INBOUND HAPPENING

"A sheriff in Louisiana confirmed Friday that investigators released the man who admitted he shot ex-NFL running back Joe McKnight in a road rage incident that left the athlete dead."

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/02/man-accused-killing-ex-nfl-player-joe-mcknight-released-from-
custody.amp.html?client=safari

So I guess the shooting was justified or the shooter would be in prison right now, what are the gun laws in Louisiana?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0AlomPlAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Louisiana cop here. There are a lot of gun laws in Louisiana. What specifically would you like to know?

Under what circumstances might this have been a good shoot?

If a reasonable person under the same set of circumstances would reasonably believe themselves to be at risk of death or great bodily harm.

The niggers are already chimping out on twitter, it's only a matter of time before they take it to the streets.

Goddamn, I fucking hate niggers.
If for once they could just go ''oh, some random guy got shot. Oh, he was black? Whatever'' I'd chop off my balls and become an anti-racist. I'd grow a beard and put on problem glasses. I will go full SJW and kiss black ass if that ever happens.

It's never going to happen.
When a white guy gets killed by a nigger I don't automatically assume the white guy dindu nuffin.

So if some giant porch monkey starts chimping out in your general direction?

I personally think if somebody approached my car and started banging on it like this guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0AlomPlAY

And I had the right to carry and defend my self, I would shoot.

With reasonable accompanying articulable facts and circumstances, yes, a larger person walking toward you in an aggressive manner could be such a situation.

Apparently the shooter fired from inside his Car which Knight had approached. So it looks like he will probably get away with it. Some witness said he stood over Knight and executed him. But the casings where in his car which I expect is where they will find powder residue as well from it firing.

>Jefferson Paris Sheriff Newell Normand told reporters he was confident the suspect, 54-year-old Ronald Gasser, was "not going anywhere. He has been completely cooperative." Gasser has not been charged.

This doesn't mean he's not being charged, it just means they aren't charging him right now, and that they aren't keeping him under arrest because they do not believe he is a flight risk. In a lot of jurisdictions you can't hold someone beyond 24 or 48 hours without charging them. He will probably at least be indicted, the prosecution and the police just don't have the evidence yet to formally file charges.

How long can you hold a suspect before you have to either charge them or let them go?

Especially if you have a loaded weapon that someone can take away from you if you don't engage first.

Who determines justification so quickly like that? He just killed somebody, that much is certainly known.
States attorney? They can work that fast?

Whatever. He followed the law. Good for him.

14 years apparently of you are an enemy combatant

So the witness testimony is already sketchy. During the criminal proceedings would they just throw out the testimony of the jigaboo saying that manlet Gasser pulled an NFL player out of a car?

Correct.

Sort of. In the event of a prosecution, it's likely the detectives and DA investigators would perform multiple interviews with each witness, cross-referencing statements, and determine which witnesses are credible and which are not before they are even brought into court.

Fucking applefag

As a louisiana citizen, thank you for the protection .

Appreciate that, buddy.

"Gasser" 2016 the year memes became real.

are tensions high in your department? just curious is the has any traction to it and police are recieving notifications to be careful, friday night and all..

If you meet a nigger on the road, shoot him.

Does it frustrate you that the media doesn't concentrate on reality?

>Believing the Nog was getting out of his car to apologize

Yes because most people in heated road rage incidents get out to apologize and shake hands

We don't go to even the most basic calls alone anymore. The media can say what it wants, but the "Ferguson Effect" is real. Most of us have lost motivation to patrol proactively.

Are most nogs you deal with day to day shit?

Enormously. It especially frustrates me as an officer that hates dirty cops, because when legitimate uses of force are portrayed as murder, it lessens the impact of a true piece of shit cop abusing their power and hurting someone.

NO CAGE CAN HOLD THE GASSER

Yes, but I work night shit, so most of the white people I deal with are shit, too. All the decent people are in bed.

a fuckin ice cream sandwich

wow, good luck to you, keep your head on a swivel, and stay safe out there bro

> itt: roleplaying

Ronald "Nigger Blaster" Gasser

what? you fucking faggot don't push ur role paying fantasies on me

Is she wearing that sharia police vest?

Ronald Make a Pass Get a slug in ur ass Gasser

Ronald "TurnThat Nigger Into a Cadaver" Gasser

Is it common for a shooting suspect even in self defense/stand your ground to be released so quickly? or does it vary by state?

dox em!

Ronald "Nigger Trasher" Gasser

Gasser the memes never end

>How long

It's my understanding we use "reasonable detention" and there's no set amount of time. Then again, I'm a street cop, and the way our department is structured I don't personally handle major crimes that would require that sort of a detention anyway. Pursuant to this case, the fact that they released him shows me they did not believe they had probable cause to charge him at the time and would not within a reasonable amount of time.

Thanks, buddy.

Ron "we don't just run out mouth in the south" Gasser.

Ronald "Make Them Niggers Splatter" Gasser

Ronald "The Nigger Grave Digger" Gasser

I usually take that as a term of endearment.

Ronald "Nigger Sasser" Gasser

Ronald "Should've Listened To Massa" Gasser

Well the """eye witness""" wa a blown out nigger with tattoos wifebeater and dubious facial hair so I would't take anything he says seriously.

