Do American fathers really buy their daughters Cars on their 16th birthday?

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Do American fathers really buy their daughters Cars on their 16th birthday?

Other urls found in this thread:

confidencial.com.ni/archivos/articulo/18030/la-desigualda-en-nicaragua
usgovernmentspending.com/Arizona_state_spending_2017

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Only in the alternate timeline where car commercials dictate the fabric of reality.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

No

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Only if they're fucking them.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Only white people

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

Sons and daughters. I got my first car at 14.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

No. i had to buy my own car

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

You will never bend a qt 16yr old over a Merc

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Not in the rich neighborhoods.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

i went to school with a lot of rich kids in the suburbs of Jew York. And yes, the spoiled pretty blondies with rich daddies most certainly get cars for their birthday. Not all, but enough for there to be a trend. I got an old beater when I was around 18

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

only the (((American))) ones

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

It's this thread again

I swear people have a list of copypasta. niggas addicted to (Yous)

And I guess it's something any wealthier family would do. I got a 1993 mercury topaz for my first car at 17 (in 2004)...

Some kids parents cant even afford to drive themselves.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

most families do yes if its not some ghetto nigger familiy you get an old beater car or they give you some money for you start saving for your own car

David Stewart
David Stewart

Rich ones do. But most give their daughters/sons their old shit car and get them selves something new.

Adam King
Adam King

You give them a shitty 250$ car to learn simple mechanics. That's pretty much it, If they crash it they don't have a car anymore. Pretty simple.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

ooohh
Apply cold water to burned area

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

yea pretty common desu

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Only the poorfags didn't get new lambos on their birthday. All Americans are super rich and shit.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

In our family, whenever one of us kids got close to 16, the parents would buy a new(er) car. Then, they would keep the new car and give the old one to the 16 year old.

I think it's just a baby boomer thing, because they can't conceptualize being a teenager in America without an automobile and it is almost impossible to get any job as a 15/16 year old, much less one that will pay for a decent automobile. It also happens because boomers are never satisfied with material things if they have had them for any length of time - cars, houses - and are willing to go into debt just to get a new version of the same thing.

I think this is an alright thing as far as our generation and the Z generation is concerned. I think, with many in the two younger generations, it will cause them to not place much value in the material thing, and value will be found in the labor itself. People in our two generations will see what you do as the end, and material as a means, rather than what you do as a means to reach the material which is the end.

James Wilson
James Wilson

Feels good to see your children driving around in a new car.

What caring parent wouldent want to buy their children a car if they could afford it?
not america
go take the trolly we need to save for booze and medical payments for your sisters rape.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

I hope not.

My niece bought her own car at 16 though with money she saved up from working.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

I remember in high school there were rich kids who went through 2 or 3 cars because they kept crashing.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Even in most well resourced families buying a 16 year old a new car (let alone an expensive one) is not all that common. On avg Kids are stupid and fuck up cars. Even the privileged kids at my school mostly drove hand-me-down downs. One kid showed up with a brand new car when he turned 16, but he had some disease and wasn't supposed to make it past 18 so I guess they just wanted to let him feel cool like a motherfucker.

He did live though. . .

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

That's one of things witch is fucking up america.
Kids are getting used to parents buying them shit and wiping their asses untill they are 30 years old, so when parents die, kids become useless hoarders with mental problem.

When I was 16 y o, I already had full time job.

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Father here. When daughter turns 16, giving her my old CRX with all the additional seating and carpet torn out.

Try and make out in that.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

I got my daughter a job at my company for her birthday. Spoiled cunt.

Cooper James
Cooper James

My parents bought me a Land Rover Discovery when I was 16.

They bought my sister (1 year older than me) an Infinity FX35 when she turned 16.

We needed cars to drive to school. We road together for one year and then I got my car and drove myself.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Better yet, Rip out every seat except the drivers seat and shove a tracking device in the seat cushion.

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

Not really I'm sure some rich people do but not usually.

If I'm buying that little slut a car I better at least be getting regular head from it or soemthing

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

My Disco was used. it was like 3 years old. My sister got a new car though because she was a kiss ass

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

I would add, after highschool I attended a very affluent university. Basically a poor fag surrounded by trustfund kids. Even in a school full of truly rich fucks their were not that many new/nice cars. Still mostly beaters or hand me down family cars. The only luxury/ sports cars were a few daddies princess types. And rich Indian kids for some reason. Even the kids worth millions were mostly driving their mom's grocery getter.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

We needed cars to drive to school. We road together for one year and then I got my car and drove myself.
We road together
road
Nigger maybe you should have stayed there a little longer.

