What does Sup Forums think

The red column isn't "right-wing racism", it is proper fucking common sense.

Also, whoever made this doesn't know what "miscegenation" means.

>implying its not normal to hate muslims

this

Pretty spot on tbgh but polacks will never admit it.

As a NEET who plays normalfag irl, and acts like one around his friend's and family. Yes, it looks very accurate.

It's funny because all of that "right wing racism" hasn't even been shown to exist like they show it. But that left wing racism has.

>disliking Muslims
>racist

wew

Watch out for the thought crime police Kemal.

Well to be fair, you just assumed the guy was Muslim and not just Arab.

Would have more of an effect on normalfag and left-leaningfags if the final panel person in the middle column was the arab/muslim guy. This helps to subtly point out that neither position is taking into account the actual "diverse" people and how little "diverse" people actually tend to give a shit about "diversity".

the two to the right are degenerate and sinful

>wears specific muslims attire and grows a long beard
>2 things that are stated in Islam for muslims to do

Nice bait.

with one small change we get reality

>>implying its not normal to hate chinks

I think this is a fucking psyop by Correct The Record to reel us in from our Right Wing roots and drag us back to the center by appealing to our dislikes of liberals.
Fucking saged.
EVERYONE
STOP
REPLYING
TO
THIS
THREAD
CIVIC NATIONALISM IS BULLSHIT

The "Normal" employer image should have a lot more whites, that's the only thing wrong with this image, also Mudasir should not be dressed like a devout muslim, otherwise you know he's secretly wait for the day ISIS invades the usa so he can start raping and murdering like all the other Mudasirs

>i only employ whites and i only employ the most qualified
>not the same picture

Normal should be relabeled well-adjusted adult

>implying blacks can ever be sweet or caring
>implying blacks are ever qualified for a job
>implying Muslims don't want to make you pay the Jizya
>implying you want to share a doorknob with people who wipe their asses with their hands

I am sick of this horse shoe theory bullshit.
Why can't these false ''moderates'' just fuck off?

cuck

Updated version.

Found the autism.

Why don't you fuck off and realize you've become what you hate.

I can't blame myself for a strawman non-argument.

>all you ignorant underlings are so silly arguing different points of view. the truly enlightened see that both the far right and far left are the same
>gives examples of what the far left has been filmed doing
>gives examples of shit that hasn't happened for 3 decades, but is made to look like the same thing as the left
>gives example of how superior being indifferent to everything is the best option

it's about identity politics, retard

What did you change?

>implying racemixing doesn't have negative consequences
>okay, that second is pretty dumb, but I've honestly never seen of that. Seen plenty of the bluepill, though
>implying devout Muslims don't do that in the Middle East, and don't do it here, only because they're too few, and we have wonderful secularism here, so they don't have to fuck goats.
>I have literally seen Sup Forums be the sweetest things to a self hating black user. I honestly think Sup Forums would be into egalitarianism, if only there were no affirmative action to ruin it.
>You know you're less likely to be killed by white supremacists than by Muslims, right?

Can we just talk about how this comic implies Islam isn't right wing extremism, and isn't racist against whites and blacks? (What was Arabic slave trade?)
Centrists are just as self righteous and ignorant as lefties, just not as batshit crazy.

>i only employ the most qualified in my company
>all white
kek

It's another stormtard doesn't understand culpable deniability episode again

Not me, I just saved it from the previous thread, but:
- race of guy the middle chick dates,
- races of guys the middle employer employs.

Nothing in the pic has anything to do with politics
Who you decide to fuck, who you employ and how you talk to Muslims is not politics.

Dude don't have an opinion or choose a side on anything, if you're not sitting on the fence and milquetoast about everything then you're not respectable and just like your opponent because wanting to destroy the west is the same as saving the west

t. Sarfuck of Retard

This totally isn't 1984 levels of doublethink you morons

It's normal to have a single bathroom for men and women?

Why does the "normal" guy look so uncomfortable when talking to the muslim?

Is he racist?

Thanks m8

>y-y-yeah well you're just like the people you are against.
if you really think that OP's comic made a good point you need to kill yourself

subtle, kek

that's why we must stick to the most redpilled of comics

Fuck off kike.

The Alt-Right is here because the middle path doesn't work.

We tried that for decades and the left refuses to play fair.

Well, shit. Two can play at that game.

seriously? read this board. those are probably exact quotes for right wing racism.

>what you actually do
>what the media claims you do

arab Christians smell more civilized

Its a daily
>n-not all muslims
>n-not all niggers
Thread

>tfw hi Mudsir

>dude civic nationalism lmao

What is with al the low level arguments and strawman against those who wish to preserve the integrity of their own people? Why is there such a militant attitude towards saving our own kind?

All the scientific facts and rationale are on oyr side, but I am sure that is why there is only an appeal to basic emotion without critical thought to create people who are ignorant instead of having intellectual debates with those most intellectually capable deemed "racist" against those most capable of the the other side in the most public setting possible. This would settle things forever and we can stop all this de-evolution and dehumanizing policies and practices.

haha Mudasir....

Alright, listen to me you fucking leaf!
If you go any further with your menstrual blood stained excuse of a mistake you call a flag, I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard you won't even be able to walk with your dick, assuming you even have one! I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your commie ass that your breath is gonna smell like a factory during the day!
Then I'm gonna take that little red leaf on your leaf, and violently push it in your peepee hole! I'm gonna let you raped with Trudeau's finest refugee imports!
I'm gonna build you a pair of dual AR15, and use mechanical precision to send bullets to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can feed them to my dogs, you twat!

I really like the green strip but some of the red strip appeaks to me.

(((normal)))

This guy gets it.

It was already accurate: unhappy whites and Asians only

Malaysia Mike, is that you? You fucking Gook subhuman.

Daily reminder that Malaysia here is a shill who wants Patreon shekels

But the conservative who attempts to promote white interests by proxy means has no unifying force behind his ideology besides racism, and this is immediately seen, and by hiding that fact, he not only appears racist, he appears to think racism is just as reprehensible as everyone else. The key is normalizing racism in society with rational arguments, and there are plenty of rational arguments for racism, as the left has found out.

>Normal column
>White woman with black man
Real subtle, jews.

Consider the record corrected

With the goddamn picture this time

NOPE

You have to be much stricter than the middle panels, or else they will walk all over you. Look at Cesar Milan, they need to relaxed and submissive.

you both pussy retards if you stop being racist ignorant peices of shit then you could identify that Wahhabism stemming from the arabs and projecting your insecurities and being afraid of blacks .

Appreciated thank you OP

Fuck off mike

Fixed desu

control | laissez-faire | rebellion
>my side is the perfectly reasonable one, the others are batshit

Why does this imply only Native Americans will be employed in Right Wing/Normal society, and why does the man in the Right-Wing society call those red skins "whites"?

I present my edited meme. Feel free to make further edits. I'm pretty proud of my reconstructed white man.

beard and glasses
subtle little touch

Yeah us "Right Wing racists", love girls with dyke haircuts and piercings.