Ronald "Pistol Grasper Nigger Blaster" Gasser

Ronald "The only good nigger is a dead nigger" Gasser

Hey man, I'm 18, I want to be a cop. What's your education level? I know that most police departments, like 99% just require a high school diploma, so what do you have?

I know here in NJ they want at least 2 years college or prior military, although the cops in NJ make a lot more then most other states

I have about 2 years college, no degree. My department only requires high school.

I'm from jersey, it's really just high school diploma. I know the state police requires you to have an associates degree+

My twp requires 2 year degree. and a lot of the surrounding ones do too. Also NJ sucks dick and I hate the gun laws faggot state

>2 years college
>no degree

So you dropped out of college ?

I know, the gun laws are cucked, I want to get out of this state

What county are you from?

I'm /Essex/

>it lessens the impact of a true piece of shit cop abusing their power and hurting someone.

and they just don't fucking get that. Not about trump, not about blacks getting shot, not about anything. It's just a race to be the most outraged victim and collect your dose of attention and sympathy points. Did they stop telling "the boy who cried wolf" to kids at some point? jesus christ

Atlantic, luckily we have a lot of packets of gun owners here and repubs

I bet football is at fault for this. If it weren't for football, we would have less football players. It's time to end the disgusting culture that is the NFL.

I fuckin' knew it

>white man chimp out
>nignog chimp out

hmmm

Isn't Atlantic county blue? I know Essex county is. I live next to Newark....

ah, but you see, if it wasn't for blacks, football would still be a rousing competition and not a glorified ad-ridden monkeyfight

The TWP where I live and surrounding places aren't although Atlantic City sways us to blue, much like how NYC does to rural places in upstate NY

That's a nice way of putting it, yeah. It would be more accurate to say I stopped going to class got a shitload of F's, then was kicked out of the university.

Yep. It's really frustrating man. Then are people with real fucking problems; I work in the ghetto and I see them every day. But they get passed over because some women's lib major is shouting nonsense over a bullhorn on CNN.

Do you ever fart in the chamber of your gun, close the slide, and sniff it out through the end of the barrel or is that just the RCMP?

No, but I totally hotbox my car whenever I have an asshole arrestee. I figure I like smelling my own farts and I should share them with those less privileged than me.

Can I move to your state?

I'm not ICE. I don't know. Probably.

do you get in trouble for farting audibly and would you get in trouble for forcefully farting in someone's face? Like handcuffed sticking their face in your burger cheeks and farting in their mouth?

Asking for a friend

Ah I see, I'm currently in a community college, I might just drop out desu, psychology is killing me because I dislike it. They just gave me the class. THe only reason I'm in college is because my mom fell for the college meme

Yeah Newark always turns out county blue. This state is a shit hole, property taxes are insanely high.

I've never forcefully farted in someone's face. It may constitute a battery - I wouldn't charge you.

I wouldn't get in trouble for farting audibly - it's impossible to prove I did it intentionally.

If the baboons chimp out are you going to fart on them? Have you ever shit your pants on the job?

Hey, dude, if school really isn't for you, I'm not going to tell you I know better for you. But I'll tell you this - it's almost always to your advantage to have a degree in any field, and if you want to be a cop, it's really advantageous to have a degree in a related field like pre-law, sociology, psychology, forensics, or chemistry. Not CJ, though, that's a dumb degree.

Take that with a grain of salt, though. I flunked out because I was suicidally depressed and lethargic, so. I dunno. Might not be the best academic advisor.

Almost certainly not to the first and yes to the second. Severe gastric distress. Very embarrassing.

who are the "witnesses"? because if they are fellow negros, they almost always lie just because they want to see whitey locked up. remember mike brown?

>"eye witnesses reported mike brown was shot in back with his hands up as he ran away"

>autopsy showed only shots entered from the front, including a wound which indicated head was down as if in a tackling sprint

The property taxes do suck here and are getting worse esp with AC's trouble

>what are the gun laws in Louisiana?
If an enornous muscle bound male chases you down in his car you can shoot them.

>yes to the second
I swear it's like everyday I'm finding out more and more that I'm the only person who doesn't shit themselves.

Is that you Joe?

Nice, did you have to change your pants or did you just tough it out?

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

*[internal chimp screaming intensifies]*

You are not alone brother.

I went home sick the rest of the night. Shitting your pants is a shift-ending event in my eyes.

I'm majoring in criminal justice, also I'm not interested in becoming a high rank. The highest rank I'll go is sergeant. I don't like desk work

You planning on moving to another state?

It's not just rank, though. A lot of departments give pay incentives based on education level. I know mine does.

I know I have seen, what's your rank?

Ronald "Night night McKnight" Gasser

I'm a month away from making Corporal, our version of Police Officer III. Just means I'm an officer in queue to be a sergeant.

#notallgiants

So you are saying if some faggot cuts me off im not allowed to be pissed about it?

How many you can bag in a season?.

Not at all. But you're not allowed to follow him to a red light, get out of your car, and run to his window with your fists raised shouting "I'll kill you, you stupid motherfucker! I hope you're ready to die!" That's a no-no.

Wouldn't want to be in Louisiana right now

It could be an interesting shift tonight.

Bonus points if you wear a MAGA hat.

Can't. That's against policy.

Where do you work anyway?

Oh that's cool, how much do you make a year?

How long have you been working with your department