David Wood
David Wood

Doing it right.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

yes
they want them to be fugged on the hood of their own car

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Guess I'm investing in a GPS tracker then.

Rest has already been done.

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Do canadian fathers really buy their daughters dogs to fuck?

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Yeah, It's infinitely useful. Three times i've caught my little bastard trying to go to bars underage.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

yuropoors will defend this

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

lel

I don't think staying in high school longer would have helped. I did go to a good university though and get a degree in engineering. Engineers can't spell for shit

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Yes.

t. White upper middle class brother of sister who was bought a Mini Cooper for her 16th

She wrecked it, and our dad bought her a new one.
I got the hand-me-down car, and when it got wrecked, I didn't get jack shit.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

if you let your wife or daughter drive you are a cuckold that deserves execution at the hands of trump.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

are you sure you are not asian?

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Nope, SUV's instead.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Yes, they do. The reason my mom did was so that I would stop bumming a ride from her to get to work. Yep, she was fucking special, alright.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

dayum you rich
lots of rich people in Sup Forums, why are they so depressed?

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Yes.

My high school ex got a Porsche Boxster on her 16th and thought she was hot shit. She ended up turning into a total bitch and now has a bunch of STDs.

It's like a poser porsche. Do I blame the car? Nah. Still dodged that fucking bullet.

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

cars are cheap to get

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

This is actually pretty common in private schools. it actually becomes a competitive thing with parents like "look what I got my kid"

t. kid who went to private school

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Probably because your dad was more interested in your sisters actual pussy over your boi pussy

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

why are they so depressed?
nihilism
They need Jesus

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Peyton a cute but someone that famous is usually in the (((illuminati))).

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

confidencial.com.ni/archivos/articulo/18030/la-desigualda-en-nicaragua

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Not rich. Maybe upper middle class.

My parents were just really unselfish. There are a lot of selfish parents out there.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Born and raised in Houston TX

From my experience yes. Went to a mostly white, well off private school. Knew plenty of white public school kids. Literally all of us got personal cars at 16. Going to the school I did I knew people who drove $80,000+ cars at 16 years old

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

yes girls in my hs class got a new dodge charger and a droptop mustang for example both white
t. california central valley

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Only if they're rich.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

I don't get the joke. Care to explain?

There are a lot of Asians around where I live.

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

only the rich ones, which isn't an exclusively american phenomenon

Connor Green
Connor Green

you know there is this girl on Sup Forums, shes a celeb here and right now shes working at subway and has no car
family's too poor to hand her shit. i wonder what she feels when she see all these rich fucks getting mercs and beemers before they can even drink

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

You always buy a bird a little something after popping their cherry.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

dodge charger
droptop mustang

t. white trash

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

fuck off reddit fag

David Garcia
David Garcia

Oh shit...wasn't thinking about that.

Man I cant wait to occupy my time spoiling all their fun.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Grew up in a rich white area, it was the norm at my high school.

John Moore
John Moore

Post tits kaykay and we'll start a fund...

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

if your fammy can toss you a brand spankin new car your way you're richer than rich breh.
most people only get sub thousand dollar used ones if they're lucky

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

you and your sister both wrecked your cars
Asians are notoriously bad drivers
who?

Matthew King
Matthew King

why are boomers so shit at everything?

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

My dad is a gynecologist in the country with the largest abortion rates in all of Europe.(put 2 and 2 together) For my 18th birthday he gave me $2000 to be used as starting Uni money and that was it. You Americans are spoiled.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

No cause American's no longer have fathers thanks to feminism and divorce laws.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

lots of rich people in Sup Forums

What is Fantasy?

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

There's one that you can use your phone to set up. It has areas that will send notifications to you if they drive through them and stuff and there was one that shut the engine off somehow remotely.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

kek

David Cooper
David Cooper

I'm a male. My parents bought me a Jaguar for my 20th birthday.

t. richfag

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

In America middle class basically means you own a house in the suburbs and drive 2 brand new cars every 2-4 years.

