last Pillar of Liberal Democracy
Ask the Austrians what they think of liberal democracy.

>If it is legit then we have to think why it is their interest in this leak

Maybe they just spent enough time in third world shitholes during their work that they don't want their own country and the rest of the Western world to look the same

Are they going to push that fake news shit even harder now?

Your political leaders are fucking up and getting called for it. Don't rally behind false gods.

>Julian Assange warns
M'dude, did he even prove he's alive yet?

Saved.

Is Merkel and the EU really going to fall or is this just another shill op?

There are several independent blogs, but do not read netzpolitik since they have ties to the opposition on the left. They did not cover the DNC leaks, so I won't trust them at all.

No, I am just interested in protecting the freedom of speech, which is not only poorly defined in the constitution itself, but is under attack atm.

"Fake news" is just one form of attacking the very basements of this scoiety, and German MSM adopted this buzzword into their daily coverage par excelence

It's not the whistleblowers that publish the leaks. What you say makes sense in regard of whistleblowers, but not to the CIA.
This is probably a way that the CIA found to undermine the NSA even more.

Read more carefully before replying. Even your writing reeks of passive-aggressiveness.

I don't know, just saw drudge reporting on it on twitter.

I was talking about the CIA, under your assumption that they control WL. Not about the whistleblower.

>Even your writing reeks of passive-aggressiveness.

I wasn't aggressive in any way. There was no sarcasm or any hidden meaning in that post, it was supposed to be taken literally.

>a dead guy warns

lol no

Why can't you fucking racist just handle a little bit of diversity?

Why you guys always want to screw black refugees? Its because you guys can't get girlfriends and you think its because black people "stealing" them? Just so you know white women tend to marry white men a lot of times so there is literally nothing to worry about.

I gave up on assanges October surprise along time ago, who knew comey would deliver instead

> CIA is probably handling wl and leaking this
Quite possible, I have to admit.

We do not know who is jewing who, the chess players in this game will remain unknown.

But the missing media coverage here is suspicious, or in other words: it smells to high heaven, especially since the leaks are an direct attack on Angela Merkel's reign

kek

Assange delivered, what are you talking about? We got Podesta's emails, top dog of the DNC.

For us Germans?
The emails revealed, how Merkel's party donated around 5 MIO Euro to the Clinton foundation this summer, and how the deal was set up by her minister of economic development.

Pressure was so big, that the MSM was forced to cover the story for at least one day

welt.de/wirtschaft/article159791364/Bundesregierung-zahlte-Millionen-an-Clinton-Stiftung.html

Assange is a dead man walking, remember. I salute his courage, he is a political prisoner of the European Union

Leave the poor woman alone

Fucking bigoted sexist can't handle a strong female leader so they try to shame her all the time

Fucking grow up this isn't the 50s anymore

can somebody shop something better that doesn't sucks, thx

Do we even know yet if Wikileaks is compromised or not and whether Assange is alive?

>merkel loses
>soc-dems get elected instead of her
gg wp

Express huh?

>Germany is finally pushed over the brink
You have to see the larger picture.
Unless ISIS blows up a Kindergarten, there is no way Germany will end up with a nationalist government in 2017 anyway.

Other question: Who could be interested in shilling for Assange's dead on the internet? Tough question.

One thing is for sure, Julian has probably psychological problems due to his house arrest, and keep in mind that his room is secured by bulletproof glass, he can't simply open up the doors and say hello.

We're not 100% sure. It's likely but we have no absolute proof either way.

inb4 she will be portrayed as completely incompetent, being spied by half of the world, corrupt and being bribed by Erdogan
By the way do we have proof of a lifesign of of Assange since mid of october or is this some CIA psyop?

Assange is dead

1) they weren't leaked
2) alive and in the embassy
3) why aren't they?
4) julian isn't dead

I heard from my dad that it was like Magneto's cell and shit, and he works at Nintendo.

It's 100% proven that Assange has internet connection in the Embassy. It's 100% proven that Assange refuses to use this internet connection to prove himself alive. It's 100% proven that since Assange has vanished Wikileaks has entirely ceased to use its cryptogram security procedures that it has deliberately set up to protect its future validity. You get to draw your own conclusion.

We wont tolerate any disruption of our fourth reich plan

Who will? Our MSM is silent

HERE COME THE SHILLS

1)intercepted
2)guantanamo bay
3)compromised
4)compromised

Claus von (((Stauffenberg)))

Alphabet infiltrated it seems.

Wikileaks is just the gift that keeps on giving

Wikileaks also claimed that the Podesta leaks were going to finish Clinton and now look what happened.

GUYS TORRENTS WHEN?
>GUYS TORRENTS WHEN?
GUYS TORRENTS WHEN?
>GUYS TORRENTS WHEN?

Someone archive this shit before it gets offline.

I think he overestimated the US's ability to persecute criminals who deserve it. Look at that 5 star general in Trumps cabinet (can't remember his name).

Yeahhhh. I'm still waiting on the nigger tape from hillary. I'm taking wikileaks with a grain of salt from now on.

>Germany is finally pushed over the brink
lmao you won't do shit
Germans are good at following orders
gov will say "cuck yourself up" and you will do it

That awkward moment germanistan tries to uncuck itself.

Are we talking about actual German born citizens or shitskins that Merkel imported from the third world?

So Germany asked the US to spy on Germans for them because it's illegal if they do it themselves. We already knew this right? What's new this time?

5 Star Generals have been retired in the US since the 80's.

>wikileaks.org/bnd-inquiry/docs/

Wut

4th reich BTFO.

>no internet connection
>to prove life
Wat?

Has there been enough coverage about Islamic Terrorism infiltrating the intelligence agency?

Is there a direct download beside torrents. My ISP blocks them and proxies are sloooooow

This... Why is the world trying to bring down every female politicians with patriarchal claims of "corruption"....

What have Clinton, Merkle, and Park done that men before them haven't?????

I thought Assange was dead?

Reddit users (yes bear with me) have sent an internet-tracking package to the ecuador embassy. It proved that Assange, if he lived there, is perfectly able to contact the outside world. He is not walled out. He is constantly asked to provide proof of life and he is perfectly able to do so with no risk whatsoever. Instead Wikileak chooses to post pictures of the EMBASSY CAT at his window. Assange is dead but at least the embassy cat is cute.

Well, troll, I just don't want to bow to Islam. I have a hot aryan gf already, so it's mostly the Islam thing

Doesn't matter, the "free" world doesn't care about wikileaks anymore, not in the who gives a shit sense but in the they're the enemy, regardless if what they show is true.

I acknowledge that whites still are more likely to marry whites than any other race but they hardly have any children anymore. Before the 60s, whites used to have tons of children but now it's like they established a no more than 3 children rule. No one ever seems to acknowledge this fact & blames nigs & minorities for actually doing what whites used to do.

got caught you silly faggot

Are they doing this to secure (((Schulz))) as new Chancellor?
I hope they just tear the whole thing down.

No, not enough.