youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/CoachsCornerDC
bundoo.com/articles/is-marijuana-safe-to-use-in-pregnancy/
youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

drillin oil, ropin calfs and eatin cow

Jordan B Peterson

I would be proud canadian because of the 4:20 program coming their way in half a year or even less.
But I am not and hardly ever will be. (then I would have no reason to be proud of it, because hardly did I participate in that achievement. unlike this guy)

They are an up and coming Chinese country.

That we're doing so shit there's nowhere to go but up

Dr. Trudeau, I'm RCMP

There is literally no reason to be proud to be Canadian. That's why they make up shit like how they burned down the White House.

Really high quality beef products from the west. Also, BC's natural beauty is unbelievable. Not just the landscape but the flora blows my mind.

twitter.com/CoachsCornerDC

Americans have an unhealthy obsession with us. Is it because, despite decades of multi-culti PC bullshit and immigrant hordes, we're still whiter than the States?

Really makes you think.

Some of my countrymen and women. And the natural beauty of the country.

420 program far from being a done deal yet, though.

Having a tolerant society open to diversity. We finally have a Prime Minister who will increase immigration to historic levels so that we can share the riches of cultures from all over the world. Try competing with that in 10 or 20 years' time.

in April they said it's solved and a year is given for all the institution to prepare itself to the new rules, so in the next April it's supposed to be a done deal. redpill me if I'm naive/disinformed

>redpill me if I'm naive/disinformed

Smoking weed when you're pregnant makes your baby extra smart.

Your boy Trudeau is working on that.

oh, mommy!!!!
but is it true, really? I kinda doubt it, to lazy to googlesearch

>Smoking weed when you're pregnant makes your baby extra smart.
According to the comment section of this pos bundoo.com/articles/is-marijuana-safe-to-use-in-pregnancy/ you might be correct

>CBC
nobody watches that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBfi8OEz0rA

I"m not proud to be a Canadian. I'm not ashamed either but pride isn't really anything I feel. I lived in the states for a few years but I've spent my whole life in Canada otherwise. Feeling pride in something I have little control over is silly. Likewise I am not proud of having size 12 feet. Sure I could be proud but it's kind of dumb.