So no, a third new car (which would most likely be leased anyway) in no way, shape, or form, puts you into the Rich category

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

droptop
nigger detected

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

If you're a shitty dad I kind of understand the move... instantly makes you the best dad ever and saves you the agony having to listen to her bitch and moan for the rest of her teenage years about one less thing.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

~$50k is far from rich
plus a lot of these social climbers are up to their eyeballs in debt

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

My dad is a gynecologist
mfw that flag

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

in America parents don't typically invest in their children at all, and for those who had parents invest in their College or a house, or wedding, they are lucky. Most of us are neglected and forgotten by our parents and society until we become a neet, or climb to the top through tedious hard work.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

poor people actually get mortgages on their cars because they're too low IQ to defer gratification and save money

feudalism when?

David Carter
David Carter

My parents did, and bought my sister one too, they were total shitboxes but they got us places. Mostly because we lived out in the sticks an they got tired of hauling us around to shit.

James Hall
James Hall

What's wrong, you think there's no physicians in Romania?

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Went to private high school in the south and this definitely happened. Brand new Rovers, Lexuses, BMW's and the like.

I drove a 200k+ miles 2001 Toyota Camry at 16.

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

I never understood this picture. Is this like ass donuts.. ass burger's cousin?

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

Why deal with my child when I can buy something that will make him bother me less?

Modern parenting.
When I see mothers with their kids on the street and BOTH are on their phones, I get mini-strokes. Never mind the fact I got my first mobile phone when I was 19, different era, but bitch YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KID or well, it grows up and becomes all sorts of bad things we see out there and wonder
gee, where did it all come from?

And before you get offended, I experienced similar shit. This criticism is not just for your mom.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

gypsy magic is not medicine

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

I said upper middle class. We knew rich people and went to school with rich people. Trust me, we weren't rich.

My dad pulled about ~250k/year. Mom didnt work. That's doing well for where we live (Chattanooga, Tennessee) but it's far from rich.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Bought my first car cash at 23. So nah. Also, not a grill

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

It's true for everyone.

My first car was a new Chevy Malibu.

Where I went to HS people kids drove range rovers and brand new s class AMGs

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

nice

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

People in America who earn more than 150k every year buy their first kid a new car or lease it.

People who make less than 150k every year may buy their first kid a used car if they dont already have an extra one to let them use.

You need to understand how shitty our trains and buses are in most places in the US, and how much driving parents have to do for their kids. To them its a time-saving investment to just get their kids their own car.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

being this new in 2016

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

give them a german manual transmission car. the ultimate redpill that will turn them 1488.

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

new car every 2-4 years
either you're wealthy or stupid

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

No, not typically, only rich kids. I worked my ass off from 12 to 16 doing manual labor to save up $2000 to buy a car & 1 year of insurance

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

middle class like pic related?

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

With your logic, parents shouldn't buy a kid a bicycle.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

I'm a guy, but I remember my dad promising to get me any car I wanted if I got all As. Needless to say, I didnt. I ended up with my mom's old beat up van after I moved out and my sister got my dad's super nice Lexus after he passed away. That van broke down after like two years too. Fuck that shit.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

that pic
what if he was just checking his phone for a moment?

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

yes sometimes

otherwise they may ending up needing a ride from a questionable stranger (rapist/murderer)

Noah James
Noah James

mothers with their kids on the street and BOTH are on their phones
i see this all the time as a single father. i never see men doing this though.

Dominic James
Dominic James

What's wrong, you think there's no physicians in Romania?
phyisicians in Romania
whispering gypsy spells into the pussy

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

The rich families did yes. But most other kids either get their parents old car while the parents decide to get something newer. I got my dads hand-me-down truck while he went and got something 10 years newer.

Most parents that have the means to do it will because now they dont have to ride that kid to school/activities anymore.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

millionaires do.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

yes all of those people are middle class

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

that pic is retarded af

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

sup Rεddit :3

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

With your logic, parents shouldn't buy a kid a bicycle.

Your comment could not be further than my logic.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Te duele que seamos mas millonarios? kek

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

My wife and I make a combined 200K a year and no way would we buy two new cars every 2 to 4 years. We have 3 cars, and our newest car is a 2012. Leasing / buying a new car is a suckers game.

James Allen
James Allen

tfw I got one by myself
tfw my father make me sell it

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

what if he was just checking his phone for a moment?

Do you walk your children around town much? If yes, what's your experience, tell me. That they ''only check it for a moment''?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Who the fuck makes this rediculous amounts of money?
Post your average bloke.
ETC
No highschool nigger jobs
No Dr's making half a mill a year doing brain surgery

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

I got a used clunker for ~$2k just to help me get around when I was still in high school and I think that's pretty common.

Only the filthy rich parents buy their kids new cars.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

if your wife works you are automatically lower class

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

You're saying if parents buy kids a car it amounts to not paying attention to them. A car is transportation, just like a bicycle.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

Entrepreneurs, CEOs, high skill tech/finance workers, trade practice owners, etc.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Fuck off Ahmed, don't you have a market to suicide bomb?

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Yes. All the fucking time if you live in. A white area. Rich white bitch got a land Rover

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Spoiled. Even if I turn out to be wealthy my kids are going to have shitboxes for first cars. Kids tear shit up and dont appreciate it, everybody remembers being a dumbass as a teenager.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Yes. My old neighbor sold his mint condition 1968 Camaro. He had the thing before he was married. He sold it to buy his two daughters new cars...

It ruins women.

David Lee
David Lee

That's because men are not going through a
I'M A LIBERATED WOMYN, I SHALL NOT ABIDE BY THIS SOCIAL CONSTRUCT OF MOTHERHOOD THAT OPPRESSES MY DESIRE TO DO WHAT I WANT
phase

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Why live.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

give me one good reason why a woman should work unless you are dirt poor and she has to

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

You answered a rhetorical question
YA
DUN
GOOFED

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

This, having a shit box car taught me a lot, I learned how to work on it, I took care of it.

Things acquired cheaply are rarely valued.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Federal tax is beyond retarded, this doesn't account State tax and healthcare

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

My parents bought me a VW Golf for my 17th birthday

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

buying your child a bicycle is for transportation

Well, it's a liiiittle different than that and I am sure you know it so I won't get baited, but thanks for your input.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

What gets me is the fact these idiot parents buy some flashy car for their kids rather than a simple used or smi new car just for your basic needs that does the job.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

yes, parents are obligated to provide cars
I went to high school in a poor Appalachian shit town and just about everyone in my grade had a car
average price was like 2000-5000.
some of the more well off kids (like myself) had cars worth 8000-10000

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

Buying kids shitty stuff doesn't make them better people. Buying kids nice stuff doesn't make them bad people.

They will be who they will be. If I have the means to buy my kids nice things I will do it.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

I wish only upper class or spoiled fags get cars like this

T. 19 still saving up for a car

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Umm because our kids are either grown or in high school, and because she wants to? She's not the type to sit around the house all day.

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

On another note. I dont live in the US and all my friends had cars at the age of 15+, mostly SUVs.

Charles White
Charles White

Exactly.

Also notice how she's given a Merc and not some death trap POS car.

Mercs save drunk teenagers lives.

Logan Young
Logan Young

So shes stays busy and doesnt fuck the pool-boy while you're away.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

and you sound so well adjusted and socially integrated too...

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

nice bait, rich fag

David Gray
David Gray

Here in Houston, this is pretty common. Cars are a necessity here because everything is so spread out due to urban sprawl and there is almost no public transportation. Cars are vital. It's worth the cost of getting a car for your kid to not have to drive them around everywhere for hours a day.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

In modern societies, we are brainwashed by commercials etc to believe that buying fancy things shows how much we care and that it's a good substitute for our neglect. The fancier the thing, the more we care.
Alas, it is not so.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

He's heating up the cherry sauce with his hot ass, faggot.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

why call me faggot? it's really uncalled for. Are you from /b/? or just a liberal?

Juan Long
Juan Long

No but as a person that was once a teenager, I know me, my friends and everyone else it class acted like a dumbass when you first start driving. So would you rather your kid potentially total a brand new $60k car or total a $5k craigslist honda civic?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

just american society
this thing rarely exists anywhere else

James Gray
James Gray

You have a motherly mode of thinking, I hope you're not male

Raise prisses if that's who you want to raise

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Alas, it is not so.
It is in high school, commie.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

tfw buying a car costs you a literal soul to sacrifice because taxes and inflated pricing
tfw can't afford that

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

just american society
American society is probably the least material in the world
We just have lots of money

Compare how WASPs with money act to foreigners

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Are you fucking retarded? Your parents are trying to help you out so your dumb ass doesn't have to save up to get a shitty used car and you thank them by calling them materialistic? I'd fucking smash your entitled ass into the dirt if you gave me that answer and were my son.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Not buying her a C63 black series.
I guess daddie's love only goes so far..

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

SHADILAY BROTHER. KEK HAS SPOKEN

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

just get the kid a cheap car, help him pay for repairs and maintenance, and teach him how to properly care for his automobile.

any other answer is a blue pill

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

you're not well-adjusted because you get frustrated seeing behaviors you know are bad

So, are you in favor of child neglect? Or perhaps you believe that checking your phone has default priority over a child who calls daddy daddy daddy repeatedly and it's not considered neglect?

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

grew up as poorfag
could never hang out with my high school friends because i was too ashamed to invite them to my poor ghetto apartment
mom would ask me condescending shit like why i didn't ever have friends and why i didn't hang out with anyone
didn't get to even start learning how to drive until i was 20

fuck this thread

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

When I was in highschool, there was a kid who's parents bought him a new convetable e class AMG. He crashed it, his parents bought him a new bmw X6, he didn't like it so they bought him a new s class AMG coupe

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

He hasn't licked a 14 year olds feet in the back of a van in a parking lot in new Orleans in the middle of the night while her family was having a serious fight up front, too distracted to notice you achieving your teenage dream on their uncomfortable yet passive daughter

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

thanks for buying our shitty brit cars

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

nice bait, rich fag
bait

Doesn't even make sense. Do you even Cost of Living? 250 is a lot in some places. In other places it's nothing. It's all relative.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

I got one and so did my sister

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

You live in the upper 98th percentile, you're rich you spoiled pos

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

a gallon of gas costs as much as a monthly bus pass as a student
public transport is great here
no need to have a car

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Are you me

Don't worry in a natsoc society none of this would be the case

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

I bought my own car when I just turned 19.
I don't drive it, and it sits in my drive-way.
I've only driven it once to start to learn how to drive.

I just turned 20 2 days ago

It's not a good feel hearing about 16 year old kids driving.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

It's still Lithuania though.

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

congratulations on being poor

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

It happens a lot in Finland also, considering we're affected by USA ''way of life''

commie
You're seeing enemies everywhere.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

If your wife doesn't work at all, either :

A. She is a trophy wife that is just in it for the money and will divorce you for half your shit in 5 years.

B. She has no ambition whatsoever also just doing A. Probably as dull as bricks too.

Most rich wives as least open up a dress shop, foundation or some other bullshit to keep them busy or improve their self esteem. Yours sounds like shit.

Leo King
Leo King

No, their parents do it together.

And usually only well off parents.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Yeah but you can't pop your 16 year old g/f's cherry while saying you forgot a condom in the back seat of public transportation..

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

driving a car is fun desu

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Literally this, if your not shaping up your kids they are going to become shitty liberals.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

American society is probably the least material in the world
that is bullshit

David Adams
David Adams

She is going to grow a black child, Buying your daughter a new car is a blue pill

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

You have a motherly mode of thinking, I hope you're not male
Raise prisses if that's who you want to raise
I was raised in such a way. I did well in school, have never been arrested, have good job, I'm to the right of Mussolini and own enough guns that I keep some at my parents' house. If I raise a "priss" son like me, I think I'll be fine with it.

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

women belong at home raising children

Juan White
Juan White

Not a new mercedes, but it is either that or you have to drive them around.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

walking and using public transport is the redpilled way to get around. Do you like your (((Mercedes))) goyim? A new model just came out with softer leather. Better upgrade before your neighbors think youre poor. Youre not poor are you?

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

ya if you're not a poor pleb you do #sweetsixteen.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

You haven't been to the USA have you? Its a damn requirement to own a car if you live anywhere but in the largest inner cities. Public transportation doesnt really exist here in the way that Europe's does.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

name one that is less

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

black series
yellow car

lol what the fuck

John Flores
John Flores

I wish could buy a car for my daughter.

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

red pilled
new york

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

it is all in the past now but damn i get jealous of people that had even a slightly normal time growing up

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Same here, when I was 19 after a year of work bought my first car and didn't even drive it that often.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

If your parent had the money to throw that kind of money out there, yeah bro, your rich. Richer than 90% of the rest of the families in america.

David Collins
David Collins

I can't afford luxuries because I live in a shit third world hell hole
Heh m-muh public t-transportation!! I don't n-need a c-c-car!!!

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Daughter is 14. We are going to do a project truck or Jeep for her 16th. Buying dirt cheap and she will help with body / paint etc.

This all depends on how much I trust her. Otherwise she will get a 12 year old volvo beater.

Mason Long
Mason Long

No point in buying American property when it's this

Also their houses are huge, huge wastes of space

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Some do. Mine got our old Honda Civic when she turned 17. The deal was she had to pay for gas, insurance and regular maintenance and we'd help her with the expensive stuff.

Girls like the one in OP's pic are being done a great disservice with "gifts" like those.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

No but as a person that was once a teenager, I know me, my friends and everyone else it class acted like a dumbass when you first start driving. So would you rather your kid potentially total a brand new $60k car or total a $5k craigslist honda civic?

I'd probably not worry about him wrecking his car. I'd buy him a nice vehicle and tell him what the consequences would be if he destroyed it. - he wouldn't get another one. It's what my parents did with me. It's called personal responsibility.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

NYC is the center of the known universe. I'm sorry you live in sprawling suburban commuter hell.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Key that close to the paint.

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

No, depends of male give him a beater if female giver her a car with the best safety features, and yes here in america almost every gets a car at 16-18 by parents, hand me downs or working

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

I could see this maybe under they are 3-4 years old. After that point your wife is sitting at home by herself while the school system handles the babysitting.

Justin James
Justin James

Because it's German and well if you made a black series car black, that's hate speech.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

can actually have public transport because no niggers to wreck it

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Why?

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Probably a name for a performance model of the car, not necessarily the color.

Tulip Nigger Education

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

Africa

Jason Young
Jason Young

Perfect time to explain my confusion on this topic...

usgovernmentspending.com/Arizona_state_spending_2017

It's 2.7 billion dollars for public transportation.

We have an estimated 210,000 people reliant on our public transportation to get to and from work.

That's $13,000 per one of them. Could anyone explain to me how this is acceptable? Why don't we just stimulus package them a goddamn car and be fucking done with it?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

In TN that's pretty rich.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Dad bought me a 20kish used truck after I got my full license when I was almost 17
25 and still got it

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Center of the jewniverse maybe.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

You know what he's gonna say next
You should be homeschooling..
wait for it..

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

Mine didn't buy my sister's a car.

But then, he was barely a father at all anyway.

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

buying kids nice stuff turns them into bitches who don't appreciate nice things

lol this line of thinking
Because little nigger kids in the ghetto certainly have an appreciation for nice things when they get them. All the broke former millionaire athletes are a great example.

Kids are either stupid as fuck and irresponsible or they aren't. You're not going to change it.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

You totally can though
Or after school by the bathrooms

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Nah, fuck you. You sound like a snob. You don't have to have a lot of money to be stuck up, just think you're too good for your own family.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

How much does Arizona spend on roads/repairs?

William Miller
William Miller

muh rich first world
go to hospital
have to pay $3000 even with insurance
a-at l-least I'm first world

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

school system handles the babysitting.
Homeschool
Poor
Give them money and they go full nigger rich

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

dad makes almost 200k
we live in mississippi
mom and dad basically bill gates without a huge house or flashy cars

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

Bigly money

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

I am actually rich myself. I am surrounded by rich people who go to therapists regularly just to cope with their
omfg I have so many things, why the fuck am I still not happy????
condition.
The happiest person I know is a poorfag supermarket employee with his cleaner lady wife who enjoy hanging out and talking about random shit with us after they finally got convinced there's nothing they should feel inferior about.
But muh TV is smaller
No one fucking cares.

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

my sister got the beaten up old family Volvo 240 on her 18th birthday since she needed a car for her new job
I got the old Camry for the same reason
really wanted the Volvo though, I'd probably still be driving it today

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Bill Gates

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

I fucking called it..

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Most Kids at 16 don't really understand that. Great if yours does, but that's a rarity nowadays at that age.

Ill buy my kid a decent but well used car. If he/she handles that well, then maybe splurge on a new car for a college graduation present if you are able.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Volvos own though

If she gets it in good shape hipsters will buy the thing for crazy money

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

The german automobile industry thanks americans for their stupidity.

William Perez
William Perez

like in anyway shape or form to Bill Gates
In Africa maybe
Bill gates has literal lasers to deflect mosquitoes

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

If you don't at least get your own Cessna on your 16th birthday, you just aren't American

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

Hello trailer trash. Fuck your sister today?

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

Well its the obvious answer
Why would you ever send your kids to a marxist indontration camp?

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

not even
i got bullied every day for wearing shitty clothes and the few times that i did have a friend over they obviously didn't want to come back even if they still wanted to be friends with me. you don't even know

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

Funny enough we're flooding with German cars ourselves :DDDDDD

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Because the quality of person that rides buses will neglect maintenance and that car will be worthless in 2 years.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

No but yours is still walking bowlegged.

James Myers
James Myers

Peyton List

Forget the car. Let's just look at her..

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

He hasn't had his way with a 10 yr old girl who had their limbs removed so she can't resist
Wooooooowwww

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I got one, but it wasn't new, and it wasn't a Benz. It was a hand-me-down Volvo, and I gave it back when I could afford my own new Volvo.

Dad still drives the thing.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Stop sucking daddy off.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

maybe I was being a little hyperbolic but it goes a long way
see

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Most decent parents buy their kid their first car. If your parents couldn't save up $300-$500 to buy you a beater for work, I am truly sorry for you.
inb4 durr my parents wanted me to learn a lesson!!!
Nigger, in the US you need a car to work. Not everyone lives in faggot cities.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

That you did.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Are you trolling or clinically retarded? An extra fifteen THOUSAND wouldn't fucking help
The man's worth 90 fucking Billion

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

In Chattanooga, Nashville, Memphis and Knoxville, it's doing well but it's not rich. I was pretty accurate calling it upper-middle class

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Lith can't afford cars

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

My dad bought me a 20 year old sunbird so I commute to college. He paid about 500 for it and it only had like 80k on it.

That car lasted me for 3 years and was the only reason why I managed to get a well paying job in my early 20s.

I paid him back about 3k for the car since he wouldn't take my money when I tried to pay him back for letting me stay at his house while I went to school.

pic related

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Hey his sister might be the hottest ass in the trailer park... don't judge too harsh.. besides, it's a trailer park.. probably only his 1/2 sister..

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

I live in MS and 200k salary a year would get you into a very nice house overlooking water if you play your cards right. It would def be upper mid-class. And richer than 90% of the other folks in MS.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

tfw my dad is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills
tfw I got this bad boy when I got my license
tfw I'm a Syrian Muslim
tfw seeing all the poorfag whities in this thread
Lmao you trailer trash fucks are literally niggers with white skin
Good one nigger

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

Should mention that it's not my car( pulled it off of google) but it looks exactly like it

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

I bought myself a car and she started driving the one I had before.

She was 18 though.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

i got bullied every day for wearing shitty clothes

To quote the best dwarf ever, wear this like armor and it will never hurt you.
And one day in the distant future when those smug ''my shite smells sweeter than yours'' people get a taste of their own medicine, you will be there standing tall.

The one who laughs the most is the one who laughs last.
See Trump 2016.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

my grandpa moved into the neighborhood in the 70s when it was just a regular place, and soon after all the rich people moved in. So I was one of the poor kids in school

anyway everybody got cars from their parents in highschool. I bought my own

but there was one kid, parents bought him a benz, he crashed it into a telephone pole and totaled it...wait for it....his parents bought him a new one a week later

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Most Kids at 16 don't really understand that. Great if yours does, but that's a rarity nowadays at that age.
Fair enough. My parents did well financially and bought me nice things and put me in an expensive private school. But I wasn't handled with kid gloves. I learned from a very young age that I was responsible for my fuck ups.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

That is sorta creepy, I ain't gonna lie

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

True true

John Martinez
John Martinez

I did.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Some people do, mostly the well off and wealthy, and some people don't.
My folks were well off and outright bought my brother and I vehicles, but we had to pay them back. They were just saving us money in interest.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Mashallah desu

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Speak for yourself bong

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

tfw my dad is a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills
tfw I got this bad boy when I got my license
tfw I'm a Syrian Muslim
tfw seeing all the poorfag whities in this thread

We still look down on you and laugh at the degenerate nouveau riche foreigner that you are

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

sure but at the end of the day at least we're white
odds are you or your shitskin oiljerker father will be shot for worshiping a pigfucker

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

this is an underrated and sadly overlooked statement from serbia.

one of the main things fucking up america is that the average american has been taught to be unable to think or do anything for themselves. through schools, tv and ads, social media, parents coddling etc...
we need to nip this in the bud. imagine when these morons all get older and go on welfare. am i going to be paying for their netflix subscriptions? their data plans? fuck

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Tfw dad bought me a new Volvo XC90 simply because it's the safest car on the road and he doesn't trust me enough.

Cool car but I didn't want something that big.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

buying women cars
I'm not even a muslim but even I have to admit that buying cars for women is a bad idea since they are shit drivers and cause traffic congestion.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Buffett, who famously still lives in the modest Omaha house he bought for $31,500 in 1958 and drives a Cadillac he bought "about 6 or 7" years ago, said his idea of a perfect day involves being alone with no interruptions so he can read and think.

respectable, intelligent, legendary captains of industry like warren buffett laugh at you new money shitskin "plastic surgeons" and your tacky consumerism.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

its normal for kids to get cars on their 16th birthday, 90% of the time its a family car thats no longer used but richfags get brand new cars

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

This, that's the absolute best balance. Buy things AND raise them properly.
Just buy things as substitute for care and ignore them
or
Never buy anything but give lots of attention
are both extremes and equally wrong.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

this

women shouldn't have to work. in fact, they should never have been given the right to work in the first place.

make her get a hobby.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Nice.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

oh yeah
fucking thing is still running, probably pushing 250k at this point
I offered to buy it from her when my Camry's engine went but she declined
now I'm stuck with an '02 Maxima that I picked up in surprisingly good condition for about $4k a few years back, the 3.5L V6 version
bit of a nigmobile but it's got a great engine

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Sounds nice but I live in Amsterdam, Despite all the sensors and cameras it's as if you are parking a small moon.

I would have been happier with a Golf.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Lots of parents take their kid to a used car lot, like mine. Ended up with a fully loaded sedan though

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

rich
shows picture of a new-rich car
1/10

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

how stupid are you?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

safest car on the road
Highly debatable.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

My parents bought me a $40,000 Jeep for my college graduation present last year. Since then I've added an additional $4,000 in mods, including a lift kit, tires, and tire carrier.

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

my daddy bought it

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

I moved from West Virginia to Jew Jersey aka Good Goysey and in WV maybe 1/100 got cars and in NJ it was prob 40/100. It's a rich ppl thing. I saved up an bought a nice used car for $8500 and still drive it 8 yr later :^)

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Rich people in some places, yeah. Where I grew up in Texas, like 8 miles from where George W retired, the minimum house cost $500,000, and lots of people got cars as soon as they could drive. Rich people got new ones; poorer kinds got a lease or a hand down from their parents.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

boat ownership is a boomer thing
boats are literally holes in the sea to dump money into
holy shit

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

SHIT IT'S TOO OBVIOUS WHAT DO WE DO

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

speak for yourself faggot.

Landon Price
Landon Price

Indeed brother
foreigner
I was born here senpai
Mmm yes feed me more of your salt
shitskin
A lot of Syrians have white skin senpai
oiljerker father
Did they not teach you how to read in school? I said he's a surgeon, and oil princes only exist in the gulf. Did you learn anything in school?
shitskin
See my post above
what is a stock photo
I'm at uni right now and my cars at home
Yeah, cause I was in high school and my families pretty well off. How's it feel to be a poorfag?

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

being a carfag
can someone explain this spicy meme?
you're inside it 100% of the time you are driving, so why do people obsess over how much it looks like an anorexic transformer on the outside?
Seems like such tacky obsession when all you really need to do is get around town.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

I see you, Chico.
implications

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Only if they're rich enough
Usually it's a used car

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

using volvo
for your daughter
Dude, get her a lincoln Mark VII. She'll thank you for it later. Hell you can even make it a project car or whatever you wish.
t. was 16 year old daughter and dad liked how "tanky" the vehicle was.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

2001 Toyota
Fucking middle class pieces of shit. Pa made me buy my own car with my own money from the job I was working since I was 15 on top of neighborhood hires and I could only get a 96 Chevy Lumina. What, does your pa also let you get your clothes from the Gap?

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

***I had a 1991, but anything between 87-94 is a good model.

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

CLS 550s aren't that expensive when you think about it.

Where's your Huracan? Or Continental GT?

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

buy your 16 year old son a car

buy your 16 year old daughter 15k worth of clothes so she stops wearing underwear in public

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Same 5 years ago no mods